Old 12-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
greeneyes85
Virgin
 
greeneyes85 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 22
D

..........

Last edited by greeneyes85 : 04-10-2013 at 01:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
FunFilled80
Free Face Rides!!
 
FunFilled80's Avatar
 
FunFilled80 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CNY
Posts: 5,238
You have a great body. And thank your Daddy for us!! And thank you for sharing yourself.
__________________
http://www.literotica.com/s/her-night-of-passion




"I'm like a fungus, I grow on you after a while."
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
harry8copeland
Really Experienced
 
harry8copeland is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Key's under the mat, let yourself in and get a drink.
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes85 View Post
Hi, my Daddy Dom has set me a task to do this because I am insecure about my body and he disagrees with my opinions.
Whoa, super hot. When you say daddy disagrees with your opinion, I hope he is of the opinion that you are smoking. Gorgeous!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #4
jason28053
Literotica Guru
 
jason28053's Avatar
 
jason28053 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,392
your Daddy is correct.. You have nothing to be insecure about from what I can see
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
cactusjack0584
Nudity Extraordinaire
 
cactusjack0584's Avatar
 
cactusjack0584 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Eastern US
Posts: 2,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes85 View Post
Hi, my Daddy Dom has set me a task to do this because I am insecure about my body and he disagrees with my opinions.
I agree with your Daddy, your body is absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for sharing it with us
__________________
Enjoying being me!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #6
rapthaysoos
Virgin
 
rapthaysoos is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 27
That's a really nice watch!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #7
EndlessNameless
endless sexiness
 
EndlessNameless's Avatar
 
EndlessNameless is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 5,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes85 View Post
Hi, my Daddy Dom has set me a task to do this because I am insecure about my body and he disagrees with my opinions.
Honestly, I think every one of us has just a tinge of insecurity whether large or small. I can tell you with utmost certainty that you have nothing to be insecure about and that you're beautiful. So, please do continue.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #8
California_baby
Really Really Experienced
 
California_baby is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 354
Really hot! You've got no reason to be insecure
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
Rowan00
Literotica Guru
 
Rowan00 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes85 View Post
Hi, my Daddy Dom has set me a task to do this because I am insecure about my body and he disagrees with my opinions.
I'm honestly curious as to what exactly you could possibly be insecure about .... men fall all over themselves trying to get at girls like you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #10
JDrancher
Really Experienced
 
JDrancher is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: the US
Posts: 138
Thank you and your Daddy for sharing.
Nothing to worry about I assure you .
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #11
clearill
Literotica Guru
 
clearill is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,331
THank you for sharing!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #12
bigkahuna9
Literotica Guru
 
bigkahuna9 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,040
Daddy Knows Best !!!!
__________________
Confuscious say...Man with hole in pocket..feel cocky all day !

There are 3 kinds of people in this world..Those who can count and those who cant !
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #13
ADVR
Really Experienced
 
ADVR's Avatar
 
ADVR is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Where the mountains meet the ocean.
Posts: 286
Very hot! Nothing to be insecure about there.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #14
greeneyes85
Virgin
 
greeneyes85 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 22
........

Last edited by greeneyes85 : 04-10-2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Personal
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #15
nicoblue7777
Really Experienced
 
nicoblue7777 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 200
no insecurities needed...you are amazing.

thanks for sharing!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 10:20 PM   #16
MarcelineTheVampireQueen
Loves Spam
 
MarcelineTheVampireQueen is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,343
You're kinda hot... *Scoots closer to her* Heyyyyyyyyyy baby what's them digits?!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 10:51 PM   #17
celticdragonlor
Really Experienced
 
celticdragonlor is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 213
-----

Last edited by celticdragonlor : 04-15-2013 at 11:46 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #18
albertaboy
Literotica Guru
 
albertaboy's Avatar
 
albertaboy is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes85 View Post
Hi, my Daddy Dom has set me a task to do this because I am insecure about my body and he disagrees with my opinions.
I think you look great, this one in particular

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #19
morninwould
I Break Things
 
morninwould's Avatar
 
morninwould is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,123
If it means you keep posting fucking hot pics, then you guys should continue the debate for a few more pages. . .
__________________
"You can boast about anything if it's all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast." Steinbeck

"My cable's out, so I'm down at the Rec Center watching folks swim. " Super Creepy Rob Lowe

Yeah, I'm Kinda a Dick - my pictures

My Stories - Feedback Me Please
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #20
sofiredog
Literotica Guru
 
sofiredog is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes85 View Post
Hi, my Daddy Dom has set me a task to do this because I am insecure about my body and he disagrees with my opinions.
Maybe you should point those insecurities out. I can't find them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #21
Gorlahmie
Really Experienced
 
Gorlahmie is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 183
why do beautiful women feel insecure? you are fucking gorgeous, know that
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 01:41 AM   #22
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
 
EctoJohn's Avatar
 
EctoJohn is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,058
He's right, there's not a damned thing wrong with your body.
__________________
Showing a little skin never hurt anyone.

My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 03:06 AM   #23
dz2681
Literotica Guru
 
dz2681 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,786
......

Last edited by dz2681 : 01-14-2013 at 02:17 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 03:17 AM   #24
Doctor Joe
Literotica Guru
 
Doctor Joe's Avatar
 
Doctor Joe is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Washington State
Posts: 2,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by California_baby View Post
Really hot! You've got no reason to be insecure
I totally agree with Cali Baby..so...Spif...Spot.....insecurity be gone! Now come back as that beautiful secure woman wd know is there.
__________________
Doctor Joe .......................................Still into housecalls
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2012, 03:56 AM   #25
Darkknight1987
Really Really Experienced
 
Darkknight1987's Avatar
 
Darkknight1987 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 436
so very very sexy babe, i think you need to keep sharing
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.