Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 05-16-2014, 07:08 AM   #1
Angeleyz
51% pure...

Just for Kicks (closed for cynstv)

Bowing off the mat, Victoria (Tori for short) tried not to limp as she made her way towards the women's locker room. If she was lucky, she had only bruised a couple of toes with that misplaced roundhouse; if not, she had likely rebroken her foot in the same damn spot as the injury that had ended her high school soccer career. Considering it had been almost two decades since that disappointing injury, she mentally crossed her fingers that it was only a bruise.

"Tori...," called out a male voice, causing her to turn around to face one of the instructors, "Make sure to ice your foot when you get home."

Tori nodded to Master Jamison as she replied, "Yes, sir... That was my plan... once I take a shower that is."

"Hopefully it's just a bruise. It looked like you just caught the target wrong. How many times have you been told to twist your hips, bring your knee up and then kick?"

Shrugging half-heartedly over the familiar fussing, she replied, "Sorry, sir... Too many years of soccer. I thought I was doing better though."

"You might have gotten one or two right, but the rest... you're going to have to practice alot more before you'll earn your blue stripe for the next graduation," he scoffed, before waving his hand towards the women's locker room, "Hit the showers. You only have 45 minutes before we have to close up."

Nodding once more, Tori headed into the locker room, grateful that the Tae Kwon Do classes were the last of the classes offered at the club. By the time she got out, she usually had the entire locker room to herself. Sure enough there were only four others in the locker room when she entered. Waving good-bye to the last of the ladies as they left, Tori stripped down, wrapped herself in a towel that dwarfed her slender, but athletic build, and padded her way to the showers.

Turning the water on to a hair or two below scorching, she hung the towel on the wall outside and stepped in. Bliss... Sheer and utter bliss. Another bonus of the late evening classes, she could take as hot and as long of a shower as she wanted without hearing the scuffle of feet of women waiting for their turn. She closed her eyes as the water streamed down around her, working its magic on her tired muscles.

Her cardio rat friends didn't understand why she loved the classes so much. They preferred to continue with their endless time on the treadmills and ellipticals, not believing her when she said that she could get more sweaty just during her forms for 10 minutes than running on the treadmill for 40. It was their loss really, although she was surprised they hadn't noticed that she was the only woman in the class and wanted to give it a try if only to flirt with the instructors and other men in the class.

After her breakup with Ryan, Tori herself wasn't looking to get hooked up with anyone and had made it pretty clear to the handful of guys from class who had asked her out that she wasn't on the market. It had taken a few months, but she had slipped easily into her normal role of being just 'one of the guys'. And if she had the energy to experience the occasional 'need', well that was easily addressed by her 'purple monster'. 'Hmmm, that reminds me,' she thought, 'better check my stock of batteries.'

Opening her eyes, Tori pumped some shampoo from the wall dispenser and soaped up her shoulder length auburn head. Just as she was beginning to rinse it out, the lights flickered a couple of times... The club's signal that she only had 30 minutes left.

Old 05-16-2014, 08:25 PM   #2
cynstv
Really Really Experienced

Knowing he was one of the last ones in the club, Steve decided he would stick around and work through his forms a bit. He normally helped teach classes on other nights, but his work had kept him from training as often as he used to. He had earned his 3rd dan a little over two years ago, but had not invested the amount of time he should have to advance.

Hoping to make up for some lost time, Steve dragged a Wavemaster XXL out, and, after stretching a bit, began too warm up with a series of roundhouse kicks, hook kicks, etc.

He always wore his heavyweight dobok, as it felt better, but it also made him sweat, and he intended to get a good sweat on this evening. He had let his buddy who managed the club know he was going to stick around to work out, so he paid no attention to the lights as they flickered... they were just warning the others that it was closing time.

After several minutes of working on the back, Steve began to run through his forms. He knew forms from a few different styles, as he had studied Kempo, and Taekwondo under a few different systems. He liked to try to keep them all well practiced, but it was a challenge, at best. This evening, he was determined to work through his Kempo forms, and took a place at the center of the mat. He noted his starting point, as he should end in the exact same place.

