Mrs. Lockhart

sail away

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 2, 2001
Posts
1,729
I have an idea for an SRP which is loosely based on a real life experience from long ago. When I was a senior in high school I was taking an English class from a new teacher. She was married, looked to be in her 20’s or early 30’s, slim, good looking, seemed to flirt a bit, but mostly was genuinely friendly with students. A few of us guys started gossiping about her...and most of that was not anything that she’d like to hear! Guy gossip about how good she would be in bed, does she take head, etc… Anyway, on the last day of class she shows up to class wearing a halter top and a very short skirt! We guys were all bewildered! Then at the end of class, while we were all filing out of the classroom, she asked me to stay and help her with something. She asked me to carry some heavy boxes to her car. I’m looking for a lady with creative and feeling in writing skills to join me.

This would basically be a ‘forbidden love story’. Boy discovers true love with a lady ten years older, and a lady, with a dull marriage, finds someone more exciting and caring. They run the risk of being discovered.

Others are welcome too as supporting roles, but please PM me first. I’ll post a starting in character post soon, but now I just want to find a lady to post with and get this set up.
 
Last edited:
setting the sean

OOC:
Brad (played by me) is a popular senior in high school. 6’ 3”, blond, Captain of the swim team, good grades, comes from an upper middle class family, university bound on an athletic scholarship, good looking and popular with the girls. What else could a strapping young man what!?

IC:
This SRP opens when Brad and Clair are in the back seat of his car in a secluded ‘lover’s lane’ outside of town. Clair is a cheerleader, very good looking and spoiled! Brad and Clair are in the mist of heated love making. Clair’s blouse is opened exposing her full breasts and her sort skirt is pulled up to her mid-section. She is on her back in the back seat of the car with her lags griped around Brad. Brad is thrusting into his latest conquest with vigor!

Groans and squeals come from Clair. Her face contorts in sexual stress. Brad is thrusting his respectable cock in the girl’s pussy. As usual he bottoms out with each thrust, and Clair squeals and grunts with each thrust. The breathing is hot and heavy, the air stile from sweat and the smell of bodily fluids. Then Clair starts to scream uncontrollably as she cums. Brad slows down and pulls out and Clair, without hesitation reaches for his cock and strokes it to climax. It would appear that she has done this many times before. Brad sprays his cum on her pussy. Then they both try to catch their breath.

But, to Brad, something seems to be missing. Most guys in school would kill to fuck Clair Johnson. But for Brad, this seems…without substance. Brad knows that Clair will be bragging to her girlfriends tomorrow at school that she fucked the team swim caption, and Brad’s friends will be expecting a full report as well. Yes…something was missing…
 
Last edited:
The next day at school Brad was changing into his street close in the boy’s gym locker-room after swim practice. John, Brad’s best friend, walks in and immediately smiles and says to Brad in a sly tone, “Dude…how’d it go!” Brad tries to down play things. In a quiet tone Brad says, “Hey…do you really need to know who and how I fuck every time!?” John responds in smug tone, “YES! I do!” And he smiles and waits for a reply that doesn’t come. John seems to sense from Brad that things didn’t go that well and changes his tack. “So…dude…when you gona fuck ‘Mrs. Pussy’?” That’s our ‘nick name’ for Mrs. Lockhart. “She likes you, you know.”, John continued. Brad just looked at John, but he also knew that there might be an air of truth to what his friend said. Mrs. Lockhart did seem to give Brad ‘the look’ sometimes in class. Brad closed his locker and mumbled to his friend, “FUCK you!.”

Mrs. Lockhart’s English class is the last class of the day and Brad and John were in that class. The two walked across campus talking about school work and the swim meet that was on for this evening. Then Brad mentioned to John in passing, “Sandy Willson what’s me to take her out sailing on my dad’s boat this weekend. We’ll do an over night and I’ll do the deed while we’re anchored off.” Then Brad pauses for a moment and smiles slyly and continues, “I don’t know what she’s more into, sailing or sucking!” John asked, “I thought you were fucking that toy Clair?” Brad, responded nonchalantly, “I am, but she’s just a ‘trick’”. Just then, Brad and John nonchalantly walked into Mrs. Lockhart’s class, but what they saw caused them to stop in their tracks! Mrs. Lockhart was facing the black board writing something. She was wearing an outfit that the school board would definitely NOT approve of. What she was wearing was more like what the girls wear. Brad and John looked at each other dumfounded.

