Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 12-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #26
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

For all you Twinkaholics out there who can no longer get your fix.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82938368/

Old 12-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #27
Saucyminx
Lookin to make gator bait

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
crust:
2 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
6 Tblsp butter, melted
filling:
6 oz chocolate, melted
1 1/2 lbs cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
4 eggs
2 Tblsp Kahlua
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips

Combine the melted butter, and chocolate wafers. Press into a 10 inch springform pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Beat cream cheese, and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla, and kahlua. Beat just until combined. Stir in the melted, room temperature chocolate, sour cream, and chocolate chips. Pour into crust. Bake 50 minutes. Let cool completely before chilling. Chill for 6 hours or overnight.

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -- Kathleen Casey Theisen

Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps. --Emo Philips

Don't think about it, just swallow. --my friend Eileen

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares

If you are going through hell, keep going. --Winston Churchill

Come on in--the smut is fine

Old 12-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #28
Saucyminx

And a cake we only made during the holidays at the bakery

Chocolate Cranberry Torte
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
6 Tblsp butter
1 cup espresso
1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cranberries
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup buttermilk
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp vanilla

filling:
1 cup heavy cream
2 Tblsp confectioners sugar
1/4 + 1 Tbsp framboise

frosting:
12 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
1 Tblsp instant espresso powder
1/4 cup boiling water
6 egg yolks*
3 cups confectioners sugar
2 cups butter, softened

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease and flour 2 9 inch cake pans. Mix the cocoa and butter into the hot espresso. Set aside. Toss the cranberries with 1/2 cup of flour and set aside. Combine the remaining flour, soda, and sugar. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the liquid espresso/chocolate mixture, alternating with the buttermilk. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the cranberries and divide the batter between the 2 pans. Bake 25 - 30 min or until it tests done. Cool in pans 10 min and remove from pans. Cool to room temp. Wrap and freeze. (Helps with cutting.)

frosting:
Add espresso powder to boiling water. Melt chocolate in espresso mixture. Beat the egg yolks, and sugar until creamy. Slowly add the chocolate mixture. Slowly add the butter until blended. Beat in enough sugar to make manageable frosting.
*If you are uncomfortable using the egg yolks, up your butter 4 Tbsp, and use more sugar to make it a bit stiffer. The yolks do add a great richness and mouthfeel though--just sayin.

filling and assembly:
Thaw cakes 10 minutes.
Combine heavy cream and confectioners sugar in a bowl and beat until soft peaks. Add 2 Tbsp framboise and beat to stiff peaks.
Using a serrated knife, slice each cake into 2 layers. Sprinkle cut sides with remaining framboise. Spread the first layer with frosting. Place second layer on top. Spread with filling. Place third layer and spread with frosting. Place top layer and spread top and sides with remaining frosting. Garnish with rosettes and candied cranberries.

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares

Old 12-04-2012, 03:12 AM   #29
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Best Rumcake Ever

Rum Cake

Servings: 8

Ingredients:
2 qt Rum
1 c Butter
1 ts Sugar
2 lg Eggs
1 c Dried fruit
Baking powder
1 ts Soda
Lemon juice
Brown sugar
Nuts

Instructions:
Before you start, sample the Rum to check for quality. Good isn't it? Now go ahead.

Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc. Check the Rum again. It must be just right. To be sure the Rum is of the highest quality, pour one level cup of Rum into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Repeat.

With an electric mixer, beat 1 cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of thugar and beat again. Meanwhile, make sure the Rum is of the finest quality. Try another cup. Open second quart if necessary.

Add 2 arge leggs, 2 cups of fried druit and beat till high. If fruit gets stuck in beaters, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the Rum again, checking for tonscisticity.

Next, sift 2 cups of pepper or salt ( it really doesn't matter). Sample the Rum again.

Sift 1/2 pint of lemon juice. Fold in chopped butter and strained nuts. Add 1 babblespoon of brown thugar (or whatever color you can find). Wix mell. Grease oven and turn cake pan to 350 gredees. Now pour the whole mess into the boven and ake.

Check the Rum again, and bo to ged.

Sappy Frolidays....

Old 12-04-2012, 03:16 AM   #30
MissMaidenMinx
curiouser and curiouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Thank you. So I could substitute for a Marie biscuit I'm thinking. So it's a biscuit really, crunchy, not a cracker? Over here crackers are savoury,usually salty.

