Old 02-12-2012, 02:30 AM   #1
Hopeorless1
Really Really Experienced

Do you ever

Go about town and wonder what kind of dirty sexual secrets people have? I can't help but wonder when I make eye contact with people, "Hmm, could you be on Lit? Do you like to fuck in entirely dirty ways? Are you thinking about fucking me in a totally crazy way?" Especially when you just casually talk to someone.
This may seem odd for the fetish board but it really turns me on, seeing people in every day situations and wondering, what are their dirty little secrets?
Anyone else?

Pic Thread- Now indexed; go to first page for all pics

Old 02-12-2012, 02:39 AM   #2
headrichard22
Experienced

I love that.. I love looking at the women in meetings with me all day and just wondering..... is she imagining taking my cock deep in her throat? Or is she imagining me and her tag teaming the young receptionist out front.... or any other number of dirty combos...
Keeps the meetings more intersting...
lol

Old 02-12-2012, 02:55 AM   #3
Kudram123
Mental connections

I often wonder about what kind of dirty secrets people have, I often can't help but get lost in fantasy after some events also.

A girl my own age calling me "sir" while serving me something, can really trigger a fantasy of her in a sexually submissive role.

Or seeing two hot girls together, makes you wonder if they ever did anything more

Special thanks to Respeito for the signature artwork

Old 02-12-2012, 03:03 AM   #4
Hopeorless1

Quote:
Originally Posted by headrichard22 View Post
I love that.. I love looking at the women in meetings with me all day and just wondering..... is she imagining taking my cock deep in her throat? Or is she imagining me and her tag teaming the young receptionist out front.... or any other number of dirty combos...
Keeps the meetings more intersting...
lol
That is exactly what I am talking about! Now when I see a business man, I will think of you and your dirty thoughts. Now, when you see a nurse, you can think of what I said!
Kud, very hot! Now when I see a waitress serving a man your age, my mind will go wild

Old 02-12-2012, 03:49 AM   #5
Kudram123
Mental connections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeorless1 View Post
Kud, very hot! Now when I see a waitress serving a man your age, my mind will go wild
A terras outside in the summer if the perfect place for a fantasy any way

Seeing young girls skip by in short skirts, I often wonder who of them is not wearing panties.

Or who is on their way to get lucky

I also like to imagine what kind of pervertions people are into, or their favorite postion

Old 02-12-2012, 04:31 AM   #6
Cherry_Rose

I do this all the time! Specially if I'm people watching, someone makes eye contact with me, I wonder to myself, hmmm... I wonder what someone is thinking, if they're as dirty as me. Based on how they look, how they behave, how do you know what they're into?

Or the reverse, are they looking at me, with any idea of what I get up to, what dirty, naughty things turn me on?

At training days, conferences, meeting, my mind likes to travel, and has me looking at those across from me, that very formal straight laced man in his suit... does he like to be dominated behind closed doors? What about that sweet new guy? Is he a total freak in bed?

Of course the closely related thoughts, happen when I get really bored, and I start to do subtle teasing things, like at a training day recently, where I had to work with a guy around my age, in his mid 20's and by half way through the day, I was bored shitless, so I had started leaning a fraction too close, saying things with double meanings. He didn't say anything, so I look at him and wonder, are you as innocent as you appear, or do you think its all in your head, that I'm not really doing these things?

Always amuses me, and keeps my mind ticking when I'm alone

Old 02-12-2012, 04:48 AM   #7
Hopeorless1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Rose View Post
I do this all the time! Specially if I'm people watching, someone makes eye contact with me, I wonder to myself, hmmm... I wonder what someone is thinking, if they're as dirty as me. Based on how they look, how they behave, how do you know what they're into?

Or the reverse, are they looking at me, with any idea of what I get up to, what dirty, naughty things turn me on?

At training days, conferences, meeting, my mind likes to travel, and has me looking at those across from me, that very formal straight laced man in his suit... does he like to be dominated behind closed doors? What about that sweet new guy? Is he a total freak in bed?

