Old 08-09-2017, 01:03 PM   #1
UnderMyKilt
Really Really Experienced

Men's Swim Trunk Styles

We'll be traveling for the solar eclipse and will be on the road in our motor home for about a two week period. On the center line of totality, and along the way, we'll be staying in some very deluxe RV resorts in California and Oregon all of which have pools and spas. For enjoyment, and for lap swimming as part of my fitness regimen, I play on spending some time in the water.

Since I'm rather proud of my "fit again" physique, at age 60, I've rewarded myself with a lot of new clothes including new Speedo swim trunks. I have never been one for the jammers or board shorts look and have bought these two styles. One is a square leg trunk (which is tighter and stretchier than it appears in the image) and the other is 100% lycra square leg brief style (read form fitting and outline hugging).

I'll be traveling with my wife and two dogs and, though I don't expect to hook-up with anyone on the trip, I still like to be know I might be "checked out" with a but of lust and admiration.

So, my question is this, for men and women since I enjoy the attention of both, which style do you prefer?

Though I don't have washboard abs, I am fit, trim, and well defined and my physique looks remarkably similar to the models in these images. There is no "fat guy on an Italian beach with a Speedo up his ass crack" effect here.

Please, also feel free to post images of what you wear with suggestions for brands, styles, and retailers.

My true stories.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this "nature vs nurture" thing.

In any event, I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam .

Old 08-09-2017, 01:30 PM   #2
hylas_
Literotica Guru

I particularly like the blue one here!

Rule of thumb: the tighter and the less fabric, the harder to pull off.
But If you can pull it off... SPLOOSH.

My Literotica Submissions

03.08.17 - New submission: Fuckboy Billy Ch. 04
10.05.17 - New submission: Fuckboy Billy Ch. 03
15.04.17 - New submission: Fuckboy Billy Ch. 02

Old 08-09-2017, 01:59 PM   #3
JackOffer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderMyKilt View Post
We'll be traveling for the solar eclipse and will be on the road in our motor home for about a two week period. On the center line of totality, and along the way, we'll be staying in some very deluxe RV resorts in California and Oregon all of which have pools and spas. For enjoyment, and for lap swimming as part of my fitness regimen, I play on spending some time in the water.

Since I'm rather proud of my "fit again" physique, at age 60, I've rewarded myself with a lot of new clothes including new Speedo swim trunks. I have never been one for the jammers or board shorts look and have bought these two styles. One is a square leg trunk (which is tighter and stretchier than it appears in the image) and the other is 100% lycra square leg brief style (read form fitting and outline hugging).

I'll be traveling with my wife and two dogs and, though I don't expect to hook-up with anyone on the trip, I still like to be know I might be "checked out" with a but of lust and admiration.

So, my question is this, for men and women since I enjoy the attention of both, which style do you prefer?

Though I don't have washboard abs, I am fit, trim, and well defined and my physique looks remarkably similar to the models in these images. There is no "fat guy on an Italian beach with a Speedo up his ass crack" effect here.

Please, also feel free to post images of what you wear with suggestions for brands, styles, and retailers.

Of those two I prefer the black one, but I prefer thongs when I have to wear suits at all.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:38 PM   #4
soccermomnympho
Literotica Guru

I prefer the black one. But I enjoy getting an eyeful of bulge.

Old 08-09-2017, 09:01 PM   #5
fit_sexual_male50
Really Really Experienced