Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-24-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

It started in the Dragon-closed

closed for Katalynn

Andrew leanes back against the roughly hewed logs and granite stone wall. Staring blankely at the fire place across the field of drunken bodies.The Red Dragon on the Water tavern is noisy tonight. With gray plums of pipe smoke hanging over the crowd like a threating storm. Citizen and slaves, freemen and pirates partake in the talk of the day. Dutch fishermen and sailor spew out their stories of adventures on the high seas. While large breasted serving girls bring stynes of mead, beer and grog to the many tables.The smell of Jamacan rum is noted in the room, adding to the gaiety.

Next to him is a fellow captain and good friend Alexi Rostov of the pirate ship Eyes of Azov. Alexi snore softly. His breath heavy with Jamacian rum. Alexi is a little out of place here. A Dutch tavern in the new world is not where one would go to find a tall Russian pirate. And most would admit that Neiw Amsterdam is a bit off the beaten trail for Caribean pirates to begin with. Yet the Govenor is understanding. Better a few pirates in the colony then British Man-o-war in the habor. And they do carry in fine stash of Spanish booty from far off islands to the South.

They are here thanks to there local benifactor Franko Hogers. Mr. Hogers is the main stockholder in the Franko Generals Services Corperation. Which is made up of Franko's General Store and the Red Dragon on the Water and Franko's Wagon and Transport Company. And half owner of East River Papers.
Mr. Hogers is well acquainted with the rough and tumbled members of the Brotherhood of Pirates. There loose association befuddled the Spanish from Trinadad to Havana. Striking at will against port and ship.

Andrew is here to meet a lady. He doesn't know her in either meanings of the word. He just received a rather cryptic message Meet me at the Dragon signed by a woman's hand or so Andrew hopes. So here he sits looking at the fire and listening to Alexi's snore.

A pirate life, that's what I want, oh to be on the sea, and hear the cannons roar!

You know you have it good. When the best ass on the beach is only half as good as what you have at home!

Once I sat by the sea, lived on a river, saw the main line of commerce, dwelling in a valley far from home.

[

What would be fun, is if we were all crazy. Then I would think I was normal.

To all my co-writers and readers: I have finely had my surgery. I am in recovery. I hope to resume my "normal" writting routine soon. Thank you for your understanding!

Last edited by BRIGHTWELL : 07-24-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:30 PM   #2
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Her father was one of the many officials of this city and politics was how she was raised. Recently there has been rumors of her father and a want to start some kind of war with some high and mighty pirates. Naturally no one was suppose to know considering it is a war made of fraud.

Salyne had seen the plans on her fathers desk that were not meant to be seen. It was in the evening when no one was suppose to be around. There were just too many rumors and she had to see for herself. Somehow one of the servants had seen her reading and ratted Salyne out. So far her father hasn't taken action, although he has been dropping some serious hints that he has a plan up his sleeve. Even the servants have spreading rumors about some kind of punishment to keep Salyne quiet.

Salyne had been hiding in one of the dark corners waiting and watching. Salyne was actually amazed he had came to meet with an unknown person. Another two hours went by before she made any contact with him. She was wearing a long fur cloak with the hood hiding her face while she watched Andrew a little more. After another moment she had the waiter tell Andrew that she wanted to talk.

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way
~Brian Adams~

Old 07-24-2014, 07:25 PM   #3
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

The door opened swiftly as the man dressed in brown boldly walks in and looks around. He stops and quints his eyes. He slowly closes the door. He purses his lips. The bar tender gives him a half knowing smile. Franko Hogers is in the house. The man is short and portly. Known for his wit and whimsy.

" THERE IS TREACHERY IN MY HOUSE!" He bellows.

A small mousey faces man stands. "Yeahr right there gov'ner, this mead is flat and over priced!"

Franko walks over to the man. " Quill, you can complain when you .... pay your bill....And that will be a while, will it not?" The room explodes with laughter. Several patron stand and point to Quill. "Quite right, he is too!"

Franko straightens up and smiles with delight. "A GREAT BUNCH OF LADS HERE TONIGHT!" he calls out. Again the the room erupts with laughter. Franko waves to the crowd and makes his way over to Andrew.

