Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 03-31-2016, 02:41 PM   #1
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

Losing the bet (PM interest)

"...I mean, look at this thing. You get to see this ass every day? It's huge!"

Luke was silent, watching as his boss walked up to me and take a picture. Yep, my ass was probably my best feature and Ryan was enjoying the sight in front of him. I felt sick to my stomach as I felt Luke's dirty, perverted older boss stare at my plump cheeks, most likely taking in the sight of how thin my thong was. I didn't like the fact that he now knew that seemingly prudish Lois Owens wore revealing underwear.

I gasped, still staring off to the window, when I felt Ryan's hands finally grab my big cheeks. His hands felt really rough, especially against my soft skin that I took care of so much. His hands, although they were pretty big, couldn't exactly cover my entire cheeks.

"Nice tramp stamp, fucktoy."
he practically growled into my ear.

Fucktoy? What the fuck was he on about? I didn't know - the wager right now was only for him to play with my cheeks for a little while.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelped when I felt his mouth go to a cheek. He bit my ass and was sucking on a cheek! I groaned at the feeling of both his saliva and mouth on my cheek, filling the room only with the loud sound of him playing a big hickey on my ass. "O-Oh my god! Help!" I whimpered.

"Jesus Christ!" my fiance said out-loud, while I couldn't help but wonder how this situation was even happening...

Hi. My name is Lois Owens. I'm a twenty year old college student, who works part-time at the Bank of Chicago. It's a pretty good job to have while I'm studying; great pay, great benefits and that's where I met my fiance, Luke Allens. A great guy, although my parents didn't exactly approve for the fact that he was a bit older than I am (he's thirty years old. Big deal, right?) The reason why I'm going on about my job is because that while there were all sorts of positives, there was one big negative; Mr. Ryan West.

Ryan was the boss of Luke, on the sales side of the bank. That being said, he wasn't a guy that I saw very often - aside from the times that I went to visit my fiance. Whenever I did, I dreaded having to see Ryan off in the distance. You know that vibe that you get when someone is a total sleaze? Like, I could feel his gaze go all over my body when I past by. I know some guys find it a bit intimidating when a girl is taller than them (I was about 5'11 and he was 5'7...I think)? That didn't seem to bother that man in the slightest. I heard that he was a notorious woman chaser at the bank, but with good connections he never seemed to get fired. He succeeded at all his conquests, at least that's what I heard about through the grapevine. What is more is that in recent weeks, he has been asking Luke more and more about me.

I wasn't worried. I wasn't some floozy at work. I had morals.

...But it did make me uncomfortable when Luke mentioned that Mr. Allens was going to come over for a cup of coffee and a chat. I tried to convince him out of it, but apparently this was about a possible promotion. I was hesitant, but ended up agreeing to the whole thing.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Great, that must be him. I hope that I don't end up regretting this.

Last edited by Little_Red_Rose : 04-01-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Old 04-01-2016, 12:49 AM   #2
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Ryan West

The new young teller had caught Ryan's eye immediately. She had every feature he was typically looking for in my sluts. Decent rack, cute face, and above all, a great ass. He had only ever seen it in her conservative work outfits, but the slacks she usually wore couldn't conceal a rear end like that. When he had learned that Lois was engaged to one of his underlings, he had done his usual work in befriending the young man. He actually DID have a good head on his shoulders, and, had I not been his boss, he might have done well. But I wasn't interested in his career, only his girl.

Eventually I had dangled the idea of promotion to him and suggested we could discuss things over coffee. Naturally, he was eager, even though I made it a point that I was interesting in meeting his lovely young fianceé as well. I could see the weird awkwardness as Luke responded. "Well, yes sir, I'm sure she'd love to meet you as well. She's always supportive of me, you know, and I'm sure she'd be excited to hear about this promotion."

Clearly this guy knew that was basically showing off his woman, almost whoring her, just to keep Ryan's attention. I had learned about her college, what her major was, and the current state of her student debt (which was actually not too bad since she was pulling in a decent wage at the bank). So Ryan found himself smiling as he walked up to the little townhouse where the two lovers were presently living, knowing that he was, more likely than not, going to get a much better look at Lois' ass today.

He did tend to get his way when it came to the ladies, despite being in his early 40s, 15 pounds overweight, and with a receding hairline. Still, he had his features he was proud of: his hands were firm and strong, and he had sharp penetrating eyes that intimidated young employees and impressed the partners. Plus, they usually were so entertained by tales of his exploits that they helped him fight off the inevitable sexual harassment cases. Then again, most of the ladies he bedded enjoyed their time well enough that they didn't think to press charges until weeks or months after the fact, making them look like vindictive exes (which they mostly were).

He knocked on door, only to find Luke quickly opening for him. "Mr. West! Glad you could stop by this afternoon."

Ryan smiled and extended his hand. "Of course, Luke. I wouldn't miss this for the world." He glanced around and then chuckled cheerily. "I wasn't kidding about the coffee. I could really go for a cup today."

There is absolutely nothing new beneath the sun.

Old 04-01-2016, 01:05 AM   #3
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

"Mr. West! Glad you could stop by this afternoon."

Oh no. Look like my hunch was right - Mr. West was here and I'd have to drop by, at least to say hello. I sighed as I looked at my outfit; it wasn't anything revealing, but definitely more form fitting than the clothes I wore at work. The stripped top I wore definitely hugged my breasts more than the blazer I wore at work, at least enough to hint on my 38D cup breasts. Worse, was probably my tight jeans, which hugged my big butt more than those slacks at work. I hoped, or rather prayed, that I wouldn't have to stick around long enough to see Mr. West give me those...looks.

"Of course, Luke. I wouldn't miss this for the world. I wasn't kidding about the coffee. I could really go for a cup today." I heard the pervert's voice from the kitchen, where I stood by our coffee maker.

I sighed. Might as well say hi and be polite. At least for Luke's sake.

I went from the kitchen and gave Luke a quick kiss on the cheek. "Coffee is ready honey." I said to my fiance, before reaching my hand towards Luke's boss for a professional handshake. "I'm so glad that you could come over today. Please, come in Mr. West."

Old 04-01-2016, 01:28 AM   #4
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

"I'm so glad that you could come over today. Please, come in Mr. West."

Ryan took the hand extended to him by his target, the lovely Lois, and squeezed it. He held her hand a bit longer than was proper or polite, letting her feel his grip, his thumb caressing her hand softly before letting it go. And then he smiles brightly. "Coffee, indeed, you said the magic word, my dear!" Mr. West chuckled softly and then gestured for her to lead the way. "Please, show me to the kitchen." He smiled and then narrowed his eyes as she turned, glancing down at her ass and admiring it in her tight jeans, resisting the urge to reach down and grab it. All in good time.

"I'm sure you're a big comfort to Luke, aren't you, Lois?" He followed her into the kitchen and noticed the small table with a saucer sitting on it, before helping himself to a seat and smiling at Luke. "Please, just bring the coffee here, and I'll be so very
grateful."

He then sat across from Luke, making some smalltalk about the house and the neighborhood for the moment. He could sense the discomfort of Lois as he would glance over at her chest every few minutes, before looking back at his junior team member. Eventually he began to talk business.

"Now, Luke, I won't lie when I say that there's a position opening. The issue for you is that, while you're qualified based on your seniority at this location, the regional manager-that's MY boss-is actually looking to bring in someone from another branch. But I've been doing my best to talk you up lately." He gave Luke a grin filled with false sincerity before glancing down at his coffee, sipping it at it slowly. He then glanced over at Lois once again as he emptied his cup.

