Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Editor's Forum

Old 11-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
LadyCibelle
Always magnificient.

Available editors ~~ December 2012

Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts. Personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines.

Enjoy!

You make as much sense as me! Welcome to my club ... or is that cult? Welcome anyway. CharleyH to me after I've been a fuckwaffle

Winner of the Most Helpful Editor award 2005

Old 12-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
Palindrone
Virgin

I've done my share of non-fiction editing at work (computer software) and I'm interested in trying to edit fiction as well. As a long time reader of Literotica I've seen the horror of unedited work. If I can be of assistance please PM me.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:21 AM   #3
finaledits
Virgin

Wink Indie Editor

Hi All
I'm so excited to find this site. I am a professional editor to many indie authors including several published erotica authors. I'd love to do a sample edit for any of you and my rates are quite reasonable so I will work with any budget.

I'm also putting together an anthology of erotica in January so if anyone would like to submit for that, just PM.

Old 12-11-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
Passion_Pen
Virgin

Hello everyone!

It's only the 11th, so I guess it's not too late to volunteer. I'm an avid reader with a penchant for the nefarious. I'm not a professional editor, but I used to help out at the English and creative writing clinics at my college.

I also have plenty of time this month, as my work is mainly seasonal, and December just isn't our season.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
axilyae
Really Experienced

Hello all,

I'd like to sign this as an available editor this month. I've been writing professionally for two years alongside my day job; and I am familiar with the editing scene thanks to helping some of my colleagues and friends over the years with pieces of work; non-fiction and fiction.

Feel free to send me a PM to discuss details.

Old 12-20-2012, 04:32 AM   #6
JustPeekin
Virgin

Available

Hi. I am a pretty experienced editor in the real world and am happy to help out here. I will take on pretty much any subject area.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
Maximguy
Virgin

Available.

I'm available this month. I've edited three stories so far. I won't do gay or Bdsm stories.

Old 12-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #8
Sanidia
Literotica Guru

Hey guys!

I'm available this month, i was editing last month but unfortunately i ended up in hospital so some of the requests could not be finished in time, but i assure you i am fit and well and ready to jump back into the editing world of Lit!

I will happily look at any kind of work.

Merry Christmas everyone

Sanidia x

Old 12-26-2012, 08:29 AM   #9
mscutiechef
Virgin

Post Hello everyone

I will be available to edit starting on Friday of this week. Right now nothing over 4 chapters long as I am writing my own submission as well....