Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-15-2014, 01:38 AM   #1
Ran_dy
Literotica Guru

Strangers when we met. Close.

Troy Collins was outside washing his car when his sister asked if he gives her a ride. Jean canít you see Iím washing my car. Yes I can see but mother borrowed my car and sheís not back yet, and I have to meet my girlfriend. Sorry Jean but youíll have to wait till Iím done washing and then drying it not before.

By the way witch girlfriend is this he asked her. Her name is Marla, and she is a friend I went to school with. I met her the other day and we had planned to get together today. You know, have lunch, catch up on old times and talk about girls things.

You can always help me drying the car than Iíll give a lift. By the away whatís she like? He asked her. If you really want to know sheís very beautiful and if you're nice and give us a ride across from the mall then pick us up. Iíll tell her youíre single. She said laughing.

In that case come on and help so I can get to meet this beautiful friend of yours. Of course if you two hit it off youíll owe me. She said. What do you mean I owe you? Jean Iím giving you a lift there than picking you up.

Troooy! She nearly yelled. Ok OK I owe you donít blow a gasket.

Troy

Old 07-15-2014, 01:47 AM   #2
Kaligurl222
Literotica Guru

Kali was waiting for her friend Jean. They were supposed to be meeting for lunch. She was wearing a jean skirt and a fitted tank top. Jean had called and said her brother was bringing her. She hadnt met him before but from what their other friends had said, he was hot.....

Old 07-15-2014, 02:22 AM   #3
Ran_dy
Literotica Guru

Troy was sure his sister told him the truth, and if she say Marla was beautiful he believed her. He thought that if they went to school together she had to be the same age, and it meant she was a year maybe two younger than he was.

He hoped she was not a stickler about time thou, as it wasnít anyoneís fault, it was just unfortunate that their mother borrow the car and didnít get back in time.

I guess you two lost touch with each other after grad. He asked Jean. Yea kind of, after I got that job I wanted I simply didnít have enough time being a new job and all the training, but Iím glad I ran into her now we can renew our friendship. Iíve always like her more the others girls.

There, thatís her house. Stop in front and Iíll run in.

Old 07-15-2014, 02:34 AM   #4
Kaligurl222
Literotica Guru

The girls came out together and she smiled at him, "Hi. Im Marl... its nice to meet you... and thanks for driving... really appriciate it."

It was his eyes... they were gorgeous... well so was all of him from what she could see, but those eyes!!

Old 07-15-2014, 01:22 PM   #5
Ran_dy
Literotica Guru

Hello Marla itís a pleasure meeting you, Jean told me a little about you, but not enough I donít think. Please think nothing of it, it is my pleasure driving you two. He said looking into her eyes and Jean was right she was really gorgeous.

Have fun you two and call me when you like to pick you up. I might hang around the mall for a while. He smile at her hoping to see more of her after today.