“Hi guys!”, Mrs. Lockhart chirped, “You two gona join us or just block the door!”
 
Last edited:
Bumping
I'd really like to get the started. Looking for a lady with creative postings.
 
Mrs. Lockheart

She had not slept much the night before, her maraige was falling apart. She could not recall the last time she had made love to him. Maybe that was why she selected this outfit today.

Skirt and heels

It was obvious from the first look from the boys she had their attention. I know what you boys were talking about and I do not think Sandy would appreciate your bravado. With tht she nudged them aside and entered her class. She was aware the looks the boys would give her today, though unlike some of the girls here, she did not mind it. She was aware, several boys had crushes on her. Still she never let on how she felt

Now sit down in your seats boys and girls, class is about to start. Mrs. Lockheart was only 24, or six years older than many of her students, though she was clearly in charge of her room
 
John and I (Brad) were chitchatting a down the hall from of Mrs. Lockhart’s English classroom and ‘comparing’ girlfriends. The bell had already rung and the hall was empty. We were a bit late for class, but we didn’t think of it much. We would soon be graduating and seniors acted like they made the rules anyway.

John and I continued chitchatting assuming that class had already started and that Mrs. Lockhart was busy lecturing to the class. Just then Mrs. Lockhart stepped around the corner! John and I were in shock! My first thought was…‘Shet’!...caught cutting class! But then I noticed what Mrs. Lockhart was wearing. I could see how her firm breasts shook under her thin top and it dawned on me that she must not be wearing a bra! And that skirt…it was tight and showed off her firm ass. Mrs. Lockhart sometimes dressed a little provocatively before…but nothing like this! Sure the girls in school dress proactively, but you don’t normally see this from the teachers! John and I eyed Mrs. Lockhart as we tried to come to our senses. Then I dawned on me that Mrs. Lockhart had a sophistication about her that only an adult could have. I thought how she was different from the girls I was dating.

Just as John and I were coming to our senses Mrs. Lockhart announced in a firm tone how she had overheard what John and I were talking about. “Ummm…Mrs. Lockhart…”, I started to say something, in a guilty tone, but Mrs. Lockhart stepped between us, nudging me a bit. Our hips made contact as she passed and I thought, did she do that on intently? I could smell a light but pleasant perfume. John and I watched in silence as we watched Mrs. Lockhart walk down the hall as her firm ass swayed side to side.

Without saying a word John and I followed and walked into class and took our seats at Mrs. Lockhart’s instructions. I wondered what would happen. Was I in trouble for being late to class, in appropriate talk (which is not allowed on campuses), or…fondling a staff member! I just sat in my chair and kept quiet.

I couldn’t keep my eyes off Mrs. Lockhart. I thought that, considering the way she was dressed, she must have a hot date with Mr. Lockhart tonight. ‘That lucky basterd!’…‘He’s got a totally hot wife!’, I thought to myself. My mind wondered from what Mrs. Lockhart was saying while I imagined what Mrs. Lockhart might be like in bed. Does she deep throat? Does she do anal? I imagined her under me in her bed in several positions. I even imagined her wither arms tied to the head board! Just then I could feel by respectable nine inch cock starting to get ready for action.
 
Last edited:
Mrs. Lockheart went about teaching her class, with not even a look at Brad. He was an attractive young man, and he knew it. She was aware of his reputation.

When class ended she excused the class.

"Brad ... John please take a seat." As she spoke she pushed her chair from behind her desk and then walked to close the classroom door. As she turned she spoke again to the "I told you boys to sit!"

"there in the front seats ... now sit down, and maybe you will get out of here quick enough." She paused glaring till the boys sat down. "Now I heard the talk in the hall ... but tell me exactly what you boys were talking about. Bull shit me and I will see niether of you are allowed at prom tomorrow evening .... I am sure the girls you plan on screwing will not appreciate that.
 
I just couldn’t get my eyes, or my mind, off that fine ass of Mrs. Lockhart’s every time she faced the blackboard to write something. And I could swear she was not warring a bra under that thin blouse! But I figured I was in trouble after what she said about hearing what John and I were saying in the hall before class, so I tried to act natural. One of the girls in class gave me a glare as though she knew what I was thinking.