Bowing at the beginning of the form, Steve began working through his Kempo forms, his mind focusing completely upon the form, shutting out the area off the mat. He did his forms best like this, in his own world, visualizing each section of the form as if there were real opponents there.

Sweating heavily, he trained... oblivious to the world around him. His 6'6" frame drenched in sweat, his bald head glistened with beads of perspiration. His heavyweight black dobok clung to his body as he worked through his forms, the snap from his kicks and strikes making an audible sound as the fabric snapped.

Last edited by cynstv : 05-16-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Old 05-17-2014, 12:40 AM   #3
Angeleyz
51% pure...

Gently running her hands through her hair, Tori rinsed one last time to ensure the shampoo was all out and then quickly washed her body. She normally would have lingered a little longer in the shower, but she had gotten a new novel that afternoon and was looking forward to a quiet evening cuddled up with it on the coach. 'What a way to rock a Friday night,' she thought to herself, but she was perfectly content with quieter evenings after so many raucous dance club scenes with Ryan and the rest of the gang.

Knowing she had the entire locker room to herself, Tori grabbed her towel as she walked out of the shower and padded her way to her locker, drying herself off in the process. Donning a simple black bra and matching panties, she then stepped into her favorite pair of black and purple striped yoga pants and pulled a well-worn, matching purple top over her head. Digging through her bag, she located her trusty Keds and slipped them on, wincing as her toes on her right foot pushed against the fabric.

Brushing her wet hair smooth, Tori pulled it up into a pony tail, and, after depositing her wet towels in the collection basket, she grabbed the rest of her stuff and walked out. She was surprised to see a light still on in the group activity room and wandered over to see what was up. She frowned a little when she caught sight of the stranger, never having seen him before and she had thought she knew all the instructors and fellow students by now. And she was pretty sure he would have made an impression on her as he practically dwarfed her in size!

Leaning against the door jamb, Tori watched in amazement as he went through his various forms. She wasn't sure what they were, but it was obvious that he was way more advanced than she was. He was like poetry in motion as he moved fluidly from one form to the next. She could almost picture his unseen assailants as he kicked, punched and chopped... It was amazing, and strangely arousing, to watch and she lost track of how long she stood there.

Old 05-17-2014, 11:25 AM   #4
cynstv

Lost in his training, Steve progressed through the first several of his forms. After completing the form, Statue of the Crane, Steve stopped... looked down, and grunted in frustration. He ended about 6 inches from his start point... unacceptable.

His mental zone lost, Steve took a moment to breathe. Turning toward his bag, he walked to the edge of the mat, bowed, and left the training floor. Pulling a bottle of water from his bag, he turned, drinking deeply. As he turned, he saw someone watching him, causing him to start and spill a bit of water down his chin. She was stunning. Leaning in the door jamb, she apparently had been there a while. Blushing slightly, he nodded at her, unsure as to what to say.

For all his confidence on the mat, he found it humorous he found himself at a loss for words.

"Evening Ma'am," Steve said, unable to take his eyes from her. He realized, he had seen her training before, not often, but every now and then. "Been training this evening?" He asked, again, knowing he sounded like a complete idiot, stating the obvious.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:44 PM   #5
Angeleyz
51% pure...

Tori watched spellbound as he moved through his forms. He made it look so easy! He must not have been happy about something though based on his expression when he stopped.

Biting her lip, Tori wondered if she should say something or just back away and leave him alone to puzzle out whatever he was stewing over. The decision was made for her when he spotted her as he was turning around. She tried not to smile as some water dripped from his chin; after all, if it had been her, she probably would have choked on it.

Evening Ma'am. Been training this evening?

Tori cocked her head to the side as she looked at him. Since he had said training instead of working out, he must have seen her in class before, but she was positive she hadn't seen him. A least a foot and a half taller with a bald hair begging to be rubbed, he would have definitely made an impression.

