Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 12-19-2017, 01:02 PM   #1
Roleplay_Sarah
Virgin

I'm looking for a writer!

Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah, I am 23 years old. I'm not exactly sure where to post this but I figured here was as good as any lol. I am currently looking for a Writer that I can share my fantasies with and then you make them come to life through literature.

If you're interested, please message me on KIK at:

Roleplay_sarah

Old 12-19-2017, 01:26 PM   #2
weftandwarp
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roleplay_Sarah View Post
Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah, I am 23 years old. I'm not exactly sure where to post this but I figured here was as good as any lol. I am currently looking for a Writer that I can share my fantasies with and then you make them come to life through literature.

Roleplay_sarah
At 23 I can't help but think you should be developing your own writing. My guess is that if some one does it for you it will cheat you of the opportunity to develop skills and if you don't write it your self it will never be as good as you envisage. I certainly wouldn't do it for you because I have enough failures of my own with out those of others to add to it. Have a go. It takes time but that is ok, it isn't a race.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:29 PM   #3
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hi everyone!

Roleplay_sarah
You need to pin down a bit (not in detail) what fantasies are involved: whipping? incest? both? Possible writers will have channels they want to write in.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:34 PM   #4
oggbashan
Ancient writer

If you want a genuinely bespoke story written for you and your own fantasies you would have to write so many details of what you want that it could be easier to write the story yourself.

Many stories posted on Literotica started because people wanted their own story. Writing for yourself is easy. Writing so other people want to read it is more difficult but with practice it becomes easier.

Go for it. Write your own story.

My Valentine's Day entry:

https://www.literotica.com/s/broke-3

Oggbashan's long list of stories
Jeanne D'Artois' few

electricblue66:
It's like [oggbashan] is writing for the third puffin over there by the sixth rock, when everyone else is an emperor penguin in the Antarctic, where there's tens of thousands of the bastards.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:54 PM   #5
LoquiSordidaAdMe
Really Experienced

I'm doing something similar to that now. A reader of one on my stories sent me private feedback, and we corresponded for a bit and hit it off. She shared some of her fantasies with me, and one of them inspired the story I'm writing now. She's helping me to flesh out the heroine (based loosely on her) and fill in some details and plot elements. It's still MY story, and I have the final say, but she seems to enjoy participating. It's not something I want to do regularly, but it's a fun collaboration.

You might consider finding a writer who's work you enjoy and asking them directly if they would collaborate with you on a story in a similar way.

I also know of at least one writer here who writes custom stories on commission. If you are willing to put up a few bucks, you'll be more likely to find someone here to ghost write the exact story you want.

Old 12-19-2017, 02:23 PM   #6
Charmolypi
Really Experienced

You brought your wallet, right?

Old 12-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #7
Roleplay_Sarah
Virgin

I don't mind paying of the writer is THAT good.

Old 12-19-2017, 02:29 PM   #8
Charmolypi
Really Experienced

Thenyou’ll probably find some one willing. Our fantasies are most exciting to ourselves, so you’ve got to offer some incentive to get some one else do your heavy lifting for you.

Old 12-19-2017, 02:39 PM   #9
LoquiSordidaAdMe
Really Experienced

Quote:
I don't mind paying of the writer is THAT good.
Check out SusanJillParker. I know she does commission stories under several different pen names. She's always been good about responding to PMs.

Old 12-19-2017, 04:01 PM   #10
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoquiSordidaAdMe View Post
Check out SusanJillParker. I know she does commission stories under several different pen names. She's always been good about responding to PMs.
"She" also is a middle-aged guy named Freddie.

Old 12-19-2017, 11:40 PM   #11
regularguy13
Virgin

ok

I've written a few stories for others and enjoyed it. Recent ones are:
"Bitch is taught a lesson" and "Nude beach trip with the parents"

I find working with others to be enjoyable. I am exposed to a different point of view.

I agree with the others and would encourage you to write a story, but I also know that not everyone can sing, do their own plumbing, or do calculus so why not reach out to others when you don't have the expertese or just need help?

