Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 12-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
IcariusInHiding
Literotica Guru

That Threesome Question Again

So this is probably quite a common question, so apologies for that, but any advice would be well appreciated!

My girlfriend and I have had one MFF threesome before, and we'd love to do it again (and again, and again, and again). Unfortunately we're not quite sure how to go about finding women to join us. The one we had was a drunken party thing, which hasn't repeated itself since, sadly. We've tried internet hookups a couple of times, but they always seem to fall through.

For context, we're in our early twenties at university in the UK. She's bisexual, I'm straight. We have one friend who seems very interested, but my girlfriend isn't comfortable with her, since she seems the type to get over-attached afterwards.

So I guess the question is, how can we find a partner around our age (fairly; 19-34ish is the range we'd be most comfortable with) to join us?

Old 12-22-2012, 06:14 AM   #2
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?

you're right, it does come up. but that's OK!

at university, i would think your best bet honestly is to find someone that you know socially. this may be someone new or someone you already know who can accept that it's a sexual, not romantic, relationship, which certainly sounds like the one person you considered isn't a fit.

however, it might be worth testing the waters in that context, making explicitly clear it's a FWB arrangement.

most of the time people recommend trying a few sites for this. adultfriendfinder (AFF) has had some very unpleasant billing practices so that one isn't generally recommended.

ed

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?

Old 12-22-2012, 06:28 AM   #3
Gaz72UK
Really Experienced

As you're in the UK, if you can't find anyone in your social circle then I'd recommend a site called fabswingers (dot co dot uk). It's free (there are higher levels of paid membership but the free level allows you to do everything you need unlike some sites).

Old 12-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #4
IcariusInHiding
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
you're right, it does come up. but that's OK!

at university, i would think your best bet honestly is to find someone that you know socially. this may be someone new or someone you already know who can accept that it's a sexual, not romantic, relationship, which certainly sounds like the one person you considered isn't a fit.

however, it might be worth testing the waters in that context, making explicitly clear it's a FWB arrangement.

most of the time people recommend trying a few sites for this. adultfriendfinder (AFF) has had some very unpleasant billing practices so that one isn't generally recommended.

ed
Thank you! Sounds like solid advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz72UK View Post
As you're in the UK, if you can't find anyone in your social circle then I'd recommend a site called fabswingers (dot co dot uk). It's free (there are higher levels of paid membership but the free level allows you to do everything you need unlike some sites).
I've heard of fabswingers, I might try it out. Cheers!

Old 12-22-2012, 08:47 AM   #5
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhisper View Post
adultfriendfinder (AFF) has had some very unpleasant billing practices so that one isn't generally recommended.
That said, one can occasionally have luck with a free membership on AFF, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it for a couple looking for a woman to join them.

I second the recommendation for swinger sites, though I can't recommend any sites personally.

Old 12-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #6
KlaytonFrost
Literotica Guru

In certain other circles what you're looking for (a bisexual woman for a threesome with a man and another bisexual woman) is called a unicorn because of how rare and difficult to find they are. All I can offer in terms of advice is to keep looking, don't get disheartened and don't give up.

Are you still in touch with the person you had the drunked threesome with at the party?

Old 12-23-2012, 05:35 AM   #7
IcariusInHiding
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlaytonFrost View Post
In certain other circles what you're looking for (a bisexual woman for a threesome with a man and another bisexual woman) is called a unicorn because of how rare and difficult to find they are. All I can offer in terms of advice is to keep looking, don't get disheartened and don't give up.

Are you still in touch with the person you had the drunked threesome with at the party?
I'm afraid not. We won't be seeing her again in all probability. Thanks for the encouragement! Quite frankly I'm surprised it's so rare to find.

Old 12-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #8
Domesticity
Really Experienced

Post an ad on Craigslist? Start inviting cute girls over to hot tub? Good luck!

Old 12-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #9
IcariusInHiding
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domesticity View Post
Post an ad on Craigslist? Start inviting cute girls over to hot tub? Good luck!
I need to get a hot tub, clearly.

But does craigslist really work? I mean, we could try, but it's got a bit of a stigma.

Old 12-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #10
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru

If you try Craigslist just be prepared to be spammed like crazy. One of my male friends said he met a quality FWB on there but he had to weed out spam bots and phonies for a long time.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #11
IcariusInHiding
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
If you try Craigslist just be prepared to be spammed like crazy. One of my male friends said he met a quality FWB on there but he had to weed out spam bots and phonies for a long time.
Hmm, okay, I might give it a go then. Thank you!