Not wanting to seem rude, she answered, "Yes, Master Jamison put us through our paces tonight, and please... I'm not ready to be Ma'am yet... I'm Victoria... or Tori as most people call me."

Old 05-17-2014, 10:56 PM   #6
cynstv

"Yes, Master Jamison put us through our paces tonight, and please... I'm not ready to be Ma'am yet... I'm Victoria... or Tori as most people call me."

"Nice to meet ya, Victoria," Steve said softly. "Master Jamison wore you out, huh? Good... I have always liked training with him. I have not gotten here nearly as often as I should have of late."

Stepping forward, Steve approached Tori, and bowed respectfully before holding his hand out to shake her hand. "My name is Steve, been training long?" He noticed how much bigger than her he was. His hand practically engulfed hers, her skin soft... she felt so fragile in his large hand. He was careful not to squeeze too tightly, yet tightly enough to be a real handshake.

Steve struggled to keep his eyes focused on Tori's face. He saw her shapely legs in her yoga pants as he approached, and his eyes seemed to have weights, as they were fighting to pull his view back down to her legs.

Last edited by cynstv : 05-18-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Old 05-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #7
Angeleyz
51% pure...

Tori almost took a step back when he finally walked up to her. Holy cow he was tall! She was used to being a shrimp compared to everyone else, but he reminded her of the time at school when she had been forced to stand on a bus among some of the members of the men's basketball team. Being at armpit level could be such a drag!

My name is Steve, been training long?

Tori noticed how careful he was with the handshake, but that he didn't treat her like she couldn't handle a firm grip. She liked that about him. For some reason, people usually took one look at her size and assumed she was some delicate flower... well until she threw them over her hip or connected with a strong front snap kick.

"I've only been training for about a year now," she replied, "Not sure I'm going to make it to black belt though as Master Jamison is forever having to correct my kicks." Her quick smile caused two dimples to form on either side of her face.

The lights flickered one more time, causing Tori to look around. "Oops, that's my curtain call. It was nice to meet you, Steve. Perhaps I'll see you in class sometime..."

Old 05-18-2014, 06:40 PM   #8
cynstv

Noticing the lights flicker, and hearing Tori comment it was time to go, Steve said, "No rush, Tori, the lights will stay on. I have a key and can stay as long as I like."

After saying that, Steve instantly thought she would think he was too forward, so he followed up with, "I mean.. well.. if you want, I can work on your kicks with you."

Again, instantly feeling like an idiot, Steve blundered in an attempt to repair the damage he had done to her impression of him. "I mean, if you want me to, I would be more than happy to help out. Anyone can make it to black, you just have to persevere and train hard."

Old 05-18-2014, 11:24 PM   #9
Angeleyz
51% pure...

Tori found his stammering endearing, but as tempted as she was, she knew that her foot wouldn't take any more kicking this evening. She had promised Master Jamison she'd ice it as soon as she got home, and she was already paying the price for having stood for so long in rapt attention to his unexpected demonstration.

Smiling regrettably, Tori confided, "I really appreciate the offer, Steve, but I really need to get home and ice my foot. Caught one of the targets wrong this evening, and it's killing me." She added softly, "Perhaps I'll see you around... And we can discuss what I'm doing wrong then?"

Old 05-23-2014, 08:34 PM   #10
cynstv

"I understand, Tori. And Master Jamison is right, you need to rest it and ice it," Steve said, glancing at Tori's foot.

"Tell you what, I am going to start training more often again... usually in the later classes. If you like, I would love to help you work through the mechanics of your kicks... just let me know."

Steve contemplated giving her his number, but thought better of it. He didn't want to look pushy, and honestly, wasn't ready for the rejection of her not calling...

"I just need to finish up my forms, then I will be through here.... till next time?" Steve offered his hand once again, with a smile. The chivalrous side of him ached to offer to walk her out.. the sensible side was busy telling him not to be pushy.

Old 05-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #11
Angeleyz
51% pure...