I'm not a KIK person. Send me an email. We can talk. If we're both comfortable, maybe we can do this. r

Old 12-20-2017, 12:09 AM   #12
SamScribble
Yeah, still just a guru

I'm looking for a piano
I'm looking for a piano
Just any old piano?
No, the one that makes me dance

(Of course, I may not have remembered that as accurately as I might have. The last time that I heard it was about 50 years ago. )

Old 12-20-2017, 03:28 AM   #13
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hi everyone!

If you're after role play (and it sounds like you might be) try these forums:

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 12-20-2017, 04:41 PM   #14
SusanJillParker
I'm 100% woman

Lies, nothing but lies and more lies.

No personal attacks or trolling. Heated discussions are fine, even welcome. However, personally attacking a fellow author or reader personally is not allowed within the Author's Hangout.

I guess it makes a difference who's making the attack and doing the trolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
"She" also is a middle-aged guy named Freddie.
A three time winner of Literotica's year long, Survivor Contests, the writer with the most stories in the most categories wins. I finished 2nd three times and 3rd twice. I've won twice as much contest money than any other writer on Literotica.
As well as 7 other secret names, I've written under the names of AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph and WmForrester. Now I write under my real name, my birth name, SusanJillParker.
I've written more than 2,200 stories and poems and more than 10 million words, all posted on literotica. My story, I love you, Mommy, written under my WmForrester name was the most read story in all of 2010 and is #59 on the all-time most read list with 2 million hits.
I deleted 350 stories from my BostonFictionWriter name due to theft and have won three Green E's. Oh, and I'm modest too.

Old 12-20-2017, 05:24 PM   #15
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

No, it makes a difference that it's a fact that all posters with historical knowledge here know as the truth. There's a big difference in posting as the other gender and posting that way and including claims of domestic abuse and other games in that gender identity. Those being invited to connect with you deserve knowing what that entails.

The Web site has some basic responsibility for its users.

Old 12-20-2017, 09:45 PM   #16
SusanJillParker
I'm 100% woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
No, it makes a difference that it's a fact that all posters with historical knowledge here know as the truth. There's a big difference in posting as the other gender and posting that way and including claims of domestic abuse and other games in that gender identity. Those being invited to connect with you deserve knowing what that entails.

The Web site has some basic responsibility for its users.
A survivor of sexual abuse, I am a sexually abused woman and the fact that you are allowed to continue to harass me, abuse me, and call me a man instead of a woman is beyond my understanding of the rule of posters not allowed to attack other writers.

I reported you to the moderator twice. I'm waiting to see if anything will be done about your bad behavior that has persisted on this board for years.

May God forgive you because I never will.

Merry Christmas
A three time winner of Literotica's year long, Survivor Contests, the writer with the most stories in the most categories wins. I finished 2nd three times and 3rd twice. I've won twice as much contest money than any other writer on Literotica.
As well as 7 other secret names, I've written under the names of AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph and WmForrester. Now I write under my real name, my birth name, SusanJillParker.
I've written more than 2,200 stories and poems and more than 10 million words, all posted on literotica. My story, I love you, Mommy, written under my WmForrester name was the most read story in all of 2010 and is #59 on the all-time most read list with 2 million hits.
I deleted 350 stories from my BostonFictionWriter name due to theft and have won three Green E's. Oh, and I'm modest too.

Old 12-20-2017, 09:47 PM   #17
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

There you go again.

Oh, by the way, just as a help, would like to ensure you saw post #26 on this thread. http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...1464414&page=2

Last edited by sr71plt : 12-20-2017 at 10:04 PM.

Old 12-20-2017, 10:01 PM   #18
Damoiselle
Experienced

I mean I know a lot of people who'd like to just churn out ideas and have someone else "breathe them onto the page," as they say. The trouble, the work of actually writing out a story is...work. I have a hundred concepts I'm excited about, and not the time or endurance to shape half of them into actual stories. The idea of investing that time into bringing someone else's concept to life is kind of dreary.

