Old 11-26-2013, 08:41 AM   #1
subserviant
Literotica Guru

My Neighbor

. I had been in my garage4 weeks ago when she rode her bike in.I beamed as she dismounted .Wow its hot enough to fry eggs on the driveway .Look at me I'm drenched ,Sure enough she was sweating to beat the band . pointing to the seat on the bike she frowned ,its all wet and yucky from the perspiration from my ass and pussy.Why don't you be a good little bitch and lick it clean.I was eager to please her even though the thought of licking the seat didn't do a lot for me ,I obeyed and licked the smelly sweat .The whole thing ,and since you seem reluctant to clean up after me ,you can lick the pedals clean next .The look on my face pissed her off. Or would you rather I just go home and we'll forget about our little arrangement .I shook my head .I'll do it . She was standing over me tapping her toe frowning .Use that tongue bitch get in between the rubber . I worked harder trying to please her .
She being Britt ,my neighbor from across the road who was making my life miserable .The problem was is that I loved being hers and would have done anything she wanted .
Britt is a lovely 19 year old blonde ,so hot she can melt ice .It began a few weeks ago ,she worked at the local hardware/ lumber yard store .I had seen her walking past my place as she didn't drive or riding her bike ,she was saving money to continue her education .
It had been a drizzly sort of day ,I had just gotten into my pick up to head to the same store ,so I offered her a ride .Yes gladly she said getting in .We chatted kind of of introduce our selves .Its supposed to rain all day ,I'm going to get socked getting home . I probably need to come back up town later what time do you get off work I asked .
At four and that would be great if I get a ride home with you .That smile made me wet ,I know I blushed bright red hoping it wasn't to obvious that was rapidly becoming infatuated with her .I tried to snap out of it ,telling myself to get a grip .Here I was a forty year old woman going gaga over a young lady half my age .I couldn't get her off my mind ,all day long ,day dreaming what it would be like to hold her .
I hadn't been in a relationship for a couple of years ,steeling myself against getting into another bad one .When Lucy and I had parted ways I dint think I would make it .She heaped abuse on me continually degrading .humiliation me in every way imaginable I had made a vow to remain celibate ,to live by myself only having a few trusted friends .It had worked until now .Oh I had lots of days and nights when I longed for the touch of another woman but had satisfied my yearning ,at least my sexual yeaning's by masturbating ,not a good substitute but a substitute none the less .Now my mouth was watering at the thought of Britt
I found a way to have to go back twice more ,for screws or what not ,both times waiting for her till .I couldn't get enough of watching her gorgeous bum in the tight yoga pants .
finally four o'clock rolled around ,I was waiting as she ran through the rain ,jumping in .Wow its really coming down and the forecast is the same for the rest of the week

Last edited by subserviant : 11-26-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Old 11-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #2
subserviant
Literotica Guru