"Please, beautiful, one more cup would be so perfect. I'm afraid it's a bit of a vice for me." Ryan patted his stomach gently. "I think taking it with sugar is the reason I can't seem to shed the weight these days." As Lois walked by, he peeked at her ass once again, resisting the urge to lick his lips, before glancing over at Luke.

"Now, Luke, the other issues is that we're not paying overtime any more. That is, we'll pay you for the house, but only at normal wages, not time-and-a-half. But the promotion gets you off wages and onto a salary scale, which is eventually much more flexible..." Mr. West peeks over at Lois as he uses the word, then glances back at Luke, "but you're going to have to really work hard in order to earn it."

Old 04-01-2016, 01:54 AM   #5
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

Ryan, or rather Mr. West, was already doing his thing. I was pretty uncomfortable from the moment he took my hand. He didn't do anything crazy, at least nothing that I could kick him out for, but the way that he squeezed my hand made me feel like he wanted to feel it - especially once his thumb caressed the surface of my smaller, softer hand. I swear, I saw a distinct look in his eye...at least before he politely said:

"Coffee, indeed, you said the magic word, my dear! Please, show me to the kitchen."

Oh god.

You see, I knew that he would do something like that. Whenever I would walk towards Luke's cubicle, he'd always have an excuse to walk by too. Now, leading him to the kitchen, I could practically feel his eyes gaze towards my ass. Lord help me.

"I'm sure you're a big comfort to Luke, aren't you, Lois?"
"As much as a good fiance can be." I replied with a laugh. Yes, he was trying to make conversation with me and I said that in a happy tone of voice, mostly because Luke was right there. I was about to gesture Mr. West to a seat, but he made himself feel just like home without me. This man had no tact.

"Please, just bring the coffee here, and I'll be so very grateful."

I don't know why he was ordering me around like this - we weren't at the bank. But anyway, I wanted to be a good host, so I did just that and brought the coffee towards Mr. West. Then I sat down and had to listen to him talk about the neighborhood and whatnot. I swear though, he was staring at my busty chest from time to time. It was a little sickening how he was doing this right underneath my finance's nose.

That bossiness showed itself again, when while the conversation was headed towards a possible promotion for my future husband, Mr. West added: "Please, beautiful, one more cup would be so perfect. I'm afraid it's a bit of a vice for me."

"Sure thing Mr. West." I said with another smile, though gave Luke a look that basically said 'What is his problem?'. I was happy for Luke, but I did not like being bossed around, especially in my home. Anyway, I got the coffee pot and filled his cup again. I took the opportunity to clean my glasses a bit, putting them back on just in time to see Ryan look towards me when he said:

"...but you're going to have to really work hard in order to earn it."

Excuse me? As if it's my duty to be a kiss up too? Luke could read me like a book and gave me a glance that said 'Don't worry about it'. I of course, didn't say anything other than "Oh, of course mister West, Luke is ready to work really hard for that job and I'll be here to support him."

Old 04-01-2016, 02:22 AM   #6
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Ryan West

An Hour Later

Ryan had his phone in hand as he looked down at Lois' ass, smiling to himself, feeling quite gratified. He snapped a photo of it, even as her fiancée stood by and watched me. He was being slowly, gradually emasculated, and I loved it. He looked down at the picture he'd just snapped and then glanced at Luke with a grin.

"I mean look at this thing, it's huge...." ... ...

"Oh, of course mister West, Luke is ready to work really hard for that job and I'll be here to support him."

Mr. West smiled at her, just barely resisting the urge to turn it into a leer, and nodded. "It's good for a young man still getting set in the world to have such a helpful partner. It's never been my fortune, of course."

He saw the look that Luke and Lois exchanged, the two of them not nearly being as discreet about their distaste for him as they thought. But it didn't bother Ryan at the moment, he was the one with the power in this situation, and he was happy to employ it. Luke then turned to him and nodded. "Yes sir. I'll put in as many hours as it takes. Just give me the workload you need done and I know that I can take care of it."

Ryan gave him an encouraging smile and then sipped on his next cup of coffee. "I'm sure you'll do well, Luke. I think you can handle it. But it's still good to enjoy your life once in a while. Don't let work take over to the point that you completely forget how to relax." Mr. West smiled and then tilted his head thoughtfully before glancing down at the coffee. "It's good stuff, thanks, Lois. Though I generally like it a bit stronger than that. A good, rich, strong brew, you know what I mean?" He glanced at her and smiled, before glancing at Luke.

"Speaking of fun, didn't I see a pool table in the den? I bet you could beat your boss in a game of nine-ball. I haven't really shot much since my bar hopping days from back when I was still an undergrad." Ryan chuckled. "What do say we play a couple of games? As long as i'm not intruding on your weekend." He smiled, draining the last of his coffee, before taking his saucer and cup over to set in the kitchen sink.

"Oh, sure, Mr. West. Yeah, that would be fun. To be honest, I was nervous about having my boss over, but maybe some pool would be fun." Luke was trying to settle into the casual banter his boss was utilizing, but still clearly not completely at ease at being the host to a man over ten years his senior. Still, he gave Lois a quick smile and kissed her cheek before showing his boss into the den and pulling out a cue stick.

Mr. West gave him a grin as he racked the balls up. "Normally I'd say age before beauty, but I did used to shoot it pretty well back in the day, so I'll let you break, Luke. You're the one trying to impress your boss." As Mr. West used the word "beauty," his eyes slide out to glance over at Lois, winking at her teasingly. Luke lined up his first shot.

Old 04-01-2016, 02:44 AM   #7
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

"It's good stuff, thanks, Lois. Though I generally like it a bit stronger than that. A good, rich, strong brew, you know what I mean?" he said a smile, as if to taunt me. Well, the joke was on him, because I didn't care for how the coffee is. "Yes Mr. West, but I guess that I'm as keen on strong brew as you." I answered back, picking up the plates on the table. This was good, because it gave me the opportunity get away from the conversation, if just for a bit while I placed the dishes into the dishwasher.

I came back just in time to hear Mr. West say:

"Speaking of fun, didn't I see a pool table in the den? I bet you could beat your boss in a game of nine-ball. I haven't really shot much since my bar hopping days from back when I was still an undergrad. What do say we play a couple of games? As long as i'm not intruding on your weekend."

"Yes you are, now go home." I wanted to say, although I had much better manners than that. All I needed to do was survive...what, an hour more? How much energy could this middle-aged man have? The thing that I wondered, as Luke kissed me on the cheek before leading his boss towards our den, was whether Luke would be able to beat Mr. West at pool. Truth be told, my fiance wasn't very good at the game and I felt that Mr. West deserved to be put in his place.

Oh who was I kidding? Even if Luke could win, I think he'd be gutless enough to let his boss win. I finished my cup of coffee and quickly brought it to the dishwasher before heading towards the couch, over looking the pool table. Honestly, while I'm a pretty good pool player myself, I didn't even want it here. That was all Luke's idea.

"Normally I'd say age before beauty, but I did used to shoot it pretty well back in the day, so I'll let you break, Luke. You're the one trying to impress your boss." Ryan said, winking as used the word "beauty" just as he stared at me. I tried my best to ignore that.

So, even though I knew that Luke would probably lose (whether on purpose or not), I still wanted to watch the game from afar - just in case my fiance got the courage to actually not be a pushover with his boss. I nearly chuckled at the thought of Mr. West being brought down for once. "I hope you don't mind if I watch." I said with a sly smile to Luke. "I really want to know how this match goes."