I just need to finish up my forms, then I will be through here.... till next time?

Tori smiled up at Steve, thinking he was a sweet guy to have offered to help her with her kicks when he hadn't seen her do them yet and what a potentially long road he'd have in front of him if he were seriously going to counter all those years of soccer playing. However, she'd be foolish not to take him up on the offer, assuming of course he didn't run for it when he saw the swing she hadn't been able to stop yet. None of the other instructors had been able to get it through her thick skill yet, perhaps he'd have something new for her to try.

"Thanks, Steve... I'd love any help you'd be willing to give," she said gratefully, "Master Jamison has already said he didn't think I was going to earn my blue stripe in time for graduation next month."

Tori dropped his hand and said, "Until next time..." before turning around to limp away. She ended up running into Rocco, one of the trainers whose job it was to lock up and they walked out together, talking. He told her a little about the hot date he was planning with his girlfriend that night, and she wondered what he'd say about her 'date' with her book. As was their norm, he walked her to the first level of the parking garage, and they proceeded to chat some more.

Eventually, Rocco glanced at his watch and swore, "Shit... Sorry, Tori... Gotta run or Sophia is going to kill me." He gave her a quick hug as she wished him well, and then trotted back to his car parked along the road in the employee section.

Tori slowly made her way up the stairwell to the second level where her beat up VW bug was parked. Her foot was throbbing now, making her limp even more pronounced. She should have known better than to stop and watch Steve, let alone let the ever talkative Rocco bend her ear, but she'd make sure to spend the rest of the night with it elevated and under ice. She exited the stairwell and trudged her way to her car in the far corner, wondering where everyone was as she seemed to be the only person around.

Old 05-25-2014, 12:56 PM   #12
cynstv

"Master Jamison has already said he didn't think I was going to earn my blue stripe in time for graduation next month."

"Oh, don't worry about that... if we make it in time, we make it... if not, then we don't. TKD, like life, is all about the journey to get where you are going, not about rushing through life and skipping the sights," Steve said, regretting having said it, as he feared she would figure him out to be the huge nerd he was.

Watching her limp away, Steve realized just how bad her foot was. He was going to offer to walk her out, help her carry her stuff when he saw her talking with Rocco. Steve figured he had no chance against Rocco in the girl department, so he stuck around the training floor.

Steve started his form again, but couldn't get his mind off of Victoria... Tori. She was beautiful, probably too beautiful to ever take an interest in him. Finding he couldn't focus, he gave up for the night, grabbed his bag, and made his way toward the parking lot. He had really wanted to work out longer, but his mind simply wasn't in it... it was on her instead. Tori.

As he walked out, Steve wondered if he would get the chance to see her again.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:49 PM   #13
Angeleyz
51% pure...

Except for a faint dripping sound echoing somewhere unseen and the scuff of her shoe from time to time, it was eerily quiet in the parking structure. Tori was seriously creeped out by the stillness, wondering where all the people were. Normally she didn't pay any attention to the various shadowy areas, but tonight every dark nook and cranny seemed to snag her attention.

Goosebumps suddenly forming on her arms, Tori hesitated for a half step before continuing forward. She was being ridiculous. There was nothing waiting in the shadows. No boogie man was going to jump out at her, but that didn't stop her from digging in her purse for her keys. Not for the first time did she wish she had automatic locks, but the classic VW had had been with her since high school and she wasn't ready to part with it just because she had to manually unlock it.

A footstep ahead of her caught her attention, and Tori looked up to see a tall figure dressed in dark clothes start walking slowly in her direction from 2-3 cars away. The figure had a hoodie up, shadowing their face, and the purposeful way he or she walked screamed trouble to her. Her fingers tightened on her gym bag, and she was getting ready to turn abruptly and take off, when the figure suddenly took off at a sudden run at her.

