Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 05-18-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
RoadsterDude
Really Really Experienced

Body Hair On Men - Yes or No?

On men, do you prefer them to be hairy, or do you like them shaved and smooth? Feel free to discuss why in the thread, as well as share pictures.

I personally love hairy men. There's nothing like running your fingers through a nice hairy chest.

Old 05-19-2013, 03:45 AM   #2
robertreams
Literotica Guru

no hair for me, the smoother the better. Michaelangelo's David, would be peerfedt,right down to the small uncut cock and tiny bush.

Old 05-19-2013, 03:53 AM   #3
priapusone
Literotica Guru

body

yes, I am with no body hair!

Old 05-19-2013, 04:28 AM   #4
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

I have enough hair for 2 but I like them smooth.

Old 05-19-2013, 04:33 AM   #5
Domesticity
Really Experienced

If they have hair I prefer it to not be shaved or waxed. If they don't have hair naturally that's nice, too. I like either, I just don't want to have a prickly chest rubbed against me. I do have a slight preference towards little body hair naturally. But I really get turned off by a guy with no pubic hair.

Edited to add: Well color me embarrassed...I just responded to this thread after loading "new posts". Lol then I realized this is the glbt chatter. Sorry!

Old 05-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #6
jushorny
A Slow Process

I'm good either way. I lean toward hairy, or slightly hairy although a naturally smooth man is hot too

Old 05-19-2013, 10:20 AM   #7
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

I like the thought of a smooth fit guy like myself. Not muscular but in shape and pretty would be nice

Old 05-19-2013, 12:26 PM   #8
44special

The smoother the better.

Old 05-19-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

Am I smooth enough? lol

Old 05-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #10
nakedplay
Literotica Guru

I enjoy seeing a smooth naked body

Old 05-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #11
YoungMNGuy

Not into body hair personally. I'm pretty much hairless other than some ass hair and I wish I didn't have that.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #12
Secrets4Me
Experienced

Body hair is no biggie either way for me but I do prefer at minimum a trimmed pubic area.

Old 05-20-2013, 01:51 AM   #13
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsterDude View Post
On men, do you prefer them to be hairy, or do you like them shaved and smooth? Feel free to discuss why in the thread, as well as share pictures.

I personally love hairy men. There's nothing like running your fingers through a nice hairy chest.
i like my men hairy and i agree there is nothing like a nice hairy chest and i like to keep myself smooth which they seem to like but i do love a real man with a hairy chest and a bit of a belly .

Old 05-23-2013, 07:18 AM   #14
shrek100

Being hairy myself, I get self conscious of my body hair. I have a very hairy back, shoulders and chest( and everywhere else). I do trim my balls, keep my cock hair free and keep the area tidy.
My wife likes it, I always thought this was because she is married to me and just accepts it and most women would find it a turn off.
I had gone swimming with my son, something I don't do often due to being self conscious - in a public swimming pool that had a big jacuzzi thing that I was sitting in whilst my son played in the main pool. In the Jacuzzi was a lady I guess mid forties. She kept looking at me and I was getting paranoid, she was really staring at me. She the said "you are so manly can I touch you" I laughed and said if you want, she moved over and stroked her hands over my chest and down my back, she than grabbed my cock and said " god perfect" before turning and getting out. Leaving me thinking wtf!

Old 05-25-2013, 02:49 AM   #15
priapusone
Literotica Guru

body

so smooth I want....

Old 05-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #16
WebTraveller
Literotica Guru

Definitely smooth.

Old 05-25-2013, 08:32 PM   #17
Prime
Literotica Guru

My body hair personally has to go. I work outside in some pretty oppressive heat at times and I found an undershirt works a lot better at keeping me cool and wicking away sweat than my chest hair. But over time, I started to just like it that way. I can see my muscle-y muscles better.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:30 AM   #18
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsterDude View Post

i love hairy guys ,i love to run my fingers through their chest hair and pubic hair before i do whatever they want .

Old 05-29-2013, 07:06 AM   #19
KinkyPerv83
Literotica Guru

Smooth smooth smooth for me!

Old 05-29-2013, 07:44 AM   #20
Lovehotsummer
Experienced

Smooth like David Beckham

Old 06-03-2013, 10:02 AM   #21
RoadsterDude

I've always shaved my chest hair but I've been letting it grow out and I have to say I love it!

Old 06-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #22
burnie4434
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertreams View Post
no hair for me, the smoother the better. Michaelangelo's David, would be peerfedt,right down to the small uncut cock and tiny bush.
I agree except I prefer cut and no pubic hair either.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #23
jerkperv
Virgin

No preference, but I do like having a nice pair of hairy balls bouncing against my chin when I'm blowing a dude.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #24
drummer34
Really Experienced

Rather hairy myself and i DO prefer "The natural look", trimmed at places: Yes, totaly hairless: ewwwwwwwww.

-besides, i have WAY too much hair for me to be totally bare, it would be a friggin nightmare.

Old 06-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #25
StarrOftheNite
Really Experienced

I think this is really three questions. One asking Gay Tops whether they prefer hairy or smooth, one asking Gay Bottoms, and a third asking transsexuals the same question.

Back before I came to the realization that I am crossdressing, boi-pussy slut, I would occasionally play at being the Top, and I preferred smooth, slender men to be my bottoms.

For almost ten years now I've only bottomed, and only when I'm in my totally smooth feminine presentation because, as a CD trans-girl, I am projecting myself as a woman, not a man during sexual intercourse. As that CD trans-girl, the only preference I have about body hair on my partners is that I like a smooth cock and reasonably well trimmed pubic hair. Spitting out stray hairs, or having them stuffed into my nostrils, detracts from the purity of my cocksucking experience.

I still get turned-on by photos of smooth, androgynous twinky boys, and nude pics of guys with shaved bodybuilder physiques similar to Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson are tremendously titillating, but those are matters of aesthetics rather than raw, sexual attraction. I am definitely inclined to sink to my knees in sexual submission to any big, strong, hairy naked guy who tells me to suck his hard cock.

I suppose that if a man could play the stunt double for Smokey the Bear that would be a turn-off, but I've never seen anyone that hairy.

I also prefer smooth shaven faces, or at least a well trimmed beard and/or moustache. Long beards and droopy 'staches collect drool and spittle, and I don't like kissing a man when his moustache and beard are wet and cold.

Last edited by StarrOftheNite : 06-03-2013 at 01:15 PM.