The bell rang…finally, and I started to get my things together. I started to get up but I was surprised when Mrs. Lockhart told me and John to sit down. “Ummm…But Mrs. Lockhart…I have a swim meet right now.” “I told you boys to sit!”, was the response in no uncertain terms. John and I sat down and looked at each other. Then Mrs. Lockhart said in a stern tone that I never herd from her before as she lay down the law. My mind went blank! Practically all John and I were talking about was fucking the hot girls on campuses…and…oh yea, the idea of doing it with Mrs. Lockhart also came up! Now I could feel my face start to turn red. I looked at John and he smirked at me and said to Mrs. Lockhart, “Well, mam, Brad was telling me all about his dates.” He paused and continued, “And …a lady that he’s had on his mind lately too!”

I could feel my hart pounding! Mrs. Lockhart looked at me waiting for a reply. “Umm…well mam. I’ve been dating some of the girls…umm…and…”, I didn’t know what to say next, but Mrs. Lockhart seemed to know what was going on.

OOC: I think ‘John’ is a bit in the way in this thread. How about if Mrs. Lockhart excuses him.
 
I was enjoying the way Brad watched me. Honestly it felt good to see the desire in his eyes. Then I turned to John. "You may go ... you are not the one that is going to be in trouble."

With John excused it was only Brad and myself left in the room, with the door closed.

"you know Brad I could care less about your swim game ... or whatever it is you have going on. Now it is prom on Saturday evening .... I am certain you have a date planned ... now unless you want her upset because of your actions ... I may not allow you to attended." I spoke, his eyes eating up my body. Instead of sitting in my chair I sat on the edge of my desk.

I was deliberate enjoying the moment of control over the young man. It had been some time since I had seen the desire for me in a mans eyes. My husband barely noticed me any more after a couple years of marraige.

"I will give you a little assignment ... I want you to write a paper ... about prom ... not the romantic, dinner and dance you think I want to hear. I want you to go deeper, what you want to see her dressed in, her dress, her heels, her lingerie. How while she talks to you what yo are truely thinking. How after the dance .... what you want .... don't tell me what I want to hear ... be honest with your self. Tell me about the woman you and John were talking of. Turn it in before school tomorrow. If I think you wrote from your sould I will let you go to prom. Understand.... UNDERSTAND!! I demanded.
 
I had just made it to the swim meet after the delay in Mrs. Lockhart’s class. Later that day, at home, I pondered what had transpired in Mrs. Lockhart’s classroom after class. So I thought, ’ok…I’ll giver her something to read!’ It might land my in the principal’s office, but then so Mrs. Lockhart for making such an unusual assignment, so I doubt she’d report me!

“At the Prom – by Brad Johnson”

I step up to the front door of my date’s house and ring the bell. A moment later I hear footsteps and the door opens. My date’s father answers the door. We’ve known each other for sometime while I’ve been dating his daughter, so we are on good relations. He greats me with a smile and warm hand shake and invites me in. As we sit down, he explains that the ladies are upstairs ‘putting on the finishing touches’.
A few minuets later, after some friendly chitchat, I hear footsteps from the upstairs and I stand, like a gentleman should when a lady enters the room, and watch as my date descends the stair. My prom date and I have know each other for about a year, since we met in English class, but she looks like a different person. Her gown strikes me first. It’s a strapless and backless dress with a unique print pattern. Very tasteful and flirtatious…like her! We exchange smiles and hellos and I giver her a lilac corsage. Soon we are off to the prom…”Don’t wait up mom and dad!”, she says as we step out the door and we grin at each other slyly once we are out of site of her parents. Once we step to the sidewalk my date is stunted and stops in her tracks when she sees the stretch limo that I rented for the night. The chauffeur is standing with the door open as we enter.

As we are whisked away to the high school jym for the prom, I press the button that closes the privacy window behind the driver. My date looks at me and smiles slyly…she knows why I did this. We look into each other’s eyes longingly and bring our lips to each other. She wraps her delicate arms around my neck and we embrace. Her perfume is light like fresh flowers. Her skin is tanned from sunning at her, private, back yard pool. Soon we are there. The chauffeur stops at the entrance to the gym and runs to open the door for us. Our fellow students all look at the spectacle while we step out, I first and then I offer my hand to my date. He reaches for my hand and we start to walk inside. All are looking at us as though it was a star studded move premier!

