Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
lala247365
Virgin
 
lala247365 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
How to knock a mans socks off in bed

So I want to really blow my mans mind in bed this weekend. Anyways I want to share my plan. If you have suggestions on things I should or shouldn't do please let me know! Also any sex tips would be great....

I wanted to start by getting dressed very sexy short nighty with some sexy heels. Hair and makeup done, ya know the works....

Walk into the room looking him in the eye and get on my knees unzip his pants and suck his dick until I can feel that he is close to cumming,,,,

The stand up and tell him something dirty about how I want to see him fucking someone else as that would really TURN me on..

Next push him onto the bed (slightly rough) and slaap his face a bit with my tits....

Get on top and RIDE him long and hard demanding that he not cum until he had recieved my permission....

After riding him for a while, moaning groaning and telling him how good he feels, Get up and bend over and tell him to fuck me....While he is fucking me tell him when he is about to cum to please do so in my mouth as I want his load on my mouth.....


This is my ideas......Should I add anything to spice it up even more??? change anything??? opinions?? ideas???
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 01:49 PM   #2
farfromtree
Experienced
 
farfromtree is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 47
Your idea is hot!!! I have some suggestions. If you wear a short nighty, wear fuzzy slippers rather than heels and consider light makeup or none at all. What size are your tits? The bigger the better for slapping his face with them! Does your man have exceptional control? He will need it to survive being riden and fucking you after bringing him to the brink with oral.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
opti1
Really Experienced
 
opti1 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: in the moment
Posts: 181
Nice. Sounds like you like the control, so why wait until you're in the bedroom? Start the seduction earlier. You could send him hints by phone or text while he's at work, dress sexier and let him get glimpses, but be all business when he's home ("I need you to take out the trash" - then bend over to get something)...

I don't really have specific suggestions, just that getting me revved prior to the business end would add to it for me. Plus, dirty talk. Gets me going every time. The dirtier and more specific the better.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
burntnorton
Experienced
 
burntnorton is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Why not do a bit of a striptease before you get to the actual sucking. Give him a sensual lapdance....celebrate the different ways your body can move. Rub him a little while his pants are still on and by the time you get to the unzipping he'll want it that much more.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #5
nakdsub
Literotica Guru
 
nakdsub is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,047
One of the more interesting nights for me, was when...

My lady dressed up as a Geisha. All day she had been promising me something special so I was already hot as hell by the time I walked into her apartment. She had candles all over the bathroom and the bathwater already drawn.

She very sensuously undressed me and helped me into the tube, then bathed me with scented oils. When she was done she dried me off and held my hand as we walked to the bedroom where there were more candles. There she had a red rose and a card laying on the pillow. The card was very romantic telling me how much she loved me.

I got into bed and watched as she slowly opened her Japanese kimono. She started massaging my feet then worked her way up, giving me a full body massage; I was already hard but she gave me a slow blow job, licking and sucking, all time keeping me on the edge. When I was like a bar of steel, she mounted me and rode me until I exploded inside of her.

That was just the start of an all nighter.

Damn, I'm getting horny just thinking about it; I should write a story about that night.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?
 
silverwhisper's Avatar
 
silverwhisper is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: in a home, of course
Posts: 11,029
lala, while that all sounds lovely, the truth is without knowing anything at all about the man in your life, it's awfully hard to suggest anything.

give us something to go on and we'll be more than happy to help. but in a void? that's a pretty tall order, honestly. help us help you.

ed
__________________
"i think this line's mostly filler"--willow rosenberg, once more, with feeling, season 6, buffy the vampire slayer

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 07:26 PM   #7
amofiga
Literotica Guru
 
amofiga is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by lala247365 View Post
So I want to really blow my mans mind in bed this weekend. Anyways I want to share my plan. If you have suggestions on things I should or shouldn't do please let me know! Also any sex tips would be great....

I wanted to start by getting dressed very sexy short nighty with some sexy heels. Hair and makeup done, ya know the works....

Walk into the room looking him in the eye and get on my knees unzip his pants and suck his dick until I can feel that he is close to cumming,,,,

The stand up and tell him something dirty about how I want to see him fucking someone else as that would really TURN me on..

Next push him onto the bed (slightly rough) and slaap his face a bit with my tits....

Get on top and RIDE him long and hard demanding that he not cum until he had recieved my permission....

After riding him for a while, moaning groaning and telling him how good he feels, Get up and bend over and tell him to fuck me....While he is fucking me tell him when he is about to cum to please do so in my mouth as I want his load on my mouth.....


This is my ideas......Should I add anything to spice it up even more??? change anything??? opinions?? ideas???
Sounds pretty damned nice to me. If your man doesn't like your plans, then he's got some problems. Go for it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
jen_litgirl
Really Really Experienced
 
jen_litgirl's Avatar
 
jen_litgirl is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: An American in Canada
Posts: 326
I'm with Ed. Without knowing your man it's hard to give some really good advice about what's going to get his motor running.

Having said that, I think that your plan would knock the socks off any man I know of.