Old 04-01-2016, 02:59 AM   #8
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Luke wasn't embarrassingly bad. He just wasn't polished. He could hit the ball straight, while avoiding using too much force to send the balls spinning all over the table. But he wasn't able to hit deflections or bank, much less anything with any English on it. He broke and managed to sink one ball, then had another shot to sink the one, but failed his shot on the two-ball. Mr. West, though he wasn't a pool savant, was much better at playing the angles.

He didn't completely run the table on Luke, but Luke never sank a shot after his first two balls before Mr. West finished by sinking the 9ball. He shoot his head at Luke. "Well, son, I guess I've still got a few of the old tricks. I didn't mean to hustle you, Luke, just surprised myself with how well the game has stuck with me." Ryan shrugged and then glanced at Luke. "Perhaps 8-ball is more your game? I'd hate to leave without seeing you beat me at least once."

Mr. West chuckled as he racked the balls again, this time lining up the shot and breaking himself. He was lining up a shot on the 8-ball before Luke had sunk his fifth ball in. He was aiming at the corner pocket when the 8-ball bounced away, kicking toward the side pocket, making Mr. West grunt....as it stopped, perched right on the lip. Despite claiming he wasn't interested in embarrassing Luke, it seemed he was quite invested in winning, and was glad to avoid losing it on a sloppy ricochet. Luke missed his next shot and Mr. West easily tapped the 8-ball in the win his second game.

"Well, you own the table, Luke. I'm sure you'll improve if you play at home some more. I used to use my pool skills to pay off my bar tabs at the end of the night, so you could say I lived on it, for a time. I'll try not to keep you so busy at work you can't improve your game." Ryan gave a little triumphant sneer before glancing over at Lois, thoughtfully.

"Did you care to play a game, perhaps? I bet you could handle a cue pretty well, right?"

Old 04-01-2016, 03:13 AM   #9
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

As I watched the game unfold, I couldn't help but wince at some of those shots my fiance took. Luke wasn't the best player, not by a long shot, but I didn't expect him to be demolished this badly. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't the best player in the world, but I could do better than that. Thankfully, I didn't say a word about any of this, seeing as once Mr. West got to enjoy his victory over my fiance, he turned to see me and asked with a thoughtful expression on his face, as if he had a lot to think about, or was planning something:

"Did you care to play a game, perhaps? I bet you could handle a cue pretty well, right?"

"Oh no, I'm not any good at the - " I tried to say, while Luke came up closer to his boss, holding the cue stick close. For a second, I paused and glanced at my fiance, as if I was trying to say 'don't you fucking dare' with just a look but as it turns out, it didn't work since he started to blab his mouth.

"Louis is just being modest. She's practically a pro at this game, right?"

"Not really a pro honey, I just play a bit more than you." I said, nearly sighing as I got up. Well, at the very least Mr. West would be less arrogant if I won. "But I'll give it a shot." I added, taking the cue stick away from Luke and walked towards Mr. West and asked "So, a game of eight ball?"

Old 04-01-2016, 03:36 AM   #10
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

12:36 PM

Mr. West's hand came down on her ass, making her cheeks jiggle once again. Her ass cheeks were glowing red now, but as his knee nudged up against her thong, he could feel the moisture gathering between her thighs. He grinned wickedly and then leaned down, to whisper into Lois' ear. "A bet's a bet, fucktoy....now this doesn't end until you say the line. Just say the words." His big hand came down onto her ass again, making her body shake gyrate once again as he listened to what sounded like a small moan creeping out of her stomach. His left hand naughtily dipped between her thighs as his thumb rubbed the outline of her pussy through her tiny thong.

"Just say it....say you're sorry for being a prudish cocktease." Mr. Ryan's cock almost twitched in his pants at the joy of having her in this position... ... ...

11:15 AM

"Not really a pro honey, I just play a bit more than you."

Ryan smiled as he nodded, thinking he might get a bit more of a challenge. Then again, his ego was sufficiently that he could handle losing to a girl, but this also provided an opportunity if he could keep up with her. Either way, he certainly was more eager than threatened by the chance. "By all means, let me see if your fiancé has some tricks up her sleeve, Luke."

"So, a game of eight ball?" Mr. West nodded and tilted his head toward her respectfully.
"Indeed. I've got nowhere to be."
Ryan racked up the balls for her and then positioned them, peeking down at her chest as he stood at the opposite end of the table to watch her break. She clearly had some tricks, as she managed to sink three balls with a solid break (1 solid and 2 stripes) before sinking her third striped ball and quickly a fourth as well. Her following shot left her no angles, but she was smart enough to play a safety, leaving Ryan with no follow-up shot.

He eyed her thoughtfully as he looked at his options, smiling. Having nothing in play for his very shot of the game was putting him a deep hole. Still, he could play that game as well. He lightly tapped the cue ball into the corner, perched almost on the edge of the pocket and buried behind his own ball. He then backed away, seeing the determination on Lois' face as she came down to examine her next shot. He peeked down at her fine, shapely ass from behind, then glanced at Luke with a nod. Then he moved out from behind her as she began to line up her shot, making sure to brush his hips against her ass. "Oh, sorry, excuse me, beautiful."

He chuckled inwardly as he resisted the urge to wet his lips.

The game proceeded nearly in silence. She maintained her lead, up three balls, until she had only the 10 and the 8 ball while he still had four solids on the table. As he stepped up to the table to examine his shot, he grinned at her.

"Well, you are quite good. I'm happy to lose on occasion. Still....I think I feel a comeback. Would you like to set a wager on it? I can put Luke in for a day's paid vacation if you win...are you interested?"

He leaned his cue up against the table and pressed both his hands against the side, leaning over it as he studied his lovely quarry. The stakes were quickly going to rise...

Old 04-01-2016, 03:56 AM   #11
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

Had I a few tricks ready? Maybe. It honestly had been a while since I last played with anyone who was any good, so I had no clue if they'd be any good.

"Indeed. I've got nowhere to be." Ryan answered my question from earlier and I nodded. This time, Mr. West had the courtesy of doing something himself, instead of asking me to do it - he racked up the balls for our game and positioned them correctly. Of course, I caught him a few times trying to glance down my shirt and I sighed in frustration. Thankfully, this seemed to have helped me from the very start of the game. I had a good lead so far, thanks to me trying my best to leave Ryan with no follow-up shots. I gauged his reaction and was surprised to see him smile.

I was expecting him to show some frustration at this point.

I watched as he tapped the cue ball carefully, getting a good shot and showing me that he was still in this. I wasn't going to lose though - I wanted to win just so incredibly bad. I forgot who I was playing with for a moment, leaning over and sticking my ass out in the air. I was aiming my shot when I suddenly felt something rub against my ass. I glanced back and saw Mr. West grinning "Oh, sorry, excuse me, beautiful."

Ugh.

The game went on pretty well for me. I was well in the lead and I was sure to win - at least, that's what I was thinking. Mr. West on the other hand, really must have thought that he had a good chance of beating me.

"Well, you are quite good. I'm happy to lose on occasion. Still....I think I feel a comeback. Would you like to set a wager on it? I can put Luke in for a day's paid vacation if you win...are you interested?"

I paused for a moment, placing my cue stick to my side. I glanced at Luke, who seemed happy and motioned me to say something. "Alright, that sounds pretty good. What do you want if you win though?"

His wager was pretty innocent. If I were to lose, all I would have to give him was a few poses and he'd get to take pictures of me. Don't get me wrong, this made me want to win more because I wouldn't be able to deal with the thought of this pervert having a picture of me on his phone, but in the grand scheme of things this wasn't an awful wager.

"You're on." I said with a grin, taking my cue stick and readying myself for my next shot.

