Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 04-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #1351
RodenAddison
Literotica Guru

“Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private
and wash your hands afterwards.” –Robert Heinlein

Last edited by RodenAddison : 10-02-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Old 04-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #1352
kingfupa
Dirty Old Man

If I could have created the perfect picture it would be just like that one and please continue. Tooooo sexy!!

Old 04-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #1353
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

PlayM0mMum-Still just a plain DAMN girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".

Old 04-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #1354
ichews2
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
(a few little exerts altered for Lit)

We had a few hours set aside, just for us. No interruptions, no where else to be, just time to escape, to let go, to spoil each other. We had a few plans, things we wanted to do while enjoying our little 'sexcapade', one of which was taking pictures.

We started our evening on the bed with wine, catching up, exchanging slow kisses, soft caresses on legs, thighs and necks. We were facing each other sitting closely, our legs in opposite directions. As our lips met for longer and longer, the wine glasses made their way to the nightside table and freed up all four hands.

My hands traced the lines of her neck, her shoulders and collarbones. I followed my fingertips with kisses. Her lips would meet mine periodically as her hands caressed my legs, focusing on my thighs and tracing around the tops of my thigh highs. When her fingers dipped down to trace over my panties as they moved from thigh to thigh, my lips tingled, my pussy twitched and my kisses included soft little moans.

(picture - my panties...her hand)

...to be continued...
Two gulps of nipple studded bandeaus chased by two tantalizing women. Quite a day at the home of PMum. And tales of twitching pussy. Mercy!!!

Old 04-08-2013, 04:20 AM   #1355
theweescotsman
Literotica Guru

Good morning beautiful and thank you for sparking a lovely dream

Old 04-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #1356
Eroticsin

Quote:
Oh My.... the prize goes to Eroticsin...WOW!
I may have a special sweet treat for you
Send me a PM with your email if you like treats

x
Ahh, schucks.

I'm glad you liked it, but it was your sensual posts that inspired it.

Just another fan here, eagerly waiting for the next glimpse into your erotic world.

Old 04-09-2013, 01:18 AM   #1357
GradeACdnBeef
Comes with maple syrup.

Second page? That's just not right!

The past doesn't determine your future; the past prepares you for the future.

My favourite wilderness safety video.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #1358
Darkknight1987

hey babe, im baaack :P haha well at least checking back in. love the new pics! and missed ya we need to catch up :P

Old 04-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #1359
Polarity

..sigh...

Needing some more Playm0...running low on supplies.
It's the pick me up I really dig.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #1360
powermanp3
Literotica Guru

Last edited by powermanp3 : 08-18-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:39 AM   #1361
playm0mum
Literotica Guru

Girl Time Part Three

(The pictures to this story, aren't always in order! The camera came out later, as did a corset and a feather tickler)

...Our kisses intensified, our tongues dancing deeper, our hands roaming as we pressed into each other. My heart was racing and as slow and as sensual as I wanted to be, my heart was pounding. I was so aroused that I was struggling to enjoy each moment, each caress, because all I wanted to do was to feel every inch or her skin, of my skin, touching and sliding up against each other.

I was tracing the outline of her negligee strap and brought it down her arm, exposing her perfect breast. I broke the kiss, sat back a bit and watched my fingers wander along the outer curve and her areola, not yet giving in to her nipple. I was enjoying the view and the tease. Her hand was now up my dress and running all over my skin and panties and back up to my hips. The smoothness of my skin against her palm was intoxicating. We started kissing passionately again and we both sat up onto our knees, leaning into each other.

Her hands found the bottom of my dress. I was excited for her to undress me, the warmth and dampness in my panties was aching to be acknowledged. We were looking into each others eyes, the arousal so evident. I bite my lip in anticipation as she pulled my dress up over my shoulders and cast it aside. The cooler air on my torso sent tingles up my spine and I was hyper aware of every inch of my body. It was so erotic, so sexy, our two bodies in front of each other kneeling on the bed. So feminine, so sensual, I wish I could have frozen that moment in time.

