Old 08-02-2016, 09:12 AM   #1
paulw128
Really Experienced

My Sister

This probably isn't going to be the story some of you thought it would be but I felt a need to share. It will help me make sense of it all and maybe it will help somebody else.

I'm sure some of you are familiar with my exhibitionism stories regarding my wife and sister, back when I was in my late teens. What I never shared with anyone was that my sister had claimed over 30 years ago that she thought somebody touched her inappropriately when she was in her early teens. I never knew this until she had asked me to meet her at her therapist's office in/around 1980 to help her sort through some family stuff. I agreed and met her there a few days later.

With no warning, the therapist asks me if I had ever touched her. I was shocked to say the least. I told him no, I never did. I did admit to peeking at her from time to time and also admitted flashing her. That was the end of it (or so I thought) After that day, we never discussed this again (looking back, it's so bizarre to think that we never spoke about this ever again until 35 years later)

Fast foward to about a year ago, Now it's my turn to be in therapy, dealing with anxiety and self esteem issues. Of course the family dynamic comes up and I tell my therapist about what my sister thought might have happened to her years ago and also the peeking/flashing. I was in a really dark place, feeling bad about myself, thinking I was some sort of sexual deviant.

My therapist calmed me down and told me what it is no big deal, even if I did touch my sister, it's common and happens a lot more than I may think. This was a real eye opener for me, and I felt better. She suggested talking to my sister which I then did. And btw, as of last night, my therapist STILL believes I never touched my sister.

So a few days later I called my sister. I told her I felt bad about the flashing/peeking and she dismissed it, saying we were young and innocent and it was no big deal. Then we finally had the talk we should've had 35 years ago- I asked her about the incident. She told me that she thought somebody touched her breast but that she wasn't sure it even happened. It might have been a dream. We talked once or twice more and I felt better about everything. She lives about 90 miles from me so we don't get to see each other very often but when we do, it's always a great time. Her immediate family and mine are very close.

Which brings me to the point of this story; Friday morning she sent me an email. She is now accusing me of being the the person who touched her!! This email was the most shocking, hurtful thing i've ever experienced. It also freaked me out. I went on Lit and deleted all my posts. But with the help of my therapist, she made me realize a few things; My sister had some kind of psychotic break, something triggered this incident and she decided to blame me as the guilt party. She then took every convo and interaction we ever had and twisted/distorted it to "fit" what she now believes happened.

I also now realize that this is her issue, not mine. She has destroyed one of my closest relationships. She was always somebody who had my back, who "got" me but now, I want nothing to do with her. Sad but true.

So, i'm back here, feeling a little better and tentatively dipping my toe back in the water.

Thanks for reading.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:39 AM   #2
TerryJames69
Experienced

Heavy stuff there. Complex and potentially hurtful. Happy to chat if you need to work through it.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:48 AM   #3
paulw128
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryJames69 View Post
Heavy stuff there. Complex and potentially hurtful. Happy to chat if you need to work through it.
Thank you Terry

Old 08-02-2016, 09:54 AM   #4
teddie_grl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulw128 View Post
This probably isn't going to be the story some of you thought it would be but I felt a need to share. It will help me make sense of it all and maybe it will help somebody else.

I'm sure some of you are familiar with my exhibitionism stories regarding my wife and sister, back when I was in my late teens. What I never shared with anyone was that my sister had claimed over 30 years ago that she thought somebody touched her inappropriately when she was in her early teens. I never knew this until she had asked me to meet her at her therapist's office in/around 1980 to help her sort through some family stuff. I agreed and met her there a few days later.

With no warning, the therapist asks me if I had ever touched her. I was shocked to say the least. I told him no, I never did. I did admit to peeking at her from time to time and also admitted flashing her. That was the end of it (or so I thought) After that day, we never discussed this again (looking back, it's so bizarre to think that we never spoke about this ever again until 35 years later)

Fast foward to about a year ago, Now it's my turn to be in therapy, dealing with anxiety and self esteem issues. Of course the family dynamic comes up and I tell my therapist about what my sister thought might have happened to her years ago and also the peeking/flashing. I was in a really dark place, feeling bad about myself, thinking I was some sort of sexual deviant.

My therapist calmed me down and told me what it is no big deal, even if I did touch my sister, it's common and happens a lot more than I may think. This was a real eye opener for me, and I felt better. She suggested talking to my sister which I then did. And btw, as of last night, my therapist STILL believes I never touched my sister.

So a few days later I called my sister. I told her I felt bad about the flashing/peeking and she dismissed it, saying we were young and innocent and it was no big deal. Then we finally had the talk we should've had 35 years ago- I asked her about the incident. She told me that she thought somebody touched her breast but that she wasn't sure it even happened. It might have been a dream. We talked once or twice more and I felt better about everything. She lives about 90 miles from me so we don't get to see each other very often but when we do, it's always a great time. Her immediate family and mine are very close.

Which brings me to the point of this story; Friday morning she sent me an email. She is now accusing me of being the the person who touched her!! This email was the most shocking, hurtful thing i've ever experienced. It also freaked me out. I went on Lit and deleted all my posts. But with the help of my therapist, she made me realize a few things; My sister had some kind of psychotic break, something triggered this incident and she decided to blame me as the guilt party. She then took every convo and interaction we ever had and twisted/distorted it to "fit" what she now believes happened.