Old 04-01-2016, 04:12 AM   #12
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Ryan smiled happily as she seemed to relish the challenge. He liked the growing engagement she was showing. She'd been rather prudish and uptight earlier, but now she was letting her hair down, so to speak. She was clearly as competitive as he was. That was could. It make it so much sweeter when he won. Won completely, even, and conquered her. But that was later, and even that was uncertain.

He glanced at her as she picked up her cue, shaking his head. "No no no, still my shot, Ms. Lois." He poked her thigh with the butt end of his cue and then gently eased her out of the way before lining up his shot. Before he'd made this wager he had already planned out his next few shots, seeing a potential path to victory. He started with the 7 ball, dropping the cue ball into the far bumper and then edging in the corner, before shooting back up the table at the 2 ball. He sank it, but, unfortunately, missed his follow-up shot on the 5. He then stepped aside.

"Well, now, time to put me out of my misery if you've got it." He grinned and watched as she sank her first shot, and then tried to line up a shot on the 8 ball....just missing it. The 8 ball was left perched on the lip of the side pocket as she missed her shot, and he exhaled his relief. He knew he had it. He sank his last two balls before he tapped in the 8 ball and then glanced up at his prize.

"Well, well. That was sheer luck on my part. Sheer luck. Just another hair, another slight tilt of the table and you'd have won. Still, you're up for honoring your end of the bargain, aren't you?"

He grinned and then pulled out his phone, having her stand by the table, asking her to jut her hip out, then getting another couple shots of her by the window. "See, harmless enough. He grinned and then pocketed his phone, not even bothering to look at his pictures for now. He suspected he'd end up with more pictures later.

"Let's up the stakes. Two days paid vacation for this next game. In return, I want you to make out with your fiance in front of me for a full minute if I win. With some pictures included." He grinned at her triumphantly. "You're up for that, right?"

This game, he broke, and got off to a quick start. He nearly ran the table before finally missing, but Lois was unable to keep pace. It ended quickly with the 8-ball in the corner pocket. He dropped the cue and then looked at her, dropping down to sit on the couch and crossing his arms as he looked at her. He winked and then actually licked his lips at her before nodding. "C'mon now, pay up. It's not like you two never make out. We're not at work or anything, so just loosen up a bit!" He chuckled and dug his phone out of his pocket to prepare and snap a couple more pictures, watching to get a good angle on Lois' fine ass.

Old 04-01-2016, 09:00 PM   #13
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

I think that I got a little worked up from our small wager - Mr. West always seemed so full of himself and I felt that this was the perfect opportunity to put him down. I was so eager, in fact, that I forgot that it wasn't my turn. God, the way that he looked at me, shaking his head and saying: "No no no, still my shot, Ms. Lois." - it made me so mad! Especially how he had no problem poking my thigh with cue stick; I stepped away and looked at Luke in disbelief. My fiance didn't care so much, or at least tried to pretend that it wasn't a big deal. I sighed in frustration, especially when I witnessed Mr. West begin to turn this game around.

"Well, now, time to put me out of my misery if you've got it." he said with a cocky smile.
"Damn straight I do." I answered back fiercely.

I was pretty determined, but luck wasn't exactly on my side. I mean, I lined up my shot on the 8 ball and I missed it just barely. I cursed all sorts of obscenities, at least within my mind - I wasn't crude like some people and did my best to not swear in front of others. I had some hope that Mr. West would have missed the next shot, but it didn't help; Ryan had won and he was grinning from this fact.

"Well, well. That was sheer luck on my part. Sheer luck. Just another hair, another slight tilt of the table and you'd have won. Still, you're up for honoring your end of the bargain, aren't you?"

"Of course." I said, in a bit of a bitter tone. I was surprised over how innocent it was - I was honestly expecting some much, much worse coming from Mr. West, but I suppose that even he had manners. All I needed to do was stand by the table and let him take a few pictures.

..Although, once again, I wasn't happy with the idea that he had pictures of me on his phone.

"See, harmless enough. Let's up the stakes. Two days paid vacation for this next game. In return, I want you to make out with your fiance in front of me for a full minute if I win. With some pictures included. You're up for that, right?"

I looked at Luke in a moment of panic. He stared back, maybe a bit more confused than I was. "Well, I don't know." I said, looking back at my fiance who paused, looked at both me and his boss before he added "Sure, that's not such a bad deal."

That fucking coward.

The game was a disaster too - Ryan got a huge head start and I was struggling to keep up. I think it was the anxiety of having to do something like that in front of a pervert; I didn't know of what else could have caused me to fall so behind. God, that feeling I felt in my chest as Mr. West looked at me and winked, it sent shivers down my spine!

"C'mon now, pay up. It's not like you two never make out. We're not at work or anything, so just loosen up a bit!"

It was true, occasionally when we thought we were alone, Luke and I would kiss. It wasn't anything crazy - some soft kissing and just a little bit of tongue. That said, it was completely different doing that, with me standing and kissing Luke, awkwardly giggling every so often. Somehow, we began to get into it a bit more and while I forgot momentarily that Ryan was here, I quickly snapped out of it when I felt Luke's hands reach for my ass. My hands stopped his just as he got to my hips though; my fiance constantly wanted to feel my behind up but I always let him know that I did not want him too. It felt too dirty, if that makes any sense.

Old 04-01-2016, 09:31 PM   #14
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Ryan propped his ankle up on his knee and leaned back on the couch as he watched the awkward beginning of their make-out session. They didn't exactly object, and quickly stopped paying attention to him, so he didn't bother timing it. It was supposed to be a minute, but they allowed themselves to get a bit more involved, and Ryan had no plans to stop them. Smirking to himself, he watched as Lois' body arched up against Luke, rubbing her sweet little chest against him. She probably didn't realize it, but she squirmed her hips delightfully, and practically was shaking her ass at him as he watched their make-out session.

Eventually Luke's hands slipped down to grab her ass and it caused Louis to delicately end their make-out session. Interesting: was she so prudish that she never got her ass groped? Nah, that couldn't be it. It must simply be that she was didn't want her ass squeezed in front of him. Well, that was going to change shortly enough. Mr. West stood up and nodded at Luke. "See, aren't you a lucky man to have such a delicious woman in your life? Though you could stand to kiss her a bit better, if you ask me....she seems to enjoy kissing."

He chuckled and then nodded at Lois. "You want some redemption after that last game? I could tell it wasn't your best. Let's play at least one more, shall we?" He grinned at her and scooped up his pool cue, looking at her.

"Another wager. Let's see...this time, same stakes on my end. Two days paid vacation for Luke. On your end....if Lois loses, she has to flash her panties at me. I'm dying to see what she's got on underneath those jeans." Of course, he had an idea that it was a thong, having gotten a few peeks at it as she was bending over to line up her shots at the pool table, but still. He knew those bare cheeks would be flapping in the wind, and he wanted to see them. "No pictures, I promise."

He added that last remark to help stymie the hesitation he could see forming in their eyes. Luke was clearly uncomfortable, but he bit his lip. Lois, perhaps, had gotten her competitive juices flowing (if not other juices from the make-out session) and was up to it. So Mr. West racked up the balls again and glanced over at her.

"Ladies first."

This game progressed much better for her. She got a good break, and quickly got a strong lead, knocking in the solids. Having little to do as she came close to running the table, he took the time to brush up against her as much as possible. His fingers slid across her hips at one point cup a handful of her ass as he "innocently" moved out the way. It was like breaking a horse-the first step was getting them used to your touch.

Mr. West barely had any shots at all before she was lining up her last shot. The 8 ball sank in the corner right in front of him as he watched her from across the table, peeking down at her chest. He could almost imagine he saw her nipples hard beneath her little sweater. He smiled at her. "Well, there you go. You won for the honor of the household." He resisted the urge to clap sarcastically. The game had gone by awfully quickly. He was checking his watch-still not quite 11:30. He had time to hang around.