I drove to her place ,an upstairs rental over top of a construction office . She smiled almost making me giddy .I cant thank you enough Laura ,you've been great ,but why where you in the store so often today .the smile told she knew .I stammered ,well I was making a shelf and I needed more screws .She didn't buy it for a minute just kept smiling .I plunged ahead ,I will be going up town tomorrow if you need a ride I'd be happy to take you .I realized how lamb it sounded after I had blurted it out .
Why that would be very neighborly of you and yes I will take you up on the offer ,now if I could get you to pick me up after work it would even be better .I can do that I answered .I would be happy to pick you up .She reached over and stroked my cheek ,thank you Laura maybe I can do some thing for you one of theses days .her fingers sent shivers through me ,right down to my sensitive parts .Ok I'll see you in the morning .
So it went I offered she accepted ,a couple of days into the week ,sitting in her driveway ,her fingers stroking ,she pulled my ear giving me a little start .Now why don't you tell me why you are so anxious to give me rides .I turned a bright shade of red ,well I'm just trying to be friendly ,you need a ride and I can do it .Her grip on my ear lob tightened ,now we both know there's more to it than that don't we .She pulled hard ,now the truth .I see the way you check me out every time you came into the store and I see the way your eyes follow me when I get out of the pickup .Your watching my ass ,now the truth .
It was almost a relief that she knew .Yes I muttered I love watching you ,your just so lovely I cant help it .Mm she paused are you gay .I nodded yes ,its been a long time since I have been in a relationship and I cant help myself watching you .
I need to think about this she replied .What kind of arrangement did you and your last partner have .I told her about Lucy ,how she had controlled my life and how it had evolved into my being her slave and the degradation and humiliation she used to put me through .
you must have enjoyed it ,she said or you would have parted parted . I did enjoy it .I'm the kind of a person who needs what she put me through I replied miserably .
And do you want another relationship like it .for instance with me ? I couldn't believe what I was hearing ,she was asking me to get involved with her ,or was she .Would you like it if I become your Mistress .I was surprised that she used mistress .I must have shown it ,she laughed oh yes Laura I know all about Dommes and the sluts they control .A friend is in the Dominatrix business ,she's filled me in on all the strange perverted peeps she looks after .
So is that what you would like ? I could only nod yes Britt I would like that .She pinched hard ,is that how you address your Mistress ,her voice had gone cold ,she twisted my ear .No Miss I almost howled .Leave your truck here ,walk home be back in the morning .Buts its pouring rain I protested .And you have a problem with that slut ? No Miss ,she opened the door and ran a few feet to her door with an umbrella ,I got out ,she yelled don't run walk slow . I did as she ordered walking through the downpour ,when I got across the road to my door and realized I had left my keys in the pickup ,soaking wet I ran back .she was looking out .I told you to walk slowly .I tried to explain I had left my keys .I don't give a shit what you forgot ,now you can walk to your hose and back the if you do it right you can go home .I walked slowly through deluge and back ,she allowed me to retrieve my keys and I made sure to walk back slowly .

Last edited by subserviant : 11-26-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Old 11-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #3
subserviant
Literotica Guru

I had just gotten through the door ,the phone rang .I was more than a little pissed snapping an hello .Is that the way you answer when your mistress calls .Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't know it was you .
Do you not have call display ? mm Yes I do but I didn't look at it ,I'm so sorry .
I think you need to be reminded that when addressing me is Mistress ,and I haven't heard it once since we started this conversation .Now to help you remember I want you to go back outside ,stand on the sidewalk in front of your deck ,strip naked and stand there until I wave at you to go back inside .Now how do you address me ?
Yes mistress I almost whispered .She hung up .Now was decision time ,I had to fight the control she had over me ,I could simply refuse and get on with my life .My thoughts went back to how Lucy had treated me and the thrill it brought into my otherwise mundane boring existence My feet moved automatically to the door ,they had a mind of there own .Out off the deck into the teaming rain .I knew she could see me from her house .I could see her in the bay window watching .I stripped threw my clothes on the deck ,standing in the cold ,being pelted by ever increasing torrent of water .Please I muttered to myself don't make me stay out here ,let me go in please .I could see her settle in with what looked like a cup of hot coffee or tea .paging through a magazine .looking up every once in a while ,Finally after what seemed like an hour she raised her hand motioning me to go in .I made sure once again to walk slowly ,I didn't need to another lesson .The phone rang ,it was Britt ,Hello Mistress ,I remembered to answer correctly .Very good slut ,see you learned your lesson .Yes Mistress ,thank you for teaching me .I added it on as Lucy used to insist I thank her for punishing me .She laughed ,well even better ,ok go have a hot shower ,get a good nights sleep you must be exhausted .
It amazed me that she could be so thoughtful ,never mind that it had been her that had caused my misery and be here to drive me at the same time .I think now that we've set the parameters we can get on with more intense training ,do you think you'll like that ?
yes Mistress I will like that .MMM well once you see what I have in store for you ,it may change your mind .I need to call my domme friend for a little guidance ,when I tell her what a fucking degradation ,humiliation slut you are I'm sure her sadistic mind will give me lots of ideas .She hung up ,I got into the shower ,my mind filled with the things she was going to do to me ,Just the touch of the water from the shower head gave me a almost violent orgasm ,I sank to the floor sobbing at what I had gotten back into .

