Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 12-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #51
islandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
Why do you have such a insatiable need to illogically flatter yourself so much?

Apply that same genius logic to your immediately replying to vette's posts lately...

...and the true question becomes:

Since you obviously long to suck his d!ck so much, why can't you lay down your disingenuousness and just ask him?

He amuses me.

Much like you do. Otherwise, there would have been no point to taking you off of ignore.

You're welcome.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #52
butters
Harry's Girl

Vat, you just make yourself sound cheap and thick calling winged kiss that.

art imitating life?

she wasn't interested in your pics. get over it.

What strange machinery lies between her ears
HarryHill

'tender hearted...

Old 12-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #53
VaticanAssassin
Literotica Guru

Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipbutty View Post
Vat, you just make yourself sound cheap and thick calling winged kiss that.

art imitating life?

she wasn't interested in your pics. get over it.
Yes, that is the reason I think she is a cunt.

But blindly defend the sisterhood while using the logic of a moron like Luke!
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer

Old 12-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #54
Wings
Lit Police

Oh for the love of God. I get that Nipples doesn't like me, it's rather amusing in the true sense of the word, not the chickenshit sense. He's honest about it, always has been and truthfully it makes me a little sad sometimes because he can be funny and I'd love to play off his words but I won't ever do that because, well, the hatred.

Vat is another issue entirely. I NEVER said anything about TryHarder, I like her, she's very naive and sometimes I shake my head but I never said anything passive aggressive. What I DID say in the blurt thread was "I'm not sure which is worse on this board, being Ismael's son or being LifenDeath" what I meant and tried to explain when people took that wrong was that no one really talks to either and the ones who do are usually the ones who have not a lot to say otherwise. Vat took that to heart and is now picking on me for being a. fat and b. a cunt. While I guess I am fat by many standards I don't think it has much bearing on my smarts. The cunt part is true, I am and I've always acknowledged and embraced it. He put me on ignore because I voted for Obama, and now he calls me stupid which, considering the source doesn't hurt me.

What did bug me was that no better insult could be found and people who saw him call me and others fat cunts and fat bitches just chuckled and high fived him for it. So very clever.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #55
Wings
Lit Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
The one I saw said something about how she would embarrassed if Ishmael was her father. I don't really think it was that big of a deal. Winged is always doing that passive-aggressive shit.
Blob, when I post in the blurt thread and I'm not actually talking to someone it's about my real life. You know, that thing that people do off these boards? If I have an issue with anyone, namely you, I actually NAME you. That's not passive aggressive, that's just aggressive. Please get it right.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #56
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Blob, when I post in the blurt thread and I'm not actually talking to someone it's about my real life. You know, that thing that people do off these boards? If I have an issue with anyone, namely you, I actually NAME you. That's not passive aggressive, that's just aggressive. Please get it right.
It is kinda passive-aggressive, though, because you just post it randomly. It doesn't bother me, but it just strikes me as a dumb thing to do.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #57
Wings
Lit Police

Quote:
It is kinda passive-aggressive, though, because you just post it randomly. It doesn't bother me, but it just strikes me as a dumb thing to do.
Right, but you like to keep saying that I do it but I really DON'T. But it doesn't bother you. Ok. Usually it's when I get so tired of seeing you post the stupidest shit and I sort of explode. The best way would be to going back to ignoring you but I actually do enjoy some of what you say. So yeah, I will watch randomly attacking you in the future and make sure to actually give it a pattern.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #58
butters
Harry's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaticanAssassin View Post
But blindly defend the sisterhood while using the logic of a moron like Luke!
no, using the combined logic of observation over an extended period of time and information from a reliable source.

i expect we will naturally disagree on this subject.

What strange machinery lies between her ears
HarryHill

'tender hearted...

Old 12-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #59
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Right, but you like to keep saying that I do it but I really DON'T. But it doesn't bother you. Ok. Usually it's when I get so tired of seeing you post the stupidest shit and I sort of explode. The best way would be to going back to ignoring you but I actually do enjoy some of what you say. So yeah, I will watch randomly attacking you in the future and make sure to actually give it a pattern.
I haven't seen you do it to me much, if at all. I always say "are you talking about me?", but I'm not actually serious.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #60
eyer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh for the love of God. I get that Nipples doesn't like me, it's rather amusing in the true sense of the word, not the chickenshit sense. He's honest about it, always has been and truthfully it makes me a little sad sometimes because he can be funny and I'd love to play off his words but I won't ever do that because, well, the hatred.

