Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #51
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 65,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
Why do you have such a insatiable need to illogically flatter yourself so much?



Apply that same genius logic to your immediately replying to vette's posts lately...

...and the true question becomes:

Since you obviously long to suck his d!ck so much, why can't you lay down your disingenuousness and just ask him?

He amuses me.

Much like you do. Otherwise, there would have been no point to taking you off of ignore.

You're welcome.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #52
butters
Harry's Girl
 
butters's Avatar
 
butters is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London UK
Posts: 51,729
Vat, you just make yourself sound cheap and thick calling winged kiss that.

art imitating life?

she wasn't interested in your pics. get over it.
__________________
poetry submissions


What strange machinery lies between her ears
HarryHill


'tender hearted...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #53
VaticanAssassin
Literotica Guru
 
VaticanAssassin's Avatar
 
VaticanAssassin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Posts: 9,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipbutty View Post
Vat, you just make yourself sound cheap and thick calling winged kiss that.

art imitating life?

she wasn't interested in your pics. get over it.
Yes, that is the reason I think she is a cunt.

But blindly defend the sisterhood while using the logic of a moron like Luke!
__________________
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #54
Wings
Lit Police
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 19,068
Oh for the love of God. I get that Nipples doesn't like me, it's rather amusing in the true sense of the word, not the chickenshit sense. He's honest about it, always has been and truthfully it makes me a little sad sometimes because he can be funny and I'd love to play off his words but I won't ever do that because, well, the hatred.

Vat is another issue entirely. I NEVER said anything about TryHarder, I like her, she's very naive and sometimes I shake my head but I never said anything passive aggressive. What I DID say in the blurt thread was "I'm not sure which is worse on this board, being Ismael's son or being LifenDeath" what I meant and tried to explain when people took that wrong was that no one really talks to either and the ones who do are usually the ones who have not a lot to say otherwise. Vat took that to heart and is now picking on me for being a. fat and b. a cunt. While I guess I am fat by many standards I don't think it has much bearing on my smarts. The cunt part is true, I am and I've always acknowledged and embraced it. He put me on ignore because I voted for Obama, and now he calls me stupid which, considering the source doesn't hurt me.

What did bug me was that no better insult could be found and people who saw him call me and others fat cunts and fat bitches just chuckled and high fived him for it. So very clever.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #55
Wings
Lit Police
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 19,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
The one I saw said something about how she would embarrassed if Ishmael was her father. I don't really think it was that big of a deal. Winged is always doing that passive-aggressive shit.
Blob, when I post in the blurt thread and I'm not actually talking to someone it's about my real life. You know, that thing that people do off these boards? If I have an issue with anyone, namely you, I actually NAME you. That's not passive aggressive, that's just aggressive. Please get it right.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #56
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Blob, when I post in the blurt thread and I'm not actually talking to someone it's about my real life. You know, that thing that people do off these boards? If I have an issue with anyone, namely you, I actually NAME you. That's not passive aggressive, that's just aggressive. Please get it right.
It is kinda passive-aggressive, though, because you just post it randomly. It doesn't bother me, but it just strikes me as a dumb thing to do.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #57
Wings
Lit Police
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 19,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
It is kinda passive-aggressive, though, because you just post it randomly. It doesn't bother me, but it just strikes me as a dumb thing to do.
Right, but you like to keep saying that I do it but I really DON'T. But it doesn't bother you. Ok. Usually it's when I get so tired of seeing you post the stupidest shit and I sort of explode. The best way would be to going back to ignoring you but I actually do enjoy some of what you say. So yeah, I will watch randomly attacking you in the future and make sure to actually give it a pattern.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #58
butters
Harry's Girl
 
butters's Avatar
 
butters is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London UK
Posts: 51,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaticanAssassin View Post
But blindly defend the sisterhood while using the logic of a moron like Luke!
no, using the combined logic of observation over an extended period of time and information from a reliable source.

i expect we will naturally disagree on this subject.
__________________
poetry submissions


What strange machinery lies between her ears
HarryHill


'tender hearted...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #59
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Right, but you like to keep saying that I do it but I really DON'T. But it doesn't bother you. Ok. Usually it's when I get so tired of seeing you post the stupidest shit and I sort of explode. The best way would be to going back to ignoring you but I actually do enjoy some of what you say. So yeah, I will watch randomly attacking you in the future and make sure to actually give it a pattern.
I haven't seen you do it to me much, if at all. I always say "are you talking about me?", but I'm not actually serious.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #60
eyer
Literotica Guru
 
eyer is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Oh for the love of God. I get that Nipples doesn't like me, it's rather amusing in the true sense of the word, not the chickenshit sense. He's honest about it, always has been and truthfully it makes me a little sad sometimes because he can be funny and I'd love to play off his words but I won't ever do that because, well, the hatred.

Vat is another issue entirely. I NEVER said anything about TryHarder, I like her, she's very naive and sometimes I shake my head but I never said anything passive aggressive. What I DID say in the blurt thread was "I'm not sure which is worse on this board, being Ismael's son or being LifenDeath" what I meant and tried to explain when people took that wrong was that no one really talks to either and the ones who do are usually the ones who have not a lot to say otherwise. Vat took that to heart and is now picking on me for being a. fat and b. a cunt. While I guess I am fat by many standards I don't think it has much bearing on my smarts. The cunt part is true, I am and I've always acknowledged and embraced it. He put me on ignore because I voted for Obama, and now he calls me stupid which, considering the source doesn't hurt me.

What did bug me was that no better insult could be found and people who saw him call me and others fat cunts and fat bitches just chuckled and high fived him for it. So very clever.
Don't fret...

...jenin will no doubt post soon and you can call her a "fucking idiot" again, and then someone else will call her a "stupid bitch" again, and then you can do your own high five, I guess.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #61
eyer
Literotica Guru
 
eyer is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
He amuses me.