I was wearing a black bra, a black thong with lace trim and black stockings. She was wearing a pink lace negligee and string panties. We stayed like that, upright and close, kissing deeply as our hands explored and took in the sensations of more bare skin.

...to be continued

Picture is of my hand but not my nipple
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Girl Time 3.jpg (31.3 KB, 2247 views)

Goodie Bag Additions

Last edited by playm0mum : 04-11-2013 at 01:41 AM.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:45 AM   #1362
Thickguy4
Literotica Guru

Amazing. Erotic, sensual, lovely, exciting.... I don't know which word describes it best....

Old 04-11-2013, 02:05 AM   #1363
Polarity

Speechless with desire....

Old 04-11-2013, 02:21 AM   #1364
Eroticsin

This story is becoming even more sensual with every part. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Waiting for your next words.

and more photos.

Old 04-11-2013, 03:22 AM   #1365
live_wire_on
Really Experienced

Quote:
(The pictures to this story, aren't always in order! The camera came out later, as did a corset and a feather tickler)

...Our kisses intensified, our tongues dancing deeper, our hands roaming as we pressed into each other. My heart was racing and as slow and as sensual as I wanted to be, my heart was pounding. I was so aroused that I was struggling to enjoy each moment, each caress, because all I wanted to do was to feel every inch or her skin, of my skin, touching and sliding up against each other.

I was tracing the outline of her negligee strap and brought it down her arm, exposing her perfect breast. I broke the kiss, sat back a bit and watched my fingers wander along the outer curve and her areola, not yet giving in to her nipple. I was enjoying the view and the tease. Her hand was now up my dress and running all over my skin and panties and back up to my hips. The smoothness of my skin against her palm was intoxicating. We started kissing passionately again and we both sat up onto our knees, leaning into each other.

Her hands found the bottom of my dress. I was excited for her to undress me, the warmth and dampness in my panties was aching to be acknowledged. We were looking into each others eyes, the arousal so evident. I bite my lip in anticipation as she pulled my dress up over my shoulders and cast it aside. The cooler air on my torso sent tingles up my spine and I was hyper aware of every inch of my body. It was so erotic, so sexy, our two bodies in front of each other kneeling on the bed. So feminine, so sensual, I wish I could have frozen that moment in time.

I was wearing a black bra, a black thong with lace trim and black stockings. She was wearing a pink lace negligee and string panties. We stayed like that, upright and close, kissing deeply as our hands explored and took in the sensations of more bare skin.

...to be continued

I love ur erotically detailed prose.. and how ur fingers are so close to her aroused nipple but holding back..

Maybe the next pics will show what u both had on?

Old 04-11-2013, 03:53 AM   #1366
curious_me
Literotica Guru

Quote:

...to be continued

Ton histoire est vraiment chaude!!!!!

Old 04-11-2013, 09:27 AM   #1367
tonguetied54
Experienced

What can I do but sit here and wait for more sexiness flowing from such an incredibly sensual, sexy, beautiful woman.... I have lots of anticipation...

Last edited by tonguetied54 : 04-11-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #1368
cloneguy9
Really Experienced

Quote:

...to be continued

this is just so hot!! You tell amazing stories!

Old 04-11-2013, 10:07 AM   #1369
pebcan
Really Experienced

OMG-----Love it!!

Love it!

Old 04-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #1370
IslandNymph
Really Experienced

Your descriptions are amazing...they keep drawing me in and make me feel like I was there, in your mystery woman's place. Looking forward to more!

Old 04-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #1371
GradeACdnBeef
Comes with maple syrup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious_me View Post
Ton histoire est vraiment chaude!!!!!

You got that right!

The past doesn't determine your future; the past prepares you for the future.

My favourite wilderness safety video.

Old 04-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #1372
dgowre
Virgin

Simply beautiful!

Old 04-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #1373
Cogan
In a shower near you

Quote:

...to be continued

O how I enjoy this.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #1374
Wetspam13

very sexy lady

Old 04-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #1375
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

what????

"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".