Old 03-06-2017, 11:43 PM   #1
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

The Devil's Masque

Halloween....also known as Samhain.

My most sacred day of all. I must admit that I was going to have fun, hiding in plain sight at a masque that I had set up myself. I had brought in incubi, succubi, and other denizens of Hell with me for my chosen task, but I was in ultimate command, of course. I was, after all, the very master of them all....Lucifer....Satan....the Devil himself.

Oh, so much fun that I could have, too, especially after bringing in Asmodeus, Prince of the Incubi and Lilith, Princess of the Succubi.....So many sins that I could cause in one night, especially with my use of the masque and it's anonymity. All in a just cause....bringing as many souls with me to Hell, my domain, as I could. It wasn't about torment. It never was. I just wanted more subjects, and if this meant that I had to do some token tortures and such to meet Jehovah's quota and get him to leave me to reign in Hell in peace, so be it. I wanted my own dominion, free from his interference, indeed.

Adultery...fornication....incest.....so many interesting sins....so many cool folks.....I often damned folks just for their company. Imagine Sartre's surprise when he landed in my kingdom, only to find that I wanted to talk to him more than torment....though I did have to torment him a bit just to keep Jehovah off my back. Salvador Dali was a lot of fun, too.

On the other hand, I had really stuck it to Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin. A lot more than token punishments in their case......plus those televangelists, boy were they in for a shock! I laughed as I recalled the moment that one of them thought that he would just have a little light bondage, only to have Lilith use that cat-of-nine-tails on him for a year and a day without ceasing.

Ah, yes, as always...I, the Devil, am in the details. The trick wasn't to get them here by itself....the trick was to get them to sin while here, for by written agreement with Jehovah, anyone who sinned in this place on this night would be forever mine....

In case you wondered, I am dressed as myself, for on this night, all will think it a disguise....they will not learn otherwise until it was too late.

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

Gun control, because historians agree that disarming ordinary people to give politicians a monopoly on force is a great idea....for the political elites.

Why can't we just agree that all people, male, female, genderqueer, gay, straight, bi, pansexual, black, white, etc. are simply human beings with the same basic human rights and the same obligation to be good citizens and treat their fellow people with respect? Call it egalitarianism, humanism, feminism, etc., whatever.....fuck the labels. Just be decent to each other, treat each other as you want to be treated, show respect, and don't be an asshole, okay?

#I'llGoWithYou #NeverTrump

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=339478