I send big care packs to my friend in Texas. He loves Tim Tams, Vegemite (crazy there is an American that loves it!) and some of our chocolate bars and chips.
I've used Marie bickies for all my cheese cakes. Oh except the white chocolate one that called for choc ripple bickies.

People are never perfect, but love can be - Tom Robbins

Old 12-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #31
Saucyminx

Since Mr. Nipplemuncher silly pants posted the funny rum cake--here is a real one.

Italian Rum Cake
2 cups sifted cake flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup orange juice
3 Tblsp rum
8 Tblsp butter
1/4 tsp almond extract
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, separated
zest from 1 orange

Rum filling and chocolate filling:
1 Tblsp gelatin powder
3 Tblsp cold water
3/4 cup rum
3 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup confectioners sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 oz semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled

Frosting:
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup confectioners sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line 4 9" cake pans. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside. Combine orange juice and rum, and set aside. In mixer, cream butter until fluffy. Add vanilla and almond extracts, and 3/4cup sugar, (reserve remaining 1/4 cup). Beat until creamy. Add egg yolks, beat well, scraping down the sides. On lowest speed, add dry ingredients, alternately with orange juice/rum mixture, beginning and ending with the dry. Remove from mixer, and stir in the orange zest.

Beat egg whites until they thicken sightly, and gradually add the reserved sugar. Beat until stiff but not dry. Fold gently into the cake batter. Turn into prepared pans and spread until level. Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until it tests done. Cool 10 min and remove from pans. Cool completely.

Rum filling:
Sprinkle gelatin powder over water and let sit for 1 minute or until softened. Microwave for 20 - 30 seconds and stir until dissolved. Let cool completely.

Beat 2 cups heavy cream, 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, vanilla, and 1/4 cup rum until the cream barely starts to thicken. Quickly stir in cooled gelatin and beat until firm enough to be used as filling. Do not over beat.

Chocolate filling: Melt chocolate and cool completely to room temperature. Beat the remaining 1 cup of cream and 1/4 cup confectioners sugar until firm peaks form. Take out 1/4 of filling and stir into chocolate to lighten. Gently fold into remaining cream until combined.

Frosting: Beat heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla until stiff enough to frost cake.

Assembly:
Level your layers if necessary. Put one on cake plate or stand. Brush with rum. Spread with half of rum filling. Place 2nd layer, brush with rum. Spread with chocolate filling. Place 3rd layer, brush with rum. Spread with remaining rum filling Top with remaining layer. Brush top and side of cake with rum. Frost with sweetened whipped cream frosting. Chill at least 2 hours for fillings to set. Keep chilled until ready to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.

― Ann Brashares

Old 12-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #32
ace195008
Literotica Guru

Wow this sounds good, my grandmother made one that soaked in rum for awhile before being eaten

- Creator of software, enjoyer of arts, including Photography.
- Love of Music - especially R&R, Jazz
- Big AC/DC Fan ...ROCK on
- Excellent cook , cant say I am a chef
- I am 60 not dead you know
- A tall guy, 6' 8" ....
- My Motto: "When the going gets tough the tough get
going"
-----------------------------

Old 12-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #33
ace195008
Literotica Guru

This I made for Thanksgiving barely lasted the day(Pumpkin-Cheesecake Pie)

The recipe is presented without resizing, providing 10 servings

The perfect ending to Thanksgiving dinner, but wonderful any time...

Ingredients:

1 pastry for single-crust pie partially baked ( i used a vanilla wafer type crust - you can buy it )
1 8-oz package full-fat cream cheese room temperature ( used the real thing )
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar firmly packed
2 large EGGS
1 large Egg yolk
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
lemon zest one of one lemon, finely grated
1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon Ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 cup Canned pumpkin
2/3 cup Half-and-half

Preparation:
Prepare, bake, and cool the pie crust.

Heat oven to 350 degrees (F). With an electric mixer or food processor, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugars and blend until smooth. Then add whole eggs and yolk, vanilla, lemon zest, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pumpkin and half-and-half. Blend until smooth and evenly mixed. Pour the filling into the pie shell.

Place pie pan on center oven rack and bake 25 minutes. Rotate pan 180 degrees and continue baking 20 minutes, or until the top has puffed slightly. The center may still be a little wobbly, but it should not be soupy. Transfer pie to cooling rack and let cool to room temperature. Cover loosely tented with aluminum foil and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.

Makes 10 servings.