Old 11-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #4
subserviant
Literotica Guru

To my surprise I slept like a dead person ,I always awoke at 6 or before ,looking at the clock it showed 7:05 ,shit oh no I had slept in ,I was to have picked Britt up at 7 .I pulled on my clothes ,running out the door tucking my shirt in ,thank good ness the rain had let up at least temporarily .she was sitting on her porch .
I am sorry Miss I never sleep in honest ,I continued to apologies hurrying to open the door of the pickup .she said nothing ,getting in staring straight ahead .Look at me ,I turned my head ,did you play with your self last night .My face betrayed me ,I could never lie ,I turned a bright red .I tried to explain about the shower head .Did you or did you not .
I answered shame facilely yes I did .After I told you not to ,she had a scowl on her face .She handed me a sheet of paper as she got out of the pickup .Across the top ,you are a disobedient cunt ,I don't why I put up with you ,get whatever is written below and be here at 4 . On the paper the following was listed .single tail whip ,fiber glass thin rod .nipple clams ,clit clamp ,strap on dildo with various size cocks starting with the smallest at 8 inch's and a big girth ,a 10 inch and a 12 inch with girth as big as a beer can .A collar and leash ,a jar of " Satans Blood Pepper Extract"and 4 butt plugs ranging from large to holy shit that will never go in me .You can purchase all at the sex shop in the city ,but then a fucking whore like you will probably know that .Be sure your back here a t 4 or I'll make you run behind the truck down the main street .
That was it ,I had my marching orders .Once again I pondered being done with the whole mess but the thrill of what she was doing to me drove me on .I purchased every thing on the list ,the peeps in the sex shop showed a lot of interest in my purchases ,making snide remarks about how some lucky person was going to be in a whole lot of pain I was at the store waiting at 3:45 .

Last edited by subserviant : 11-30-2013 at 06:51 AM.

Old 11-30-2013, 07:22 AM   #5
subserviant
Literotica Guru

It was drizzling a little when she ran out of the store Why didn't you park closer ,do you think its funny seeing me get wet .They where the first things she said as she got in .This is as close as I could get I tried to explain ,there are no parking signs all along the driveway .
I don't want your fucking excuses you dried up old cunt .the only thing you have to do is to obey every fucking word I tell you .
The humiliation of being called old and dried up really hurt but again it thrilled me to be abused by her .She opened the bags as I drove toward her house .
Well it looks like you almost got it right .The butt plugs are to small ,when I shove this up your ass I want you to feel it ,not tickle you .They are the biggest that where in the store I protested .Did you go to any other shops she snarled .Mmm no I didn't think to go anywhere else .I dint think she mimicked ,you didn't fucking think .Well sluto its time I taught you a lesson on how to think .She pulled out the whip and cane ,with an evil grin on her face ,these are going to be put to good use .Go to your house ,I don't want my neighbors to hear you screaming .
The shock of her words sent a buzz through me ,the thought of her beating me light headed ,finally after a long time I was going to feel the lash of the whip again .I drove a little faster getting there as quickly as possible .
She ran the thin whippy cane along my breasts .But then a pain slut like you will no doubt love being whipped ,so we'll have to make sure that the lesson is sufficiently painful for you to remember not to fuckup again ,and just to give you some thing to think about ,Im going to fuck your asshole ,only my choice of lubrication is going to be .she stopped smiling ,guess what its going to be aw come on guess .
I was now worried ,I knew she meant the pepper extract ,even Lucy hadn't been so cruel .I had read how the stuff will burn and even tho a part of me wanted her to abuse me to extreme I was still worried that she would go to far .I had assumed the extract would be used on the outside on my body .I shuddered at the upcoming torture .We pulled into my driveway .it was some what private but if neighbors happened to be in the right spot they could see my place ,Strip off every thing she ordered .I did so struggling to get out of my clothes sitting in the pickup .This is to give you a taste of what's to come .She brought the cane down hard across my thighs .It sent a shock through me ,the pain was immediate .I gasped ,then another across my breasts I whimpered ,holding my boobs .Move you hands ,sit on them we aren't done just quit yet out here .She couldn't get much of a swing in the confines of the pickup but it was hard enough to make me flinch at every blow .I could see the welts on my tits .
Ok out ,take the bags but wait until I get around to your side .I stood holding the packages .OK head for the door slowly .I hoped against hope that no one was peering out through windows .The lash across my buttocks hurt like hell as she had room to swing the cane ,all the way onto the porch every step brought a fresh flash of pain .She had the keys ,opening the door she stopped me ,taking one of my nipples ,squeezing it and twisting viciously ,snarling ,all your fucked up wishes are going to come true tonight ,but then a fucking cunt like you will love it .I let out a small scream as she dug her nails into the nipple ,I thought she was going to rip it off then kicking me in the ass she shoved me into the house.