"All right. I need to get another shot at you, Lois. Stakes going up again. This time..." he glanced over at Luke. "...THREE days paid vacation, in addition to the last two. So a whole work week off. And I'll even let you come in to work during it, so you can draw wages and your vacation days at the same time if you want-or just take off, whichever." He glanced over at Lois.

"In return....you let me make out with your lovely fiancé for one minute. Just to see if I can show you how it's done." His eyes was looking directly at hers, meeting them through her glasses, almost challengingly as he gave her a little smirk.

Old 04-01-2016, 11:40 PM   #15
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

"See, aren't you a lucky man to have such a delicious woman in your life? Though you could stand to kiss her a bit better, if you ask me....she seems to enjoy kissing."

I blushed at his comment; even though I'm a pretty proud woman, I still got timid when it came to things like this - my body, making out and having someone stare at me like that. Needless to say, having Luke's boss watch us and comment on us, especially me, like that really got to my head. I looked away after I saw him stare at me, hearing that voice of his say: "You want some redemption after that last game? I could tell it wasn't your best. Let's play at least one more, shall we?"

Ugh, as much as I hated to admit this, he was right. Last game was a fluke - a fluke that I was determined to not let happen again. Especially after hearing the new wagers put in place.

"Another wager. Let's see...this time, same stakes on my end. Two days paid vacation for Luke. On your end....if Lois loses, she has to flash her panties at me. I'm dying to see what she's got on underneath those jeans."

As if I was going to show him my underwear. Now, before you judge me, I want to say that I wore a thong today. Yes, not many people would expect this. I had this attitude that gave the impression that well...that I was a bit of a prude. But I enjoyed feeling a little bit sexy; hence the tattoo that I had right above my butt and the thongs I'd wear without people even realizing it.

And believe me, I wasn't about to let Mr. West know about this side of mine.

"No pictures, I promise."

"Deal." I replied quickly, not even acknowledging Luke's reaction. Although, I doubt that he was shocked, or was about to tell me not to do it. Besides, he had everything to gain if I did win and believe me, I was going to win.

"Ladies first."

The game was going much better for me and believe me, I was thrilled. I got a good break and grinned at the sight of Mr. West without his cocky smile. That good break ended up giving me a strong lead and I began to knock the solids, one after another. Yes, I knew that he was probably trying to psych me out by coming up close and brushing against me from time to time. I nearly hit him with the cue stick, the second I felt his hand on my ass. Thankfully, it was just for a few moments so...no harm done, I guess. If his hand lingered or squeezed, believe me that I would have lost it.

Who knows, maybe that anger helped me this time. Before too long, I had won and Mr. West lost. I laughed and jumped in joy - surprised that Luke didn't seem too happy about it. What, did he want me to show my panties, just for a promotion? Unbelievable.

"Well, there you go. You won for the honor of the household." Ryan said bitterly.
"Awh, what? A little bitter, Mr.West?" I answered smugly.

"All right. I need to get another shot at you, Lois. Stakes going up again. This time..." Mr. West said in desperation, looking at Luke as he emphasized on his next few words "...THREE days paid vacation, in addition to the last two. So a whole work week off. And I'll even let you come in to work during it, so you can draw wages and your vacation days at the same time if you want-or just take off, whichever."

My heart sank as he looked at me. I knew that this meant something from me in return.

My hunch was right.

"In return....you let me make out with your lovely fiancé for one minute. Just to see if I can show you how it's done." he added, his eyes staring at my own defiantly. He wanted to scare me, to break my confidence and while I was nervous, believe me when I say that I wasn't going to let that happen. I was going to win again and I was going to show him that I was a woman capable of teaching him a god damn lesson.

"Sir...I don't think - " Luke began to say, when I interrupted him. I think he knew that I was heated up and pretty much ready to show no mercy.

"Deal." I said "But don't expect me to go easy on you this time."

Old 04-02-2016, 12:01 AM   #16
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

"Deal. But don't expect me to go easy on you this time."

Mr. West chuckled at her as he kept his eyes locked on hers. "That's what I was supposed to say to you after I win this one." He grinned wickedly. Despite being a bit sleazy looking, he knew he had a good smile, good teeth and strong shoulders framing his face. He then taunted her with a wink before he gestured to the table. "Rack 'em up."

He wasn't going to let her break and half-way run the table before starting this time. He was taking the first shot. After she racked the balls for him, he lined up his opening break and knocked in the three ball. Solids this time, just like her last time. He wondered if the fact that her top was striped boded well or ill for her. He studied her thoughtfully, picturing shoving her down to the floo rand pulling his cock, making her suck it. She would be a good cock sucker, he was sure. But still, that ass...it was begging to be spanked and used. He shrugged before he line up another shot, dropping the four into the side pocket while setting up his shot on the two. His next shot bounced in and he was already up three balls.

"That one slid right into the pocket like my tongue is going to slide into your mouth." He resisted the urge to add "fucktoy" to the end of that statement, knowing he'd need to build her up to those demeaning names. He nodded slightly and then bumped his hips against hers, almost elbowing her out of the way before looking for his next shot. Unfortunately, he didn't have anything easy. He tried to spin the cue ball around the 8 to get a shot at the 7, but it didn't spin for him and he nudged the 8 ball. A scratch. He sighed and shrugged as he stepped away from the table.

"Hmm, no luck right now. Your shot, lovely. Let's see if you can back up your tough talk."

His cock was already semi hard in his pants, and they were still just getting started. He leaned his cue against the wall and watched her examining the table.

Old 04-02-2016, 01:39 PM   #17
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

He was taking the first shot, and I anxiously waited to hit the damn ball; I wasn't going first this time, so I couldn't hope for the same type of game as last time. I'm sure that Mr. West did that on purpose; the way that he rushed to get the opening shot, I think he knew that I had a very good chance of winning his bet if I did go first. I bet he was eager in hoping that I would lose, that he would get his disgusting, perverted tongue down my mouth, kissing me while my fiance watched. He wanted to humiliate me and I was sure to not let that happen. Maybe I should have paid attention to what was going while I was thinking about all of this - because before I knew it, he was already up by three balls.

"That one slid right into the pocket like my tongue is going to slide into your mouth." he taunted me, sending a shiver down my spine. God, he was so sleazy that I couldn't believe he even got a job at the bank, let alone become a manager. I gasped when he snapped me back to reality by bumping his hip against mine and I was practically burning with rage. What on god's green earth gave him this inflated ego? Thankfully, his next shot wasn't so good.

"Hmm, no luck right now. Your shot, lovely. Let's see if you can back up your tough talk."

"Right. We'll see." I said in a bit of a bitter tone. "We'll see how you act when you have to give out those days off, you sorry excuse of a human being." I then thought to myself.

Leaning over the pool table, not caring whether Mr. West was staring or not, I aimed my cue stick carefully. I needed to make this one count, or I'd be in serious trouble. I thought about having to kiss Luke's boss for an entire minute and the thought sent shivers down my spine. I hit the stripped ball, dropping both the nine and ten into a pocket while aiming my shot on the ten. I shot again, and I got three more balls in. Two more and I was going to win; I glanced at Mr. West and saw that he was getting a little nervous. Or at least, that was the impression that I was getting.

Luke looked at me with a grin; of course he was happy, I was going to get him near a week off from work. I think we all knew that I was doing pretty well at this game and due to the location of the two remaining stripped balls, that I was well in the lead.

"How about we up the wager?" I said with a wicked grin. "Two minutes kissing if you win, but two weeks off if I win."

