Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 01-04-2013, 12:25 AM   #151
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin threw the bra into his nightstand as he heard one of his parents arrive. He spent the rest of the night studying for his test tomorrow, despite already knowing the material. The faster he could finish his own test, the better he'd be able to help Ali with hers.

The next day, their English teacher told everyone to get into a seat that wasn't their normal one and Jin took a seat near the back of the room next to Ali. He raced through his own test, finishing it in a matter of minutes, luckily most of the test was multiple choice. Pretending to still be working on the test, Jin slid out the index card he had been keeping behind his answer sheet and copied down all of the answers to the multiple choice questions and a rough outline for the short answer questions. While pretending to look through his backpack for an eraser, he slid Ali the index card behind the desk, out of view to everyone else.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #152
Blonde0x0Babe
Really Really Experienced

Ali copied the answers that Jin gave her. She did the few short answers herself. She finished and turned in the test then walked out of class.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:58 AM   #153
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

The rest of the day passed by fairly uneventfully. It would be a few days until their tests got handed back. Fortunately, it would also be a few days until Ali's next party.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:05 AM   #154
Blonde0x0Babe

Days passed unevenfully. The night of her party she texted Jin. dont come over to early the party doesnt usually get started till around 10. If your too early then you will be labled a loser. Oh and wear something cool.

People started getting there, bringing beer, vodka and other types of booze. The party was in full swing.

http://mssclothing.com.au/index.php?..._image&pID=453

(This is what she would be wearing)

Old 01-04-2013, 03:23 AM   #155
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

At home, Jin had absolutely no idea what Ali meant by cool, but he tried to do his best.

(Something like this: http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com...oS6rmSzM_b.jpg )

Jin showed up a little before 11. He got more than a few looks from the people at the party who knew who he was. It was obvious they were wondering why he was there.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:29 AM   #156
Blonde0x0Babe

She had a few drinks before seeing her geeky tudor wandering around her house. She walked up to him "hey Jin. Glad you made it. There are drinks in the kitchen, people dancing outside and in the den, and people in the pool. Have fun" she said then walked into the kitchen for a screwdriver

Old 01-04-2013, 03:49 AM   #157
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

He walked the kitchen and mixed one of the few drinks he knew how to, a rum and coke. He went out the back door of the kitchen to where the pool was. He found a place to sit and sipped his drink, feeling out of place.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:14 AM   #158
Blonde0x0Babe

After a while her drink started getting to her. She was extra bubbly and more out going. Her and some of her cheer friends went over to the pool stripping down to just their thongs and jumping into the pool. As they surfaced they heard cheering from everyone around the pool. A few more people jumped in. The music playing loud over the speakers.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #159
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

He stayed where he was enjoying his drink, but enjoying even more the sight of Ali and her cheer friends' exposed bodies. He had never seen so many naked girls at once before and the cool water of the pool was making their nipples stiff. He wondered if any of them knew about the deal that he and Ali had made.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:04 AM   #160
Blonde0x0Babe

Ali climbs out of the pool dripping wet she stumbles over to Jin plopping down on his lap. "Heeyy Jiin" she giggles a little. One arm is draped around his neck

Old 01-07-2013, 02:13 AM   #161
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

"Hey Ali," he replied. It was pretty clear that she had had quite a few drinks that night already. "Thanks for inviting me to the party," he said, noticing that they were getting a few looks, with the hottest girl sitting on his lap. Even he had to admit that it probably looked out of place.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:30 AM   #162
Blonde0x0Babe

"I owed you for helping me cheat on that test" she tried whispering but failed.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:35 AM   #163
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

"Hey!" he hissed. "Don't go saying that around other people." He took a look around to see if anyone had heard her, but luckily it didn't look like anyone had.

"So what did you end up getting on that test anyway?" he asked, trying to move the conversation onto a new subject.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:45 AM   #164
Blonde0x0Babe

"I got a b! You know some of the girls on the squad could use some help to. Coach is threatening to kick them off the squad. You wouldnt want that to happen would you Jin?"

Old 01-07-2013, 02:54 AM   #165
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

"Well no, I wouldn't want that to happen, but... I don't know, that's kind of asking a lot, don't you think? I mean, you and I have a deal, but those other girls aren't really a part of that."

Old 01-07-2013, 02:59 AM   #166
Blonde0x0Babe

"I'll have sex with you" she whispers in his ear nibbling it a little after the words came out

Old 01-07-2013, 03:03 AM   #167
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

A little shiver ran up his spine, but he calmed himself down, trying to control himself. "If I can get you up to an A, I can already have that." he said. Tutoring one girl was proving to be more work than he thought it would be already, if Ali was expecting him to tutor her friends too, he wasn't just going to concede.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:06 AM   #168
Blonde0x0Babe

"Every test you help them with ill let you fuck me." She said straddling his hips, her still soaking body pressed against him.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:10 AM   #169
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

That got his attention very quickly. With Ali this close, it wouldn't take much for them to be fucking already, and Jin's cock was quickly rising in his pants.

"O-ok..." he replied, not able to turn down her offer.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:29 AM   #170
Blonde0x0Babe

She kissed his cheek jumping up running over to some of the cheer girls. He could hear her say "he said yes girls!"

Old 01-07-2013, 03:43 AM   #171
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

He hadn't realized that other girls he would be helping out were also right there at the party. He felt his face flush a little as he wondered whether any of them knew just how Ali had gotten him to agree.

He had to admit though, the cheerleaders he would be teaching were all gorgeous. And at the moment, all of them were either in bikinis or topless like Ali. At that point, his over-sexed imagination fantasized about threesomes or even full-blown orgies with the cheerleading squad, making his cock so hard that it felt like it might burst.

He remembered that Ali had told him that she had gotten a B on her last test. That meant a blowjob! He couldn't exactly ask for one now, but he wondered when he would be receiving it and fantasized in the meantime.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:37 AM   #172
Blonde0x0Babe

After the girls squealed with excitement ali walked back over grabbing jins hand dragging him with her into the house and up the stairs.

Old 01-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #173
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

Jin was snapped out of his fantasy by Ali grabbing his hand and the next thing he knew he was being dragged upstairs and into a room.

"Is this...your bedroom?" he asked.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:09 AM   #174
Blonde0x0Babe

"Yes this is my bedroom and this my bed" she plopped down on her bed

Old 01-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #175
NotShyGuy
Literotica Guru

"Ok," he said, sitting down on the bed next to her. "Um, so why did you bring me up here? Shouldn't you be downstairs being a good hostess and all that?"