Old 08-20-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
Wiley999
Really Really Experienced

Crowded Elevator

Looking for some creativity and departure from reality as what happens in the elevator probably can't happen in the time it takes to go 50 floors but let's use all 50 ... and well that's what imagination is for mmmm ?

Stepping into the elevator on my way to my first interview for a sales position. Wearing my pressed white shirt pinstripe suit and black tie with red designs. My gold watch hangs off my wrist near the onyx cuff links that always brought my luck.

The elevator fills up with people on their way to start their day. Peoples eyes stuck in their smart phones. Not sure what could have happened from the garage or train to the elevator that needed their attention but ...
The doors start to close and i hear a pair of heels on the marble floor of the lobby of this high rise building.

I stick my hand out to stop the doors from closing. People in the elevator groan at the 5 second delay. The doors open and i see you standing there < Looking for woman to play this role - perhaps executive ... or incoming intern ... or someone competing for the same job i am ... or someone looking to surprise or be surprised ...>

I look into your eyes and then step back to let you stand in front of me ... the doors close... and i glance up at the numbers as we start our ascent. My nostrils involuntarily flare as i get a whiff of the perfume you are wearing .. i grip the handrail to my left tightly my other hand gripping my briefcase

I can also be found on yahoo at wilporter88

Old 08-24-2014, 04:37 PM   #2
Wiley999

quick bump

Old 08-24-2014, 05:52 PM   #3
Initiate_me
Experienced

I can't believe this. This damn elevator is always so crowded. It's so awkward, standing there pressed into strangers- especially for a young intern like me. I don't know anyone and I don't really belong. I straighten my outfit, over my slim figure, take a deep breath, and squeeze into the elevator.

I'm face to face with some guy, at the side, who's holding a briefcase. He's staring at me. Is it because I'm so close? There's not much I can do about that. Try to smile apologetically at him.

Old 08-24-2014, 06:02 PM   #4
Wiley999

i look at the petite figure in front of me and see her smile up at me a little shy and sheepish ... i haven't seen her before ... but then i haven't seen most of the people in this building and most of them aren't worth remembering anyways .. but this one .. this one ... has potential ... i smile back at her and as the elevator jolts to begin its rise ... my chest bumps into her breasts and i try to step back and watch her compose herself in front of me

Old 08-24-2014, 06:31 PM   #5
Initiate_me
Experienced

Oops. The motion of the elevator just pressed him against me. This outfit is tight, he probably felt my breasts against him there. I try to look somewhere else. I try..... not to get turned on.

Old 08-24-2014, 06:35 PM   #6
Wiley999

her breasts feel nice as they press against my chest and i smile looking at her outfit to see if she is trying to hide them or keep them hidden under a suit jacket padded bra etc ...

i keep looking down at her petite body. my chest heaves as i take a deep breath and my chest rubs against the fabric if her blouse < or jacket >.

there elevator stops on another floor more jostling for position as people get on and off and we are wedged closer together ... my knee lifts up between her calves and slowly begins to move higher between her thighs ...

people looking at their cell phones engrossed in their own worlds as we make our own little space and world and it keeps getting smaller

Old 08-24-2014, 06:48 PM   #7
Initiate_me
Experienced

I don't think the silk of this blouse is anywhere near thick enough for this kind of situation. We're pressed together quite closely now. His knee.... is moving up between my legs.... is he doing that on purpose? This is so public..... and yet, private too- no one is looking, there is a scattering of conversation, a hum of ambeint music. No one knows what is happening.

Old 08-24-2014, 07:07 PM   #8
Wiley999

my knee slides higher then slides back down but my let remains between her feet in her work heels ...

I look around like nothing has happened ... or its all unintentional .. and then as the elevator rocks again .. and her body presses to me my free hand the one by the wall of the elevator extends from the rail to her hip and grips her hip tight ..
my fingers fan out on her hip as if searching for the outline of her panties or thong ...
"pardon me ... " i say and then give an extra squeeze with my fingers .

Old 08-25-2014, 06:20 AM   #9
Initiate_me
Experienced

He defnitely meant to do that. He definitely mean to squeeze my hips just then. I can't believe this is happening. A warm damp starts in my black lace panties. I pull my skirt over my knees again, compulsively, but my hand accidentally brushes across the front of his trousers. Oops. There's definitely some excitement in there.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:20 AM   #10
Wiley999

as your hand brushes against my hardening cock .. i lift my eye brows and my smile gets bigger ... more people getting off then on .. and we are moved to the back corner of the rising elevator ...

to those getting on you are hardly even visible anymore as my body shields you from their eyes if they even bothered to look ...

i look down at you my eyes wide and happy the tip of my pink tongue slowly slides across my bottom lip then snakes back into my mouth ..

I give a little push with my hip and my cock slides along your skirt covered thigh

Old 08-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #11
Initiate_me
Experienced

He just licked his lips at me. He definitely wants something. And.... I do too. I'm really turned on, which is sort of disgusting, in this crowded box. I must be such a slut for wanting him to touch me here....
His cock nudges my thigh. I avert my gaze, looking to the doors as if nothing was happening. We're in a corner, I'm probably not in anyone's view. Can I risk it? I slowly lift my skirt at one side, revealing the pale flesh of my cycling-toned thigh.

Old 08-26-2014, 08:08 AM   #12
Wiley999

watching your manicured nails at the hem of your skirt. I stand in front of you stoic and strong as you reveal your flesh. Inviting further contact and assault on your petite frame.

not needing to be asked twice i put my hand on your hand. my fingers stretch out and touch the smooth warm toned flesh of your thigh there is almost an electrical spark as flesh touches flesh.

I step closer and my hand slides under the hem now and caresses the flesh of your inner thigh stroking up and down my shoulder barely moving so as to not attract any attention.

The elevator jolts to a stop and my hand moves swiftly up between your thighs to your damp panties. Most of your thigh is exposed for any eyes that might be looking but there is no danger of that ....

i slide my hand back down your thigh as the elevator continues its journey and your skirt falls down to a more respectable place on your thigh... i remove my hand from under your skirt and lift it to my face my nostrils flare as i inhale your scent and then insert the finger that touched your damp panties into my mouth.