Of course, this was a pretty big wager, so I doubted that Mr. West would be up for it.

Upon hearing his response, we continued and I was aiming again. Now, the strangest thing happened; you know how sometimes, when you're so over confident in a game that you miss an important detail - even if it's right on your face? Well, that happened to me. While aiming to hit one of the last two remaining balls, I forgot the position of the eight ball and ended up knocking it down into the pocket; making me immediately lose the game. My heart raced as I leaned back up, staring at Luke in complete disbelief.

Old 04-02-2016, 04:25 PM   #18
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Four Days Later

Lois' ass was up in the air, her glasses half-fallen off of her face as her chest was shoved down into the desk. Her typical work slacks were loose and halfway fallen off her hip as her breasts was squashed down against Mr. West's desk. His hand was pushing down between her shoulders as he stood behind her. She could look straight ahead in front of her and see out the window, with the blinds slightly open, and fear that almost anyone could be looking in at this moment.

Ryan traced his hand around her ample bottom and then pulled his hand to deliver another smack to her ass, not caring how loud the smacking sound was, enjoying the sound of her gasping. She seemed surprised every single time he struck her. "Admit it, fucktoy. Just admit that you love having your big, delicious ass spanked." Cupping and stroking her bottom, he leaned forward to press his ear right next to hers, his hips pressing against hers from behind, letting her feel the outline of his bulging cock through their respective layers. "I bet your pussy is getting juicy and creamy right now, isn't it?" he whispered.

His hand then boldly slipped around in front of her waist, reaching for the fastening on her slacks. "Let's see, shall we?" he asked wickedly, feeling her shudder in response.

Saturday, 11:43 AM.

Mr. West was smiling as he noticed Lois' shuddering. Perhaps slightly with disgust, but it was clear that the teasing and the degrading way he was treating her was having an effect. For now, it would serve well enough until the proper, desired effect came into play.

Apparently he had left the table entirely too much in her favor, though. Her first shot after her turn started resulted in immediately sinking two balls, and she was setting easy shots to follow up. He sighed. The table was clearing up now, making her following shots easier as she dropped in three more, and in danger of running the table. Ah, well. If he had to, he'd put in the whole week off for Luke, but that much paid vacation for no reason could really start getting him in trouble. His bosses were fine with his escapades (especially when he let them play with some of his "toys") but they wouldn't stand for inefficiency. Whatever, he'd make it work.

After her next shots, though, she did something surprising. She looked up at him, her eyes full of brash confidence, meeting his gaze. It made him smile in response-he liked seeing her like this. He was going to enjoy breaking her down later.

"How about we up the wager?" He gave her a quick nod, to acknowledge that he was listening, before she put her stake in. "Two minutes kissing if you win, but two weeks off if I win."

He shook his head immediately. "What, just another minute for 2 entire weeks of paid vacation? On top of the days I already agreed to? That's not even close to even." He smiled thoughtfully as he looked at her, then pondered for a moment. "Fine we'll raise the stakes. But, here's the terms." He gave a little pause for dramatic effect.

He glanced down at the table. Two balls left, with the 8 ball already sitting delicately next to the side pocket, easily knocked in. More than likely he'd be giving up those two weeks, so he needed to make the risk worth it if he was going to offer that. He met her gaze again. "All right, two weeks off if you win by sinking those last two shots. But, in exchange, FIVE minutes of making out with me. And you'll sit in my lap while you do it."

Luke tried to speak up at this point, finding a bit of backbone. "Sir! That's not even-" "Deal!" His pretty little fiancé was so confident that she cut him off without waiting for him to finish. Mr. West wanted to laugh. The arrogant ones became the best fucktoys when their pride was shattered.

He was leaning forward to watch her shot, and then let out a victorious hiss as soon as the ball was struck. He saw it instantly: her shot grazed up against the 8 ball and dropped in the side pocket. Victory was his. He looked back up at his quarry and saw her staring, shocked (and perhaps a bit contritely) at her fiancé.

Mr. West was not merciful. He sauntered over to the couch and then sat down, before looking up at Lois. "Come on and have a seat, dear." As she hesitated, he patted his lap and almost growled. "A bet is a bet. YOU were the one who raised the stakes. Time to pay up." Fucktoy.. he added in his mind.

He leered at her as she slowly approached, and then lowered her luscious ass onto his. He pressed his hand to her hip and then pulled her tighter up against him, so her ass was resting right on his crotch. He squirmed a bit against her, wickedly, letting her feel his semi-erect cock through his pants pressed right against her. Then he leaned up close to her face. "Luke, you'll need to keep time for us, since we'll be a bit distracted. But make sure to pay attention and maybe take some notes." He winked at Luke, then licked his lips before looking at Lois.

He leaned in close, holding his lips next to hers for a moment, before his hand moved up to cup the back of her head. Their lips were next to each others for a moment, stretching it out, almost sense her anxiety twinged with shame and disgust, before he pulled her mouth forward into his, kissing her. He wasted little time, leaning into her and tilting her head back, asserting the dominant position, before his tongue pressed against her lips. He managed to coax them open and slither his tongue inside, stroking gently against her tongue.

He was turning her body slightly so her breasts were squashed against his chest, even as he lightly, subtly, wriggled his hips up against her ass. He kept one hand on the back of her head, holding her into the kiss, while sliding a hand down her side and stroking against her thigh. Gradually, his fingers dug into left thigh, squeezing, and pulling on it, coaxing her legs apart. He sighed into her mouth as he pulled back for a breath, glancing into her eyes, then lowered his lips to hers once again, enjoying having control of her body for the time being. He didn't even bother trying to keep up with the time as he plied his craft.

Old 04-02-2016, 11:50 PM   #19
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

Why did I agree to that?

"All right, two weeks off if you win by sinking those last two shots. But, in exchange, FIVE minutes of making out with me. And you'll sit in my lap while you do it." I remembered from not even two minutes ago, when Luke's boss increased the stakes. Well...it's a bit disingenuous for me to say he did - it was partly my fault and believe me that it kills me to say that. I should have not let my winning streak get to me. Why did I have to play this stupid game at all?

I watched in panic as Mr. West walked over to the couch where I was sitting before the game began. I looked up at me wickedly, saying: "Come on and have a seat, dear."

I was going to say no. Please, believe me when I say that. It's just for a moment, a second there, where Mr. West almost growled: "A bet is a bet. YOU were the one who raised the stakes. Time to pay up." that I got scared. Almost like an obedient employee, I went over to him. Like most of the women employees, I ended up sitting on his lap.

I felt him grin as I lowed my ass onto his lap and gasped right as I felt his hand on my hip, pulling me up close against him. My mouth slightly agap, I watched his face as he began to squirm his hips against me, pressing what felt like his bulge right in between my legs. Oh my god, I felt so dirty. Especially as he taunted my fiance, whom I was too embarrassed to even look at, licking his lips before saying: "Luke, you'll need to keep time for us, since we'll be a bit distracted. But make sure to pay attention and maybe take some notes."
He leaned in close, his lips just pressing against mine for a second then felt his hand move to the back of my head. Almost as if he wanted to savor it, he tried to open my mouth. "Oh fuck, this dirty fuck is going to kiss me" I thought to myself, feeling the events unfold almost in slow motion. I felt him move my head back, slowly pressing his tongue on my lips. He managed to coax them open, his wet tongue going past my lips and moving against my tongue.

Oh god.

"Mmph..." I protested weakly into his mouth.

"I...I can't find my phone sir."
I heard, vaguely, my fiance say in the background.

