Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-17-2015, 09:34 PM   #1
hook4
Virgin
 
hook4 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
wife wants me to suck a guy's cock. is this normal?

my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2015, 09:55 PM   #2
1sickbastard
Seriously?
 
1sickbastard's Avatar
 
1sickbastard is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: ATX
Posts: 24,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook4 View Post
my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.
IDK about 'normal' (whatever the hell that means), but it's not exactly unique or even all that rare anymore.
The real question here is how you feel about indulging her fantasy.
A more important issue is not being judgmental or condemning her for sharing her fantasy (in fact, you ought to be happy she trusts you enough to confide such a thing to you).
__________________
"He's not dead, he's metaphysically challenged."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collar_N_Cuffs View Post
I'm quite sure I deserve it!
And worse
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2015, 10:10 PM   #3
LadyVer
Just a mouse
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 16,967
A man I was involved with for several years starting talking about fantasies of me having sex with my brother. It really freaked me out. There was no way I was going there. And it wasn't like our sex life was a dud with no fantasies. I said there is no way I'm going there. The main issue, though, was communication. If I had felt like he really cared about where I was at, I would have said, "You know what? I have gone out of my way to accommodate you. We have a great sex life. You've taken pics of me. We've done some light bdsm. We role play, etc etc. And we both come a lot. However, there are lines I won't cross. Because I do some things, doesn't mean I want to extend it into fantasizing about my brother. The fact that you would suggest that I do this is beyond my frame of reference. We need some time to re-evaluate." What actually happened is that he grew colder and I left.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2015, 10:50 PM   #4
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!
 
Miles Long's Avatar
 
Miles Long is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: City of Big Shoulders
Posts: 16,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
A man I was involved with for several years starting talking about fantasies of me having sex with my brother. It really freaked me out. There was no way I was going there. And it wasn't like our sex life was a dud with no fantasies. I said there is no way I'm going there. The main issue, though, was communication. If I had felt like he really cared about where I was at, I would have said, "You know what? I have gone out of my way to accommodate you. We have a great sex life. You've taken pics of me. We've done some light bdsm. We role play, etc etc. And we both come a lot. However, there are lines I won't cross. Because I do some things, doesn't mean I want to extend it into fantasizing about my brother. The fact that you would suggest that I do this is beyond my frame of reference. We need some time to re-evaluate." What actually happened is that he grew colder and I left.
After your man left did your brother come over to "comfort" you?

I'm asking for a friend.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2015, 11:18 PM   #5
LadyVer
Just a mouse
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 16,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
After your man left did your brother come over to "comfort" you?

I'm asking for a friend.
Why don't you say what you really think?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2015, 11:31 PM   #6
Iceprincess12
Literotica Guru
 
Iceprincess12's Avatar
 
Iceprincess12 is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Between fantasy and reality
Posts: 14,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook4 View Post
my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.

If it was "normal" would you feel better about saying yes? It doesn't matter what any of us think, we are not married to your wife. Ask yourself if this is something you want to do for her then talk with her about it.
__________________
"If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong"
House


Something fun
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YvtZM9Og0N
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2015, 11:41 PM   #7
BabblingBrooke
Loves Storms
 
BabblingBrooke's Avatar
 
BabblingBrooke is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: "Indian Springs, Nebraska"
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook4 View Post
my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.
I think its a hot fantasy and understand why she'd think so. This doesn't mean you'd have to go through with it. It's good she feels open and safe to talk about her fantasies with you. Don't ruin it by judging her.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 06:36 AM   #8
jsmiam
Really Experienced
 
jsmiam's Avatar
 
jsmiam is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 209
Hold on now. What does her best friend look like?

I agree with others though, she shared a deep thought with you. Be grateful for that.

But just as she or any woman should say "no" to anything she's not interested in, it's fair that if it's beyond your comfort zone you should have the freedom to do the same. If you want. If you both want. Should be equal.

But back to her best friend: ;-)
__________________
Enthusiasm is the ultimate aphrodisiac. -- Forums profile (must be logged in) -- Stories profile -- Why two profiles? I don't knowww! -- Also accepting tank top, short shorts, yoga pants (pre-recall ), bikini, sports bras, or sundress pics (With express permission, of course, of yourself only, via PM please) so I can look through my fingers and say in a squeaky voice, "I'm squeezing your [bodypart] I'm squeezing your [bodypart]"! - L-R, Tiamo15, LauraWilling. Who's next?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 09:29 AM   #9
hook4
Virgin
 
hook4 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
not sure of my feelings

i am not sure of how to feel. i get the 'normal' reference, but i certainly don't want my wife to judge me one way or the other.

i want to please my wife! that is my primary purpose; but, i don't want her to change her opinion of me or how she views me.

i would do this to please her, but the request has also piqued my curiosity. i am struggling with how i would feel after the fact. does that make sense?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 09:46 AM   #10
iamjustme4ever
Literotica Guru
 
iamjustme4ever's Avatar
 
iamjustme4ever is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Cancun, Mexico
Posts: 1,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook4 View Post
i would do this to please her, but the request has also piqued my curiosity. i am struggling with how i would feel after the fact. does that make sense?
It make sense. And there's only one way to find out. Go for it and you'll learn something from the experience.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 09:57 AM   #11
BabblingBrooke
Loves Storms
 
