Old 02-14-2015, 04:40 AM   #1
aussiebear
Experienced

Erotica turned into a footrub

Anyone started writing erotica and instead it turned into something else? I had this experience just the other week.

I've tried writing erotica before but I get too horny and distracted. Normally I write fantasy fiction. Last week I was chatting with a friend, answering some of her questions on my sex life. And I got detailed in my description and she said I might have a knack for erotica.

So I thought I'd try again to write some erotica, about an old colleague of mine who I really liked and wanted to sleep with but nothing happened. I wanted to rewrite an evening where we were hanging out so that we slept together. I started with a moment etched in memory - I remember it clearly - she was drunk and feeling really sad.

Then I thought 'I don't want to fuck her, I want to love her' and I rewrote the story with some intense dialogue as I tried to console her and when I sucked at that I offered her a footrub, which she accepted. She loved it and fell asleep, I was grinning ear to ear. Then I tucked her in, kissed her on the head and left. It was a long walk home and I felt fucking brilliant. Just to give her a footrub and know she was happy.

Anyone else felt like that? I have a list of past friends and colleagues who I've fantasised about sexually - but wouldn't it be better instead to be their friend, to have a close loving connection. For all the sexual desireI know which one I'd want any day.

Last edited by aussiebear : 02-14-2015 at 04:43 AM.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:28 AM   #2
aussiebear
Experienced

I've decided to post the story on Literotica under romance, so check it out if you'd like to read it. It's called 'A Footrub Sweet Girl'. Currently getting approved but I assume it should be up soon.

Old 02-16-2015, 09:03 AM   #3
aussiebear
Experienced

The story has now been posted - you can find it here:
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-footrub-sweet-girl

I hope you like it!