Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Editor's Forum

Old 05-27-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
ProwlingCat
Virgin

Constructive Feedback Requested

I don't like to submit my stories until I'm satisfied with them. I always run them through an editor first, so when he gets back to me, I'll end up fixing it up, then sending it back and so on, which takes a couple weeks usually.

Anyway, I thought I could post it on here first to get some feedback regarding the story itself, and not the technical details.

For anyone wondering, I have posted on Lit before, but decided to start anew with a fresh ID.

So here's my story. It's the first of a series that revolves around the nine characters mentioned. I plan on writing several stories in the series. I don't necessarily plan on directly connecting them, they just all revolve around the same set of primary characters.

Download Link

Old 05-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #2
madelinegirl
Virgin

Can you post the text here?

Old 05-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #3
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

No. The poor man has tried--on another thread. As frequently noted (hint), the Web site doesn't welcome the posting of more than three paragraphs of a work on the forum, especially a work that hasn't been selected and published by the Web site already.

You're not helping.

"although I may come across here as somewhat abrasive at times I respect people's efforts and take feelings into consideration." -- Lovecraft68

Old 06-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #4
CWatson
In a band!!

Why did nobody mention the Story Discussion Circle? That's a good place to get feedback. Might wanna try there.

"The plural of 'Surgeon General' is 'Surgeons General.' The past tense of 'Surgeons General' is 'Surgeonsed General.' "

Picture is not me; can be found at ShyAngela.com (thanks Dkling!)

Here is my story site, which has more material on it than my Literotica page. Oh, and, I'm now on Facebook!