Andrew opens one eye and leans his head back a bit. "Ah, my good friend tha man himself. What brings yeah to this rat hole? Ah sorry, this being your rat hole, and all." Franko sits himself at the table and takes off his hat. "What I said is true. There are rumblings in the goverment house. " Just then Dries Clutt, the waiter walks over to the table. "There's a lady here ta see yeah. She has been here a while." Dries looks over to the corner.

Andrew looks over at the darkened corner. "My what a pretty little creature ta hide in tha shadows. " He looks back at Franko. "I wonder if the creature is in the mix of this rumbling. Mr. Hogers I bid you a good night, sir."
Andrew stands and walks over to the ladies table.
"A strange place fer a lady ta be this evening, how can I be of service?"

A pirate life, that's what I want, oh to be on the sea, and hear the cannons roar!

You know you have it good. When the best ass on the beach is only half as good as what you have at home!

Once I sat by the sea, lived on a river, saw the main line of commerce, dwelling in a valley far from home.

[

To all my co-writers and readers: I have finely had my surgery. I am in recovery. I hope to resume my "normal" writting routine soon. Thank you for your understanding!

Old 07-25-2014, 12:41 AM   #4
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Emerald green eyes looked up towards Andrew greeting him with a smile.

"I am hoping you can be of service, you were highly recommended to me."

Salyne waited a moment till he took a seat in front of her, never lifted the hood off however, not wanting to be seen.

"I am in need of transportation off these lands. I can pay whatever it is you ask for, although, I do not wish to be asked questions."

Reaching into her cloak she pulled out a bag full of gold and some precious gems onto the table.

"This is payment if you can make me vanish tonight, you will get more when we leave this place."

For as much as she tried to hide her fear, it was still pretty clear in her voice. This tavern was not her typical place, it was dirty, full of drunk and it smelled horrid. Yet, she couldn't go back home either.

"Do you accept?"

~Brian Adams~

Last edited by katalynn : 07-25-2014 at 05:29 PM.

Old 07-26-2014, 01:24 AM   #5
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

"I am hoping you can be of service, you were highly recommended to me."Her emerald green eyes shining with excitement. Andrew listened to her with growing interest. He quickly glanced at the gold coins. But it was the jewels that caught his eye. He smiles at her.

"My dear the next favorable tide is in 4 hours. Raising anchor isn't the problem. The problem is crew. Only a third of my crew is near by. The rest is scattered out in the countryside it would take a day or more to round them all up. Then there is the matter of supplies and getting them loaded aboard my ship. In three to four hours with a small crew we can only load enough for say a week and a half. We will have to stop in the Virginia colony to pick up food and more men."

Andrew looks around. His eyes stop on Franko Hogers. "I have an idea, but you are going to have ta trust me. Mr. Hogers has both supplies and wagons. "
Andrew pauses. "But here is the rub. He is also in charge of the docks. You will have to bribe him to use the docks after dark."

[

Old 07-26-2014, 12:49 PM   #6
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Salyne studied his face and expressions as he spoke to see if he was playing her or not. It was at the mention of talking to Hogers that made her shrink a bit further into the dark corner, hiding her face from the rest of tavern.

"I understand."

Glanced over at Hogers, he was a good man, one she could trust. Yet, at the same time he was good friends with her father. It was a while back when she was asking around for good smugglers, at the time it was for different reasons than it is now. Even then, she never went through with her plan at the time because of her father it all fell through. Salyne never knew if Hogers had anything to do with that either, unable to prove that he ratted her out.

"I can not speak to him. Despite Hogers being a good friend and the one that recommended you, he...."

She paused for a moment, thinking about how to not go into details.

"Let's just say the less people that know about my disappearance the better."

Salyne didn't know the details of who was involved with her fathers plan, but she didn't want to take the chance. Took a glance back at Andrew taking back the pouch, pulling out a handful of gold and gems, setting them on the table for him.

"Thank you for meeting with me. I do trust you and I fully understand your situation."

Looked around the tavern thinking of a new game plan, knowing she won't be able to stick around for long. However, they wouldn't think to look for her in a place like this, taverns like this were below her. Salyne also knew what to expect and was fighting every urge to run home and scrub herself clean.

"I will take a room here for a couple nights, three at most and that is pushing it. If you are able to help me sooner, you know where to find me."

Her emerald eyes looked back up to Andrew, a smile traced her lips hoping that he can find a way to make her vanish.

"If you are unable to help, I would hope that you will let me know so I can find other means of vanishing."