Old 11-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #6
subserviant
Literotica Guru

What had I gotten myself into ,it seemed like that's the only thing that kept coming to mind .I was being beaten by this gorgeous young woman more than half my age .I needed to get a grip on things I had lost control of everything .
I turned to her fully realizing I was completely naked she fully dressed .I had never felt so vulnerable .We need to talk I stammered .Go ahead the coldness in her voice frightened me ,I don't know why as I was easily a lot stronger than her .Maybe that was one of the attractions to her .She stood ,legs apart holding the cane .This has gone to far I started ,when we first began it was kind of fun but it seems that you have let it consume you ,I mean you seem to really enjoy tormenting me with no thought to how I feel ,I wanted more of a give and take relationship .She smiled that evil smile ,do you really think I give a fuck what you want you sniveling old piece of shit .You will do exactly what I want you to do or we call the whole thing off and you can use the dildo on your dried up cunt to satisfy yourself .Do you think I cant get a replacement for you ? In a heartbeat ,the sluts line up for my attention .So you want to call it quits before its really started well that fine ,its over .She turned to go .I had figured on discussing a more suitable arrangement but she was leaving .Wait ,please wait cant we discuss this ,I knew I was begging but the thought of losing her now seemed to much .
She laughed well you fucking old hag what's it to be ,my way completely ,or I walk out of your life forever ,you'll never get a chance to taste my pussy or my asshole or feel the whip on your tits ass and cunt make up your mind ,but be aware if you want me to stay ,the torture you tlak about will be a walk in the park ,When I'm done with you ,you'll wish you where dead .You see I'm a sadist ,your right when you say I don't give a shit about how you feel or what you want ,the only reason I put with sluts like you is for my satisfaction and its like a monster with no satisfying its appetite ,the more I hurt you the more I'll want to hurt you and I'll laugh at your begging for mercy .
She stood looking stonily at me ,It was like being in a trance ,staring into her eyes .I dropped my head and whispered I want you to stay .Crawl to me ,I was at her feet ,felt the cane rest on my back ,her laughter you stupid fucking old whore ,get ready to be beaten to a pulp

Old 11-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #7
subserviant
Literotica Guru

When she stopped the whipping and caning I could get up ,I rolled into a ball sobbing ,she had been true to her word in beating me ,I had never gone through anything so bad .
On your back slut get those legs apart .It hurt to open my thighs, she had not spared my pussy as I was sure it was raw .Will swinging the whip and cane she had lost all sense as I screamed at her to stop ,it only made her swing harder .AS I lay there the old feeling of belonging came over me ,it happened every time I was beaten ,I felt like the person cared enough for me to take the time to discipline me ,only usually the beater would comfort me ,it seemd like it wouldn't happen this time .She kicked my knees apart ,pushing the toe of her boot into my pussy ,then grinding hard .The pain shot through me as her leather sole ripped my torn pussy .I cried out in anguish .She dropped down beside me gathering me in her arms .
You see what happens when your a bad girl ,then you force me to punish you .I nodded ,sniveling sobbing ,but it was what I craved ,this is what makes it all worth while ,her comforting arms around me .She cupped my welt covered breast ,caressing lightly ,I wish we could leave it at this but you need to be reminded to obey me ,don't you agree .I nodded I would have agreed to anything at hat moment .and so I need to punish you some more .Are you ready to take what I have planned .? I nodded again crying out yes yes I'll do whatever you want .she smiled ,good slut ,then lets get at it .

Old 11-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #8
Amelia_69_
Experienced

I noticed your playing alone may I join you?
Ill make you my bitch for sure.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #9
subserviant
Literotica Guru

Hi

Yes please do ,I find it most difficult to find a suitable writing partner there for I am writing this by myself but I would love to have you make me your "bitch" .As you have probably surmised by the story that Luv it very rough ,nothing is to nasty ,humiliating or degrading for me for me .
I will look forward to your response, Miss.

Old 12-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #10
subserviant
Literotica Guru

Britt was as I feared / hoped a true sadist ,she cared not wit about how I felt .No amount of begging eased my punished .I was at the point where I knew I deserved what she dished out .I lay sobbing on the floor ,the beating had been relentless ,every part of me was covered in welts
Get up Laura. ,go and get cleaned up ,make us supper I,ll be spending the night here and we have a big day tomorrow ,I want you ready .

