Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-16-2014, 11:07 AM   #1
Erica88
Literotica Guru

A lesson for the teacher (closed)

Wendy Brown, 28 years old, 6 ft, slender, C cup, black hairs, brown eyes

Anyone that knew Wendy would describe her as shy and quiet, although her students might go with 'hot' instead. Her second year as teacher of the English language had just started and already she was reminded how hormone driven the students were.

Wendy, or miss Brown, didn't dress as provocative as some of the female students. Instead her skirts were actually considered clothing, covering her legs up till her knees and it was rather rare that she offered a sight on her cleavage. But in these decent clothing, she very much looked like an innocent girl next door and some guys were really turned on by that... or perhaps it was her C cup that she tried to hide.

At times she overheard some guys commenting to each other how they would love to see her tits, suckling her nipples or fucking her on her desk. At those comments she blushed very charming and arousing. There were also comments that went much further than that, making her gasp and turn her head. But always she pretended not to have heard so she wasn't forced to reply.

Today there was some sports day going on at the university, keeping all students busy outdoors with various sports and exercises. Wendy didn't care much about sport and instead used the day to grade some book reports. As always there were some that had done very well, while most athletes clearly didn't care for books or homework.

After reading a few reports from people that seemed to rape the English language, she decided to take a break. She turned on her laptop and it didn't take long before she made her way to a very naughty forum where people anonymously wrote about their sexual fantasies, wrote their own stories or posted pictures. It was very arousing to Wendy and often she wished she had the courage to post something naughty herself.

She looked around, knowing the building was mostly deserted and bit her lower lip. Slowly she stripped from her decent clothing until she was just in her underwear. Then she made a picture of herself in her chair, her legs over the arm rests. She blushed as she looked at the picture and already knew she would never post a picture like that on the forum.

Quickly she got dressed again, but as she put her skirt on, she could easily tell how wet she had gotten. With a blush she went to the bathroom, leaving the laptop open and both the forum as the picture were still on the screen...

Old 10-16-2014, 12:03 PM   #2
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

Brad Collins, 36. 6’0”, sandy hair, blue eyes

Coach Brad had had a long day already, and it was still early. A six-school tournament was coming up, and he was trying to get his teams ready for it.

It didn't help matters that he now had to deal with that cunt Wendy, again; he had enough problems without that anal retentive bitch giving his guys low marks. Some of them, some of his best, were in danger of losing their eligibility; their grade-point averages would slip below the minimum requirement, and he'd have to cut them from the team.

English, he thought. The stupid cow teaches English. He sighed in disgust. English wouldn't help his stars find a place in the Majors--hell, nobody with Chelsea or Barcelona or Bayern Munich gave a shit how well their players could speak, read, or write English, only whether they could get the ball in goal... He knew it for a fact; he'd be playing still, himself, if he hadn't wracked up his ankle three seasons ago.

So now he had to go plead with the bitch for yet another one of his players. I wish there was a way I could get her to just back off, at least until the season is over... But she was such a stickler for academics, and he couldn't see a way to change her mind. Useless twat. What she needs is a good fucking, on a regular basis. Then she wouldn't be so focused on her job.

He stuck his head into her room, ready to ask if she had a minute, but she wasn't there. Damn. Her purse and laptop still were, though, so she probably had stepped out for just a moment.

He idly wandered into the room and looked around. Pictures of Dickens and Chaucer graced the walls; otherwise, it was the same drab desks, chairs, and worn windowsills as all the other classrooms in the building. He wandered over to see what she was doing on her laptop. Probably surfing for shoes, or some such woman nonsense...

What the…? He looked closer at the page she had open, and the picture. Holy shit! A plan started to form in his mind of how he could get her to stop giving his guys low marks... He quickly pulled out his cell phone and snapped a picture of the screen, making sure that her face was clear and recognizable. This is it, he thought excitedly. This is how I grab the bitch by the balls.-- the irony of the expression completely escaping him, of course.