Salyne waited for a moment before she started to get up from her seat.

"Oh, you can call Krissy for now, that's the name I'll use for the room as well."

She did have a back up plan, however, like it is with this one, it would take a couple of days. Most the ships that are here now only arrived and have not been here long, just like Andrew, they are resupplying with the half the crew gone. For now she knew she was stuck here, she expected that and was prepared for it. Salyne did like Andrew though, she has heard a lot about him through Hogers and now that she finally got to meet him, he wasn't all that bad looking either....... for a pirate.

~Brian Adams~

Last edited by katalynn : 07-26-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Old 07-27-2014, 01:39 AM   #7
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

Miss Krissy

"Your going totake a room here?" Andrew tried hard not to smile at her. He looks down at the table and pushed around s few of the gold coins. Then looks up at her.

"In three days I will have a full crew and supplies for a few months. We can sail south and be in the islands in a few weeks. Think about where you want to go. The Dutch Indies might be a good place. I know the wife of the Governor. She is a very colorfull woman, she killed three high ranking suitor in one night. Then fled here to Neiw Amstredam. She worked for Mr. Hoger for a long time, maybe you remember her, Mocha Blanka?"

By her reaction, Andrew could tell that she did. "Well it doesn't matter, anyway if you take a room here, lock your door! This can be a wild place. And the guard gives this place a wide berth." Andrew stands up and picks the few coins off the table. "If you have a pistol. I would leave it fully cocked next to you bed." He starts to move away then stops and looks back at her.

"Good night to you, Miss Krissy. Oh, and by the way. My ship is THE RED HORSE it can be found near the west dock. You can't miss it...its the only French built pirate frigate in the harbor, 26 guns!"

[

Old 07-27-2014, 03:33 AM   #8
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

"Well, Sir Andrew, it looks like I do not have much of a choice than to stay here. Now does it?"

The smile on her lips remained while she listened to him and his concerns.

"If you wish, you can always check up on me."

Salyne likes how he was concerned about her staying here, it only made her respect him a little more. Assured him that she will be fine here, the barkeep was real good friend of hers and knew she needed a place to hide. As always, he never needed nor wanted details, this is a game he knew all to well with all sorts of people.

"See you in three days then."

Looks back towards Andrew before talking to the barkeep,

"Good night, Sir Andrew. And Thank you for helping."

Deep down she really did not like putting anyone in the middle of her problems like this, but she knew her father and his ways of shutting people up. Being his daughter is no real exception. What he wants, he gets, no matter the cost.

Once Salyne got to her room, she sat on the bed looking out the window and wondered where she would go. In reality, she had no true game plan on the where, just focused on the how. She knew she wouldn't be going back to any type of governor's house, it would be a small town type area. Her whole life had changed in a direction that will need quite a bit of time to adjust. Figured she would just hit the first town they docked at and go from there. Perhaps even go as far as the second town, far from this place without being too much of a burden.

Salyne also didn't mind the extra few days in town, it won't be easy, but she needed her own supplies. Not to mention a new dress that is more suitable for traveling, perhaps something that doesn't make her stand out so much. Sadly she also needed new weapons too, wanting to just get rid of her old life and start new. For now it was late and it has been a horridly long day, the next three days will not be any easier.

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-27-2014, 10:31 AM   #9
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

Aboard the Eyes of Azov

"THAT cunning bastard!" Andrew says alloud. Alexi opens opens his eyes slowly. "Andrew why are you ? No, what are you doing here?" Alexi askes in heavy accented English.

"I have a mission! Well, we have a passenger to transport. What I mean is, she needs to get out of town." Andrew walks around Alexi's cabin as he rambles.

Alexi shakes his head and sits up slowly. All the while looking at Andrew move around his cabin. "Andrew, what are going on about?" He watches his friend. "Andrew, I have not seen you this worked up since that thing in .....Port Royal and the plantation owners daughter." Alexi's eyes open wide. " No Andrew, not again! I'm not rushing into the country side to get some tart you knocked up out of the country. " His face looks annoyed." Andrew we just got here three days ago, how can she be with child so quick?"

Andrew stops pacing and looks at Alexi. "What? No one is with child!"

Alexi looks releived. "Well then who is the cunning bastard and who is the woman?"