BabblingBrooke's Avatar
 
BabblingBrooke is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: "Indian Springs, Nebraska"
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook4 View Post
i am not sure of how to feel. i get the 'normal' reference, but i certainly don't want my wife to judge me one way or the other.

i want to please my wife! that is my primary purpose; but, i don't want her to change her opinion of me or how she views me.

i would do this to please her, but the request has also piqued my curiosity. i am struggling with how i would feel after the fact. does that make sense?
It makes so much sense. Tell her all of this. It sounds like at the very least you two will have some amazing conversations. Talk about all sides of this before embarking on opening up your relationship to others. Feelings and emotional responses are powerful when other players become involved (speaking from experience).

Maybe this stays a hot fantasy you two share with each other and don't act on. Maybe it's the start of adventurous play. It's great either way, right?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 09:58 AM   #12
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?
 
silverwhisper's Avatar
 
silverwhisper is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: in a home, of course
Posts: 11,250
i wouldn't worry a damn about how she would view you. she's your wife, not some random woman you picked up last night. if she asked, she at least had a good notion you might be receptive to the idea.

so if you haven't already, maybe this is the time to ask a few probing questions here. i mean, most guys don't like their sexual encounters to end with receiving a BJ (although here on lit, ending with a snowball is quite popular), so what happens after the oral sex? is she looking to watch full-blown man on man action? a three-way? whose cock gets to go in what orifice?

i suggest maybe watching a little MFM porn together that specifically involves male/male action and see what turns her on, if the direct approach above doesn't work for you.

ed
__________________
"i think this line's mostly filler"--willow rosenberg, once more, with feeling, season 6, buffy the vampire slayer

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 10:52 AM   #13
Messier82
Really Really Experienced
 
Messier82's Avatar
 
Messier82 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Out here in the perimeter there are no stars
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook4 View Post
i am not sure of how to feel. i get the 'normal' reference, but i certainly don't want my wife to judge me one way or the other.
Is she likely to become judgemental? Is it a higher probability than her being appreciative? As a fantasy most husbands probably wouldn't go for it. I think maybe we here on lit might tend to be more open-minded than the average, there's several current threads where many otherwise hetero guys admit to liking the idea of sucking another guy's cock. You sound like you're open to thinking about it, why not have a look at what other guys think and feel about it.

Quote:
i want to please my wife! that is my primary purpose; but, i don't want her to change her opinion of me or how she views me.
Sound like a trust issue, you're worried you give her what she wants but she doesn't like it the as much as she thinks and this is transferred onto you. I think that's a legitimate concern, but she needs to hear that from you.

Quote:
i would do this to please her, but the request has also piqued my curiosity. i am struggling with how i would feel after the fact. does that make sense?
Yes, perfect sense. You've know way of knowing for sure how you'd feel afterwards, if you had people would ask you to pick their lottery numbers!
It's not unheard of for an otherwise happy couple to try an adventure and to wreck what they had, again you guys need to talk it all through if she seriously wants it.

And let's not ignore that a bit of quid pro quo would be in order, what would you like to see her do?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 10:55 AM   #14
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 3,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook4 View Post
my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook4 View Post
i am not sure of how to feel. i get the 'normal' reference, but i certainly don't want my wife to judge me one way or the other.

i want to please my wife! that is my primary purpose; but, i don't want her to change her opinion of me or how she views me.

i would do this to please her, but the request has also piqued my curiosity. i am struggling with how i would feel after the fact. does that make sense?


Don't overthink things, talk to her about your feelings and how you are now curious and wondering about it. It doesn't mean anything more is going to happen, it could just be some fuel for the nub-rubbin' fantasy (hers, and possibly yours).

And if it leads somewhere...


It's just like sucking your thumb.


Only it's not your thumb.


And it's a penis.
__________________
“They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I’m the one who falls in love.”
— Tommaso Ferraris


Sex Tips
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 04:11 PM   #15
SikFuk
Really Experienced
 
SikFuk is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Southern Arizona
Posts: 281
Has your wife (or any woman) ever given you a BJ? Did you cum in her mouth? If so, you owe it to her, if for no other reason than to find out what it feels like. One consideration - men sometimes lose their unquenchable desire for sex right after they cum. With this in mind, you might want to suck cock before you get your rocks off, because if you wait until afterwards, you might change your mind. (It might be a good idea to practice with a cucumber. You need to test your limits. It would be a shame if your jaw locked up before you got your mouthful.)

I see this as an opportunity to increase the bonds between you. Not many couples share such an experience. Consider yourself lucky that your wife is so open minded, and definitely come back and tell us all about it.
__________________
My sick stories:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 04:26 PM   #16
Messier82
Really Really Experienced
 
Messier82's Avatar
 
Messier82 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Out here in the perimeter there are no stars
Posts: 340
Good advice there SikFuk. Apparently it's called (by the professionals in the field) Post Coital Contempt, also heard it called PC blues, PC depression or more fancifully, PC tristesse (oo la la!)

