Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 02-23-2015, 02:18 AM   #1
quietkinkz
Experienced

Red face wild dancing

my english and writing is horrible, beware.

I'm into the whole choking thing... i really get it a kick out of putting my hands around a strangers neck( fantasy)... a couple of weeks ago i was dancing with this guy and i just took it upon myself to do it suddenly... so i did it and my vagina got real moist... i loved the shock on his face... he walked away from me( not right away either it was after some time) (ehhh i don't think he mind at all) ( ill ask him when i see him) and i just giggled but i did notice he watched me all night long... maybe he found it intriguing...

i also like biting, close to the rib cage, back, legs, and lips of course.
i miss someone from my past he would let put boxing gloves on and go to town on him. the swinging and wrestling turns me on...i mean he would let me win but its the idea that counts lol
i love getting my frustration out that way then
rubbing my vagina across his face with my panties on at first( i like the friction and sensation) and then without of course.
looking back i can't believe i never had intercourse with him. he let me get away with everything lol... gotta love those subs...

sorry I'm reminiscing .

Last edited by quietkinkz : 02-23-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Old 02-23-2015, 02:30 AM   #2
quietkinkz
Experienced

i want someone to stare into my eyes while i fondle them lol. i just wanna rub all over from head to toe... too many fantasies tonight but I'm not really ready for action. I'm comfortable like this.

but then again i could use some firms hands squeezing me right about........... now. lol

Old 02-23-2015, 02:40 AM   #3
butterfly_flip
Spunk drunk

Yeah, cos choking someone without consent is clearly the way to go.

Fucktard

Old 02-23-2015, 03:50 AM   #4
nonfictional
Really Experienced

Mmmm sounds lovely. I am very much into being choked in that way ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietkinkz View Post

I'm into the whole choking thing... i really get it a kick out of putting my hands around a strangers neck... a couple of weeks ago i was dancing with this guy and i just took it upon myself to do it suddenly... so i did it and my vagina got real moist... i loved the shock on his face... he walked away from me and i just giggled but i did notice he watched me all night long... maybe he found it intriguing...

i miss someone from my past he would let put boxing gloves on and go to town on him. the swinging and wrestling turns me on...i mean he would let me win but its the idea that counts lol
rubbing my vagina across his face with my panties on at first( i like the friction and sensation) and then without of course.
looking back i can't believe i never had intercourse with him. he let me get away with everything lol... gotta love those subs...

sorry I'm reminiscing .

Old 02-23-2015, 11:46 AM   #5
quietkinkz
Experienced

^^^^ sweet

here let me clarify for the sensitive people on the board.... when i say choke I'm being dramatic... i had my hands around his neck but it wasn't forceful(not actual chocking) ( I'm surrounded by security and cops, here let me try to choke this man to death so i get in trouble lmao) sensual tight ass...

i dont understand why people care about shit that doesn't involve them just read it and keep it moving

Last edited by quietkinkz : 02-23-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Old 02-23-2015, 06:41 PM   #6
pensivepoet
Love dangerously

Quote:
^^^^ sweet

here let me clarify for the sensitive people on the board.... when i say choke I'm being dramatic... i had my hands around his neck but it wasn't forceful(not actual chocking) ( I'm surrounded by security and cops, here let me try to choke this man to death so i get in trouble lmao) sensual tight ass...

i dont understand why people care about shit that doesn't involve them just read it and keep it moving
Well put
And i wouldn't have walked away, i would've immediately gone to my knees and not cared who was watching.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:03 PM   #7
nyboxingcop
Virgin

Look towards more like you

Imagine yourself standing in a boxing ring, wearing nothing but form-fitting boxing trunks and a pair of leather boxing gloves, facing a hot-blooded lover who's ready to give you the most exciting, encounter of your life! I see an attractive woman wearing boxing gloves, and I want to square off with you for some sexy sparring.
I'll supply the boxing gear

Old 07-31-2015, 01:24 AM   #8
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Yeah, cos choking someone without consent is clearly the way to go.

Fucktard
if you cant say anything nice keep quiet .

Old 07-31-2015, 01:25 AM   #9
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I'm into the whole choking thing... i really get it a kick out of putting my hands around a strangers neck( fantasy)... a couple of weeks ago i was dancing with this guy and i just took it upon myself to do it suddenly... so i did it and my vagina got real moist... i loved the shock on his face... he walked away from me( not right away either it was after some time) (ehhh i don't think he mind at all) ( ill ask him when i see him) and i just giggled but i did notice he watched me all night long... maybe he found it intriguing...

sorry I'm reminiscing .
that sounds rather sexy , i would love to try being your punch bag and the biting ,mmmm yummy.x