Old 12-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
PennLady
Literotica Guru

Sex on Christmas?

So I was reading Carolyn Hax's weekly advice chat today at WaPo.

Every year at this time, one chat is a "Holiday Hootenany," where people write in with holiday horrors, funnies and other things. This was the first one for today:

Quote:
Frisky Grandparents
Last year Christmas was at our house. We had our son and daughter, their spouses, and our grand kids all staying at our house. After everyone was in bed my wife and I were feeling romantic and were getting frisky. Our security system provides a panic button that is attached to the bedpost on my wife's side of the bed and, in the throes of passion she accidently hit it. Suddenly there was this 10,000 decible alarm going off in the house. I jumped up to run out in the hall to punch in the code to shut off the alarm but realized my entire extended family would be out there seeing what was happening and I was naked. So I had to first put on my pants first. Sure enough, everyone was there asking me what happened as I punched the code into the keypad. "It was an accident" was all the explanation they were getting. Then I called the security company and asked them not to send the cops. I then sent everyone back to their respective beds and returned to mine. My wife greeted me with, "Now, where were we?" My question is, should we do it again this year and make it a tradition?

Carolyn Hax :
Every year, I worry (seriously) that we can't break new ground here.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
Trinique_Fire
Mommy's Girl

At least he didn't write in to Miss Manners. I can't stand that old battleaxe.

AmeriCorps Service Member 2009-2010

...there are times I'm not the woman you imagine me to be...when I'm just a girl who needs...and my need is deep, profound, and overpowering to the point of confusion and insecurity and all I know is the girl I am touching and all I want is to touch more and all I can do is give in...is surrender...~Vail

"Part of being a minority is living with the majorities will no matter how it may be imposed on you. With that comes having to 'take what you can get' in order to make any advancement. Advancement to the exact same rights and personal freedoms you've had since birth and which are still to this day denied to us because we love differently."

Old 12-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
PennLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinique_Fire View Post
At least he didn't write in to Miss Manners. I can't stand that old battleaxe.
But no doubt she would have been pleased he put on pants before responding to the problem.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:06 PM   #4
lovecraft68
Not one of the cool kids

Maybe I should write in about the time my neighbors cousin(who was staying in their house while they were away without our knowing) called the cops because I had my wife hand cuffed to the deck while fucking her and she was telling me to stop.(all a game of course we thought they were gone and no other neighbor can see our yard)

Its funny now, but there was a point when we were trying to explain this to the police that they took her aside and were talking to her separately and the cop was telling her it was okay to admit I was hurting her

I really thought I was going for a ride.

Fortunately a third cop showed up who was a lot older than the other two and after talking to me and the wife told the others to go then told us that what we do is our business, but for Christ's sake keep it in the house.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

The Best 3 minutes of news I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdmtJCEWPA

Old 12-08-2012, 02:50 AM   #5
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennLady View Post
So I was reading Carolyn Hax's weekly advice chat today at WaPo.

Every year at this time, one chat is a "Holiday Hootenany," where people write in with holiday horrors, funnies and other things. This was the first one for today:
I wish more advice columns were like this.

Old 12-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #6
topace
Lit's Resident Eagle

I'm sorry but this was pure funny!

Old 12-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #7
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance

I'm with topace; it's a hilarious story. I love that the wife was so calm throughout and responded with, "Where were we?" instead of rolling over and going to sleep.

I'm also a little jealous since my Christmas plans are rarely conducive to sex.

LC's story gave me a good giggle, too.

my stories

Old 12-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #8
PennLady
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by topace View Post
I'm sorry but this was pure funny!
That was the idea. Most of the stories people send in are pretty funny, although most don't usually deal with sex so directly. I thought that one was hilarious.