Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
Hornylondonlad
Really Experienced
 
Hornylondonlad is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 115
I want the opinion of the esteemed ladies of literotica.

Hello girls,
I suppose it's a question of taste and preference.
Do you ladies prefer a younger guy or would you rather an older gentleman?
I prefer an older woman who knows what she wants and knows I have the stamina to deliver. Just thought I'd get that in there
So yes ladies, what is your preference?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
abcookie
Experienced
 
abcookie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: TX
Posts: 85
I think I'm safely in the minority by preferring a younger guy. Although some of that has to do with some of the younger guys I've been exposed to.

And to answer another thread, I think that plays into my impregnation fetish (young, virile sperm).
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #3
toshiskitten
Princess babygirl
 
toshiskitten's Avatar
 
toshiskitten is online now
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 3,502
Good question. I'm 23 and I never had any attraction to a man 20 years older than me. Oldest I would go is five years. As for youngest I prefer one year younger or same age as me.
__________________
Meta-troll: A troll that trolls trolls

Funny little word my husband told me about


We have an ignore function for a reason. Use it. Complaining about someone you can't stand only gives them more attention.


I do not roleplay

As promised the new voice clip

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Okn6gHraw2
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #4
Hornylondonlad
Really Experienced
 
Hornylondonlad is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiskitten View Post
Good question. I'm 23 and I never had any attraction to a man 20 years older than me. Oldest I would go is five years. As for youngest I prefer one year younger or same age as me.
Yeah I hear that five year watershed a lot, when I say older I mean up to 15 years to be honest.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #5
devinity7
Literotica Guru
 
devinity7's Avatar
 
devinity7 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 593
I have had bad experiences with men younger than I and the ones that are my age don't seem to have weathered as well as I'd have liked. We all get older, just some of us not as gracefully as others. I prefer men around my own age, although there are very sexy men who are older and or younger. Just my preference.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 07:02 PM   #6
Hornylondonlad
Really Experienced
 
Hornylondonlad is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcookie View Post
I think that plays into my impregnation fetish (young, virile sperm).
I haven't heard of that before to be honest. I'm curious what does that entail?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
toshiskitten
Princess babygirl
 
toshiskitten's Avatar
 
toshiskitten is online now
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 3,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornylondonlad View Post
Yeah I hear that five year watershed a lot, when I say older I mean up to 15 years to be honest.
I figured which is why I said I have never been attracted to a man 20 years older.
__________________
Meta-troll: A troll that trolls trolls

Funny little word my husband told me about


We have an ignore function for a reason. Use it. Complaining about someone you can't stand only gives them more attention.


I do not roleplay

As promised the new voice clip

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Okn6gHraw2
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #8
LauraWilling
Really Really Experienced
 
LauraWilling's Avatar
 
LauraWilling is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 361
Well I am an older woman, in the first half of my 60's, so most of the men I am with are younger than me But not that much. When I was young I did have lovers that were much older than me and some younger or my age. Both have their attributes. The younger the more potent and a better quality of erection, but over all lack experience and staying power. And about half still have to be "Mr. Macho" with the attitude to cover for their, shall we say come and go ability in the bedroom. Not all, but enough.

The older man may not quite be a "man of steel", but has what it takes, plus he has experience that more than makes up for any less quality of erection. They also generally are more considerate also.

For me, I lean more towards the older more experienced lover. Sure there is a point of diminishing advantages after some higher ages, but even in that age group there is that few who are still wonderful lovers. A young man can be a nice treat, but is not my overall desire.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #9
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcookie View Post
I think I'm safely in the minority by preferring a younger guy. Although some of that has to do with some of the younger guys I've been exposed to.