Out in the hall he heard a door slam; it was the door to the women's restroom. The pneumatic closer hadn't worked properly for years, closing softly and normally until it reached a point eight inches or so from the frame, then suddenly releasing so the door banged shut with a loud report. It was startling and alarming to anybody not used to it. It also provided him with a perfect early-warning signal.

Luckily the women's powder room was a short way down the cross-hall, so he had just enough time to duck back through the door into the hallway before she appeared around the corner. He leaned casually against the door frame as she approached, outwardly calm but inwardly dancing. I've got you now, you stupid, useless whore, he thought gleefully. I've got you right where I want you.

Old 10-16-2014, 12:29 PM   #3
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Wendy swallowed as she saw Brad waiting for her. They both were about the same height, but she always felt a lot smaller when they were together. He was as assertive as she was shy and as outspoken as she was quiet. Nearly in every meeting they were on opposite sides of discussions as he only cared about sport as if he didn't understand there were other things in life.

- "H..hi mister Collins.."

She spoke softly, wondering what he wanted this time. She had dried the juices from her pussy with some toilet paper, but her panties still felt soaked against her body. It was the reason for a little blush covering her cheeks and she was very happy he had decided to wait for her outside the class room.

- "Can I help you with something?"

Before the summer holiday he had dared to ask her to a game and she still wasn't sure if he had meant it as a date or what. She hoped she had made clear she wasn't interested. Not in him and not in any matches.

Old 10-16-2014, 01:20 PM   #4
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

Brad looked her up and down, slowly. She was a very fine piece of work, he had to admit: nice ass, nice legs, great boobs...The memory of what else she had, revealed through the picture on the laptop screen, was making him horny. He could feel his cock twitching and growing even as he looked at her. He didn't bother to hide it, and he was sure she could see how it tented the front of his sweatpants.

His original plan had been to just get her to go easier on his players, but as his arousal grew he suddenly had another thought, one that appealed to him much, much more.

"I was just coming by to ask you to meet me in my office after you're finished for the day. There's something very important you need to discuss with me, Miss Brown--or should I say," and here he leaned in close to her, closer than he knew she was comfortable with, and almost whispered, " 'Fantasia'?"

And without another word he turned and walked off down the hall. He didn't need to look back; he knew she was rooted to the spot with shock. And he also knew she would come to his office as soon as she could manage it.

He couldn't wait.

Old 10-16-2014, 01:44 PM   #5
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Her eyes were locked on him as he walked away, but right now it was impossible to move, act or say anything. Even thinking seemed impossible until he was out of sight. Once he was gone, she raced into the classroom and looked at her laptop. That he had seen the forum was clear but she was shocked to see the picture was still on the screen. How could she have been so stupid? If a student had seen this she would be fired... and now Brad had seen it instead... She wasn't completely sure what was worse, getting fired or what he had planned for her.

He had seen the picture.... the underwear was nothing special but she was a lot more exposed than she normally allowed herself to be seen in. It was humiliating, terrible and she could only imagine his thoughts about her... and yet at the same time her nipples were hard like rocks and her pussy was soaked again.

Quickly she deleted the picture and closed the forum before shutting down the laptop. For a while she tried to continue the grading, but that was simply impossible. It was a long hour and then she had a meeting with some other teachers, luckily without Brad. Still it was very clear her mind was elsewhere and she wondered if the meeting had any importance as she might not have a job soon.

After that she slowly made her way to Brad's office, wondering what he was going to say.

Old 10-16-2014, 02:01 PM   #6
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

The knock at the door that he'd been anticipating for hours finally came. "Come in," he called from behind his desk.

She entered, and he waved her to one of the two visitor's chairs without speaking. After she'd seated herself, he simply looked at her without speaking for minutes, letting the silence stretch to the uncomfortable stage.

Finally, as it was evident she wasn't going to say anything, he leaned forward across his desk. "We both know what this meeting is about, what you did, and what I saw. And in case you were thinking you can deny it," and here he drew out his phone, called up his snapshot of the screen, and turned the device so she could see it, "I have proof."