Mr. West didn't care, or just didn't hear him, instead his attention was on me. He pulled me in closer and I could feel my big tits pressing up against his chest. I squirmed against his lap, when I felt that bulge pressing against the underneath of my plump cheeks. I struggled, protesting almost, but he held my head into the kiss - as if he knew that I'd be hesitant to keep going. His hands went to my thighs, squeezing and pulling on them as if to make my spread them more apart.

"I - I'll look for it!" my fiance said in a very weak tone of voice, leaving the room for the moment.

Meanwhile, the kiss continued. I slowly began to close my eyes as Mr. West continued to hold me head, tilting it when he saw fit. He took control of my body, and in some sick twisted way, I found some pleasure in that. Without even realizing it, I began to slowly spread my legs and voluntarily press my hips against his own.

Old 04-03-2016, 12:19 AM   #20
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

The fucktoy was closing her eyes, submitting in her own way. He felt her mouth pushing back up against his, perhaps almost forgetting who was kissing her. His body was rubbing against hers, feeling her breasts, squeezed against his chest. He stopped holding her head in place and began stroking her, like a pet, as he dragged his tongue against hers.

The idiot popped back into the room, complaining that he couldn't find the phone. Ryan had to repress a chuckle. He had seen it sitting on the couch and had knocked it down under the pool table as soon as he'd won the bet, when neither of them were looking. He had only expected to get an extra minute or two out of it while Luke was looking for his phone, but maybe the kid wasn't as clever as he'd imagined if he didn't simply crouch to look under the table.

Mr. West didn't break the kiss or even slow down. He kept his hand on her thigh until her legs began to spread open, almost lewdly so, now. His firm hand on her thigh stroked down to the inside of her leg and caressed it, teasing it. He held his hips directly against hers, the outline of his cock resting between her cheeks. He didn't directly grind against her, not being that overt, but he did gently sway his hips. He felt hers rocking against his lightly, responding to that touch. He wondered how much she was aware of what her body was doing.

Luke came back in after a moment and then, finally, peeked under the table to find his phone. He sighed and then retrieved it, and his eyes were almost fearful to watch the situation happening on the couch, where his boss was pawing and kissing his fiancé. Still, he felt the need to interject. "Ahem, sir, how much time is left."

Without breaking the kiss, Mr. West lifting his hand and help up five fingers...making him start from the beginning. Luke's eyes widened for a moment before nodding. "Uhm, yes sir, we'll start timing, uhm, now."

Mr. West slowed down the pace of his making out with Lois, pulling back a bit more often to take little breaths, wanting to listen to her breathing. His hand on the back of her head trace down her body, stroking her back. His other hand gripped her thigh as he turned her body into his more, using her, controlling her. As his right hand lowered down her back, he peeled up the back of her shirt just slightly to press his firm hand into the small of her back, tracing bare skin, fingers stroking. He let his fingers stroke lower and lower, until they were tracing the upper hem of her blue jeans.

His left hand used the leverage he had on her hip to begin pushing her body back into his, making her rock and almost bounce on his lap, rolling her hips against his crotch. He began nibbling teasingly on her lips before flicking at her tongue, coaxing it out of her mouth, and sliding his own around it.

"Time," called Luke, and Mr. West slowly peeled his lips away from Lois'. Her lips were raw from the kissing, and her glasses were slightly askew. Ryan's hands slipped away from her body, resting at his sides and giving her a moment to recover and pull herself off of his lap. Mr. West smiled up at Luke.

"See, that's how you make out with a girl. Make her wonder which direction she's been shoved into." He chuckled and smiled as Lois slipped out of his lap, and then met her gaze.

"Lois, you almost had that game. You up for a bit of redemption?" Mr. West grinned at wickedly, his eyes glancing down at her crotch, wondering if her pussy had gotten juicy from the intense make-out session. He gathered himself for a moment before standing, his cock fairly hard and obvious in his pants.

"We'll keep the wager the same on my end. I'll put up two weeks of paid vacation. But this time, if I win..." he glanced at Lois's ass and then at Luke, before back at Lois. "You slide those pants down and let me grab and play with that ass a little. It's been just taunting and begging me to grab it all morning."

He gave her a sadistic grin, waiting to hear her back out and ask him to leave, and admit that she couldn't keep up any more.

Old 10-04-2016, 10:54 PM   #21
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

While Luke was off looking for the phone, here I was sitting on Mr. West's lap. Our kiss, the wet soft noises of our lips connecting, filled the room. With my legs now open, my fiance's boss wasted no time to slide his hand in, caressing my inner thighs and feeling some of the warmth now radiating through my jeans. "oooh..." escaped my lips, a slight shiver running down my spine when I realized that I was kissing my fiance's boss! I was liking it! I was enjoying the feeling of his bulge now pressing against my big cheeks. I tried to fight the sensation but my body was doing its own thing while he had his way with me...

"Ahem, sir, how much time is left." I heard my fiance ask. I didn't look - already I felt pretty damn embarrassed. But judging from what he said next...

"Uhm, yes sir, we'll start timing, uhm, now."

I would assume that my fiance, as spineless as he is, just fearfully let his boss kiss me for five minutes longer! I was so furious with him that I just could...ugh!

Meanwhile, I kissed Mr. West more until he began to slow down a bit, pulling back every so often and oh my god, it was driving me crazy! I was breathing in heard and heavy, my skin felt so hot and bothered... I even moaned a bit when I felt his hand now, stroking my back. He was moving my body now, forcing me to move as HE saw fit and the fact that he was controlling me like this, playing with me...oh my god, you have no idea of the pleasure I was feeling. With his fingers now, moving closer and closer to the waistband of my jeans, I couldn't help but want him to move his hands inside. God knows what he could make me feel if he were to do that.

"Ah!"
I gasped, when he leveraged my body in such a way that he could move his bulge against my crotch. I watched for a moment, in slight awe and horror over how fucking huge my fiance's boss was! I felt it rub against my crotch, watching as it rubbed me before he forced my mouth again.

Yes! Yes! Oh my god...

No...snap out of it...

I groaned as his tongue took control of my mouth, rolling against mine, sliding in and out and -

"Time," called Luke. Just like that, we stopped and here I was, still sitting on his lap as I tried to catch my breath. I wordlessly adjusted my glasses and began to get off his lap, my legs almost like jello as I did so. Mr. West was proud of his work, exclaiming to my fiance: "See, that's how you make out with a girl. Make her wonder which direction she's been shoved into."

I glanced back at him, almost as if I wanted to give him a piece of my mind but just couldn't.

"Lois, you almost had that game. You up for a bit of redemption?"
he asked me with a grin, with a soft gasp escaping my lips from that look he gave me. I shivered at the thought of having another wager, wondering if I could even handle the pressure. I saw his eyes clearly look at my crotch, making me do the same for just a second, wondering my own excitement was visible. After all, I could feel my pussy being a bit...moist.

"We'll keep the wager the same on my end. I'll put up two weeks of paid vacation. But this time, if I win..."
he began to speak as I walked away for a few seconds. I needed to get my head clear. I needed to - "You slide those pants down and let me grab and play with that ass a little. It's been just taunting and begging me to grab it all morning."

And then, almost immediately I responded:

"Make it three weeks and you're on."

Old 10-05-2016, 12:38 AM   #22
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Mr. West was looking at as she slid off his lap, almost wobbling as if she was tipsy. It wasn't the first little fucktoy he'd made weak in the knees. Well, she'd end up much weaker in the knees when he eventually got his thick cock into her pussy. He knew he could pound away at her until she wasn't able to walk anymore. And nothing would be off-limits: he could make her into his three-hole slut. She was already well on the path. He felt how hard his cock was in his pants, and he knew well that it corresponded to a moistness inside of her pants.