Of course the closely related thoughts, happen when I get really bored, and I start to do subtle teasing things, like at a training day recently, where I had to work with a guy around my age, in his mid 20's and by half way through the day, I was bored shitless, so I had started leaning a fraction too close, saying things with double meanings. He didn't say anything, so I look at him and wonder, are you as innocent as you appear, or do you think its all in your head, that I'm not really doing these things?

Always amuses me, and keeps my mind ticking when I'm alone
Wow! I did the same thing to an akward checkout guy at Walmart the other day. I loved watching him stammer and stutter. What you said about the sweet guy being a freak in the bed... I absolutely love that concept, and I have thought about it alot before too. Almost what I think about myself!
I think you and I could be best friends :P

Old 02-12-2012, 05:16 AM   #8
Cherry_Rose

Quote:
Wow! I did the same thing to an akward checkout guy at Walmart the other day. I loved watching him stammer and stutter. What you said about the sweet guy being a freak in the bed... I absolutely love that concept, and I have thought about it alot before too. Almost what I think about myself!
I think you and I could be best friends :P

lol I imagine we well could Hope! lol I know the next time I start to wonder about a person who walks by or is at a meeting, I'll be smiling extra wicked thinking of all the posters on here who are just like me! Who knows that person, might be just like me.

Old 02-12-2012, 06:48 AM   #9
Emmcee20
Literotica Guru

Awesome idea and fun Cherry. I can only hope that we end up at a training day together soon - a couple of my latest have been boring as batshit. Fortunately there is always perving.

Did once go into a bit of a dream world about the presenter who was a lot cuter than the topic was interesting. A bit embarrassing when you then had to answer questions. Hmmm!

Old 02-12-2012, 07:00 AM   #10
Cherry_Rose

Ha! Emmcee, The trick is to keep half an ear out! Got to listen enough to keep track, not enough to want to hurt yourself! lol I love a cheeky training buddy, makes the time pass much more easily.

People working is good too, I love watching the by play between people, see those preving on others... can be very interesting too. Then of course you end up back where you started, wondering what they're thinking about those people they're watching.. lol!

Old 02-12-2012, 07:21 AM   #11
itismeinnz
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudram123 View Post
I often wonder about what kind of dirty secrets people have, I often can't help but get lost in fantasy after some events also.

A girl my own age calling me "sir" while serving me something, can really trigger a fantasy of her in a sexually submissive role.

Or seeing two hot girls together, makes you wonder if they ever did anything more
Years ago when first ever chatting in forums, the use of the word "Sir" got me in a lot of shit. Although where I come from a woman might use it in say a customer service role, no one EVER would in less formal speech. I really made some gaffes thinking an American woman addressing me as "Sir" immediately implied that they were submissive. True.

Old 02-12-2012, 07:22 AM   #12
SR8771
Really Experienced

I love being surprised at work by one of the ladies making a comment that, for them, is a little risqué.

One gal in particular, whose personality seems very conservative, says something that gives a glimpse of being a little naughty when not at work.

Old 02-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #13
klippert
Pleasant Provocateur

all the time

My mind is on this subject all the time... I luv watching the ladies in the produce section....checking out the cucumbers....hehe. We get together with one cpl in our neighborhood....I always wonder....does she swallow, anal, shave, trim or full bush. I joke with Mrs K. 'I think she wants a Girl/ Girl with you'......

Old 02-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #14
mantra23
Really Experienced

An Awkard Moment

I was talking to a female employee who is in her early 50's in my office recently about work things and inadvertently made a comment that could be taken two ways, the second being oral sex as in "going down".*

She didn't miss a beat and asked me if it could be a "subliminal suggestion". That stopped me cold in mid sentence, there was a short silence, we laughed and continued with the "professional" conversation.*

I don't flirt with her although I find her attractive but whenever we're talking I have a second conversation in my head and can't help wondering how many guys has she blown, does she swallow, what else does she like doing sexually? If I could only ask her.....