He let that sink in for moment, then put the phone away and leaned back in his chair. "We both know that this, if it got out, would result in your summary termination. Not only that," and he leaned forward again, "if I were to post it on the internet, you would not only lose your position here, you would be unable to find another one. Think about that: All of those years of hard work getting that string of letters after your name, all wasted. You'll be lucky to get a job as a librarian at a middle school. Not to mention the loss of the good opinion of your colleagues, your friends, your family...

"But I'm not inclined to do that, unless you make me. I'll keep your little 'secret', but there are some things I want you to do. And remember, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you; you'll do them, or you can kiss your career and future goodbye right here and now.

"Do you clearly understand your position, and the fact that I hold your life in the palm of my hand at the moment?"

Last edited by BurningMonkey : 10-16-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Old 10-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #7
Erica88
Literotica Guru

The blush on her cheeks as he showed her the picture said enough about her embarrassment and she looked up at him. She knew very well he was completely right with his words, she had thrown all of her future with her stupid action. And she hadn't even used the time to play with herself.

And that was a big mistake too, as she still felt her pussy be soaking wet. Somehow the stress of the moment seemed to arouse her body even further, but that was impossible of course. People didn't get aroused from humiliation and being threatened.

She nodded to him, very well understanding her position.

- "What.. do you want?"

Old 10-16-2014, 02:47 PM   #8
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

He leaned back again, satisfied he had her just where he wanted her.

"First," he said, "you will give my players passing marks for the rest of the term. I don't care how badly they really do, you will pass them. I'm not going to have my players booted from the team just because they can't spell, or punctuate, or write a goddamned book report or essay. You. Will. Pass. Them. Am I clear?"

Old 10-16-2014, 02:53 PM   #9
Erica88
Literotica Guru

- "What! I..."

Wendy swallowed and then nodded. From all things he could ask for this was bad, but it could be much worse.

- "Fine, they will pass, but I still want them to try. I can't justify passing them if they don't bother to hand something in."

Of course it was silly to think the guys would do anything when they already got a free pass... but not as silly as thinking this was all Brad wanted.

Old 10-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #10
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

"Conditions?" he said. "Oh, no, slut, you don't get to name any conditions. I don't care if they sit in the corner and jerk each other off every day; you will pass them. Period. End of list."

"And second...you are going to get out of that chair, crawl around the desk on your hands and knees to where I'm sitting, take off your top, and your bra, and I'm going to play with your juicy, succulent, round tits." He grinned at her, wickedly. "I hope you locked the door behind you--I'd hate for someone to walk in and see you doing it."

"Well? What are you waiting for, cunt?" he snapped. "Start crawling. Slowly. I want to savor this..."

Old 10-16-2014, 03:11 PM   #11
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Wendy already blushed when Brad spoke of the guys jerking off and that blush became scarlet red when the second instruction came.

- "N..no... you can't... not that... It is not... right..."

Of course she hadn't locked the door behind her and part of her knew she should use that door to leave. To run away... but she couldn't move.

Old 10-16-2014, 03:26 PM   #12
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

"Oh? The cumslut develops a conscience all of a sudden?" he asked, mockingly. "Pity it didn't show up earlier before you went posting semi-naked pictures of yourself on the web for any guy to see and stroke off to. But," he leaned back, "you're free to go if you choose. I'm sure your conscience will keep you good company on the unemployment line. Oh, and don't forget to call your mum and dad and tell them they're in for a biiiig surprise..."

When she still didn't move, he snapped forward in his chair. "Get moving, twat! And just for that, before you crawl over here you'll stand up, take off your panties, and pull your skirt up so I can look at that pretty snatch. I'm sure it's shaved bald--that's what cumsluts do, you know, shave their pussys so they're nice and smooth for a guy's tongue..."

"Now, move!" he snapped. "Get your ass in gear! I don't have all day. Either go or crawl, your choice, but make it quick, or I'll change my mind."

