Old 03-10-2016, 03:05 PM   #1
Katieb_38
Experienced

Revenge sex

I'm sure somebody has done this and if they haven't it this makes me look like a right bitch

I had been with my boyfriend at the time for about 2 years and I thought it was a serious relationship until I found out he was having a fling with a girl from the local pub. So when I found out rather than pack my stuff and get out I decided on some revenge. I went to see his older sister who was gay and made no secret that she fancied me. I gave her the sob story and she comforted me while slowly taking advantage. I let her and before long we were in bed and she was enjoying my body. I had kept my bi past quiet so she thought she was seducing a straight woman.

The second time I arranged to meet her I made sure he would catch us and I just loved the look on his face when he walked in the living room and saw his sisters head between my legs.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:23 PM   #2
sidonie45
Literotica Guru

Never have because more people are bound to be hurt.

Only one guy cheated on me, and he was my first love. It hit me hard, but he broke the trust. He wanted to get back together but it would always be there lurking, and I give close trust grudgingly.

I did date his best friend afterwards, but that was over a year later.When my ex and I did meet, it was awkward moments, and then he and his current gf hung with her friends so that was that.

I'm sure others have, like you, it's just not my thing.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #3
Katieb_38
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidonie45 View Post
Never have because more people are bound to be hurt.

Only one guy cheated on me, and he was my first love. It hit me hard, but he broke the trust. He wanted to get back together but it would always be there lurking, and I give close trust grudgingly.

I did date his best friend afterwards, but that was over a year later.When my ex and I did meet, it was awkward moments, and then he and his current gf hung with her friends so that was that.

I'm sure others have, like you, it's just not my thing.
I didn't really cover myself with lot of glory when I look back at it, my mum went mad at me as she felt I had used his sister in all of this and I was as bad as him. I went to apologise to his sister about it and she was fine and had no sympathy for her brother. I did see my ex a couple months later, he was with his mates and tried to be all cocky about the split. So I just said.

"At least I didn't have to fake it with your sister."

His mates were laughing as I walked off.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:39 PM   #4
shropshire125
Experienced

Smile

Well Katie, I'm sure the ethics of it must depend a lot on the details of the situation, but you're right about the image being a striking one. And I have to admit, since I don't have any sisters the idea of walking into a room and finding any woman's head between my wife's legs is pretty fucking awesome

Old 03-10-2016, 03:46 PM   #5
Katieb_38
Experienced

I thought it was a serious relationship and I was hurt and it really hit me when I found out what he was doing. I think if he didn't have a sister who fancied me then I would of just packed my stuff and moved out. The opportunity presented itself and also for the two years I was with him I didn't sleep with a woman so I had some catching up to do.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:50 PM   #6
zotique
Really Experienced

My wife hates getting oral sex but when she found out I was having an affair she sat on my face and violently ground her cunt into it.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:55 PM   #7
sidonie45
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieb_38 View Post

That line alone is the best revenge. Well done
It will take him longer to recover from that then seeing you with his sister

Old 03-10-2016, 04:44 PM   #8
James1324
Really Experienced

Quote:

You contrived to have the girl's brother walk in on her having sex with you? Freud would've had a field day.

Honestly, it sounds like the real butt of that joke, and the whole situation, is the guy's sister.

Last edited by James1324 : 03-10-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Old 03-10-2016, 05:28 PM   #9
kingkoll
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm sure somebody has done this and if they haven't it this makes me look like a right bitch

I had been with my boyfriend at the time for about 2 years and I thought it was a serious relationship until I found out he was having a fling with a girl from the local pub. So when I found out rather than pack my stuff and get out I decided on some revenge. I went to see his older sister who was gay and made no secret that she fancied me. I gave her the sob story and she comforted me while slowly taking advantage. I let her and before long we were in bed and she was enjoying my body. I had kept my bi past quiet so she thought she was seducing a straight woman.

The second time I arranged to meet her I made sure he would catch us and I just loved the look on his face when he walked in the living room and saw his sisters head between my legs.

that is extremely hot!

Old 03-10-2016, 06:07 PM   #10
policywank
Literotica Guru

Sounds like his sister didn't mind and since he had been cheating on you I would say he had forfeited any obligation of commitment or monogamy. As you say it wasn't exactly a high point but to be honest I don't see a lot of problem with it either. She got some pussy and he got what was coming to him.

Old 03-10-2016, 07:40 PM   #11
Freya_Gin
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by zotique View Post
My wife hates getting oral sex
WHAT???

Old 03-10-2016, 08:03 PM   #12
twister947
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya_Gin View Post
WHAT???
It happens, believe it or not.

John Waters

Old 03-10-2016, 08:08 PM   #13
Freya_Gin
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister947 View Post
Yeah, there are some weird people out there.

Old 03-10-2016, 08:16 PM   #14
kismet999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Concur. While I would be happy to kiss my wife's kootchie, I have not tasted twat in decades. Sad. Still, I am happy to have her.

Old 03-10-2016, 08:32 PM   #15
Carling229
Experienced

Quote:
My wife is not a great fan of oral and these days it's rare, but when she did suck me she wanted to pull out before the encore. Only a couple of times I have cum in her mouth and first time she wasn't happy and spat. As for the OP I would say good for her, it's one way to get revenge and have a lot of fun.

Old 03-10-2016, 08:35 PM   #16
HighPlainsDrifter
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by zotique View Post
My wife hates getting oral sex but when she found out I was having an affair she sat on my face and violently ground her cunt into it.
what is it with women who DONT enjoy receiving oral sex? and How did I marry one? WTF

Old 03-10-2016, 08:38 PM   #17
Carling229
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter View Post
what is it with women who DONT enjoy receiving oral sex? and How did I marry one? WTF
I have solved the that problem by knowing certain women over time who do like oral and who like to swallow it all up.

Old 03-11-2016, 12:26 AM   #18
Freya_Gin
Really Experienced

Quote:
I did see my ex a couple months later, he was with his mates and tried to be all cocky about the split. So I just said.

So, let me get this straight. He cheated on you and then later is being an asshole to you about it in front of his friends? I'm so impressed! Too bad you let such a fine catch get away.

Hi, I'm Gin, sarcastic bitch. Nice parting shot there, btw.

This situation reminds me of a meme that was going around a few years ago. A woman confided to her mother that her lover had broken her heart and her mother said, "I'll tell you what your grandmother told me. If a man breaks your heart, fuck his best friend." (Not recommended if it would hurt his best friend, but if he wouldn't care...)

Old 03-11-2016, 01:40 AM   #19
Wetpinkpetals
Experienced

Good for you!

Quote:

Revenge sex can be pretty hot. For me it's been about finally giving into the raw lust I have for another while cumming away my hurt feelings. It's not nice, but it sure does feel good at the time!

Old 03-11-2016, 05:57 AM   #20
july_night
Really Really Experienced

I would like to be revenge spanked and tag team throat, ass and pussy fucked. Cum in...

Old 03-11-2016, 11:57 AM   #21
MrEd63
Keeping it Surreal

Quote:
I didn't really cover myself with lot of glory when I look back at it, my mum went mad at me as she felt I had used his sister in all of this and I was as bad as him. I went to apologise to his sister about it and she was fine and had no sympathy for her brother. I did see my ex a couple months later, he was with his mates and tried to be all cocky about the split. So I just said.

Priceless

Nobody is innocent - some are just less guilty than others

Come and see me at :

http://eddy63159.tumblr.com or send me a PM.