Old 12-23-2012, 01:07 AM   #1
SexPlz
Virgin

Any men on the east cost?

First post. Trying this site again since I'm sick of all the same old ways of meeting people and not having any luck. I don't think I'm too picky, I just want someone I actually click or have some kind of connection with even though it would be NSA. I've actually been stuck on one guy for about a year now but the timing has always been wrong for us and we are now 2k miles apart. Next thing I know I'm a year older and not getting any and he won't be back for another 4 months. Right. So, anyway, I'm not skinny but don't think I'm as big as typical BBWS. I know that doesn't help my choices in men but obviously there are a lot here who do like it so yeah.

Old 12-23-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
icrwid68
Forced Workaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPlz View Post
First post. Trying this site again since I'm sick of all the same old ways of meeting people and not having any luck. I don't think I'm too picky, I just want someone I actually click or have some kind of connection with even though it would be NSA. I've actually been stuck on one guy for about a year now but the timing has always been wrong for us and we are now 2k miles apart. Next thing I know I'm a year older and not getting any and he won't be back for another 4 months. Right. So, anyway, I'm not skinny but don't think I'm as big as typical BBWS. I know that doesn't help my choices in men but obviously there are a lot here who do like it so yeah.
Welcome to Lit. I am about as east coast as you can get and still keep your toes dry. Hope you enjoy yourself while your are here.

Old 12-23-2012, 01:34 AM   #3
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman

I happen to be a man on the east coast here, and enjoy women like you who are neither skinny nor a BBW.

My Stories

Old 12-23-2012, 06:10 AM   #4
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Welcome to Lit, good luck in finding what you want.

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 12-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
lk2011
Really Really Experienced

I'm a guy on the east coast, although there's a lot of east coast to go around... I'm always up to chat, although I haven't had much luck finding anyone to chat with on this site. I'm 26, you sound like the kind of woman I'm usually interested in, although to be honest aside from some flirting I'm not sure I'd be what you're after here. Always up to chat though, just send me a PM if you're ever bored!

Old 12-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #6
wordsNguitars
Really Experienced

greetings from Charleston, SC, and welcome to the site!

I'm sure you'll have no problem finding thoughtful, worthy men to tempt you here... just get into the stories and forum and post! good luck, and don't be a stranger...

Old 12-23-2012, 07:29 PM   #7
SexPlz
Virgin

Not much luck yet but thanks everyone.

Old 12-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #8
phoenixhead169
Really Experienced

Hey!

I am in PA if you are up for it.

Old 12-24-2012, 02:48 AM   #9
Gaz72UK
Really Experienced

I'm quite near the east coast - but it's the east coast of England, which I suspect is not the same east coast you're referring to. Lots of countries have an east coast....

Old 12-24-2012, 09:06 AM   #10
bcassidy123
Literotica Guru

Quote:
With about 2000 miles of coast line, you might do better if you could narrow it down a bit.

Yes, I am compensating with a big cigar

Old 12-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #11
SexPlz
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcassidy123 View Post
With about 2000 miles of coast line, you might do better if you could narrow it down a bit.
Well, since I'm often in different states, I decided to generalize. Ok, North eastern coast better?

Currently in CT.
Sometimes MA. Often NY. Sometimes MD. Sometimes FL.

Still looking.

Last edited by SexPlz : 12-27-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Old 12-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #12
nwnnguy
Chcę pani dla mojej żony

Location: 30276, I know you are curious to type it into google and see if it is close to you. Go ahead, i'll be here when you get back ;)
I'm in middle GA, but I only come as a package since it sounds like you are looking for real life meets. Check my profile and let me know if you think you are interested. I am sure you have quite the full PM box at the moment, have fun sifting through all that.

PLEASE NOTE: I voice verify.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #13
bruce454
Experienced

east coast usa

new england east coast usa...whats on your mind?

Old 12-29-2012, 02:07 AM   #14
slaphammer
Experienced

In TN. How are you?

Old 12-29-2012, 08:34 AM   #15
pepstreebeck
Really Experienced

Up in mass, what's the word?

Old 12-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #16
bcassidy123
Literotica Guru

I live not very far from Sometimes, FL

Yes, I am compensating with a big cigar

Old 12-30-2012, 04:18 AM   #17
pezanserinus
Really Experienced

Quote:
BBWs can still be sexy. I absolutely love feeling those soft hips when the lady is riding on top, and hearing the sound of flesh slapping against my groin as I thrust upwards into her from below.Mmmm....and the vision of those lovely breasts hanging down like forbidden fruits. Please submit photo. i love a curvy woman but the largest woman i have been with was 5'8" 180lbs with Ds and I found that size just perfect for me since I am 5'10" 190lbs.

Old 12-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #18
Sylvsn59
Virgin

NJ here