From a womans perspective I would suggest remembering to pamper yourself too. To pull off a night like that you need a buttload (no pun intended) of confidence. So, take a soak, shave your body, get dolled up, listen to whatever makes you feel sexy as hell, eat small meals so you don't feel bloated and if it were me I would masturbate ahead of time because it will get that Oxytocin running through your body and help to relax and excite you.

Best of luck!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #9
mike2010fc
Really Experienced
 
mike2010fc is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 167
.....

Last edited by mike2010fc : 10-28-2013 at 03:43 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #10
bcassidy123
Literotica Guru
 
bcassidy123's Avatar
 
bcassidy123 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cent FL
Posts: 872
Your initial ideas are bound to work. Just reading your post sent my bottle rocket into the air and it exploded with a resounding boom.
__________________
This is completely true, only the facts are made up.

Yes, I am compensating with a big cigar
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #11
skimpycloud
Virgin
 
skimpycloud is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 16
Good ideas! I once did something similar, but wasn't in lingerie, just going out clothes. I stopped off to tease him with some oral just before we went out, stopped, zipped him up and off we went. I then told him when we were half way to the restaurant I wasn't wearing knickers. The sex lasted pretty much most of the night when we got back in.

Good luck!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 12:39 PM   #12
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,431
I have to laugh. After a weekend of very hot reunion sex I completely forgot that I bought all kinds of fun things for the bedroom (and other rooms) ... chocolate syrup, strawberries, restraints ...

What really turned him on most was some dirty talk in the throes of passion ... "I want you." ... "I want you on top." ... "I want you to come." ... I was if what ever he was feeling at the moment was amplified.
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #13
Parthenon
Really Really Experienced
 
Parthenon is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 318
That sounds great, but maybe hard to last through as hot as it sounds. I don't know his specific triggers, but for myself, hearing you enjoy it, would be a big turn on. Knowing that your woman wants, NEEDS you, and absolutely loves it is huuugely exciting and makes it that much better. Like I said, my particular turn ons might not fit him, but it sounds really really great.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #14
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromtree View Post
Your idea is hot!!! I have some suggestions. If you wear a short nighty, wear fuzzy slippers rather than heels and consider light makeup or none at all. What size are your tits? The bigger the better for slapping his face with them! Does your man have exceptional control? He will need it to survive being riden and fucking you after bringing him to the brink with oral.
Now we each have our own preferences, but before you throw on fuzzy slippers, you might wanna check on that one. For me, that wouldn't be a turn on at all. Again, not downing the post. I've just known very few guys that would rather fuzzy slippers than, say, five inch bright red heels. But that's just my friends and me.

But I think all of the things you mentioned would go down (see what I did there?) pretty well. The only one I saw a potential problem with could be the fucking another person one.

It sounds like you've got it under control. Hope it goes as planned.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #15
Dianthus
Snow Princess
 
Dianthus's Avatar
 
Dianthus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North (see Great, White)
Posts: 28,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Now we each have our own preferences, but before you throw on fuzzy slippers, you might wanna check on that one. For me, that wouldn't be a turn on at all. Again, not downing the post. I've just known very few guys that would rather fuzzy slippers than, say, five inch bright red heels. But that's just my friends and me.

But I think all of the things you mentioned would go down (see what I did there?) pretty well. The only one I saw a potential problem with could be the fucking another person one.

It sounds like you've got it under control. Hope it goes as planned.
Maybe a nice combination of the two ideas?

__________________
Di

“You always own the option of having no opinion.
There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control.
These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.” ~ Marcus Aurelius


How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #16
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianthus View Post
Maybe a nice combination of the two ideas?


^^^
Those are good. Mrs. Pmann has those in several colours, though not leopard.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #17
Dianthus
Snow Princess
 
Dianthus's Avatar
 
Dianthus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North (see Great, White)
Posts: 28,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
^^^
Those are good. Mrs. Pmann has those in several colours, though not leopard.
I prefer a classic black, myself. And I'm more of a naughty Mary Jane girl.

__________________
Di

“You always own the option of having no opinion.
There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control.
These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone.” ~ Marcus Aurelius


How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #18
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,577
I'm more a pointy heeled man myself. The higher and the pointier, the more I like them. Basically, if you look at the shoe and think, "How in Pmann's name am I supposed to walk in those??? Those things look so uncomfortable.", then you've found a pair of shoes Pmann likes.

I like strappy ones too.

I would have sex with these:



And yes. I many I'd actually have sex with the shoes. That's how hot those are. Even better if a girl is in those shoes.

So to tie my comments back to the original post... Find out what your husband likes specifically. The plan sounds great. But it's the little nuances that are going to make it extra special. Does he like red heels or black? Closed toed or strappy? Pointy toe or rounded?

(I had a thing for shoes. Leave me alone.)
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #19
query
Pujya Guruji
 
query's Avatar
 
query is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: High Plains
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by lala247365 View Post
So I want to really blow my mans mind in bed this weekend. Anyways I want to share my plan. If you have suggestions on things I should or shouldn't do please let me know! Also any sex tips would be great....