'Shit...,' she muttered to herself knowing she wouldn't be able to avoid a confrontation now. Not seeing any signs of a weapon in the seconds before they were within striking range, Tori pulled back her arm and flung her gym bag up. The heavy bag caught the would be assailant in chest, knocking them back slightly. This gave her just enough room to get off a roundhouse Master Jamison would have been proud of, dropping the person to the ground, cussing at her.

Before she could turn and flee, however, Tori was suddenly caught from behind, heavily muscled arms wrapping themselves around her and pulling her back against an equally muscled chest. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she tried everything they had taught her in class to no avail. Her arms were pinned too tightly to do an elbow strike. Her foot, still aching from her last kick, wouldn't maintain enough weight for her other leg to kick back. And all she was accomplishing with rearing her head back was to give herself a headache.

The figure on the ground growled, "Cover her damn mouth, fool," as he pushed himself up. Tori just screamed louder and continued to try to twist and turn, looking for a way out. This is bad.... This is really bad...

Old 05-25-2014, 09:39 PM   #14
cynstv

Steve was frustrated. He had not had as good of a workout as he wanted, and to top it all off, he looked like a total idiot in front of Tori. Not that there was really any chance of someone as beautiful as her noticing him, but still, he preferred not to look like a total loser.

Making his way out of the building, Steve decided to go out the front door, then climb the exterior steps to the parking level. The cool night air would be nice, and he intended to run them, penance for his poor performance on his form.

As he got to the bottom step, he heard what was, without a doubt, a scream.

"What the hell..." Steve wondered aloud. Without thinking, he sprinted up the stairs. It was obvious the scream came from above, and even more obvious the screamer was terrified.

Mounting the steps two at a time, Steve paused at the first level, only to find it completely barren, no signs of life, much less something causing someone to scream. It was then that it hit Steve...

"Shit... Tori...." he thought to himself, and hurled himself up the second flight of stairs.

Steve burst from the stairwell, instantly taking in the scene. One man down, on the ground, cussing up a storm. Obvious pain, clutching his midsection. Nice shot Tori.

Second man, holding... damn... it was Tori... He had her pinned from behind. He was a big son of a bitch. Not overly big, but compared to Tori's small frame, she had no chance.

Dropping his gym bag, Steve ran full speed to the melee. He noted the man on the ground was still down, not an immediate threat. He made a mental note to keep aware of him, however, not sure of just how hard Tori had tagged him.

Slowing down in front of Tori and the guy with the huge arms, Arms.... Steve approached warily.

"Ok buddy, let's let the young lady go, and no one... well, no one else needs to get hurt," Steve said, glancing quickly at Nutshot... his name for the guy on the ground.

"Ha... I don't see how you have any say in the matter, we got you two to one, and I got something special for ya," Arms said, trying to sound menacing.

Steve heard what he said, and hoped it wasn't a gun. Too much distance to effectively neutralize the threat of a gun, especially with Tori in the way. Steve decided his best course of action was to get under his skin, make him want to fight. Then, Steve knew, he would be ok... probably.

"Look, Arms, I don't want to beat your sorry ass down, so let her go and get outta here. If your thinking of having your way with her, well... I doubt that will work out for you... arms that big mean roids... and well, everyone knows steroids shrinky your winky," Steve said, a taunting smile on his face.

His strategy worked... Arms flung Tori aside, causing her to stumble on her bad foot, and fall to the ground several feet away.

Arms then reached into his pocket, pulling a knife. Steve noted the way he held it, blade out, extending from his hand. This guy had no clue how to use it, but Steve was careful not to let on that he knew. Instead, he backed away a step or two, raising his hands in what would appear to be a surrendering position. Palms out, about chest level.

"Look, man, no need for that, just get your buddy and go," Steve said, still retreating, slowly.

Arms decided that was the time to make his play, and advancing quickly, just as Steve had wanted, he stabbed forward with the knife, towards his midsection.

Steve thrust his pelvis back, and thrust both hands down, forming a perfect X block, trapping Arms' wrist. Without thinking, he rolled his wrist, forming a lock, as Arms bent forward, attempting to relieve himself from the pain. As his face came down, Steve foot came up, a front instep kick to the nose, breaking it instantly. Steve then yanked up on Arms' wrist, and thrust down with a palm heel strike to the back of the elbow, shattering it and bending it backwards.