I also now realize that this is her issue, not mine. She has destroyed one of my closest relationships. She was always somebody who had my back, who "got" me but now, I want nothing to do with her. Sad but true.

So, i'm back here, feeling a little better and tentatively dipping my toe back in the water.

Thanks for reading.
sorry about your dilemma with your sister. Hopefully it will work itself out. Feel good about yourself.

Old 08-02-2016, 10:24 AM   #5
bluesbreaker_69
Really Experienced

i feel very fortunate that I did not have that issue with my sister
good luck on your journey

Old 08-02-2016, 10:46 AM   #6
live4thebj
Literotica Guru

My sister never freaked out about me touching her, in fact she sometimes encourage it. However, when I tried to fuck her she put a stop to that.
Mommy is a wonderful thing, and should be well appreciated. Some of the best fucks I have the pleasure of experiencing were with mommies. Long live the MILF! Also, just because I LOVE anal play does NOT mean I am into guys. So bi/gay men, STOP PMing me!!!

This toy is da bomb!!! The hummingbird Mastubator Attachment Amazon sells it cheaper btw!

Old 08-02-2016, 11:03 AM   #7
paulw128
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddie_grl View Post
sorry about your dilemma with your sister. Hopefully it will work itself out. Feel good about yourself.
Thank you!

Old 08-02-2016, 11:05 AM   #8
paulw128
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesbreaker_69 View Post
i feel very fortunate that I did not have that issue with my sister
good luck on your journey
Thanks Bluesbreaker!

Old 08-02-2016, 02:32 PM   #9
Green_Knight
Really Really Experienced

You obviously find yourself in a very difficult position and it is not a situation I would want to find myself in. It must be a nightmare.

I do not want this to sound like a "you have only yourself to blame" because that's not what I think but your situation may have a message for other people.

Exhibitionism is a difficult area. We all, presumably, enjoy our partners looking at our naked bodies and naturists and swingers may be comfortable with seeing other people naked and having others looking at them. But sometimes exhibitionism goes beyond this and may involve people who are not expecting to be on the receiving end of such behaviour and may not find it at all appropriate. There are some on here who display their exhibitionism proudly and that, I fear, may lead to problems.

In the UK we've seen a considerable number of accusations of historic sex offences against prominent figures, including politicians, pop and rock stars, and TV personalities. Several of these cases have resulted in prosecutions and imprisonment - for lengthy terms - for what was, back in the 1970s and 80s, often regarded as traditional and, by some, acceptable male behaviour. What came out from the trials, though, was an indication of the severe trauma that had been suffered by those on the receiving end of it - the victims. In many cases their whole lives had been affected and changed - for the worst - by it.

Only you and your sister could possibly say what really happened all those years ago but I do have to wonder whether your sister's reaction to your exhibitionism/voyeurism towards her wasn't more traumatic than you (and your therapist) have assumed and that, at the very least, it could have led to dreams or illusions about being touched. I'm not convinced, I'm afraid, that casting all the blame on her is going to help to resolve the situation. It may even make things much, much worse.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:49 PM   #10
paulw128
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Knight View Post
You obviously find yourself in a very difficult position and it is not a situation I would want to find myself in. It must be a nightmare.

I do not want this to sound like a "you have only yourself to blame" because that's not what I think but your situation may have a message for other people.

Exhibitionism is a difficult area. We all, presumably, enjoy our partners looking at our naked bodies and naturists and swingers may be comfortable with seeing other people naked and having others looking at them. But sometimes exhibitionism goes beyond this and may involve people who are not expecting to be on the receiving end of such behaviour and may not find it at all appropriate. There are some on here who display their exhibitionism proudly and that, I fear, may lead to problems.

In the UK we've seen a considerable number of accusations of historic sex offences against prominent figures, including politicians, pop and rock stars, and TV personalities. Several of these cases have resulted in prosecutions and imprisonment - for lengthy terms - for what was, back in the 1970s and 80s, often regarded as traditional and, by some, acceptable male behaviour. What came out from the trials, though, was an indication of the severe trauma that had been suffered by those on the receiving end of it - the victims. In many cases their whole lives had been affected and changed - for the worst - by it.

Only you and your sister could possibly say what really happened all those years ago but I do have to wonder whether your sister's reaction to your exhibitionism/voyeurism towards her wasn't more traumatic than you (and your therapist) have assumed and that, at the very least, it could have led to dreams or illusions about being touched. I'm not convinced, I'm afraid, that casting all the blame on her is going to help to resolve the situation. It may even make things much, much worse.
I understand what you're saying but I don't think it applies here. This "incident" she described as possibly a dream; I believe now it was more traumatic than that. I never really believed it was a dream. And I guess you're right in a way; because of the flashes/peeking I became the obvious target. But something snapped, something triggered this in her head. The sexual touching and my action are two totally different things.

I do appreciate your concern, but in this case, it's on her not me.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:55 PM   #11
o2baPrince
Really Really Experienced

She is dealing with some large issues herself, so don't break all contact, she may need you as a friend also down the road. Bummer that it resurfaced. My hope is that time will give you both a calmer manner to discuss this and work it out. Good Luck!

Old 08-02-2016, 02:57 PM   #12
paulw128
Really Experienced

Quote:

The exhibitionism was directed at my mom much more than my sister. My sister saw me nude almost as many times as I saw her. And she was completely ok with it all, including the peeking when we last talked about it (about a year ago)

Old 08-04-2016, 01:05 PM   #13
prop69
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Interesting..I think there have been many changes