I'm guessing there's an evolutionary advantage to it but it's real and even though you can predict it, you can't seem to avoid it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 05:29 PM   #17
cumon69
Literotica Guru
 
cumon69 is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 529
I would say go for it. My GF ask me to do and it was extremely sexy, it is and was a turn on. We ended blowing the guy together it was off the hook erotic. The topper was when she and he blew me afterwards. Just do it and don't look back seize the moment. PM or hit me up yahoo would love to relive it for you and maybe show you pics.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 05:39 PM   #18
LuvingMyHotWife
Really Really Experienced
 
LuvingMyHotWife's Avatar
 
LuvingMyHotWife is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: U.S.A
Posts: 310
If it makes her happy or turned on .... why not ?!?!?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 06:08 PM   #19
coralchirp
Really Experienced
 
coralchirp's Avatar
 
coralchirp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook4 View Post
i am not sure of how to feel. i get the 'normal' reference, but i certainly don't want my wife to judge me one way or the other.

i want to please my wife! that is my primary purpose; but, i don't want her to change her opinion of me or how she views me.

i would do this to please her, but the request has also piqued my curiosity. i am struggling with how i would feel after the fact. does that make sense?
Another thought: have you two acted on similar fantasies before? If this isn't something you've done before, there's a good chance that the thinking about it, talking about it, and planning it is plenty exciting to her. There are things I fantasize about and love thinking about that in reality, I wouldn't necessarily want to follow through with. So if this is still in the fantasy realm and hasn't yet become a flat-out request, she may just be looking to indulge the concept, as opposed to the actual act. You'd definitely be able to know which situation you're in, though.

(The reason I mention this is because my boyfriend once became nervous when I shared a fantasy he didn't have interest in -- he didn't realize that it's something I enjoyed thinking about but wouldn't actually ask him to do.)
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 07:29 PM   #20
subwannabe
Literotica Guru
 
subwannabe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 2,775
Since she is one who brought it up (very brave of her) I would say that it is doubtful she would be judgemental afterward.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2015, 06:49 AM   #21
ADIDAS00
I'm right here
 
ADIDAS00's Avatar
 
ADIDAS00 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The states
Posts: 7,223
I'd say it's normal. It's the taboo part that girls like. You shouldn't be doing it so it's a turn on for them. My wife likes to fantasize that I would. We have a lifelike cumming dildo that we both perform oral on while we have sex sometimes. In the heat of the moment, it's super hot!!! Go for it
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-19-2015, 08:27 AM   #22
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 14,701
I am only replying from the viewpoint of someone who engaged in sexual behavior to make someone else happy.

If the only reason you become aroused by it is because it arouses your wife, there are many ways to live out the fantasy without potential negatives feelings after. Have you considered bedroom role play? Would you consider letting her fuck your mouth with her dildo or vibrator while she acts as if she's another man?
Have you considered visual excitement with porn?
Maybe you would be willing to write her a fantasy that she could masturbate to.

I kind of question how this came up, although you certainly aren't required to share.
If you two have been sharing dirty talk under the covers that has led to this, then she might be pushing your envelope. If were blindsided by this and, by the way, she already has a guy picked out for when she talks you into it, then it's more about her than it is about your mutual satisfaction.
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.

Last edited by GiggLeGasm : 07-21-2015 at 09:22 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2015, 04:25 PM   #23
DalliancesWithWolves
Experienced
 
DalliancesWithWolves is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 72
The only person who can say whether or not it is normal to you is yourself. I, however, see nothing wrong with it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2015, 05:04 PM   #24
Harold_Hill
Really Really Experienced
 
Harold_Hill is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook4 View Post
i am not sure of how to feel. i get the 'normal' reference, but i certainly don't want my wife to judge me one way or the other.

i want to please my wife! that is my primary purpose; but, i don't want her to change her opinion of me or how she views me.

i would do this to please her, but the request has also piqued my curiosity. i am struggling with how i would feel after the fact. does that make sense?
You need to turn on your PMs.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2015, 05:39 AM   #25
JAMESBJOHNSON
TRAILER TRASH KING.
 
JAMESBJOHNSON's Avatar
 
JAMESBJOHNSON is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: COME AND GONE
Posts: 51,680
Most people are of two minds. That is, all of us function with 2 separate, distinct control centers. One is civilized, the other is primitive. The eternal challenge is to get them on the same side of any issue or activity. Ambivalence happens when we fail. We wanna murder but we don't. We wanna rape but we don't. Strong feelings come from one side (primitive) and guilt, shame, embarrassment, contempt come from the other (civilized).

The way most of us work it is to do things outta sight. If no one knows, our civilized mind cuts us some slack with the guilt etc.

If we have any questions at all about sucking a dick or stealing granny's dentures THAT means our 2 minds aren't together.
__________________
I'm LADY VER and I approved this post.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.