Much like you do. Otherwise, there would have been no point to taking you off of ignore.

You're welcome.
Masturbation is your life, obviously...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #62
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
Don't fret...

...jenin will no doubt post soon and you can call her a "fucking idiot" again, and then someone else will call her a "stupid bitch" again, and then you can do your own high five, I guess.
That's it...

...call her on her fvcking sh!t. Don't let her get away with being an azz.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #63
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 65,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
Masturbation is your life, obviously...
Except on Sundays.

For some reason I'm getting the Cincy-Dallas game opposite the Jets-Jags game today.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #64
VaticanAssassin
Literotica Guru
 
VaticanAssassin's Avatar
 
VaticanAssassin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Posts: 9,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
Don't fret...

...jenin will no doubt post soon and you can call her a "fucking idiot" again, and then someone else will call her a "stupid bitch" again, and then you can do your own high five, I guess.
Wow!!

I put her on ignore because she asked me to and was sick of her passive aggressive cunt like behavior. My mom voted for Obama and I don't think her stupid. It shit like equating fat cunt with racism that make me think she is stupid.
__________________
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #65
Farrah
Fluffy
 
Farrah's Avatar
 
Farrah is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 212
Posts: 8,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
Except on Sundays.

For some reason I'm getting the Cincy-Dallas game opposite the Jets-Jags game today.
Aaaand touchdown.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #66
zipman
The Joker
 
zipman's Avatar
 
zipman is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 32,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyer View Post
Don't fret...

...jenin will no doubt post soon and you can call her a "fucking idiot" again, and then someone else will call her a "stupid bitch" again, and then you can do your own high five, I guess.
LOL, only you would defend Jen. As if there was something wrong with calling a fucking idiot a fucking idiot.

You fucking idiot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:52 PM   #67
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 65,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
Aaaand touchdown.
Don't tell me you're a cowgirls fan?!??!!!

TD overturned!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #68
Farrah
Fluffy
 
Farrah's Avatar
 
Farrah is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 212
Posts: 8,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
Don't tell me you're a cowgirls fan?!??!!!
Yes. Yes, I am.

To be honest, I wasn't until about three years ago, when a guy I grew up with was drafted. I have to go hard for the hometown boy.

ETA: He's on the field right now.

Also....touchdown.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #69
VaticanAssassin
Literotica Guru
 
VaticanAssassin's Avatar
 
VaticanAssassin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Posts: 9,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipman View Post
LOL, only you would defend Jen. As if there was something wrong with calling a fucking idiot a fucking idiot.

You fucking idiot.
There is! It is the same as racism and sexist to boot!!!

__________________
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #70
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 65,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
Yes. Yes, I am.

To be honest, I wasn't until about three years ago, when a guy I grew up with was drafted. I have to go hard for the hometown boy.

ETA: He's on the field right now.

Also....touchdown.

By Murray, who is on one of my fantasy teams.





Still, re cowgirls fan: yuck!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #71
girlsmiley
catastrophe
 
girlsmiley's Avatar
 
girlsmiley is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 15,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Blob, when I post in the blurt thread and I'm not actually talking to someone it's about my real life. You know, that thing that people do off these boards? If I have an issue with anyone, namely you, I actually NAME you. That's not passive aggressive, that's just aggressive. Please get it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
It is kinda passive-aggressive, though, because you just post it randomly. It doesn't bother me, but it just strikes me as a dumb thing to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Right, but you like to keep saying that I do it but I really DON'T. But it doesn't bother you. Ok. Usually it's when I get so tired of seeing you post the stupidest shit and I sort of explode. The best way would be to going back to ignoring you but I actually do enjoy some of what you say. So yeah, I will watch randomly attacking you in the future and make sure to actually give it a pattern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
I haven't seen you do it to me much, if at all. I always say "are you talking about me?", but I'm not actually serious.
Blobfish. You aren't making sense and you are not winning the argument. Basically you are full of shit and being a troll.
We can all see that honey. Don't be annoying.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #72
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsmiley View Post
Blobfish. You aren't making sense and you are not winning the argument. Basically you are full of shit and being a troll.
We can all see that honey. Don't be annoying.
It's ok to admit that you want me. I understand that your desires may be confusing, but know that they are perfectly normal.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #73
Wings
Lit Police
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 19,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsmiley View Post
Blobfish. You aren't making sense and you are not winning the argument. Basically you are full of shit and being a troll.
We can all see that honey. Don't be annoying.
It's ok, people were piling on me so he joined in, later someone will pile on someone else so he'll join in to that too. It takes all kinds to make up Lit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #74
naughtycakes
Huanctabulous!
 
naughtycakes's Avatar
 
naughtycakes is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: in a constant state of arousal
Posts: 16,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaticanAssassin View Post
Irony would be if I did that you stupid fat cunt. Go ahead and find a post were I have gone after someone for no reason at all...

I will wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaticanAssassin View Post


Do you even know why I called the cowardly fat cunt a fat cunt or are you running off at the mouth for no reason at all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaticanAssassin View Post
blah fat cunt blah... Talking shit about me doesn't bother me...blah stupid cunt blah
No, it doesn't bother you at all....

Ok, I'll be you for a second... "She blurted about me! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fat Cunt! Stupid Fat Cunt picking on people! Wahhhhhhhhh!"

Priceless, Jr.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wok View Post
Beautiful corndog...
in your butthole
tastes so good
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #75
Farrah
Fluffy
 
Farrah's Avatar
 
Farrah is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 212
Posts: 8,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
By Murray, who is on one of my fantasy teams.





Still, re cowgirls fan: yuck!
Austin, Witten, Ogletree, Bryant, Murray...we've got the goods, and you know it.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.