Old 12-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #1
LipstickNoir
Virgin

Wooden Pony?

Hello all... I am new here, so hopefully this topic won't prove to be redundant to those of you who've spent more time in these parts.

I' d love to hear your take on the wooden pony experience-- from tops & bottoms, and voyeurs too.

I've had limited experience in BDSM stuff, but the wooden pony is something that has whet my... appetite, shall we say! for some time. I've not yet experienced it myself (and do hope to, under the right hands). So I guess my query here is both for information gathering and fantasy inspiration/aspiration.

Thank you!
-L.Noir

Old 12-07-2012, 04:25 AM   #2
troubledone
Lord of smut

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickNoir View Post
Hello all... I am new here, so hopefully this topic won't prove to be redundant to those of you who've spent more time in these parts.

I' d love to hear your take on the wooden pony experience-- from tops & bottoms, and voyeurs too.

I've had limited experience in BDSM stuff, but the wooden pony is something that has whet my... appetite, shall we say! for some time. I've not yet experienced it myself (and do hope to, under the right hands). So I guess my query here is both for information gathering and fantasy inspiration/aspiration.

Thank you!
-L.Noir
All variants of the game are painful

Old 12-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

I've never tried it either. I love the way it looks, at least!

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 12-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
BondageSubGirl
Virgin

I was on something similar that was just makeshift and got bruising after like less than 15 minutes. I don't think that's normal and was afraid it would be too damaging so every time I have done it it has not been for too long of a time. I'd suggest just being as careful as possible if youre really all that curious. it WILL hurt

Old 12-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #5
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Of course you got bruising. Trust me, no matter how makeshift or engineered the device is, you are resting ALL of your weight DIRECTLY onto a very small amount of flesh and dropping your pubic bone on top to pinch it. It's an actual torture method, it's not designed to be safe or gentle.

Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 12-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #6
BondageSubGirl
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Of course you got bruising. Trust me, no matter how makeshift or engineered the device is, you are resting ALL of your weight DIRECTLY onto a very small amount of flesh and dropping your pubic bone on top to pinch it. It's an actual torture method, it's not designed to be safe or gentle.
I see. I guess I was a little worried cus I didn't expect to get such lasting bruising in such a short amount of time. I thought that maybe after 35 minutes I'd get lasting bruising, not 15. It makes me too cautious to stay on for longer amounts of time but like I said ours is quite amateur makeshift so its safer that way anyway probably

Old 12-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #7
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondageSubGirl View Post
I see. I guess I was a little worried cus I didn't expect to get such lasting bruising in such a short amount of time. I thought that maybe after 35 minutes I'd get lasting bruising, not 15. It makes me too cautious to stay on for longer amounts of time but like I said ours is quite amateur makeshift so its safer that way anyway probably
Smile its not meant to be pleasent. but I think you need a more experieced person, who will make sure your happy with whats going on, and then cares for you, after. I have some information on pony riding, if your interested, and some photos

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
You can also find me at climaxconnection.com

Old 12-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #8
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Eric, please share?

Stella's stories on lit

Old 12-08-2012, 07:46 AM   #9
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

pony fun

Is this what you have in mind?

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?
You can also find me at climaxconnection.com

Last edited by eric60red : 12-27-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Old 12-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #10
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric60red View Post
Is this what you have in mind?
Yup, that's a pony, all right, and it looks like it's being appropriately used.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 12-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Ouch, fuck!

Stella's stories on lit

Old 12-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #12
Kim_Burly
Really Really Experienced

I googled it and watched a couple videos and even though resting all my web on my pubic bone looks rather unpleasant, I wouldn't mind at least trying it. The ropework on the boobs looks amazingly delicious.

Disclaimer: I strongly advise you not to take any of my ideas, suggestions or advice seriously. I can not be held responsible if you are crazy enough to listen to my input.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:53 AM   #13
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

I am OK on them for 20 minutes or so, after that my mind starts to wander. I wonder if thats why I ended up riding an electrical pony?

Old 12-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #14
njlauren
Literotica Guru

Pretty brutal, I had never seen one of those before, with the point resting on the pubic bone, where there is no padding or protection, ouch.....not all that different then having a wooden pole a couple of inches in diameter and being lowered onto it on your pubic bone, the whole weight of your body is on it.....

Old 12-10-2012, 01:06 AM   #15
LipstickNoir
Virgin

The authenticity & simplicity aspects both appeal greatly to me. To say nothing of the extreme give/take/control involved in such an undertaking...
Certainly it's not for everything. I find the challenge of it enticing-- which, combined with the right fella who would want me to do this for him... oh, very hot.
And yes, bruising. There it is of course, no way around that. But I am one who enjoys my bruises-- almost mourn them as they fade.
Again-- that's just me...