Club Lost and Found

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,437
A simple club... dance floor... bar... plenty of tables and booths for mingling. A place where characters who find themselves homeless but still full of tales to tell and mischief to get into can find new partner/partners for new tales. Those characters who have never gotten to live out their stories are welcome too.

If you have a character that you wan to breath new life into post them here in the club and find another interesting character you think you can work with and start a thread and link it here if.you want so we can all follow the new tales be they one on one or group threads. We all have those characters we loved playing and want to play again so do it.

The club will grow in time but by all means enjoy it now as well.

9befb366.jpg


Adrianna... bartender... manager... dancer...
 
Nadya glanced around as she tore herself from her writing and sighed.

a2a3793a.jpg
 
men-s-suits-Fashion-black-business-suits-wedding_7202574_1.bak.jpg


IC: E. E. Harrison Jr. (Just Harrison)

Harrison didn't know why he was drawn here. Ever since the death of his wife Lily he avoided the kind of places like this in the city. Though his employer had many dealings with them. He stayed in the background-where it was safe and quiet and the exuberant aura of sexual energy was safely held at a distance. He had never liked crowds even before Lily had turned him into a vampire. Now when he was of the specific and rare strain of vampire known as an incubus places like this was much a smorgasborg for him, but it all tasted like ash without Lily.

Maybe he'd gone without sex, without human or not-actually-human interaction too long. He didn't know. But he collected his bottle of water and sat in the corner away from people dressed in his impeccable suit as always, clean, orderly, well kept all an obsessive-compulsive need to buttress how empty his life was without the one thing, the one person, that made it worth a damn.
 
Nadya glanced at each new arrival her eyes taking in the suit for a moment. There was no real dress code beyond keep it a little modest in the main club but a full suit was a new one for her since she had been here.
 
Adrianna watches everyone mingle from the bar. The club was fairly simple but huge at the same time.
 
pic1102.jpg


Mikayla found herself alone on the dance floor, moving in rhythm to the music...tonight, she wanted to have fun and there were no limits as to what sort of fun she wanted to have...
 
The club was beginning to take more shape as private rooms for parties or simply to get away were slowly becoming available. Some that were merely behind curtain doors over various nooks along a couple of the walls which were free to guests at any time as long as they were not already occupied all the way up to rooms upstairs from the club.

The floor of rooms directly above the club were capable of mirrored places in the floor where those in the room could see the club but those in the club could not see into the rooms. Each room had its own feel and special requests could be made for particular arrangements for the rooms. No two rooms are the same in any decor nor set up for any expectation or fantasy. They are requested so that those wanting one can decide what they want in the rooms. There is a floor that is off limits to guests where the owner and staff live. Arrangements can be made if residence is needed either permanently or for an extended period of time.

Adrianna had left Nadya to running the main floor of the club while she oversaw the development of the rest of her establishment. Including a rooftop heated pool and hot tubs. Nadya did not mind at all arranging for more musicians and other entertainment including a couple of old friend who were dancers.
 
Last edited:
To the world she always appeared as a phantom... A black cat lost in a world of humans. If they only knew that hidden in that feline form was a woman. She knew from a young age she was different even from her Were leopard family. She could take on the forms of any cat... from the little black domestic which was the form she remained in most of the time all the way up to a lioness or Tigress.

Essence padded in a sleek night black housecat with almost very human ice blue eyes. leaping up onto the bar as Nadya looked at here and smiled reaching a hand out to her and motioning to the back room behind the bar.

There are clothes back there for you Es... you are safe here so how about you try to get used to being human okay? I promise... its fun here. Katia has all sorts of singers and bands here playing.

The cat seemed to nod and warily hop down behind the bar and pad into the room Nadya pointed out as if understanding as Nadya closed the door behind her. Several moments later she walked back out a young raven haired woman with those same ice blue eyes.

003.jpg
 
Last edited:
Harrison returned to Club Lost and Found. He did not know why he came back here, he had spent weeks fighting it. Living like a hermit in his apartment, the internet had allowed him to work and maintain the distance from people he was used to.

So why was he here walking into a bar filled to the brim with them, and not just any people but women....not that he had any thing to fear from the fairer sex-in comparison to his late wife none of them had anything to offer him.

Lilly was his life-without her...there was nothing.