Andrew pulls a chair out from Alexi's sea deck and sits down and looks sternly at Alexi. "Franko Hogers and I don't know!"

Alexi brightens some. "Ah, now we are getting some where! The Dutch dog, Franko, now I start to see. He wants you to get this, this, woman out of the island. He is a dog!"

Andrew tilts his head to the side and looks questioningly at Alexi. "Alexi? No. she came to me last night in the Dragon. You were asleep."

Alexi now looks confused. " Andrew if she came to you. Why is Franko Hogers in this? Was he in the Dragon too?"

Andrew stands up and walks over to the rear window and looks out. "I'm not sure and yes he was."

"So they were both there in the Dragon?" Alexi askes.

"Yes, they both were there. But not together" Andrew replies.

"Interesting. Something is going on Andrew. I feel it!" Alexi stands up. "I'm going to find out what!" And he walks out the door. Andrew turn and sees his friend leave. "Alexi? Where are you going?"

[

Old 07-27-2014, 01:55 PM   #10
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

For the last three day's Salyne has been dodging her fathers men that have been trying to hunt her down. Dries Clutt had been pretty good about keeping her hidden, only once did he have to hide her in the cellar when she came back from shopping the second day. The men were already up in the rooms searching, so it wasn't difficult to get her out of sight.

Rest of the time she remained in the room. Only time she left was early morning on the second day to do some light shopping. Salyne wasn't able to get much sleep except for a few hours during the day when it was quiet, was beginning to miss her own room and her own clean bed. When she did sleep it was on top of the blankets using her cloak as covers. Her pistol and rapier sword were always within reach, which she has decided to keep, there were none on the market that could replace them. They were a custom made present for a wedding she never had. Which meant they were top of the line weapons that most markets won't have.

Hogers kept coming into the tavern every night, in hopes of finding the 'mystery' woman that Andrew had spoken too. It was far too convenient that she was here the same night Salyne disappeared. Luckily he never found her.

On the third day Salyne was more than ready to get out of here. However, Hogers was causing a great delay in her leaving. The man has been here all morning, it is like he knows she is here and is waiting. It was seriously annoying her with each passing moment and just as she was looking for another route of here, Hogers finally left.

After waiting for a few moments to make sure he was in fact gone, Salyne thanked Dries again for everything he has done and gave him a handful of gold, of course he didn't accept it. On her way to the ship that Andrew had spoken about, she noticed her father's men were scooping out the ships and asking questions. Stayed quite a ways behind them, letting them move on before finally coming to The Red Horse. Held onto her cloak a bit tighter to keep herself hidden as much as possible.

Finding a less distracted crew member Salyne asked "Is Sir Andrew here?"
They pointed towards the cabin area and offered to go get him for her, Salyne let them run off to find Andrew for her.

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-27-2014, 03:13 PM   #11
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

Red Horse Crew

OCC:

This a list of the NPCs that will be in the story. I will continue with the story tonight when I return home.

just some of the past crew (Red Horse historical notes)

Tobas von Klisroenberg -
Tobas is the largest white man in the crew. While not the tallest nor the strongest. He was a wrestler in his former Brenen home. As a butcher he had made a living during the day. By night he was in beer halls wrestling for a few marks. One night he snapped the neck of a drunken patron. The law came and took him away. He was found guilty of murder and sentenced to a prison ship heading for an African colony. His ship was taken by pirates and he was set free. Several years later He was in New Amsterdam and met Andrew. Andrew was looking for crew for a raid against the Spanish in the Triadad area.
Tobas took his work seriosly. THe Captain's word was law. In his mind not to obay the captain could cost you our life. [Side note-Tobas is a RANDY BOY(Gay)]

Rogers- Roger is without a doubt the stronger man of the crew and the tallest, . Roger lead a one man war on slave traders in Africa. He is a Moa Moa trbesman. After six months of a running battle against slave traders he himself was captured and put on a slave ship. The ship he was on was attacked by pirates that set the slaves free. One day in Port Royal he met a man named Mr. Watson.