- A tall guy, 6' 8" ....
going"

Old 12-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #34
LadyVer
Cat Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleMuncher View Post
Rum Cake

Servings: 8

Ingredients:
2 qt Rum
1 c Butter
1 ts Sugar
2 lg Eggs
1 c Dried fruit
Baking powder
1 ts Soda
Lemon juice
Brown sugar
Nuts

Instructions:
Before you start, sample the Rum to check for quality. Good isn't it? Now go ahead.

Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc. Check the Rum again. It must be just right. To be sure the Rum is of the highest quality, pour one level cup of Rum into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Repeat.

With an electric mixer, beat 1 cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of thugar and beat again. Meanwhile, make sure the Rum is of the finest quality. Try another cup. Open second quart if necessary.

Add 2 arge leggs, 2 cups of fried druit and beat till high. If fruit gets stuck in beaters, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the Rum again, checking for tonscisticity.

Next, sift 2 cups of pepper or salt ( it really doesn't matter). Sample the Rum again.

Sift 1/2 pint of lemon juice. Fold in chopped butter and strained nuts. Add 1 babblespoon of brown thugar (or whatever color you can find). Wix mell. Grease oven and turn cake pan to 350 gredees. Now pour the whole mess into the boven and ake.

Check the Rum again, and bo to ged.

Sappy Frolidays....

LOL should make an interesting time in the kitchen.

Other great recipes on here as well!

Old 12-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #35
Saucyminx

Bring on the chocolate!

This is a super dense, nearly flourless chocolate cake. A lil bit goes a long way.

Chocolate Truffle Cake

1 lb semi or bittersweet chocolate
2 tsp flour
4 eggs, separated
8 Tblsp butter
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp hot water

Grease and line an 8 inch springform pan. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Melt the chocolate and butter together and put into a larger bowl. Add the flour, sugar, and water and mix well. Add the egg yolks, one at a time and mix until well combined. Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold them gently into the batter. Spoon into the prepared pan. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 min.

Cool and remove from pan. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream.

(Can be done as minis in mini muffin tins. Line with mini muffin papers, and reduce cooking time to 10 min.)

― Ann Brashares

Old 12-06-2012, 12:07 AM   #36
TeaforMe
Literotica Guru

Oreo Balls

1 package Oreo Cookies
1 block cream cheese, softened
1 package Chocolate Almond Bark or Bakers Chocolate Baking Squares

Place Oreo Cookies in a baggie and smash until it is the consistency of dirt. Mix softened cream cheese into smashed cookies. Form into balls. (I like to put mine on wax paper.) Melt chocolate according to package directions in microwave. Cover balls in chocolate. Place in refrigerator.

Pete Schweddy: Well, there's no beating my Balls. They're made from a secret Schweddy Family recipe. No one can resist my Schweddy Balls.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #37
Saucyminx

Thanks to everyone for posting! Some great recipes on here.

Welcome Ace and Teaforme.

Something Savory for your buffet table.

Crab Cheesecake
shell:
2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
1/2 cup melted butter

filling:
1 lb crab meat, cleaned
1 1/2 lbs cream cheese, softened
3 eggs
1 Tblsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tps seafood seasoning (old bay-ish)
2 Tblsp chopped fresh chives
2 Tblsp chopped red pepper
2 Tblsp lemon juice

Combine bread crumbs, and butter. Press 3/4 of the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Reserve the last 1/4 of mixture.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In mixer, beat the cream cheese, eggs, and mustard until fluffy. Add the seasonings, chives, pepper, and lemon juice and beat until combined. Fold in the crab gently. Spoon into the shell and smooth the top.
Sprinkle the top with the remaining bread crumbs. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Cool completely, and then chill over night. Remove from pan, and serve with toasted bread rounds, veggies, and or crackers.

Freezes well for unexpected guests. Can also be done in muffin tins if you want to do individual servings. Just cut baking time to 15 - 20 minutes.

― Ann Brashares

Old 12-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #38
ace195008
Literotica Guru

Omg that's sound outrageous ..love to try it, love seafood

- A tall guy, 6' 8" ....
going"

Old 12-06-2012, 01:27 AM   #39
Rainshine
Forever Funny Face

This thread makes me hungry every time I read it. I really want to try that crab cheesecake and the Choc cranberry Torte but fresh cranberries are not easy to come by here.

