Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 05-15-2016, 05:28 AM   #1
bawdy_boy
Virgin

Story 'How It Began' by 'Pax Cornucopia' ?

A very beautifully crafted mother son incest story was posted on Literotica a couple of years back.

The name of the story was 'How It Began' and it was authored by 'Pax Cornucopia'. The story was about how the sex between a mother and her son happened for the first time. The name of the characters in the story was Brenda and Brad. Unfortunately, before the completion of all the parts the story got missing from literotica along with the other works from the author.

I have been searching this story on internet since then, but not able to find it.

Please can anyone let me know if they have the full copy of this story and where exactly it could be found?

Old 05-15-2016, 08:20 AM   #2
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

If its gone it means the author pulled it. That or there was some rule breaking material in it that was reported.

so either the author no longer wanted it here or the site didn't.

One way or another its gone and I wish people would get it through their heads that when a story is gone its for a reason and to stop soliciting people for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QX2aMdeI0