Leeds-Navigator-(not Officer-new to crew)

Bradley Finch-cook-(story TBA)

Fisk- first shift look out( when at see)

Witt-second shift look out (when at Sea)

Scott 'Scotty' McMasters- crew member from Glasgow, Scotland (Ardgour)

Mr. Watson-First Mate-First officer

Mr. Thomas-Second officer (not yet in story-Nassua)

Mr. Silvers-Third officer( not yet in story-Nassua)

Mr. Anders-Purser-Fourth Officer

Mr. Gorlin Khan-barber-surgeon(ships doctor)

Gun Captains,

Thomas Sullivan-Starboard side gun Captains (Not officer)-senior crew

Steven Sullivan- Port Side gun Captain (Not officer)-senior crew

[

Last edited by BRIGHTWELL : 07-28-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Old 07-28-2014, 02:00 AM   #12
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

three days later

"Mr. Watson!" Andrew calls out . A thin man wearing the jacket of the Swedish naval officer appears before Andrew. "Morn'n Captain, sleep well?" Andrew smiles broadly. "I gather you were playing cards with the Danes again."

Mr. Watson smiles quite brightly. "That would be quite right my Captain. And there was a Swedish officer that joined the game. He was not quite as equipped as he should of been. He lost his jacket to three ladies an a pair of jacks."

Andrew chuckles as he listens to the story. Then turns mildly serious. "Please Mr. Watson what is the situation with the ship?"

"All the crew are accounted for save Fisk and Witt then went up river to do some fur trapping with a Frenchie." Mr. Watson replies.

Andrew is taken back "Fur trapping on the river? When are due back? I would rather not sail without my two best set of eyes, Mr. Watson."

"Word came back a short while back that they were seen walking into Franko's General store with several fine pelts. I exspect they will be here very shortly."
Just as Mr. Watson finishes his report two of the crew approuch the Captain. One is Mr. Anders who was suppervising the loading of the supplies and the other is Scotty McMaster. "Begging the Captain parden, There is a lady on the dock askin fer Sir Andrew." States Mr. Andrews.

"I and might pretty lady she be too, Captain."Scotty adds.

"That is fine Mr. Anders how be the ship's stores?" Askes Mr. Watson. Mr. Anders smiles " We will be closing the hatches shortly. The last load of fresh fruit is coming on board as we speak."

"That is fine Mister Anders show the lady to her cabin and have her luggage brought aboard. Scotty keep an eye out for Witt and Fisk they should be here shortly. And have Finch check the last of the loading."

Scotty Mc Master moves to the side of the ship and sees two men runnung down the dock. He turns toward the Captain. "Captain I see two men running I think its Witt and Fisk."

[

Old 07-28-2014, 12:08 PM   #13
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

While watching all the excitement running around on the ship, it made her heart pound that much faster. Part of it was the excitement of this new adventure, breaking away from her old life for a new one. The other part was fear of the unknown, never having been away from those who hand on her for everything, not having a need to do things for herself. Salyne was fighting the urge of being too demanding, in reality, she was a spoiled brat that rarely cared about others below her.

This situation was different however, these people were helping her and to her surprise, they were not asking questions. If her father knew of them, he could easily turn this around and pin kidnapping on the crew and have em all in prison or put to death. James, 'her father' might not be the governor of this place, sometimes he might as well be.

Salyne had all these thoughts as she followed this Anders to her cabin. She didn't have much for luggage, just a simple bag full of clothes and a few personal items knowing she would need to travel light. The ship amazed her with it's beauty and size, course she has never been on a ship before either.

Salyne turns when they reach her cabin "Thank you Mister Anders."

She was happy to finally be truly hidden at this point. The journey through town wasn't all that easy. James was looking for his daughter that has been missing for days now, today is the day most of the ships leave. Forcing the streets to be littered with his goons in the hunt for her.

Impressed by how clean this room was and it was bigger than she had expected as well, far better than the one in the tavern. Finally able to take the hot cloak off and relax a little, closed the door and opened the window to the cool breeze in. Salyne was glad that she went shopping for lighter clothes, simple blue skirt, loose white shirt that came off her shoulders and a leather vest to go over it. Not her typical style, it was something she could get used to, soon she started to braid her long dark red hair.

Fighting another urge to go explore the ship, knowing that it was best to just stay out of the way and hidden till they took off.

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #14
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

getting under way

Andrew took his place on the quarter deck watching the activaties of the crew.

In a few minutes Mr. Watson walks up to him. "We are ready to get under way Captain!"
"Very good Mr. Watson, take the ship out. Once clear of the make your coarse South by South East." Andrew orders.
"Yes Captain, our coarse will be South by South East. Mr. Watson repeats.

