Old 05-03-2015, 11:45 AM   #1
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is online now
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 25,636
Cougars

We all know, more or less, what a cougar is. But what about a lesbian in her forties who has the hots for much younger women? Would she be a cougar too?
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 12:29 PM   #2
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 23,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
We all know, more or less, what a cougar is. But what about a lesbian in her forties who has the hots for much younger women? Would she be a cougar too?
Yes and the young women they chase are referred to as kittens. Cougar/kitten is a pretty popular porn premise these days.

http://www.redtube.com/?search=cougars+and+kittens
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 01:55 PM   #3
litfan10
proud owner of slave_
 
litfan10's Avatar
 
litfan10 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 8,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Yes and the young women they chase are referred to as kittens. Cougar/kitten is a pretty popular porn premise these days.

http://www.redtube.com/?search=cougars+and+kittens
Somehow I find it strangely amusing that a bad doggie knows so much about cougars and kittens....
__________________
Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. ~ Victor Hugo My soul; my paradise

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10

"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10

"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10



Me
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 01:58 PM   #4
Misshotndeep
Ask me if I care today?
 
Misshotndeep's Avatar
 
Misshotndeep is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Wonderland, were all mad here :D
Posts: 12,634
Milf just passing though....
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:02 PM   #5
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 23,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
Somehow I find it strangely amusing that a bad doggie knows so much about cougars and kittens....
You are what you eat you know
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:04 PM   #6
litfan10
proud owner of slave_
 
litfan10's Avatar
 
litfan10 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 8,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
You are what you eat you know
ah geez, I can't believe I didn't see that one coming...........
__________________
Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. ~ Victor Hugo My soul; my paradise

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10

"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10

"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10



Me
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:06 PM   #7
Misshotndeep
Ask me if I care today?
 
Misshotndeep's Avatar
 
Misshotndeep is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Wonderland, were all mad here :D
Posts: 12,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
ah geez, I can't believe I didn't see that one coming...........
lol good one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:10 PM   #8
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 23,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
ah geez, I can't believe I didn't see that one coming...........
You haven't been around much, I'll let your rustiness slide.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:12 PM   #9
litfan10
proud owner of slave_
 
litfan10's Avatar
 
litfan10 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 8,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
You haven't been around much, I'll let your rustiness slide.
Ugh, now I have visions of poorly maintained "toys" that seriously need oiling.

Thanks LC for that image.
__________________
Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. ~ Victor Hugo My soul; my paradise

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10

"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10

"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10



Me
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:14 PM   #10
litfan10
proud owner of slave_
 
litfan10's Avatar
 
litfan10 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 8,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misshotndeep View Post
lol good one.
after that zinger, that was the best er....shot.... that I had.
How are you Misshot?
__________________
Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. ~ Victor Hugo My soul; my paradise

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10

"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10

"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10



Me
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:15 PM   #11
Misshotndeep
Ask me if I care today?
 
Misshotndeep's Avatar
 
Misshotndeep is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Wonderland, were all mad here :D
Posts: 12,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
after that zinger, that was the best er....shot.... that I had.
How are you Misshot?
I'm good. I am no a Cougar or a Kitten. I just decided to hang about. It's what I do.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:19 PM   #12
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 23,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
Ugh, now I have visions of poorly maintained "toys" that seriously need oiling.

Thanks LC for that image.
Well it was saying you were rusty or going the route of commenting on your advancing years...figured I was being nice
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:19 PM   #13
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 23,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misshotndeep View Post
I'm good. I am no a Cougar or a Kitten. I just decided to hang about. It's what I do.
Wait, what's hanging out?

Oh, sorry, its the erotica writer in me, everything has a dirty meaning.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:20 PM   #14
Misshotndeep
Ask me if I care today?
 
Misshotndeep's Avatar
 
Misshotndeep is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Wonderland, were all mad here :D
Posts: 12,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Wait, what's hanging out?

Oh, sorry, its the erotica writer in me, everything has a dirty meaning.
hehe Reminds me of a teen boy, but well call it the writer.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:27 PM   #15
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 23,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misshotndeep View Post
hehe Reminds me of a teen boy, but well call it the writer.
Teen boy is fine, most of us guys stop maturing mentally at about 15...sometimes younger.

My wife will ask me what me and the guys talk about on the nights of my dart and pool leagues and I say its the same thing guys talk about since high school

sex, sports, sex, food, sex, cars, sex....
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:33 PM   #16
litfan10
proud owner of slave_
 
litfan10's Avatar
 
litfan10 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 8,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Teen boy is fine, most of us guys stop maturing mentally at about 15...sometimes younger.

My wife will ask me what me and the guys talk about on the nights of my dart and pool leagues and I say its the same thing guys talk about since high school

sex, sports, sex, food, sex, cars, sex....
If we were more mature we'd combine our interests better - sex with food; sex in cars; strip sports etc. As we age the "effort" becomes too much which just sucks and is depressing.
__________________
Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. ~ Victor Hugo My soul; my paradise

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10

"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10

"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10



Me
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:35 PM   #17
litfan10
proud owner of slave_
 
litfan10's Avatar
 
litfan10 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 8,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Well it was saying you were rusty or going the route of commenting on your advancing years...figured I was being nice
advancing years?????? I'm just starting on my second fifty-years, thank you very much.
__________________
Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. ~ Victor Hugo My soul; my paradise

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10

"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10

"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10



Me
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:36 PM   #18
Misshotndeep
Ask me if I care today?
 
Misshotndeep's Avatar
 
Misshotndeep is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Wonderland, were all mad here :D
Posts: 12,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Teen boy is fine, most of us guys stop maturing mentally at about 15...sometimes younger.

My wife will ask me what me and the guys talk about on the nights of my dart and pool leagues and I say its the same thing guys talk about since high school

sex, sports, sex, food, sex, cars, sex....
Ah honesty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
If we were more mature we'd combine our interests better - sex with food; sex in cars; strip sports etc. As we age the "effort" becomes too much which just sucks and is depressing.
Too funny!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:43 PM   #19
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 23,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
advancing years?????? I'm just starting on my second fifty-years, thank you very much.
I'm still in my first 50...not for long, but there. Course last year I think I aged in dog year so....Yeah, I'll stop now
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 02:45 PM   #20
litfan10
proud owner of slave_
 
litfan10's Avatar
 
litfan10 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 8,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
I'm still in my first 50...not for long, but there. Course last year I think I aged in dog year so....Yeah, I'll stop now
Funny you should say this. Last week I had a friend who for some strange reason decided to tell everyone "If your age was in dog years you'd be dead already."

yeah, he got a lot of funny looks that day.
__________________
Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. ~ Victor Hugo My soul; my paradise

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10

"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10

"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10



Me
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.