And to answer another thread, I think that plays into my impregnation fetish (young, virile sperm).
Huh maybe you are right - I have that same combination, into impregnation/pregnancy and prefer guys a bit younger than me. Though I've seen hot guys up to 10 years older than me - I kind of have a thing for the slightly over the hill rock star look, the ones who are still skinny and long-haired.
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #10
sunandshadow
Cocksnail!
 
sunandshadow's Avatar
 
sunandshadow is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornylondonlad View Post
I haven't heard of that before to be honest. I'm curious what does that entail?
You never heard of an impregnation fetish? There's a bunch of threads in this subforum about it if you look back - and there's not too far to look because this subforum was created pretty recently. But yeah, impregnation and pregnancy fetish, often with lactation thrown in there, and heat cycles or oviposition (egg laying) if you are a science fiction or fantasy fan, or a furry. Both men and women have this fetish, though the male version is a bit different from the female version.

Pregnancy is a commitment for the woman, so it can have a fetishy appeal in the same way bondage or other trap-like situations do. The woman may like the idea of being trapped, the man may like the idea of trapping the woman, the man may regard a woman he has impregnated as being stamped with his ownership, or men who fetishize cuckold pregnancy may like the idea of being trapped/humiliated by their wife being pregnant with someone else's baby. Pregnancy symbolizes that the man who was chosen or otherwise managed to sire the child is a winner, whether they were struggling against rival males or the woman. If the woman gets to make the choice of sire or chooses a gang-bang and lets the sperm fight it out, for her that symbolizes the freedom and secure/wealthy position where she is able to make this choice, rather than being bound by the not-so-pleasant practicalities of which few guys actually seem interested in marrying her and helping her raise children. Women are often forbidden as teens from getting pregnant, so it can have the same kind of scary-daring-freedom appeal that other forbidden things do. There's also the earth-goddess/fertility god aspect where creating a new life is romanticized as a spiritually fulfilling experience that gets us closer to being one with the natural/magical world. Fertility is conceptually linked to creativity, spirituality, and magic in our cultural roots.
__________________
I was wondering why I was having trouble getting inspired to continue an erotic story I've been working on. Then I noticed my shampoo bottle said: "Herbal Essences Drama Clean: I'm so good I'll put clean thoughts in your head!" And I thought well, clearly I need to get some new shampoo if this one's washing away all my nice dirty thoughts!

Last edited by sunandshadow : 03-25-2013 at 07:34 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #11
abcookie
Experienced
 
abcookie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: TX
Posts: 85
Spot on, sunandshadow. The young fella I'm currently crushing on has an absolute phenomenal male body. It really makes me think of him as one of those fertility gods.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #12
secretlover1
Literotica Guru
 
secretlover1 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,924
I'm almopst 39 and anything 19 upwards seems just right to me

Naughty but very nice x
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2013, 06:06 AM   #13
Scrubber
Squeaky clean!
 
Scrubber's Avatar
 
Scrubber is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: S E England
Posts: 1,367
I'm mid forties and have never been with anyone younger than me. Have always preferred experience but as I get older the thought of someone younger is somewhat more appealing.

In terms of age difference, so long as they are not young enough to be my son or old enough to be my father it's all good.
__________________
My submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2013, 06:58 AM   #14
Novita76
Literotica Guru
 
Novita76's Avatar
 
Novita76 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ontario canada
Posts: 1,713
over the last 15 years i have mostly been with younger men, but as of late i seen to be leaning more towards men my own age or a bit older. my ex husband was ten years older than me, but terribly boring, so maybe that turned me off older men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2013, 07:09 AM   #15
LallyH
introverted extrovert
 
LallyH's Avatar
 
LallyH is online now
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 8,276
Youth has beauty. Age has experience and confidence.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #16
Tomahawk26
Really Experienced
 
Tomahawk26 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 279
I really don't care if he's older or younger, it's about his behavior. If he acts like the boss and has some other qualities to back it up, who am I to care how old he is? I do like facial hair though, at least a nice scruffy face, and some younger men don't seem to have that yet.
__________________
"I don't need drugs. I am drugs." --Salvador Dali

And, since I've been asked, yes, that's my ass over there.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 08:07 AM   #17
Hornylondonlad
Really Experienced
 
Hornylondonlad is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow View Post
You never heard of an impregnation fetish? There's a bunch of threads in this subforum about it if you look back - and there's not too far to look because this subforum was created pretty recently. But yeah, impregnation and pregnancy fetish, often with lactation thrown in there, and heat cycles or oviposition (egg laying) if you are a science fiction or fantasy fan, or a furry. Both men and women have this fetish, though the male version is a bit different from the female version.