Once inside we seem to be the envy of the other couples. Meanwhile my date and I dance the night away as the others gawk at us. We’ve taken dance lessons just for this occasion, and now put them to good use. We slow dance…cheek to cheek…we dance the Fox Trot…and we let our selves go and dance the top forties tunes that the band plays.

But now it’s time to go. The chauffeur has been waiting patiently for my signal to bring the car around and we get in and drive off. But the night is not done…
 
It was Friday, a day the teachers were allowed to dress casual. Again, she was ready before her husband had left, and he said nothing of her outfit. As much as she tried he did not even notice her.

Outfit

She arrived to find Brad's "assignment in an envelope on her desk. She read it and found it a bit disappointing. She had expected more insight into his mind.

She put a big red "F" on the paper. Before tucking it back into the envelope she wrote him a note.

Brad,

To say the least your paper lacked any detailed insight into the subject matter. I was expecting more, I have heard your chatter in the hall, which includes more description than the simple white paint included in this paper. Any student in my class could have penned this in a few minutes.

I had told you to look deep inside your mind and let it flow onto the paper. How you felt upon first seeing your girl in her dress. What you really were wondering and feeling. How it felt at the prom, as you slow danced pushing against her. How ....

Well you get the point Brad.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Lockheart

She then proceeded with her day until Brad came to class she returned his letter and told him to write it again.
 
OOC: Sorry for being MIA for so long. Long story. Hope we can continue.

IC: I drove to school parking lot in my red Mustang convertible as some of my classmates waved. The freshmen just looked on apparently wondering who I was. Not only was it Friday, but there were only a few weeks left to the semester and, after a well deserved summer vacation in the Bahamas, I would be off to Harvard! Yes, being a rich kid has its advantages! I was not only popular with the other students, AND the girls, but with the teachers…especially the lady teachers. Call it charm, call it my great looks, call it what you want…but the fact was that I got away with a few things. I smiled, as I parked my car and rolled up the top, and thought about Mrs, Lockhart’s reaction as she read that hot essay that I gave her. I bet she whished she was a high school senior all over! I met some of my friends and chatted with them while on my way to Mrs. Lockhart’s class. In the hallway I saw Mi, a pretty oriental number, standing next to her open locker looking as hot as the school dress code would allow. We’ve gone out a few times and each time it we wound up in bed! We both knew that I walked passed her locker on my way to Mrs. Lockhart’s class. Mi glanced at me in a mock “oh…what a surprise” expression, and she said “Oh…hi Erik.” Then she stepped up to me, held my arm, “Umm…hey…I’m not doing anything tonight.” She was looking as cute as could be. I wrapped my arms around her and moved in for a hot kiss…while all the others kids looked on. I could smell the light sent of Jasmine as we touched lips. She rapped her arms around my neck and I placed one hand on the small of her back and the other on her thigh. I could feel her smallish breasts as he pressed herself to me. I parted my lips and started to penetrated her lips with my tongue. At the same time I felt up her short skirt until I had my hand on her bear, thonged but cheek. We both knew that the others in the hall could see her naked but too! I could feel Mi start to squirm as if to say, “that’s to much!”, but she endured. We broack the kiss and I said, see you tonight!

I walked into Mrs. Lockhart’s class and sat down. I saw that she was wearing on of her hot outfits again and I eyed her as she walked up to my desk. She handed me my essay and turned and walked to the black board. I watched her ass wiggle as I opened the folded essay expecting to see another “A”. To say seeing the “F” in read was a shock, was an understatement! I had never gotten an F in my life! Was this some kind of joke! I wondered what was going on! I needed an A in this class to keep my GPA above 4.1 and this was a required transfer class for Harvard. If I failed this class I was fucked! I read Mrs. Lockhart’s remarks and started to wonder what she meant. “…slow dancing…”, “…pressing against her…” I looked up at Mrs. Larkheart, and she glanced at me, I wondered “What is up with this bitch!”
 

Attachments

  • schoollockers-03.jpg
    schoollockers-03.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mrs. Lockheart leaned down to say something to Brad.

"Brad do not be so lazy ... write in depth and detail. How did the dress fit ... your hopes what she wore under .. your desire for then night." She pulled away smiling. Her words innocent, yet it was easy to see looking down that he loved when she talked to him. She knew he had a crush on her and well at times toyed with him.

As she walked away she shouted. "Redo it Bradley and maybe I will change your grade."

She had seen his type before, mom and dad's money had gotten him in to Harvard.
 
Back
Top