Old 02-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #15
amofiga
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Go about town and wonder what kind of dirty sexual secrets people have? I can't help but wonder when I make eye contact with people, "Hmm, could you be on Lit? Do you like to fuck in entirely dirty ways? Are you thinking about fucking me in a totally crazy way?" Especially when you just casually talk to someone.
This may seem odd for the fetish board but it really turns me on, seeing people in every day situations and wondering, what are their dirty little secrets?
Anyone else?
Always. I look at people in restaurants or in church and wonder who is having or has had affairs or goes to swing clubs or has done threesomes with their neighbor. I used to sit in meetings when I was still working and look around the room and wonder who's done some of the things I've done or even crazier. With some of the women I've had affairs with, I think about some of the things we did, how they acted in private, and how off-the-wall sexual some of them were. I wondered if they were like that with other guys or their husbands. I thought about some of the things they did for a living and how nobody would probably suspect how kinky some of them really were in secret. How one that was a kindergarten teacher loved to be tied up and blindfolded. Talk about that at the PTA. One was even a marriage counselor herself. I really got a chuckle out of that one. Another was a secretary for a church. I wondered what they would think if they could see the kinds of things she liked to do.

I look at famous people and wonder. Did Margaret Thatcher like to suck cock? Did she swallow? Did she like to get fucked in the ass? I loved seeing stories about super "religious freakes" and ministers like Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Baker and all the scandals about their secreted freak lives. I loved hearing things about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski. I love hearing this stuff now about John Kennedy and his 19 year old intern even though we all knew about Marilyn Monroe and Angie Dickenson. It validates my theory that all people are basically sexual animals but society has to stifle natural behavior.

I think people in general like to hear about the secret behavior of others or scandal rag newspapers would never sell and shows like "Entertainment Tonight" would go off the air.

Old 02-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #16
MrEd63
Keeping it Surreal

All the time

Nobody is innocent - some are just less guilty than others

Come and see me at :

http://eddy63159.tumblr.com or send me a PM.

Old 02-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #17
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

I agree!

I know that when I am out, no one looking at me would imagine that I write explicit erotica - that I RP Daddy/Baby Girl - or any of the things that go on with my Significant Other. More and more often now I find myself looking at others thinking - so and so's profile says they are from my area of the country - could that be them - wonder what secrets they have - what kinks....

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?”―Caroline Myss

Old 02-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #18
Interested_Girl
Literotica Guru

<3

This is a great topic!

I found friday to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO off. Especially in my office place, things were swirling. These was a lot of tension and things said which totally blew my mind.

I am needing to travel for work soon, and I asked my boss if I could bring someone with me (a man, who I am somewhat attracted to, but who is very seperate from what I do.) so he can help me while I am away. My boss was like, "I don't know if we have the money in the budget" and I was like, "Well, find the money" and he just looked at me and said, "You know, *put guys name in here* is single, right?" and I was like, "Oh, no. I did not know that." Then another male co-worker chimed in and was like, "Yeah, coming in at 6'4, slim, attractive, funny. You two could really hit it off." I was a little stunned, so I just walked away. I came back a few minutes later to let my boss know that I had made a few calls trying to figure out how to get this guy to come with me. Really, I do need him for this trip, he will be coming no matter what. Then my boss said, "You know...You can always save money by sharing accomodations. What stays in *enter city* stays in *enter city*" to which I responded, "Oh, yeah, what a great idea. Maybe we can have s king sized bed. What a treat." Obviously this was said sarcastically to which he responded, "I was thinking more of a queen sized bed, you can get closer that way." All the while my boss and this co-worker are laughing. I later went back to see my boss and told him that he is officially on "Team Pervert" and that he "Clearly has strange fantasies about me." which he obviously denied. I also said if he wanted to get off of Team Pervert he had better calm down.

