Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 02-24-2014, 07:14 AM   #1
leoandlioness
Virgin

Sucking Cock - What Does It Actually Feel Like?

This thread is for both men and women who have sucked cock. What does it feel like, what does it do to you sexually?

As a male, it was my wife who first brought a cock to my lips. I had wanted to for a long time. We were playing with a couple who were very oral. I was sitting on a couch beside my wife who was sucking the guy off. Right next to her I was watching avidly. His wife was on the floor sucking me. The moment was high in pure sexuality, especially in sucking.

My wife looked at me watching her suck with sparkling eyes and held out the husband's cock to me. I took it in my mouth. It was so different than I had fantasized! His cock was soft and felt so nice in my mouth even as it was hard as a rock. Not at all like going down on a woman, this was sexually male, sexually powerful, a hard throbbing cock in my mouth. And I was the driver of this male sexual power by sucking and taking this cock toward the edge.

His wife was inspired and somehow showed me what to do by what she did sucking me. I followed her lead. Yet it was more than a lead, we were linked. She sucking me and me sucking him were one sexual unit, sexually linked rather than separate. I felt both sides of sucking cock at the same time. I was being sucked and sucking and it felt like together we were the whole being of sucking cock.

I grew closer to cumming as he grew closer to blowing and it was one and the same. His wife was sucking him through me and I was sucking myself through sucking him. It felt like we were one cock sucking. My cock was his and his cock was mine. We moved right up to the edge of orgasm together.

We both came at the same time. His cum shot into my mouth and my cum shot into hers. Yet it was as if his cum went through me and I was shooting it into his wife's mouth. The connection was spiritual, sexual, intense. I didn't swallow his cum, I devoured it as she devoured mine. We were one big orgasm of cum.

Ever since sucking cock has been a whole other side of sexuality. There is strength and power in draining a cock, in devouring the sexual juices and energy of a man. Yes at times it can take a submissive role, he can fuck your mouth. Still, when he cums and you swallow it, you are taking his sexual energy, a powerful sexual energy, and making it yours.

Old 02-24-2014, 07:30 AM   #2
badonkadoku
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoandlioness View Post
This thread is for both men and women who have sucked cock. What does it feel like, what does it do to you sexually?

As a male, it was my wife who first brought a cock to my lips. I had wanted to for a long time. We were playing with a couple who were very oral. I was sitting on a couch beside my wife who was sucking the guy off. Right next to her I was watching avidly. His wife was on the floor sucking me. The moment was high in pure sexuality, especially in sucking.

My wife looked at me watching her suck with sparkling eyes and held out the husband's cock to me. I took it in my mouth. It was so different than I had fantasized! His cock was soft and felt so nice in my mouth even as it was hard as a rock. Not at all like going down on a woman, this was sexually male, sexually powerful, a hard throbbing cock in my mouth. And I was the driver of this male sexual power by sucking and taking this cock toward the edge.

His wife was inspired and somehow showed me what to do by what she did sucking me. I followed her lead. Yet it was more than a lead, we were linked. She sucking me and me sucking him were one sexual unit, sexually linked rather than separate. I felt both sides of sucking cock at the same time. I was being sucked and sucking and it felt like together we were the whole being of sucking cock.

I grew closer to cumming as he grew closer to blowing and it was one and the same. His wife was sucking him through me and I was sucking myself through sucking him. It felt like we were one cock sucking. My cock was his and his cock was mine. We moved right up to the edge of orgasm together.

We both came at the same time. His cum shot into my mouth and my cum shot into hers. Yet it was as if his cum went through me and I was shooting it into his wife's mouth. The connection was spiritual, sexual, intense. I didn't swallow his cum, I devoured it as she devoured mine. We were one big orgasm of cum.

Ever since sucking cock has been a whole other side of sexuality. There is strength and power in draining a cock, in devouring the sexual juices and energy of a man. Yes at times it can take a submissive role, he can fuck your mouth. Still, when he cums and you swallow it, you are taking his sexual energy, a powerful sexual energy, and making it yours.
So why are you asking US what it feels like?!

Old 02-24-2014, 08:33 AM   #3
peter49parker
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoandlioness View Post

Thanks for your input on this subject. I found your descriptions very hot. If my dream ever does come true, I hope to experience them as vividly and fondly as you.