Lines were brought in sails raised and the Red Horse moves out to the middle of the harbor.

"Have the prayer said Mr. Watson" Andrew orders.
"Mr. Anders, read the pryer. If you will.
Mr. Anders steps forward on the deck. "All crew with bow your head for the prayer" He pauses and continues.
"When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come! Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword. "
Andrew steps forward and looks down at the men." WE are the sword of god. It is our duty to take peace from the Papists. This is our sworn duty and I shall show you the way!"

In a short time they were clear of the harbor. Andrew sent Mr. Andres below to fetch Miss Krissy.

When she was on deck Andrew greeted her. "Welcome aboard the Red Horse formerly the, Serpente 26 guns, design by Hendrick, launched 23 June 1668 at Dunkirk."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Red_Horse_Under_Dutch_colors.jpg (106.9 KB, 11 views)

[

Last edited by BRIGHTWELL : 07-28-2014 at 05:12 PM.

Old 07-28-2014, 06:29 PM   #15
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Salyne watched her home creep further and further away as the ship began its journey. It did sadden her to leave everything she knew behind, perhaps someday she will return. Someday. The knock to her door startled her out of her daydreaming, it was Mr Anders letting her know it was safe now.

While following Mr Anders to find Andrew, she was absorbing the scenery before her. Never having seen her home from the waters before, it was just amazing to see, never noticing just how beautiful the land was before.

Salyne greeted Andrews with a polite smile "Thank you for having me, it is a very beautiful ship!"

She was debating on if it was a good time to tell him the story or not, luckily he has been keeping to the 'don't ask questions' part.

"Salyne..." It was a bit quiet at first, clearly struggling with her own thoughts.

"My true name is Salyne. And to answer your previous question a few days ago..."

Turned looking back towards the water and her old home.

"I do not know where I wish to go. I have enough to get a fresh new start just about anywhere. I do know that I do not wish to go back to any house of governors of any type. I am done with politics and their backstabbing way of life."

Gave off a heavy sigh, turned to look back at Andrew.

"I do not know much about life on a ship, but if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. I do not wish to be dead weight or a burden to anyone."

Fact is, she never worked a day in her life and knew absolutely nothing about working a ship. All she could do is try though.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate this."

~~~~~~~`
~~~

This is her dress w/out the hat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg womens-pirate-costume-3.jpg (89.6 KB, 13 views)

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-28-2014, 07:53 PM   #16
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

Where we are going.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate this." she states.
Andew smiles. "You are a paying passenger. You will not be doing any work. You may dine with me and my officers if you wish or you may take your meals in your cabin. I will arrange for you to have a guard. I have two very good men in mind that you may pick from. You will never go below decks with out your guard even in battle. If we do go into battle your station will be your cabin. Your guard will be outside your door. If you wish your guard will be your food tester. In the begining of our voyage the food will be fresh as the weeks pass it will drop off in quality and quanity. " Andrew pauses to gauge her understanding.
"Further, you hold no rank here. It would be best if you spoke to your guard and the officers only. Not all of the men on this ship can be trusted. There are four known rapist on board. Several of the men are randy boys, they may see you as a threat. Do not touch any thing on the gun deck. If you have a question have your guard arrange to speak to one of the gun captains."

Andrew pauses again. "Also, while I agree this is a 'very beautiful ship' it is a fighting ship. Most of the men aboard are a criminal of one sort or another including myself and my officers. Not a man aboard save our new navigator has not had someone's blood on there hands. While in Dutch waters we will be flying Dutch colors. Tomarrow we will stike the Dutch colors and change to some thing else. Our first stop will be the Bahamas. We will stay there for a while then move on. Your last stop before we start raiding will be Port Royal. That may be where you start your new life. Its a English colony in Jamaca."

[

Old 07-28-2014, 09:32 PM   #17
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The instructions were reasonable and she understood all of them. Went back to looking out towards the water, something about it was just so mesmerizing. Thought about everything he had said, it didn't shock her to gain knowledge about the ship being full of criminals. That's pretty much what pirates are anyway, runaway criminals mostly, which is what her father was trying to rid with this fraud war.

"If that is the case, about having a guard. Wouldn't it be reasonable to have two guards? After all, the one would need to sleep and rest at some point."