Then it got me to wondering...what in the holy hell do these men at work think of me, or about me. I mean, if they are willing to get that far into my face with sexual innuendos and things of that nature what is it that they AREN'T saying to my face. My boss also likes to joke about me sleeping with my co-workers, always asks if I am seeing people in the office and/or if I am seeing anyone outside of the office. I do work on a very close team, a lot of them area friends outside of work. They are all married and have kids. So, their social lives cross over at work and my boss is just a naturally happy curious person. I don't take any of this personally, but it does get me wondering...

I e-mailed a male colleauge, who I spend a lot of time with and who my boss thinks I am seeing...I told him what was going on and he said, "The problem with you is that you have an air about you which is slightly sexual and you flirt. I have learned that you don't realize you are doing it at all, but you do. Also, the way you look at people and stare them down confuses the men around you, but once people get to know you better we tend to realize this is just the way you are and that it isn't anything sexual in nature....even though we still see it as such."

Which got me to thinking even further, does my boss think about me when we are in meetings? Is that why he is constantly calling me into his office to discuss things? Does he talk to my male co-workers about me? Is he kinky in bed? Oh man...so many things swirled in my head on Friday....

Outside of the office, I do stare at people all the time and wonder what they are like in bed, even some of my friends. Not that I would ever ask, but yes, it is an interesting thought.
I want to chain you up

I want to tie you down

I'm just a sucker for pain

Old 02-12-2012, 10:00 AM   #19
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru

I love sitting in a cafe and imagining the different patrons' sexlives! A few of my stories are based on such ruminations... There is a difference between fatnasizing about someone who sparks your interest and imagining being with them and creating an imagined sex-life of an unknown person. It is when the two merge that it becomes really enticing!

Old 02-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #20
Kudram123
Mental connections

Quote:
Originally Posted by itismeinnz View Post
Years ago when first ever chatting in forums, the use of the word "Sir" got me in a lot of shit. Although where I come from a woman might use it in say a customer service role, no one EVER would in less formal speech. I really made some gaffes thinking an American woman addressing me as "Sir" immediately implied that they were submissive. True.
You are right there, but my mind still wanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
My mind is on this subject all the time... I luv watching the ladies in the produce section....checking out the cucumbers....hehe. We get together with one cpl in our neighborhood....I always wonder....does she swallow, anal, shave, trim or full bush. I joke with Mrs K. 'I think she wants a Girl/ Girl with you'......
Yeh, My dirty mind kicks into gear when seeing woman check out the cucumbers a little bit too long too Especially if they are compairing one to an other and you see them thinking

Old 02-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #21
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

I always do that & also expect some of them are thinking it also.It is fun to people watch, in a mall, restaruant.

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."

Old 02-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #22
dreamykitten2
Mistress/switch

No one in their wildest dreams woo ever guess

I write explicit erotica. I had an affair, I am a Domme and a sub!i love phone sex. I look like everyone's mom but I'm in sex mode 24/7. It'sy delicious secret.
I like to people watch and think about what would they think if they knew its very naughty and fun. It's my new favorite pastime!!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 02-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #23
sharona55
Experienced

when i was in college, many moons ago, i was a cashier at a grocery store...i used to do that all the time, especially couples, wonder what nasty stuff they might be into...lol...made an otherwise mundane job kinda fun!!

Old 02-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #24
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

Sure. ESPECIALLY after looking at amature porn online for so many years, seeing the most prim & proper, demure, women having no problem letting their partner take nude pictures of them, and sometimes even engage in sex acts. Very erotic.

Old 02-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #25
mantra23
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamykitten2 View Post
I write explicit erotica. I had an affair, I am a Domme and a sub!i love phone sex. I look like everyone's mom but I'm in sex mode 24/7. It'sy delicious secret.
I like to people watch and think about what would they think if they knew its very naughty and fun. It's my new favorite pastime!!
Dreamykitten you're the women we're all wondering about when we watch people. Does she or doesn't she? OMG she does! Thank goodness for that.

(I know "goodness had nothing to do with it" Mae West)