Old 10-16-2014, 03:38 PM   #13
Erica88
Literotica Guru

She shot up as he snapped. He scared her enough that she was going to obey. She moved on all fours, trying to remember all the things he had told her to do. It was very humiliating and with difficulty she removed her panties. She couldn't believe how soaking wet they were, but surely that had to be from earlier. She raised her long skirt, way too long to do so in any sexy manner and revealed her ass and very hairy pussy. Hopefully the hairs would hide how wet she was.

Next she removed her blouse... losing two buttons in the process... and took off her bra. Her face was completely red as she looked at him

Old 10-16-2014, 04:03 PM   #14
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

He wrinkled his nose when he saw her natural bush. "Hm. I'm disappointed; I was expecting something as smooth as a baby's butt. Well, no matter; there'll be time for you to correct that."

When she was kneeling naked from the waist up in front of him, he reached down and began to massage her ripe melons. "Oh, those are nice," he said softly as he kneaded, caressed, stroked, and squeezed them. "Well, look who came out to play!" he exclaimed, mockingly, as he drubbed first one hard nipple, then the other, with his fingers. "Guess you like this after all, eh? I know I do..."

He plucked and pinched her nipples; he squeezed them, not hard, but firmly; he rolled them between his fingers. They were nice and long and hard as little acorns, set in the middle of dark, quarter-sized areolas that dimpled with goose-bumps as he played.

He continued at it for several minutes as his boner grew under his sweatpants, pushing the fabric up at an alarming angle right in front of her face. "You know," he said conversationally, "this is really turning me on." He reached out, took her hand, and placed it directly on his erection through the fabric. "It's not fair that I get to play and you don't," he said semi-seriously to her face. "So why don't you just play with that while I play with these, hm?" And he returned to gently mauling her titties.

Old 10-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #15
Erica88
Literotica Guru

- "Mmmm"

She didn't want to make that sound, especially as his attentions to her nipples hurt as well but her body liked it at the same time. It has been quite a while ago since someone had seen her naked or touched her.

She shivered as he took her hand and placed it on his hard cock. She bit her lip but did stroke him through the fabric. Not because she wanted but because she feared what he would do otherwise...

Old 10-16-2014, 04:44 PM   #16
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

"Ahhhh...that feels soooo gooood..." he groaned, throwing his head back with his eyes closed. "You've done that before, I think..."

He straightened in his chair, withdrawing his hands from her breasts. He began untying the waistcord of his sweats, and when they were loose he stood and pushed them down his thighs so that his rampant tool sprang forward, the tip already glistening with pre-cum.

He sat again and reached for the pneumatic lever on the side of the swivel chair, dropping it to it's lowest level. His dick was now on line with her boobs, she being rather tall for a woman.

"Come in close," he instructed, and placed his swollen cock in her cleavage. "You're going to give me a titty-fuck, slut. And just in case you don't know how..." he sqeezed the outsides of her globes until his dick was completely enclosed in the valley between them. "Hold these here, and start moving your body up and down. Jerk me off using just your titties."

Old 10-16-2014, 05:28 PM   #17
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Wendy watched in horror how Brad freed is cock and shook her head but he just seemed to ignore her and did as he desired. And she really didn't have the strength, physical or mental, to tell him to stop. So after some hesitation she did as he requested from her and started to give the first tit fuck of her life.

Part of her knew the door was unlocked and that someone could enter at any moment, but she hoped Brad would make sure that wouldn't happen. After all, he would be in a lot of trouble too, right? What she didn't know was why her juices were running down her legs, she shouldn't feel this aroused from being used.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #18
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

Ahh, this felt good. He hadn't tit-fucked anyone in a long time, and the excitement of returning to it again was making his orgasm climb quickly. It wouldn't be long...

He felt it gathering, and he grabbed the hair at the back of her head. When he felt it come crashing over him, he pulled his cock from between her tits and jacked it, shooting globs of sticky, thick sperm on her face. Some landed in her hair, some on her cheek, and one large dollop landed on her eyebrow and across the bridge of her nose, where it hung and then dripped onto her upper lip.

