Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 03-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #1
jameslewis
Literotica Guru

Good audio chat sites

Skype can make some computers crash so it isn't ideal for everyone. Does anyone have other suggestions for good sites to chat with audio? Thanks much for any suggestions.

Old 03-31-2014, 02:32 AM   #2
sensualsharon
Experienced

Are we allowed to post the names of competing sites to answer this? I kind of doubt they'd want us to. You can email me and I'll tell you there, but until a mod answers this that it's ok to list other websites here, I don't feel comfortable doing that in the open forum or even by pm. They might consider that spamming and I don't want to risk my account being banned.

sensualsexysharon@yahoo.com

Please visit my blog. A hopefully interesting site with over 100 erotic recordings of mine, and stories I've written. A totally free site I made strictly for the enjoyment of others.

http://sexychatwithsharon.com/blog/

Old 03-31-2014, 05:08 AM   #3
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslewis View Post
Skype can make some computers crash so it isn't ideal for everyone. Does anyone have other suggestions for good sites to chat with audio? Thanks much for any suggestions.
I would suggest that if Skype is going to fail while just audio chatting (no video) then anything else you try will have the same potential of failing. In that scenario I doubt it is Skype causing the problem.

So are the computers actually crashing or is it just bandwidth problems and drop outs?

If you or the person you are talking to has a very slow connection you will get problems no matter what you use. Are either one of you using skype via a mobile phone?

Define "can make some computers crash". Too often I have heard "this computer is hopelessly slow and useless" when it was not the computer at all, just the method of connecting to the internet.

Keep your computer maintained and have the latest updates available along with the latest version of Skype it it will work just fine on even a slow connection if it is just audio.

If the computer is actually crashing, then they have computer problems, not Skype problems.

Old 03-31-2014, 05:12 AM   #4
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsharon View Post
You can email me and I'll tell you there...
not a great idea of posting an email address unless you are really sensualsexydavid and casting out the old lure trick

Old 03-31-2014, 06:00 AM   #5
sensualsharon
Experienced

Um, I guess you don't know me from the main site then, my erotic audios are very popular and I have lots of fans on this and other sites from my 100+ audios I have made. That email is real and I am a real live, phone sex loving cougar.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Here is the link to my profile page here. I was merely trying to be helpful. AND rule following so not to spam on this site. No good deed goes unpunished....

Please visit my blog. A hopefully interesting site with over 100 erotic recordings of mine, and stories I've written. A totally free site I made strictly for the enjoyment of others.

http://sexychatwithsharon.com/blog/

Last edited by sensualsharon : 03-31-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Old 03-31-2014, 03:33 PM   #6
jameslewis
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
not a great idea of posting an email address unless you are really sensualsexydavid and casting out the old lure trick
This lady is for real! Check out her stories, especially the audio stories, and you won't have any doubts about how much of a real woman she is. And you should really enjoy her work too.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #7
Skidog631
Virgin

Your blog

Sharon has some very hot stuff on her blog.....got me hard