Pregnancy is a commitment for the woman, so it can have a fetishy appeal in the same way bondage or other trap-like situations do. The woman may like the idea of being trapped, the man may like the idea of trapping the woman, the man may regard a woman he has impregnated as being stamped with his ownership, or men who fetishize cuckold pregnancy may like the idea of being trapped/humiliated by their wife being pregnant with someone else's baby. Pregnancy symbolizes that the man who was chosen or otherwise managed to sire the child is a winner, whether they were struggling against rival males or the woman. If the woman gets to make the choice of sire or chooses a gang-bang and lets the sperm fight it out, for her that symbolizes the freedom and secure/wealthy position where she is able to make this choice, rather than being bound by the not-so-pleasant practicalities of which few guys actually seem interested in marrying her and helping her raise children. Women are often forbidden as teens from getting pregnant, so it can have the same kind of scary-daring-freedom appeal that other forbidden things do. There's also the earth-goddess/fertility god aspect where creating a new life is romanticized as a spiritually fulfilling experience that gets us closer to being one with the natural/magical world. Fertility is conceptually linked to creativity, spirituality, and magic in our cultural roots.
Thanks for the explanation. I have heard the term a lot but didn't understand whether it was actually getting pregnant or just deep unprotected sex.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 08:07 AM   #18
Hornylondonlad
Really Experienced
 
Hornylondonlad is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 115
Cos I love deep unprotected sex
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 08:08 AM   #19
Hornylondonlad
Really Experienced
 
Hornylondonlad is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by LallyH View Post
Youth has beauty. Age has experience and confidence.
Well put, so all you need now is to strike a balance.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #20
Hornylondonlad
Really Experienced
 
Hornylondonlad is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubber View Post
I'm mid forties and have never been with anyone younger than me. Have always preferred experience but as I get older the thought of someone younger is somewhat more appealing.
I hope one day you do get to sample it then.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 08:18 AM   #21
rod43
Literotica Guru
 
rod43's Avatar
 
rod43 is online now
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornylondonlad View Post
I hope one day you do get to sample it then.
You two should swap PM's and book a room for the weekend!
__________________
Some pics of me, my lovers, fuckbuddies and friends can be found at a website catering for all sorts of pics...flikr dot com.....link to my photostream is here somewhere.
I am very very broadminded and enjoy all aspects of erotica, arousal and sexuality.
I'm basically hetero but would class myself as bi-curious and welcome any attention. In particular, new friends from Melbourne Aust. most welcome. I'm older than many of you but the mind and body are very active. Enjoy all sorts of pleasurable kinkiness.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 11:17 AM   #22
DarkPleasures
Believe in Magick!
 
DarkPleasures's Avatar
 
DarkPleasures is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hop, skip, and a jump from Offutt AFB.
Posts: 4,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornylondonlad View Post
Do you ladies prefer a younger guy or would you rather an older gentleman?
Always older men. 20+ my senior.
__________________
~She don't eat meat, but she sure like the bone!~
-Dead Eye Dick



  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #23
rexhame317
Really Experienced
 
rexhame317 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 264
I think it varies on the guy for me. I tend to stray towards younger guys (I have gone as young as 25) But I have had older up to early 50's.

As far as stamina, I have a 46yo lover with more staying power than the 27yo I was with. Go figure
__________________
You only live once, so try it!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #24
Julietravels
Really Experienced
 
Julietravels is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 104
Younger

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Julietravels : 12-02-2013 at 08:23 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #25
curious12154
Experienced
 
curious12154 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 75
I'm 20, so younger guys would be a bit weird for me (although having said that, the guy I'm seeing is 19 - same year at uni) but I just don't find older men attractive. I think it will probably change as I get older myself, but right now I like guys my age

EDIT: have to say though, I completely understand the whole experience and age thing though, its just since my own experience is lacking at the moment, half of the excitement is learning together. I'm starting to think it wouldn't be as fun with someone who knew exactly what they were doing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.