"Oh, Jesus!" he exclaimed. "That was a good one." When he was empty, he released her hair and stooped down to pick up her discarded blouse, using the garment to wipe himself. He then threw it at her, saying, "Put this on, and get out." He scooped up her bra and panties from where they lay.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed, feeling the panties. "These are soaked! You must have liked whatever you were doing before you came in. Or," he continued quizzically, "was it what happened in here, I wonder?"

He bent to thrust his hand into the tangle of her pubic hair. "Holy crap! You're positively gushing! I guess cumsluts like giving tit-fucks, eh?" He laughed.

Opening a drawer in his desk, he threw the panties and bra into it carelessly and shut the drawer again. "These, I keep."

He pulled up his sweatpants and tied them. When he looked up again, she was still on her knees, the blouse gapping open where the buttons had come off; in the gap, deep cleavage and the inner sides of her boobs were clearly on display.

"Are you still here? I said get out."

Old 10-17-2014, 10:10 AM   #19
Erica88
Literotica Guru

As he threw the blouse at her, she quickly put it around her body, feeling his seed stick against her body. Then she looked up at him, ready to cry. Finally everything that happened got to her and it wouldn't be long before she broke down. She blushed at his comment about her panties and her pussy being soaked, but as always she kept quiet.

She was shocked to see how her panties and bra disappeared in a drawer and tried to adjust her blouse enough to cover herself decently but the two buttons that were gone made that impossible. Maybe worse was how clearly visible Brad's seed was on the dark green blouse.

With a hand she cleaned her face as good as she could and then stumbled out of the office. Using the wet and messy hand to hold her blouse together. She prayed most students were gone for the day so that no one had to see her like this.

Old 10-17-2014, 01:14 PM   #20
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

Brad leaned back in his office chair for a few minutes after she left, savoring... Oh, but that had felt good, to put that uppity twat in her place. And she had nice tits for fucking, too. Next time he'd have to see how her sucking skills were. Probably not that good, considering what a goody-two-shoes she was, but he could teach her just how he liked it.

The mental image of his cum dripping off her eyebrow while she looked like she was about to break out sobbing was making his dick twitch, again. He always liked a good orgasm--who didn't?--but it surprised him how much he'd enjoyed making her crawl and using her like a two-dollar whore. That had been much more fun than he'd expected. Yes, it was going to be a good rest of term...

He opened his computer and located the tape he'd made of their encounter. He had one of those mini-cameras set up unobtrusively in his office to record interviews with prospective students and conferences with players. Usually he informed the person or persons on the other side of the desk that they were being recorded, but he hadn't bothered to do so with Wendy--this recording was not for public record; it was just for him.

And maybe for Jocko and Dutch, his friends and former teammates. They'd enjoy watching this, too. He'd have to call them and invite them over for a little get-together, and he'd bring Wendy along so she could watch them watch him tit-fucking her and cumming all over her face. Oh, how Little Miss Innocent would squirm...

The more he thought about that, the better he liked the idea. Show the cunt just how unimportant and insignificant English was in the greater scheme of things, and how unimportant and insignificant she was, also.

He clicked "play", and the episode began to unfold all over again on the screen. Yes, this would provide a lot of entertainment value. And more importantly it was another thing he could hold over her head, in the event that the snapshot on his phone proved insufficient.

Old 10-17-2014, 01:43 PM   #21
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Wendy was very happy when she made it to her car without seeing anyone and quickly went home. The place wasn't too interesting, just a small apartment as her teacher's pay wasn't that good, but it was home. She made it to her bed and then finally broke down.

For a couple of hours she cried, her mind going over all that had happened. When she finally was able to gather her thoughts again, she went to the bathroom and had a long hot shower. She wanted to feel clean again.. the mess he had made of her face, the way he had fucked her tits, the way he had touched her pussy.

It took a while before she realized that the way she washed herself was actually arousing her. She was stroking her breasts and her fingers were playing with her pussy. And when she came, she came very hard.