Old 12-20-2017, 10:06 PM   #19
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

I've written stories for people before. They had to give me something that provided inspiration, though, and then I made the story mine (and made clear to them that it was). But I can understand someone wanting to read a certain story but not wanting to write it.

Old 12-20-2017, 10:42 PM   #20
AH_Mod
Experienced

I'm going to say this again.

You spent years presenting yourself as male. You have no way to prove whether what you said in the past was the truth, or what you're saying now.

People pointing out your years of presenting as male is not trolling. There is a level of doing so that I consider harassment, and will remove, but the simple statements that have appeared so far in this thread do not meet that bar.

If this particular off-topic discussion continues, it will be removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanJillParker View Post
Lies, nothing but lies and more lies.

No personal attacks or trolling. Heated discussions are fine, even welcome. However, personally attacking a fellow author or reader personally is not allowed within the Author's Hangout.

I guess it makes a difference who's making the attack and doing the trolling.

Old 12-20-2017, 11:36 PM   #21
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoiselle View Post
I mean I know a lot of people who'd like to just churn out ideas and have someone else "breathe them onto the page," as they say. The trouble, the work of actually writing out a story is...work. I have a hundred concepts I'm excited about, and not the time or endurance to shape half of them into actual stories. The idea of investing that time into bringing someone else's concept to life is kind of dreary.
I've tried writing other people's ideas but it's so hard because I'm not really invested in what gets them excited. I drag my tail. Now if it's my idea, that's totally different
- "Fields of Gold" (a romantic tearjerking tale of a guy, a girl and an AH64 Apache...)

Winner - 2017 Literotica April Fools Competition: "Fingerprints on my Heart"

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology

Old 12-21-2017, 06:01 AM   #22
SusanJillParker
I'm 100% woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AH_Mod View Post
I'm going to say this again.

You spent years presenting yourself as male. You have no way to prove whether what you said in the past was the truth, or what you're saying now.

People pointing out your years of presenting as male is not trolling. There is a level of doing so that I consider harassment, and will remove, but the simple statements that have appeared so far in this thread do not meet that bar.

If this particular off-topic discussion continues, it will be removed.
Years? Forgive me for correcting you. But why must I prove anything to you or to anyone at all? Do the other posters show their ID's before posting?

I wrote as BostonFictionWriter in 2007 & 2008, two years, not years.

From that point forward, I wrote as Susan when writing as AndTheEnd in 2009 and 2010 and other names until I wrote under my real name, SusanJillParker in 2012. I've been writing as SusanJillParker, my real name, for years, much longer than I wrote as BostonFictionWriter.

I started writing as BostonFictionWriter under my eldest brother's name, Freddie because I was afraid to write under my name, Susan. I feared that I'd be stalked and for good reason. And, guess what? I was right. I've been stalked and tortured by several men on this site who have never been disciplined for harassing me and attacking me.

I've written 4 times longer under my real name, SusanJillParker and Susan than I have as Freddie. Yet, it's convenient to ignore that. For some obscure reason, I didn't have to prove that I was a man when writing as BostonFictionWriter yet I must prove that I'm a woman when writing under my real name, my birth name, Susan, as SusanJillParker.

I am a woman. I was born a woman. I was emotionally, physically, and sexually abused by seven men, my four, much older brothers, my uncle, my cousin, and my piano teacher. Then, when I married, I was emotionally, physically, and sexually abused by my ex-husband.

Now, for me to continue to defend myself against men who have their run of the board and who have never been disciplined and always believed no matter what they write, then, this is not a place for me to post anymore.

I write as therapy and this is counterproductive to my therapy. Thank you for responding to my post, Moderator. Unless they have another Survivor contest, I won't be posting to the forum boards anymore under my real name, SusanJillParker, or under any of my names.

Goodbye and Merry Christmas to all.

Old 12-21-2017, 06:33 AM   #23
Voboy
Really Experienced

...right...

So, uh, about that story that Sarah wants someone to write...