Old 12-02-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
woodcotton2
Virgin

Merging accounts

Several months ago I created an account and successfully submitted my first story, http://www.literotica.com/s/sweat-soaked-shorts

but after I discovered a tiny error in my grammar at the end of the story I shut my account and walked away. Now I'm back and I regret my tiny tantrum.
So is how do I merge this new account with the old one that I don't have the password for?

Thanks WC2

Old 12-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #2
SweetErika
Work in Progress

I don't think you can. After all, even if you contacted an admin, they'd have no way of verifying you are actually the owner of that old account.

I'd chalk it up as a learning experience and start over with this current (or a new) author identity, then post your future stories under that. Maybe figure it's your penance for making a poor choice, if that helps you swallow the whole thing easier. And in the future, if you want to improve a story, you can simply resubmit an edited version, in case you weren't aware of that. There are instructions in the Submissions FAQ on the story side of the site.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #3
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Do you not still have the E-mail account that you used to create the Lit account? Passwords can be reset.