Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 08-02-2015, 07:38 PM   #1
AWomanInRed
Really Really Experienced

Black/Latina SSBBW Seeks Naughty Pen Pal

* APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING. THANKS! *

Extra Edit:

As the "SSBBW" label would indicate, my weight is a little over 350 lbs. If/When the thread does open back up, I am looking for fat admirers and bisizuals exclusively.

IF YOU'RE NOT EXCITED BY FAT CHICKS, DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT THE APPLICATION. OTHERWISE YOU ARE WASTING BOTH MY TIME AND YOURS.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am a cisgendered, heterosexual, "bisizual" (that is, attracted to both thin and fat people) woman in an open marriage (with a man who turned out to be an autosexual -- i.e., we do not have a sexual relationship....but that's a long story that I'd frankly rather skip ).

As a result, I've developed a habit of taking on a naughty pen pal now and again...

Problem is, I am *dead tired* of non-admirer guys who get more and more antsy and annoyed and pouty that my size is what it is, the longer that things go on.

I'm looking for literate, articulate, cis-gendered men (both straight and Bi are fine) over 40 who would enjoy playing with...words.

(( And frankly? I'm excited at the idea of doing this with a guy who loves my shape, rather than ignores or tolerates it! ))

So, if you're interested, PM me...and we'll see if we each have what the other needs. Single guys, separated guys, divorced guys, or guys in similarly open marriages only, please.

Thanks!

[ Clarifying Note: I am not into feederism, pain play, daddy play, ass play, humiliation, bathroom stuff, blood sport or threesomes with other women. ]

Last edited by AWomanInRed : 08-13-2015 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Even More Clarification

Old 08-02-2015, 11:07 PM   #2
CuddleMeLong
Really Experienced

I sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you!

Old 08-02-2015, 11:26 PM   #3
Dimples62
Experienced

PM sent hope you have room for more due to I feel you will be getting a lot of attention.