I wanted to start by getting dressed very sexy short nighty with some sexy heels. Hair and makeup done, ya know the works....

Walk into the room looking him in the eye and get on my knees unzip his pants and suck his dick until I can feel that he is close to cumming,,,,

The stand up and tell him something dirty about how I want to see him fucking someone else as that would really TURN me on..

Next push him onto the bed (slightly rough) and slaap his face a bit with my tits....

Get on top and RIDE him long and hard demanding that he not cum until he had recieved my permission....

After riding him for a while, moaning groaning and telling him how good he feels, Get up and bend over and tell him to fuck me....While he is fucking me tell him when he is about to cum to please do so in my mouth as I want his load on my mouth.....


This is my ideas......Should I add anything to spice it up even more??? change anything??? opinions?? ideas???
I dunno, you guys are right we don't know hubby's kinks, fetishes and interests...but she kinda had me with that for a hello.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2012, 06:29 PM   #20
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2010fc View Post
Ya it's hard to say without knowing your guy, but, I do know one thing NOT to do that might help.

I have a phobia of being with a woman who doesn't deserve me, like if I dated below my station and now I'm stuck with her, and when she throws herself at me in desperation, it cheapens the whole experience and I end up feeling bad for taking advantage of her.

Now realize that it's completely irrational, since I have trouble meeting women and am grateful for any intimacy that they give me. But realize that this is an instinctual thing for men, and it's one of the reasons we sometimes stray to other women. We're looking for that perfect 10 in our fantasies, even though it might be you right in front of us and we just can't see it.

So it's not so much what you choose to do with your guy, but that you do it with certainty. If you drag your breasts across his chest, do it slowly, deliberately, and look into his eyes from time to time if you can. If you hold him, do it with flare, one finger at a time like you are getting a good grip on a golf club handle. If you straddle him, lower yourself onto him and caress him with your sex, use your muscles, start and stop, let him feel you getting accustomed to him. It's not so much how hard you ride him but with how much attention. You can make him cum with a thought, but all the flogging in the world won't do it if his mind is somewhere else.

But like I said, without knowing him, I can only guess. This is what I would dearly love to do with a woman, but I'm not assertive enough to tell her what I want. And I feel silly reciprocating in the same way, even though I know she dearly wants me to be more sensual so she can get off too.

Mike

Mike, have you actually been with a woman?

Mike says:
Quote:
Now realize that it's completely irrational, since I have trouble meeting women and am grateful for any intimacy that they give me. But realize that this is an instinctual thing for men, and it's one of the reasons we sometimes stray to other women.
POPPYCOCK!!! Please, don't speak for men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #21
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!
 
Miles Long's Avatar
 
Miles Long is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: City of Big Shoulders
Posts: 15,242
How about an update, lala? Are your man's socks still on or did you knock them off?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 09:31 AM   #22
ejredlady
Literotica Guru
 
ejredlady's Avatar
 
ejredlady is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: HotLanta, GA
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2010fc View Post
Ya it's hard to say without knowing your guy, but, I do know one thing NOT to do that might help.

I have a phobia of being with a woman who doesn't deserve me, like if I dated below my station and now I'm stuck with her, and when she throws herself at me in desperation, it cheapens the whole experience and I end up feeling bad for taking advantage of her.

Now realize that it's completely irrational, since I have trouble meeting women and am grateful for any intimacy that they give me. But realize that this is an instinctual thing for men, and it's one of the reasons we sometimes stray to other women. We're looking for that perfect 10 in our fantasies, even though it might be you right in front of us and we just can't see it.

So it's not so much what you choose to do with your guy, but that you do it with certainty. If you drag your breasts across his chest, do it slowly, deliberately, and look into his eyes from time to time if you can. If you hold him, do it with flare, one finger at a time like you are getting a good grip on a golf club handle. If you straddle him, lower yourself onto him and caress him with your sex, use your muscles, start and stop, let him feel you getting accustomed to him. It's not so much how hard you ride him but with how much attention. You can make him cum with a thought, but all the flogging in the world won't do it if his mind is somewhere else.

But like I said, without knowing him, I can only guess. This is what I would dearly love to do with a woman, but I'm not assertive enough to tell her what I want. And I feel silly reciprocating in the same way, even though I know she dearly wants me to be more sensual so she can get off too.

Mike
Very good insight Mike. How would you feel if your dated "above" your "station"?
__________________
EJREDLADY
I am a gift to be pleasured and treasured, not abused or degraded.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #23
mike2010fc
Really Experienced
 
mike2010fc is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 167
.....

Last edited by mike2010fc : 10-28-2013 at 03:39 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #24
HeyAll
Literotica Guru
 
HeyAll is online now
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: California
Posts: 2,990
Moan & hum directly in his ear while you're on top of him. Trust me, it'll work.
__________________
Corporate Whore- Abbey becomes anally submissive to her boss.
Exhibitionist Woman- Courtney explores her sexuality with a female photographer.

In a Room Full of People- Catherine is hired to appear nude for an upscale party.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.