Salyne was used to having guards, so the concept really wasn't that surprising to her. Although, there were many times where she was able to ditch her guard and run off to do her own thing. In this case, there were not many places to ditch her guard. A slight smirk escaped her as she thought about that.

"What about you? Are you available to be one of my guards?"

Spoken without looking away from the waters, more and more her old home was fading out.

"You don't have to stand outside my door or act like guard. When I am wondering out here could be for company and conversation perhaps?"

Salyne didn't know why she felt comfortable around Andrew, there was just this vibe about him that she liked. Could also be that he treats her with respect, when most men treat her like a helpless child most the time.

"I'm sure having the conversation and company with the same people all the time can get fairly dull at times."

Finally turned to face Andrew with a bit of shyness,

"Wouldn't you agree, Sir Andrew?"

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-28-2014, 10:03 PM   #18
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

"Why Miss Salyne you wish to to keep the company of a pirate?" Andrew feigns shock. "Is this why you wanted to leave Neiw Amsterdam?" Andrew looks around the deck. "This is not the place to hold this conversation. We will go to my cabin and work this out. Not here on the main deck." Andrew turns and opens the door to the cabin area. He indicates for her to go first. When they reach his cabin . He locks the door behind him.

In a low tone he speaks to her as he gets closer to her. "There are rules on board pirate ships and traditions. The only way you can keep my company is to be declared 'the Captains Woman'. Then you can have two guards."

[

Old 07-28-2014, 11:58 PM   #19
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Salyne was a bit off guard for a moment as they entered his cabin, not quite sure of what to expect. With him being so close didn't help how she felt either, the way he smelled, how he looked at her. It took everything she had to not touch and look away to calm her nerves a bit. Although, there was no attempt to move away from where she stood.

A slight laugh finally escaped from her as she regained her focus on what he was saying, his question before coming in here.

"It seems as if the company of pirates is all I have here."

Gave him that sly little smile of hers, her greens were full of excitement.

"What would you have me do, Sir Andrew, just sit around and be quiet for the whole trip?"

It took a moment before breaking away from where she stood, taking a peek around his cabin. Trying to play it cool as she thought about what he had said. Salyne knew what it meant to be someones woman, no matter what social life you live, it all means the same.

"Lets see here...."

Pondering over the choices that have been put in place, now there is this other option. It is clearly not her first choice in starting a new life, it was at least something to consider.

"What would happen if I were to become your woman?"

Turned to face Andrew once more, seeking some kind of reaction towards her words.

"You know, for arguments sake. After all, I am seeking to start over in life. Trying to find all possible options at this point."

Again trying to play it cool, as if it was everyday conversation. Moved over to the desk, running her fingers lightly over the carved wood and admiring the handy work.

"Unless of course there is already a woman in your life."

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-29-2014, 01:05 AM   #20
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

What does it mean?

"There have been many women in my life. Some have been willing some not so much. Some have hung from this very beam." Andrew points to the only rough beam high above her head, in the middle of the. room. But some how I don't think you wish to talk about the other ladies that have graced this room"

He moves in behind her and puts his arms around her waist and draws her very close. In a low tone just above a whisper he says. "What does it mean to be the Captains woman?" He slides his hands up to her breasts. " It means you sleep in the Captain's bed. You suck the Captain cock. It means being a lady on the deck and a woman in this cabin. And you may carry weapons openly on the deck."

Andrew untie her top and slips his hands under her white blouse. "So are you interested in being the Captain's woman?"

[

Old 07-29-2014, 12:11 PM   #21
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

This was slightly unexpected, but not completely unexpected, the thought of it was there, teasing herself with images. Not to mention being in his room pretty much sealed the intentions.

His sudden action made it feel like he knew what she wanted, or maybe even needed. The way he whispered in her ear practically made her melt in his arms, along with the dominating hands that were claiming her breasts.

"I....I do not have much experience.... with men...I.. I've only been with one... years ago... when we were teens...playing around."

Moans escaped from her lips as she leaned up against him, resting her head on his shoulders.

"I am interested.... I also do not wish to disappoint you either..." spoken with uncertainty in her voice. Reaching up to put her hands around Andrews head, allowing him to take his claim.

~Brian Adams~

Old 07-29-2014, 10:40 PM   #22
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

disappoint?