Old 12-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #11
subserviant
Literotica Guru

After a long hot shower ,the pain subsided to the point where it felt good ,my breats and pussy still burned but it is a feeling that I enjoyed . Coming out of the bathroom ,I over heard Britt talking on the phone .
Yes she laughed ,she,s my bitch ,yes yes in a couple of days you can come here and fuck her .I was morrtified ,this was going way to far ,I wanted to be her slave but not to the point of her inviting others to participate ,she laughed again ok yes you can fuck her ass and cum inher mouth ,but your going to have to wait for a while .She hung up ,turned to where I stood ,realizing I had over heard her .You have a problem with what you heard ?
We need to talk ,I want to please you but that doesn't include others ,I dont want anyone else involved .She crossed the room before I could say anything ,drew back her arm striking me hard ,hard enough to knock me off balance .I sprawled naked on the floor .You fucking old hag she yelled ,you'll do exactly what I tell you .How would you like to see all the sordit details of our little affiar all over the net,I'll bet all your collegues and freinds would love to read all about you and me ,a young innocent girl less than half your age ,how you seduced and corrupted me ,you fucking old pervert .Iown own your cunt ,you'd better get used to it or else . I sat stunned ,I would be ruined ,she had me and knew it .Please cant we discuss this ,we can make this work ,I will agree to do what you say just dont tell others .Your fucking right you'll do what I tell you .Get up slut . She pushed me into the bedroom ,quit your fucking bawling or I'll give you something to cry about .Sitting on the bed I had never felt so hopeless .She pulled her top off ,it got my attention ,It momentarily took my mind off my problems , her bra followed then the rest of her clothes .It was the first time I had seen her naked ,she was breath takingly beautiful ,stunning ,perfect breasts ,lovely rounded hips ,pubic hair trimmed to a v ,her sex just visble ,long lovely legs .I was mesmerized .Standing with her legs slightly apart ,hands on hips ,her beguiling smile ,she had me in her power ,I knew I would obey her

Old 12-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #12
subserviant
Literotica Guru

Come here .I jumped off the bed ,not knowing weather to walk or crawl .I opted to crawl ,I didnt need the feel any more lashes .patting my head she bade me to rise . Her fingers stroked me ,I was a little skittish expecting more abuse .
Youv been a good girl ,her hand cupped my breast ,her thumb teasing my nipple .I was in heaven ,growing weak in the knees .Would you like it if I spent the night ,in your bed ,her fingers traced across my belly running through my pubic hair ,I wanted so desperatly for her to feel my sex .I gasped yes I would love it if you stay .
Are you ready to give your self to me ,in other words You will belong to me ,you and every thing you have will be mine .I almost fainted as her fingers found the center of me ,her fingers pushing into my soaking wet pussy .Her lips found mine her tongue pushing into my mouth .
Yes ,yes I belong to you I moaned . I have a freind coming over in awhile ,I want you to suck and fuck him ,she led me to the bed,pushing me down ,moving my legs apart ,lieing between them our bodys melding to gether .Nusling my neck her fingers busy ,I want you to go on me but first give me your answer .I'll do whatever you want I panted .Good girl pushing me down .Eat me .

Old 12-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #13
subserviant
Literotica Guru