Oh I've tried Nipple's Rum Cake a few times, except I usually substitute the rum for Vodka or Champagne. It works just as well.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:49 AM   #40
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
I usually substitute the rum for Vodka...
and I then substitute the cake for juice

Old 12-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #41
Rainshine
Forever Funny Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
and I then substitute the cake for juice
I knew you were one of my kind.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:04 AM   #42
Kikoro
Experienced

Doing a chocolate cake with a Kahlua sauce is also rather tasty

I don't have a recipe on-hand, but I can make one up if people are interested. I'm more of a spontaneous and experimental chef, with baking and tex-mex being my specialties.

I will say that if you normally make cakes with a box mix, add an appropriate flavor of pudding mix to it and either use jumbo eggs or an extra egg yolk to give it the moisture box mix cakes tend to lack in.

Last edited by Kikoro : 12-06-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #43
annanova
Green-Eyed Elegance

Next time I'm at my mother's house, I'll have to raid her recipes for all the Christmas cookies she used to bake. In the meantime, here's a wonderful standby.

Cut-out Cookies
1 cup sugar (I've been cutting this to 3/4 cup lately, and it still works)
2 eggs
3/4 cup margarine or butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder

Cream sugar, eggs and butter.
Add vanilla.
Blend in flour, baking powder and salt.
Chill at least two hours. Roll out dough to 1/4-1/2 inch thick on floured surface.
Cut out and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake until just set. Do not overcook.
Place on cooling racks and frost (or not) when cool.

These are great any time of year and freeze very well. At Christmas, we've hosted many a cookie decorating party using this recipe.

my stories

Old 12-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #44
respeito
functional idiot

i just wanted to say thank you for this post. i've got the oreo/cream cheese mixture in the fridge firming now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaforMe View Post
Oreo Balls

1 package Oreo Cookies
1 block cream cheese, softened
1 package Chocolate Almond Bark or Bakers Chocolate Baking Squares

Place Oreo Cookies in a baggie and smash until it is the consistency of dirt. Mix softened cream cheese into smashed cookies. Form into balls. (I like to put mine on wax paper.) Melt chocolate according to package directions in microwave. Cover balls in chocolate. Place in refrigerator.

Pete Schweddy: Well, there's no beating my Balls. They're made from a secret Schweddy Family recipe. No one can resist my Schweddy Balls.

ut somnium sumptus nusquam

Old 12-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #45
TeaforMe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by respeito View Post
i just wanted to say thank you for this post. i've got the oreo/cream cheese mixture in the fridge firming now.
Bet you won't be able to eat just one!!

Old 12-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #46
respeito
functional idiot

Quote:
please pray that i don't! i rolled out 27 balls and that will give me enough to give out as gifts with three left over for myself. cross your fingers that i don't "accidentally" leave a few more out.

ut somnium sumptus nusquam

Old 12-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #47
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Goat Cheese, Onion, & Thyme Potato Bread

I have made this every Christmas for the last 10 years. I make 2 loaves minimum, 3 for larger gatherings. There is never any leftover.

Goat Cheese, Onion and Thyme Potato Bread

one 4 oz round of firm goats’ cheese
4 green onions, finely sliced
1 medium (approx 6 oz) red potato
1 rounded teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves, plus a few additional sprigs
1 1/3 cups self-raising flour, plus some extra for the top of the loaf
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 large egg
2 Tbsps milk
1 heaping teaspoon grainy mustard

1) Grease a small baking sheet and pre-heat oven to 375 ° F
2) Cut Goat cheese into 1/2” cubes
3) Sift flour, salt and cayenne into a big, roomy mixing bowl
4) Peel potato and grate directly into flour, using coarse grater
5) Add green onions, chopped thyme, and 2/3 of the cheese to the bowl. Blend everything together well, using the back of a wooden spoon.
6) Beat the egg gently with the milk and mustard, then pour into the bowl. Using the wooden spoon, bring all ingredients together in a loose, rough dough.
7) Transfer to the baking sheet, patting mixture into a rough 6” round.
8) Press remaining cheese cubes into the surface of loaf, dust with a bit of flour, and place remaining thyme sprigs over the loaf.
9) Bake on middle rack for approx 40 to 50 mins, until nice and golden brown.
10) Remove to cooling rack.

Best served same day, slightly warm.

** If you don’t have self-raising flour, just add 1 heaping Tbsp of baking powder to 1 1/3 cup plain white flour

Old 12-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #48
imready2
Used for female pleasure

Quote:
Oh your talking about the cookies... shame on me

Old 12-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #49
Saucyminx

Hi everyone and thanks for all the yummy posts.

― Ann Brashares

Old 12-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #50
LadyVer
Cat Lover

Again, so many yummy recipes.