Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 12-30-2012, 08:49 AM   #26
louise_lloyd
Really Really Experienced

Nudism & Exhibitionism

Please bear in mind the difference between nudism and exhibitionism. Exhibitionism is something we do for sexual fun. Nudism is about the freedom and liberation of doing relaxing things without clothes. Sexual activity and blatant exhibitionism is not tolerated at nude resorts and beaches.

One more thing, you can be both! I am but just separate sex and nudity when on the nude beach. My pic thread shows pics of both. I do encourage you to become a nudist!

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.--Anonymous

This is the link to my pic thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807641

Old 12-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #27
skitzoid
Really Really Experienced

Gina gg try checking on line for nudist clubs in your area. w. nudist-resorts.ORG They have a forum that may answer many of your questions. And a locator for clubs, world-wide. Also is w.truenudist.COM. This is a forum and chat room for nudist. Some ppl are from the UK. Once you have selected a good place, go on an event night. This way, you'll be with many people that are like minded. If you can find a c/o ( clothing optional ) it's even better. You can disrobe if you want or not. Either way, being a nudist is not about sex, it's about the feeling of freedom from clothes. A reputable club will not endorse outward sex, of any kind.
Feel free to be bare.

Old 12-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #28
FloridaSmoothie
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by louise_lloyd View Post
Please bear in mind the difference between nudism and exhibitionism. Exhibitionism is something we do for sexual fun. Nudism is about the freedom and liberation of doing relaxing things without clothes. Sexual activity and blatant exhibitionism is not tolerated at nude resorts and beaches.

One more thing, you can be both! I am but just separate sex and nudity when on the nude beach. My pic thread shows pics of both. I do encourage you to become a nudist!
Agree with this. Also, there are nudists who say an exhibitionist or voyeur cannot be a nudist. I disagree with that. That is as silly as saying a smoker cannot be a nudist. As you wrote above, blatant exhibitionism (and voyeurism) are not appreciated at family nudist venues. But, that does not mean there is not some subtle exhibitionism and voyeurism at family nudist gatherings. And it applies to both genders!

Old 12-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #29
soflabbwlvr
Prescription Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina_gg View Post
Thank you - I want to be safe and not flashing to those that don't want to see!
Not sure that 'family' nudist clubs appeal - I need something in between!
It sounds to me like you want the thrill of exhibitionism without the risk of offending anyone who doesn't share in your interest. You want to be "safe" (from what? authorities?) but a little risque`.

Why don't you try stripping in a men's club? Many have an amateur night where it would be safe for you to expose yourself in a highly charged atmosphere. Who knows, you might even win a cash prize.

Deep Undercover

Pussy Rules

Old 12-30-2012, 06:49 PM   #30
millieteases
Boat Against the Current

Let us jump on the nudist bandwagon. It's much safer to go to a resort or a nudist beach than to just flash someone. There are more adult resorts and more family resorts than you would think. A little internet research will help you find them. We've been to both...just depends on our mood which one we head to that day. Being nude is fun, being watched is fun. Sometimes doing both together is great fun, but only in the right spots.

Be safe, be sane, and have many, many wonderful orgasms in the new year.
Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,
The muttering retreats
Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels
And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells:
Streets that follow like a tedious argument
Of insidious intent
To lead you to an overwhelming question …
Oh, do not ask, “What is it?”
Let us go and make our visit.

In the room the women come and go
Talking of Michelangelo.

T.S. Eliot - The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

My stories