"I find you most intriguing woman." He says to her softly. His hands carressing her breasts. " You look like a lioness ready to stalk any prey. Then confess your innocence in the art of making of love." He finds her nipples and gently rubs the hardening tips. With tenderness his fingers play over them till he feels her breathing change. For several minutes he continues to give both equal attention. He decices to free her clothing. And slides his hands free of her.

He completely unties her bodice and it slips off her shoulders to the deck of his cabin. Her white blouse now loose on her body barely hangs to her upper arms. He steps back from her and pulls his shirt over his head. His smile turn thin as he looks at her. With her hair loose and blouse now loose all sorts of thought cross his mind. All of them lewd. How to take this one? He considers. Not rough, for there is no need. But tenderness and gentleness was not in in his game book. He watches her and considers his options.

[

Old 07-30-2014, 12:03 AM   #23
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

He had brought her into a daze of pure lust, barely holding up her standing position. Breathless and lost in the moment with a pounding heart ready to burst. Suddenly she felt him leave, not longer had the feel of his breath on her neck, or his strong hands roaming over body. Salyne did however, feel his eyes on her, watching her.

Another moment or two passed by before opening her eyes, catching his hungry gaze and seeing that smile. For a split moment it felt as if she some how already disappointed him, yet, that smile and those hungry eyes told her a different story.

Salyne at first attempted to hide herself, unsure of herself. Then there was a sudden change in her attitude, she had a smile of her own.

"I never said I was innocent. I am just simply picky about my prey. I am not just some cheap whore after all."

Slowly slipped out of her shoes and allowed her skirt to pool at her feet, showing off her long legs and barely hiding her shaven treasure with the remaining shirt.

"I stalked you for almost two hours before even speaking to you... Captain Andrew.."

After another moment Salyne finally moved up to him, letting her long nails trail down the muscles of his chest.

"And I liked what I saw....."

She seriously did not know what he was thinking, she was just hoping this tiny bit of confidence would show him she isn't some child. He wanted a woman in his cabin, Salyne would show him that she can become that woman.

"I saw a man that knows what he wants and gets it. A man with dominating power. A man that takes control."

Her fingers trailed up his chest, lingering at his neck and ear just before tracing the smile of his lips.

"You were my prey... Captain Andrew.."

Emerald green eyes were filled with lust and excitement.

~Brian Adams~

Last edited by katalynn : 07-30-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Old 08-01-2014, 01:40 AM   #24
BRIGHTWELL
Time Walker

You were my prey... Captain Andrew.."

Andrew looks down at her. "I'm your prey you say. And you want a man to take control?" Andrew drops a shoulder and curls an arm behind her knees and swoops her off her feet. He holds her in his arms. Then kisses her deeply. "That is something I have some skill at, trust me!"

He carries her over to the bed and places her on her back. He looks down at her. He kicks his boots off and they fly into a corner of the cabin. He unties the sash that hold up his pants and they drop to the deck. He stand naked before her. With two fingers he picks up the edge of her top and raises it a few inches. Then traces a single finger to her woman hood. He traces the slit lightly downward as she slowly opens her legs. "It would seem my dear Miss Salyne that we have come full circle. It would seem that the prey has you in his den and you are the one being checked out, be it very closely."

[

Old 08-01-2014, 01:30 PM   #25
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Truth be told, Salyne didn't know what she was truly getting herself into by making this choice, this was moving faster than she had truly expected. It wasn't quite in the game plan when she got on board.

Nor did she want it to stop either. Since meeting him in person, it hasn't been easy getting him out of her thoughts. Hogers had always talked highly of Andrew, which created the want, then after finally meeting him, the want grew into a need.

Now here she was, with her heart pounding as his fingers roam. Parting her legs sent a light shiver as the cool air hit wetness, along with the stroke of his finger.

"Sometimes going into the den is the only way of catching the prey."

However in this moment it felt like she was becoming his prey, losing control of the situation a bit more. Salyne tried to gain back some of the control, trying hard not act like the nervous little girl that is hiding inside.

"As far as taking control, only if you think you can control me..."

Reached up before he could respond and pulled him down into a deep passionate kiss. Slightly clawed into his back while pulling him onto the bed with her. Moaning into the kiss at the feeling of him between her legs. Wrapping her legs around him. Clearly trying to take control.

~Brian Adams~

Last edited by katalynn : 08-01-2014 at 02:09 PM.