The next day she went back to university where the students were enjoying another tournament day. Again she was dressed decently, not showing a lot of her body and of course she wore underwear under her clothing. Her laptop and handbag were still in her classroom as she had never made it back there after the meeting with Brad.

Old 10-18-2014, 01:14 AM   #22
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

Brad was busy all day with the various teams. They were doing well, but he still wanted to monitor how they were doing. Sometimes he felt like a mother hen watching over his chicks...

Every now and then he would flash back to yesterday and Wendy on her knees with his dick between her headlamps. He copped a woodie every time he thought about it, his rod twitching and rising...

But he was too busy today to play with Little Miss Fuck Toy. Matches to watch, advice to give, reprimands to hand out, praise to offer--the day was full of what he loved best, which was sport. God, but he was proud of his men, and he didn't give a shit whether they were good in some stupid academic class, like English, for example...

Still, discipline and effort were part and parcel of the sports mythos, the very backbone of athletic competition. It wouldn't do for his guys to simply slack off in their course work; such an attitude would carry over to other aspects of their life. Sloth was contagious, and metastatic. So he would not tell the guys that no matter how poorly they did in English they couldn't fail. The ever-present risk of failing was what kept great sportsters on their toes, kept them sharp.

He was confident that the cumslut's personal pride wouldn't let her simply pass them without comment. She would fill the pages with enough red ink to make it look like she had bled on the paper. And he would check their work and rail at them when they got sloppy.

But they wouldn't fail, and therefore would never be kicked off the team. That gave him the security he felt he needed for the season. He could work within that framework.

He saw her twice that day, each time giving her a friendly wave which was pointedly not returned. He laughed quietly to himself each time.

Tomorrow was Saturday. The tournament would be finished and Little Miss Tight Ass wouldn't have any classes. Other than a practice in the morning, he was free himself for the rest of the day. Perhaps he would pay her a visit.

Old 10-18-2014, 09:06 AM   #23
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Wendy was extremely relieved that she didn't have to deal with Brad today. She was dressed rather the same as the previous day: a very decent blouse, buttoned to above her breasts and a skirt that reached her knees. To her this was how a teacher should dress.

Twice she saw Brad and blushed scarlet both times. She ignored his waves and prayed he wouldn't come over and cause another few buttons to end up in his office. When she went to the bathroom later, she was shocked to learn how soaked her panties were and she couldn't imagine any reason for that.

Getting some grading done was hard as every sound had her distracted and her thoughts were absolutely not there. She was happy when the day was done and knowing that the next two days she wouldn't have to go to university or to see Brad.

The next day she was dressed in a simple green summer dress. It was shorter and more revealing than the clothes she wore at university, but still very decent to most standards. She had no plans for her day, just some reading and maybe at some point she would dare to check the forum again... but knowing Brad knew her nickname there... she wasn't too keen on it.

Old 10-18-2014, 10:45 AM   #24
BurningMonkey
Literotica Guru

Brad pulled up and parked at the curb. This was her place; he'd gotten the address from one of his players that worked in the university offices. Technically he wasn't supposed to be able to do that, but it turned out the young man had already looked it up and every now and then would go by her place hoping to see her out and around.

It seemed that a lot of the team players were smitten by her; they talked about her often: how hot she was, what nice tits she had, how they'd like to eat her out or get a blowjob from her or fuck her. It had worked to his advantage this time.

He walked up to the door carrying a small bag of things and knocked. When she answered, he pushed straight in without being invited. Turning to shut the door behind him, he said over his shoulder, "Get in the bedroom, slut."

Old 10-18-2014, 10:56 AM   #25
Erica88
Literotica Guru

Wendy was shocked to see Brad standing in the door opening and before she could do anything the man was already in her home. Not that she would have been able to do anything to stop him, he was clearly a lot stronger than she was.

She blushed at his words, but not before she had glanced at the door that lead to her bedroom, telling him all he needed to know.

- "What... you can't... I..."

she stammered, staring at his chin as she wasn't able to look at his eyes. She wanted to tell him to leave, that she didn't want him here... but of course she lacked the courage to do so