She met his gaze. Her usual wit was quick and her mouth eager to snap off a retort, but for now she held her words. That's why it was surprising when, after he laid out his increased wager for the next bet, she was so quick to respond.

"Make it three weeks and you're on." Either she was looking forward to losing again, or her brain was entirely too addled for coherent thoughts. He sat for a second to regain his composure, willing his erection to ease down just a bit before he smiled at.

"Done."

He had no other words for her. She'd sealed her own fate. He stood up, quickly re-racking the balls to take advantage of her current state, her lack of composure. The weak knees were going to be a downside for her next game of pool. He knew how to take advantage. "Since you've been so gracious as a hostess, I'll allow you the opportunity to break." He stood opposite the table, looking down at her shirt as she hunched over to line up her break...and it was a weak-ass break.

She sank not a single ball. And left the 11-ball hovering right on the lip of the back corner. He gave her a condescending grin as he quickly took a five ball lead, seizing the advantage she handed him before she took another shot.

She didn't seem to regain any composure either. She was only able to sink a couple of balls before he could finish her off because her solids were clogging up the table. She ended up finishing with just two balls in before he was lining up his final shot. "Eight ball, far left corner." He bent over, hefted his stick, and then nudged the shot in. He gave her a broad grin, walking up next to he rand bumping his hips up against hers.

"There's no way I'd lose a game with three weeks paid vacation on the line. Especially not with your ass as the prize, sweetheart." His hand brushed over her thigh. He gave her a gesture toward the couch.

"Why not hike those jeans down over there, facing the window...?" He pulled his phone out, preparing to take a picture of her pantie-covered ass.

Old 10-05-2016, 01:00 AM   #23
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

Lightheaded from the action from earlier, I went over to the pool table to break. With my cue stick in hand, I aimed towards the billiards, glancing back to see Luke, standing there like a doe caught between headlights. I then turned my gaze towards Mr. West, who stood there with a huge grin on his face. I focused and finally hit the ball and...well, my break was a complete disaster. My heart was pounding as I watched my failure again, and again, occasionally glancing over at Luke who quite literally couldn't watch at a certain point. The game had hardly begun and we all knew that my fate was sealed. Truth be told, with a stick feeling in my stomach, I purposely left that Eleven ball hanging around the corner. Some part of me wanted to be defeated.

Well, within a few minutes, my wish was granted...

"Eight ball, far left corner." he said said before he bent over, effortlessly nudging his shot in. With a grin, he walked over to me and eyed me like a piece of meat, bumping his hips against mine. "There's no way I'd lose a game with three weeks paid vacation on the line. Especially not with your ass as the prize, sweetheart." he said spoke, his hand already feeling my thigh.

"A bet is a bet..."
I answered simply, my breath heavy with disappointment - both from my performance at this game and for the fact that even with Luke here, looking so frustrated, I wanted to lose. I wanted for my fiance's boss to have his way. I wanted to be played with like he was doing earlier...

"Why not hike those jeans down over there, facing the window...?" he asked as I followed his directions and with my heart pounding so damn hard..

BA-DUM
BA-DUM...

I walked over to the couch and slowly lowered my jeans, revealing more and more of my massive ass hidden between a thing white thong. I felt the gaze of my fiance and his disgusting perverted boss towards me and the slight moisture between my inner lips...

Old 10-05-2016, 01:24 AM   #24
Noon_Shadow
Corrupting Influence

Saturday, 12:04 PM

Mr. West watched as she bent over, complying, not even speaking a word as she let her pants slide down her hips. He glanced over to her fiancée, Luke, with a nod. "I've been looking forward to getting a better look at your girl's ass, I'm sorry to admit. I mean, who can look at that thing and not want to get a bit closer? To get a better eyeful of it?"

He could almost see Lois' cheeks going pink as he talked about her, objectifying her right in the middle of her own apartment to her own future husband. He looked down at his phone, snapping a picture of her ass. He was somewhat surprised to see her wearing a thong, when he'd imagined her a bit too prudish to actually wear revealing underwear. Heck, even her own future husband hadn't gotten inside of her pussy, so he'd heard. This was a girl trying to save herself for marriage or some bullshit like that.

"...I mean, look at this thing. You get to see this ass every day? It's huge!" He laughed as he stepped up a bit closer behind, taking one more snapshot before his phone retreated back to his pants pocket. Then he stepped closer, both hands cupping her ass, big hands grasping at each cheek and squeezing her ass softly. He allowed his hands to knead her ass cheeks for a moment, feeling how they wobbled in his grasp as he toyed around with her bottom. Foolishly, she hadn't specified any conditions, like a time limit, or even any barriers on the things they'd agreed to. And Luke wasn't even speaking up to offer suggestions about what the barriers might be.

Mr. West leaned over the back of her, and let his slacks press up against her ass one more time so she could once again feel the bulge rubbing against her. He leaned down against her and whispered softly into ear, his voice breathy. "Nice tramp stamp, fucktoy." It was the first time he'd actually called her this name out loud. It would not be the last. She was well on her way to becoming his little fucktoy, like it or not. Well, she WOULD like it, eventually, even if she didn't agree to it at the moment. But Ryan had a talent for reading people, women especially, and he knew that she'd be begging for it before he got to her. She'd beg for it and shatter all ties to the life she'd been building for herself just for the opportunity to let her sleazy husband's boss fill up her tight pussy.

Then he leaned down, planting his head behind her ass. From this angle he could smell the arousal coming of fof her crotch, see the discoloration of her thong that signified that her pussy was wet. His mouth pressed down against his ass while he sneakily crept his hand up against her thigh. His thumb was pressing against her pussy, thumbing her crotch, while his mouth pressed into her ass, kissing and then sucking on her ass check before letting his teeth sink in softly. He was planting a hickey on her ass...marking his territory in a way. He was being wet and noisy, not even paying attention to the sound she was making as he toyed with her body. His tongue caressed her flesh playfully and he felt his cock twitching softly in his pants, savoring the joy of making her conquests complete.

Old 10-05-2016, 01:37 AM   #25
Little_Red_Rose
Literotica Guru

"...I mean, look at this thing. You get to see this ass every day? It's huge!"

I glanced back for a second, my face completely red from embarrassment as he said that. Then, I obediently looked away, hearing the footsteps of Mr. West as came up closer to me, my heart racing at what to expect. I gasped when I felt his hands go to my ass, cupping with his big hands my even bigger ass. "Oh what did I do..." escaped my lips as his hands continued, squeezing the flesh and knead at the surface. I groaned, and my knees shook already, feeling my fiance's dirty boss do this to me, toying with my ass as he wobbled and played with both plump cheek. I glanced back to Luke, who looked so uncomfortable but said absolutely nothing.

I gasped again, feeling him press against me and feeling a long thick bulge press against me. His breath heavy, he came up close to my ear and said...

"Nice tramp stamp, fucktoy."

Fucktoy? What the fuck was he on about? I didn't know - the wager right now was only for him to play with my cheeks for a little while.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelped when I felt his mouth go to a cheek. He bit my ass and was sucking on a cheek! I groaned at the feeling of both his saliva and mouth on my cheek, filling the room only with the loud sound of him playing a big hickey on my ass. "O-Oh my god! Help!" I whimpered.

"Jesus Christ!" my fiance said out-loud, while I couldn't help but wonder how this situation was even happening...

"Oh my god! Mr.West! STOPPP!" groaned at the dirty, disgusting sensation of having a man's face, on my asscheek and sucking hard on the skin. My knees wobbled as I attempted to move my ass away from him, all the while his thumb pressed against my inner lips, against the cotton surface of my thong, feeling a moist surface...