So he got another bottle of water from the bartender and walked back to the booth in the darkened corner furthest from the patrons of the Club and sat and watched and brooded. He was always a bit of wallflower. Lilly was the one who pulled him free of his shell. Now with her gone....he sat and sipped at the water sampling the exuberant energy of the bar but feeling none of it.
 
Essence tensed as someone walked near the bar. Nadya nodded to him she had seen him in a time or two before.

Essence its okay... Safe here remember...

But it was too late she was gone... darting to shadows and fighting the desire to return to her feline form. She was not used to being human around so many humans much less being so visible to them. Slinking through the shadows the music around here was nice and the people seemed to leave her alone which helped calm her some but still remaining human so long was fr from comfortable for her. She watched the male from time to time though... he was different than the over crowded dance floor or the mortals on stage but why?
 
Harrison sat and drank his water, and wincing as the loud music blared over the rumbling murmur of a dozen conversations. Some were dancing, others were drinking and conversing. People. No matter how long he lived human or otherwise his experience was that people sought out human contact.

But he avoided it, if he could not contact Lilly then he wanted no contact with anyone.

This was a mistake. This place had nothing for him here. Harrison rose up and left a large tip for the owner's efforts, but he would not return. Then he turned and headed across the bar for the door.
 
You are not like them...

A voice seemed to float around him she was hidden but still curious.

Why did you come here... when you avoid them?
 
Harrison stopped at the sound of the voice and looked around. A fey? Maybe a ghost? No, but whoever the voice belonged to it was definitely not human...the energy was almost like a shifter, but subtly different.

That's a question I was just asking myself. But here you are hiding yourself from me...how...is it a glamour of some sort? Well anyway...It seems you're the pot calling the kettle black to me.
 
Suddenly there were two ice blue eyes before him as she watched him her head tilted slightly. Her eyes still a feline diamond as they searched his face.

It is... nature for me but you are more like them than me. Plus there are more like us in this place than you think... Our resident writer a witch and the owner Arianna... I do not know but she does not reek of human. We all have our reasons to hide.
 
And its no one's business to pry into anyone's reason to hide.

He was getting a better fix on her energy. Her shape was becoming clearer now, it was just a hazy shimmering silhouette, but he could make out somethings about her. Whoever she was she was definitely some sort of shifter. The feline eyes told him that, but she was different than the ones he had encountered before. Harrison couldn't put a finger on it.

If you'll excuse me, ma'am, I was just leaving.

With that he tipped his head to her and made to move past her.
 
Ahh you do not hide... you run... I have done that too... Perhaps two so well versed in hiding should compare notes... sometime.

She smiled he was strange and that feline curiosity was starting to try to get the better of her as she studied his eyes.

If you wish to continue running then farewell I guess but you do not have to run here... Nadya constantly reminds me that this place is safe.
 
Nowhere is truly safe.

He stopped and looked at that hazy silhouette and the sparkling blue diamond eyes.

The moment you think you are is the moment catastrophe always strikes.
 
She became wary by his words and Her features instinctually became more feline as she fought not shifting openly like this not that anyone here would realize or notice but still she told the others she would try to remain human.

Where to go then... to run... to leave... now... why?
 
Why....Why is a long and personal and most of all a private story?

He smiled, it had been a long time since he bantered with anyone like this. It reminded him of Lilly, but everything invariably reminded him of her. But it also brought back the pain and loneliness his life had become since his wife's tragic death.

You shouldn't pry. Didn't anyone tell you curiosity killed the cat.
 
You would not kill... you do not hold that scent... pain... sadness... yes... death... no. You want to run away again... go...

She transformed having maintained human form for as long as her sanity would let her and now a sleek black house cat circled at his legs still confused and curious about this being.
 
Definitely a shifter.

He bent down and picked her up. Harrison held her gently in his hands to look her in the eye. There was the same blue diamond eyes staring back into his.

He collected her clothes-the biggest drawback to shifters that could delve that far into their animal essences-the constant need to replace clothing they left behind or ruined when they transformed. He blushed deeply when he picked up her lacy panties and hurriedly folded them in among her dress and shoes. Then he carried her and her clothes over to the bar where he caught the bartender's attention.

Excuse me miss, it seems one of your customers has shifted and needs her things stashed to collect them later.

As she did his hand drifted to pet her. He had a friendly old hound dog back at the ranch as a kid waaaaaay back before he became a vampire, and it positively loved it when he had scratched that area between his ears. Cats and dogs didn't have too many similarities, but Harrison figured that had to be similar.
 
Back
Top