Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 06-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
Netzach
>semiotics?

for the casual community ha

For those of you who play hard often and generously with strangers in any capacity and skillset as well as those in intimate rels.

Have you ever been more wigged out about your magic skillz with an intimate partner than a party bunny? A particular area of play that you choke on with one person but not the rest?

― William S. Burroughs

Old 06-29-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netzach View Post
For those of you who play hard often and generously with strangers in any capacity and skillset as well as those in intimate rels.
So...everyone? *scratches his chin*

Quote:
Have you ever been more wigged out about your magic skillz with an intimate partner than a party bunny? A particular area of play that you choke on with one person but not the rest?
Yes.

Some things just can change or destroy a relationship. If there is no relationship, not much can be destroyed.

Old 06-29-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
Netzach
>semiotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
So...everyone? *scratches his chin*
OK, it's redundant with the thread title, I admit.

Thanks.

That's actually an economical way to get at the root of it, appreciated.

― William S. Burroughs

Old 06-29-2010, 12:57 PM   #4
intothewoods
Truth seeker

Well it's been a while but I can sometimes do better (in my case, take more) with a casual partner because I'm more detached, especially if I've been warmed up nicely. If I haven't been, I do better with my PYL, because there is more drive to please and also the sexual anticipation helps.

Old 06-29-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
FungiUg
Waves at Cats

Quote:
I tend to go the other way. With someone I know and understand how they react, I will push harder because I can trust what's going is okay for them. With a stranger, how to tell? Also, once I get into someone's head I have a fair idea of what buttons to push and how hard. If I'm just pushing stuff at random for myself, it's not as much fun.

I'm just not good at playing with random people, in whatever capacity.

I've done the hardest pain scenes with my partner, that's for sure. And I'm planning to do more!

Old 06-29-2010, 06:07 PM   #6
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?

Four years later, I'm still struggling at my Topping skills with the boy. Other people? Bring it on him. With him? I choke. Every damn time. Neither of us can really figure it out.

As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles

Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.

Old 06-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #7
Soumis
Really Really Experienced

Have to admit my first thought was, magic skillz!!!

Wigged out in a bad or good way? Not that it matters much I suppose; I've had good and bad wigging moments with strangers and intimates alike.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:41 PM   #8
Homburg
Daring greatly

Eh, I do the hardest stuff with my girls. I don't tend to play hard with party bottoms because I don't know what they can take. I refuse to chance breaking someone because I don't know their tolerances and reactions.

I don't have problems playing with folks at parties and events, I just keep it level. Fortunately, I am usually sought out for rope play, and thus don't worry as much. We discuss health concerns, and move from there. No worries. While being the "rope guy" does narrow the field a bit vis a vis those wanting to bottom for me, it dovetails with my general attitude.

I am not usually one for titles. In my world, titles are reserved for relationships.
Millificent (aka "viv") and myinnerslut both call me "Master".
You can call me "Homburg". Still accepting Rope Bunny applications, of course.

Disclaimer: Live your life how you want to live. Be secure enough in what you do that _my_ words won't affect you. Because my opinion has no material meaning in your life beyond what you let it have.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:30 AM   #9
TypicalDeviant
Literotica Guru

It can be hard for me to be as rough or dominant as I'd like because the emotions can sometimes carry over, and we like to keep it strictly bedroom.

/Though about a year ago, we had some friends over for dinner and she was really irritating me. We got up to grab some things from the kitchen and I told her that if she kept it up, I was going to lay her over my lap and spank her after they left. She kept it up and I kept my word. She didn't like the stinging, but she was quite moist and ready when I was done...

And off-topic: I'm still pretty sure that that whole series of threads was a giant performance art piece.

Old 06-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
00Syd
Secret Agent

I realized a while back that I can and usually do play much harder with people I'm not emotionally attatched to. This was sort of a bummer realization. There was a while when Seb was super dissapointed and things felt kind of down and shitty because he couldn't understand why things I could take when we first started getting to know each other are suddenly a no-go. We're still in the process of re-finding our groove.

"It's good knowin' he's out there, the Dude, takin' her easy for all us sinners."
-The Big Lebowski

Old 07-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #11
Evil_Geoff
Equal Opportunity Sadist

Good question. There are some things I will only do with my SO (like cutting, or sex during or after play). There are some that she's not so into that I do more with others (like needles).

My Tori and I are fluid bonded, thus the no sex/no cutting outside our relationship. Other than that, it's ALL negotiable based on what folks enjoy/are willing to take...

Tarheel Leather Club - http://www.tarheelleatherclub.org
T3WD - http://www.t3wd.org
National Coalition For Sexual Freedom - http://www.ncsfreedom.org

The 500 Question Purity Test - 39.4% Pure and dropping...

Curious? Want to know what I would be looking for in a partner? Try HERE. And yes, I actually have a serious ad.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #12
Parthenon
Really Really Experienced

Well, with cyber sex at least, it's weird, but I'm actually better with more random people. When it's someone I care more about, want more or like that, I'm more likely to freeze up, or get absorbed by my enjoyment and not concentrate on hers as much as I usually do. And for other stuff, it can be harder to push something you haven't tried in a relationship than with someone you don't have to worry about a future with. just my two cents.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:27 AM   #13
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

I realize this thread is quite old, but I don't think I was about to answer the first time.

Quote:
Yes, actually; Massage.

My wife happens to be one of the more challenging 'clients' i've ever had, which makes it somewhat tragic that she is now one of the only people I still do massages for, with diminishing frequency.