Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #1
UukNawticus
Virgin
 
UukNawticus is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Interracial Sex story idea

White married female meets black male on psychiatric unit and they have sex on psych unit and fall in love.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
DRS_EROS
Literotica Guru
 
DRS_EROS is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Orlando
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by UukNawticus View Post
White married female meets black male on psychiatric unit and they have sex on psych unit and fall in love.
Sure could use more imagination. The same old white womwn, black man stories, nothing new. Doesn't anyone think about white men, black women stories ? Can be just as erotic.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 02:00 AM   #3
ceelaa
Virgin
 
ceelaa is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRS_EROS View Post
Sure could use more imagination. The same old white womwn, black man stories, nothing new. Doesn't anyone think about white men, black women stories ? Can be just as erotic.
I do not think any other combination except for White Married Mother and Black Man in his late teens is eroticism personified. Somehow even though I am coloured, White Man-Black woman combination does not seem to create any erotic feelings. However a lot depends on how the story is written and some authors seem to have it in them to create eroticism in any situation.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 07:27 AM   #4
Monazwx
Literotica Guru
 
Monazwx's Avatar
 
Monazwx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Island Gal
Posts: 9,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceelaa View Post
I do not think any other combination except for White Married Mother and Black Man in his late teens is eroticism personified. Somehow even though I am coloured, White Man-Black woman combination does not seem to create any erotic feelings. However a lot depends on how the story is written and some authors seem to have it in them to create eroticism in any situation.
Dude, you're coloured? I think that the WW/BM is pushed most often because that's what people think that the public wants to read about, and vice versa, so its a catch 22 of sorts. A WM/BW can be written well, regardless of the ages of the characters, (hopefully to a positive response from the readers).

Back to this story idea, I'm not feelin' the love in the looney bin premise, but that's just me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
rosco rathbone
the immaterial being
 
rosco rathbone's Avatar
 
rosco rathbone is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the dominican republic
Posts: 41,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRS_EROS View Post
Sure could use more imagination. The same old white womwn, black man stories, nothing new. Doesn't anyone think about white men, black women stories ? Can be just as erotic.
Considerably more erotic.
__________________
Is a good thing for a man to beat his woman every now and then, but this man does do it like exercise, man -V.S. Naipaul Miguel Street

i hate you gringo sex perverts. you scums are not welcome in our country
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 07:58 AM   #6
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 18,604
BM/ww is the most popular because-especially in the loving wives category- its seen as demeaning.

A friend of mine who is black says it makes him sick to watch most interracial porn and read most of the stories for one simple reason.

It is degrading to black men.

What you say? No its not? its the ww being degraded, being treated like a whore by these black studs?

Right, that's the perception, but go one more step.

Why is the WW being degraded and seen as trash, because she's fucking a Black man. So therefore any ww that fucks a black man is trash which insinuates black men are trash and there is something wrong with having sex with them.

The stories are actually quite racist.

Now, what I pointed out to him is the double standard of stereotypes.

If I said all Black men like fried chicken and watermelon that is not going to go over well.

If I say they all have big dicks and white women all want to fuck them so they can be "dirty" that's just fine with them.(most of them obviously my friend feels differently.)

End of the day, I have to agree with him. I like interracial porn both bm/ww and bw/wm in fact bw/ww is damn hot, but not very common.

But I have to click most videos off because all the dialogue is "oh. you like my bbc you little slut" or very demeaning and degrading.

When I can find the rare interracial video where its just a couple who happens to be black and white fucking, I enjoy the skin contrast and think its sexy, the second the degrading dialogue crap starts I'm done.

I've read a couple of nice interracial romances on here, but for the most part its cuckold style crap or just degrading for both the BM and the WW.

I know, not a sexy post on a sex site, but this shit annoys me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #7
Carnevil9
Dogma Whisperer
 
Carnevil9's Avatar
 
Carnevil9 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location, Location
Posts: 4,544
Black man + white woman works because of the stereotype of black men having huge cocks. The WW wants a break from the tiny little dick of her husband.

With the reverse situation (white man + black woman) there is no "built in" stereotype to make it work.

I realize this is not reality, it is just stereotype and perception. But that is what drives fiction, after all. Sure, it's possible to transcend it, but that's more work than most authors want to put into it. Especially when you have such a powerful stereotype that you can work with already.
__________________
Think you’ve conquered your gag reflex? Read my latest drivel!

Newest Story! - The Mermaid - How DO you fuck a creature without a pussy?
Porn With The Wind - Plantation owner's daughter jonesing for some hot Slave Cock!
Pee Party! - Urine for some fun now!!
Femme Fatale - Super Secret Agent meets a deadly Russian vixen bent on his sexual destruction!
Hand Job Slut 1: The Awakening - The saga begins!! And Ends!! All eleven thrilling episodes are now on-line.
An Hour Before The Wedding - She's not married just yet, and isn't wasting a minute of time

And all the REST of my crap!

Discuss my stories (or suggest new ones) at my new Carnevil9 Tumblr page! Now with PICTURES!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
TwistedFun
Virgin
 
TwistedFun is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post

I've read a couple of nice interracial romances on here, but for the most part its cuckold style crap or just degrading for both the BM and the WW.

I know, not a sexy post on a sex site, but this shit annoys me.

I think overall you make a good point and I enjoyed your post, sex site or not(even if I don't wholeheartedly agree, my issues being what they are).
My question would be, would you concede the idea that all the negative aspects that you mention are negative primarily not because they exist, but because they exist with little to offset them? In other words, if you could find a story about a black man and a white woman deeply in love (and presumably sharing some kinks) here as easily as you could find one about a woman who "degrades" herself with a thug, would that in your opinion take the sting from the latter?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #9
Jigsaw00
Experienced
 
Jigsaw00 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Witch Mountain
Posts: 57
Love it.
__________________
CL
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 12:35 AM   #10
nakdsub
Literotica Guru
 
nakdsub is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,047
I agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
BM/ww is the most popular because-especially in the loving wives category- its seen as demeaning.

A friend of mine who is black says it makes him sick to watch most interracial porn and read most of the stories for one simple reason.

It is degrading to black men.

What you say? No its not? its the ww being degraded, being treated like a whore by these black studs?

Right, that's the perception, but go one more step.

Why is the WW being degraded and seen as trash, because she's fucking a Black man. So therefore any ww that fucks a black man is trash which insinuates black men are trash and there is something wrong with having sex with them.

The stories are actually quite racist.

Now, what I pointed out to him is the double standard of stereotypes.

If I said all Black men like fried chicken and watermelon that is not going to go over well.

If I say they all have big dicks and white women all want to fuck them so they can be "dirty" that's just fine with them.(most of them obviously my friend feels differently.)

End of the day, I have to agree with him. I like interracial porn both bm/ww and bw/wm in fact bw/ww is damn hot, but not very common.

But I have to click most videos off because all the dialogue is "oh. you like my bbc you little slut" or very demeaning and degrading.

When I can find the rare interracial video where its just a couple who happens to be black and white fucking, I enjoy the skin contrast and think its sexy, the second the degrading dialogue crap starts I'm done.

I've read a couple of nice interracial romances on here, but for the most part its cuckold style crap or just degrading for both the BM and the WW.

I know, not a sexy post on a sex site, but this shit annoys me.
I wrote one storey with an interracial coupling but the black man was an intelligent, normal man with a normal sized dick. I purposely made him black just so I could write him as the anti-stereotypical black man everyone normally puts in their stories. I was surprised to get two emails from black men thanking me for writing him as a person.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.