not the most romantic thing I had ever heard "eat me" but once more I realized it was her way of showing dominance over me She lay back ,thighs locked around my head ,it had never felt so good ,even when I needed to come up for air I went right back at her .She put up with for a while ,she wasn't into it ,I was disappointed that I couldn't satisfy her ,wanting to continue .
Her demeanor changed again ,ok that enough pulling my hair to get me away ,I resisted a little ,knowing it might piss her off, and it did .A cuff the side of my head ,get away you fucking cow ,the scorn in her voice hurt me to the bone ,I need a cock inside me not a fucking old queers tongue . Where the hell is Billy ,he's never around when I need him .
She was speaking about her sometime boyfriend ,it hurt more knowing she really wasn't into a lesbian relationship ,only using me to get what she wanted .How did I get so infatuated with another person that it put me in a position like this I was her slave and I wanted to be ,I wanted the feeling of being wanted by her and in my perverse way it meant obeying her every command ,I suppose a shrink would have a field day getting into my head .I truly didn't know why I needed to be treated the way she treated me ,but I was afraid of where it would led to .
Britt had already made mention about my savings and investments ,just yesterday she had demanded 50 dollars from me .When I told her I didn't have the money on me she exploded ,well fucking get it stupid ,yelling growing furious .I went and withdrew money brought it to her ,well its about fucking time ,next time you had better have money when I want it or I'll lead you bare assed around the neighborhood .Understand ? I nodded miserably .
The door bell brightened her mood ,its Billy or it had better be .She opened the door greeting him with a kiss ,the kind I longed for ,a deep passionate embrace .He had a smirk on his face as he came in .
So this is your fuck toy ,standing in front of me ,I'v often wondered what you look like without clothes on ,seeing you strut your ass around the hood .Turning to Britt ,are you going to tell her to strip or what .I didn't invite you here to ogle this fucking cow asshole ,he moved fast slapping her hard ,you had better adjust that attitude bitch or I'll do it for you .
She was as so many dominating women ,a need to be dominated as well as doing the dominating ,it gave her that sense of belonging ,the same as I needed .Sorry she sniffed ,get your fucking clothes off she snarled ,you fucking old whore .Now she was back in control and was going to take her humiliation out on me I quickly striped ,very embarrassed ,trying to shield my breasts and crotch .Hands behind you head she barked he laughed well I wasn't wrong your quit the looker ,running his hands over me. So is her mouth as good as it looks ,holding my face .I wanted you to do me not this bitch Britt replied shrilly ,You'll get you turn but right now I want my cock in her mouth .I dint move reasoning that I didn't need to obey him .Get on your knees slut you heard him .I dropped before she gto really pissed ,take his pants down ,His cock was bout half hard it looked like ti was about 10 inches ,the kind you would see in a porn movie .
Suck it she ordered ,I took the head of his dick into my mouth tasting the stale urine ,feeling it being pushed down my throat ,gagging I pulled back ,she laughed ,lick his nuts ,beside his nut bag and work your way to his asshole and eat him .I obeyed again silently sobbing ,tasting his ass ,working my tongue around and in .Ok back to sucking ,then to Billy, if your going to cum ,you wonted be any good for me .Babe you know better then that ,after I cum in her mouth I'll only be a half hour or so before I'm ready again ,you just got to be patient ,shoving his dick back into my mouth

Old 12-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #14
subserviant
Literotica Guru

He alternately chocked me then pulling back so I could breath .I was lost in the moment ,I began to get off on my humiliation . Britt caught on to what was going on with me . Billie ,I have a better idea ,why don't you fuck her ass ,she's enjoying this to much ,you can fuck her up the dirt shoot ,then just before your ready to cum ,pull out of her ass and finish in her mouth .
No no please ,I had managed to push his cock out ,begging her ,please There are to many bacteria ,I can get real sick ,please don't
She laughed ,to fucking bad about you. Your gonna love licking your shit off his cock .They turned me ,placing me over the arm of the couch pulling my legs apart .
You got any lube babe ,Billie enquired .
She don't need any lube ,fuck the pig dry .He shrugged ok it'll be a little hard on my dick but a lot fucking harder on her .
I felt the head of his cock probing for entrance to my bowel .I clenched my teeth trying to steel myself for the on slot of his rock hard cock .The tip gained entrance ,the pain was already becoming unbearable ,then he thrust ,it felt like I was being torn in two ,he held my hips pushing ,ripping his up my asshole . I screamed bloody murder ,the pain was so bad I almost passed out ,unfortunately I didn't having to endure it all .He began thrusting in and out fucking me faster .Shit he yelled I'm gonna cum .
Wait Britt urged pull out ,she jerked me to the floor pulling me to my knees .
Open your fucking mouth bitch or so help I'll twist your nipples off ,she ripped at my breasts .Billie held his filthy shit covered cock to my lips ,his fingers held me by my hair as he forced his cock into my mouth ,cuming immediately . The hot sour tasting cum gagging me as I had no choice but to swallow the awful stuff .He finished with a shudder ,the last of the hot cum going down my throat .
Now lick his cock clean and swallow it bitch ,Britt ordered . Wow that was the best Billie enthused ,I can go for a lot of that .You can have her any time you want her ,do any thing you want to her just as long as you have enough to satisfy me Britt replied .I thought he was going to turn on her again but he only laughed ,don't worry babe I got lots for you