Vat is another issue entirely. I NEVER said anything about TryHarder, I like her, she's very naive and sometimes I shake my head but I never said anything passive aggressive. What I DID say in the blurt thread was "I'm not sure which is worse on this board, being Ismael's son or being LifenDeath" what I meant and tried to explain when people took that wrong was that no one really talks to either and the ones who do are usually the ones who have not a lot to say otherwise. Vat took that to heart and is now picking on me for being a. fat and b. a cunt. While I guess I am fat by many standards I don't think it has much bearing on my smarts. The cunt part is true, I am and I've always acknowledged and embraced it. He put me on ignore because I voted for Obama, and now he calls me stupid which, considering the source doesn't hurt me.

What did bug me was that no better insult could be found and people who saw him call me and others fat cunts and fat bitches just chuckled and high fived him for it. So very clever.
Don't fret...

...jenin will no doubt post soon and you can call her a "fucking idiot" again, and then someone else will call her a "stupid bitch" again, and then you can do your own high five, I guess.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #61
eyer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
He amuses me.

Much like you do. Otherwise, there would have been no point to taking you off of ignore.

You're welcome.
Masturbation is your life, obviously...

Old 12-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #62
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Don't fret...

...jenin will no doubt post soon and you can call her a "fucking idiot" again, and then someone else will call her a "stupid bitch" again, and then you can do your own high five, I guess.
That's it...

...call her on her fvcking sh!t. Don't let her get away with being an azz.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #63
islandman

Quote:
Masturbation is your life, obviously...
Except on Sundays.

For some reason I'm getting the Cincy-Dallas game opposite the Jets-Jags game today.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #64
VaticanAssassin
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Don't fret...

Wow!!

I put her on ignore because she asked me to and was sick of her passive aggressive cunt like behavior. My mom voted for Obama and I don't think her stupid. It shit like equating fat cunt with racism that make me think she is stupid.
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer

Old 12-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #65
Farrah
Fluffy

Quote:
Except on Sundays.

For some reason I'm getting the Cincy-Dallas game opposite the Jets-Jags game today.
Aaaand touchdown.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #66
zipman
The Joker

Quote:
Don't fret...

LOL, only you would defend Jen. As if there was something wrong with calling a fucking idiot a fucking idiot.

You fucking idiot.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:52 PM   #67
islandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
Aaaand touchdown.
Don't tell me you're a cowgirls fan?!??!!!

TD overturned!

Old 12-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #68
Farrah
Fluffy

Quote:
Don't tell me you're a cowgirls fan?!??!!!
Yes. Yes, I am.

To be honest, I wasn't until about three years ago, when a guy I grew up with was drafted. I have to go hard for the hometown boy.

ETA: He's on the field right now.

Also....touchdown.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #69
VaticanAssassin
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipman View Post
LOL, only you would defend Jen. As if there was something wrong with calling a fucking idiot a fucking idiot.

You fucking idiot.
There is! It is the same as racism and sexist to boot!!!

Old 12-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #70
islandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
Yes. Yes, I am.

To be honest, I wasn't until about three years ago, when a guy I grew up with was drafted. I have to go hard for the hometown boy.

ETA: He's on the field right now.

Also....touchdown.

By Murray, who is on one of my fantasy teams.

Still, re cowgirls fan: yuck!

Old 12-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #71
girlsmiley
catastrophe

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I haven't seen you do it to me much, if at all. I always say "are you talking about me?", but I'm not actually serious.
Blobfish. You aren't making sense and you are not winning the argument. Basically you are full of shit and being a troll.
We can all see that honey. Don't be annoying.

Old 12-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #72
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsmiley View Post
Blobfish. You aren't making sense and you are not winning the argument. Basically you are full of shit and being a troll.
It's ok to admit that you want me. I understand that your desires may be confusing, but know that they are perfectly normal.

Old 12-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #73
Wings
Lit Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsmiley View Post
It's ok, people were piling on me so he joined in, later someone will pile on someone else so he'll join in to that too. It takes all kinds to make up Lit.

Old 12-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #74
naughtycakes
Huanctabulous!

Quote:
Irony would be if I did that you stupid fat cunt. Go ahead and find a post were I have gone after someone for no reason at all...

I will wait
Quote:

Do you even know why I called the cowardly fat cunt a fat cunt or are you running off at the mouth for no reason at all?
Quote:
blah fat cunt blah... Talking shit about me doesn't bother me...blah stupid cunt blah
No, it doesn't bother you at all....

Ok, I'll be you for a second... "She blurted about me! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fat Cunt! Stupid Fat Cunt picking on people! Wahhhhhhhhh!"

Priceless, Jr.
in your butthole
tastes so good

Old 12-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #75
Farrah
Fluffy

Quote:
By Murray, who is on one of my fantasy teams.

Still, re cowgirls fan: yuck!
Austin, Witten, Ogletree, Bryant, Murray...we've got the goods, and you know it.