Glancing at Tori to ensure she was still ok, Steve turned his attention to Nuts. He was getting up, albeit slowly. Too slowly. Again, no thought, just action. Programmed action, ingrained into him from years of training took over. Nuts had one hand concealed behind his back, and Steve didn't wait to see what was in it.

Nuts was rising, head about stomach level... perfect... Steve leaped forward, closing the several feet of distance, and connected to the side of Nuts' head with a jump round kick. The thud was convincing, and effective, as Nuts crumpled to the ground.

Steve's adrenaline was pumping hard, but even through the buzz of it all, he noticed pain in his left arm. Walking to Tori, ignoring the pain in his arm, Steve spoke softly, "Tori... it's ok... are you ok?"

Holding his hand out to help Tori up, it was then that he noticed blood dripping from the top of his forearm, and he changed hands, offering her his right instead.

"Tori....?"

Old 05-26-2014, 11:57 PM   #15
Angeleyz
51% pure...

Tori tried to twist one way and then the other, but the bands of steel wrapped around her didn't yield. She even tried to slump forward, thinking it might cause her captor to lose his balance, but all that gained her was a painful roll of her foot when he stumbled and then hauled her back against him.

Fear was starting to overwhelm her when someone came storming out of the stairwell. Before she knew it, the person had steamrolled his way in front of them and Tori finally identified the person as Steve. Oh thank god! As soon as she realized it was Steve, almost all of her fear receded. She would have lost all her fears, but her captor's mention of something special nagged at her. Please be a knife, please be a knife...

Look, Arms, I don't want to beat your sorry ass down, so let her go and get outta here. If you're thinking of having your way with her, well... I doubt that will work out for you... arms that big mean roids... and well, everyone knows steroids shrinky your winky.

Eyes widening at Steve's taunts, Tori was unprepared when her captor shoved her away from him. Unable to stand any weight on her foot, she ended up tumbling to the ground and scrambled further away as soon as she could. The rest of the action was almost reminiscent of Steve's earlier unintended demonstration, except this time she could actually 'see' the assailants and didn't have to just imagine their actions.

She couldn't believe it was finally over until Steve walked over to her, talking softly to her, Tori... it's ok... are you ok? She would have scoffed at his almost gentle tone, until she realized she was shaking so badly that her teeth were chattering. The sight of blood dripping from his arm transfixed her. Drip... Drip... Drip...

Tori....?

Shaking her head in an attempt to clear it, she reached out a trembling hand and accepted Steve's proffered hand. "You're... you're hurt...," she stammered. She tried to put weight on her injured foot and ended up stumbling into him. She continued to lean against him, and tried to tell herself that she was only doing it for stability.

Old 05-27-2014, 09:30 PM   #16
cynstv

"You're... you're hurt...,"

"Not to worry about that, it's bleeding worse than it feels. How are you? You ok?" Steve asked, worried about her visible shaking.

Steve felt Tori slump against him, her foot was in bad shape. Watching the way she stood, he worried it might be fractured... at the least, severely sprained. Wrapping his arm around her, he held her up, taking her weight for her. Compared to him, he hardly noticed her weight.

Looking around, Steve took in the scene for the first time while able to take his time doing so.

"Ummm.. I suppose we should call the police. You might need that ankle checked out, or, if you'd rather, I could help you home," Steve offered, visibly concerned about her injury.

"I take it you didn't know those guys. They are both a bit messed up, I sure hope one isn't just a mad boyfriend or something," Steve said, attempting to calm the nerves he knew she was feeling, as well as his own.

His mind attempted to replay the melee, but was not able to recall most of the specifics. He had operated on impulse, purely a result of his training. For all his frustrations about his performance earlier, he allowed a small smile to touch his lips. This performance more than made up for it, and he rescued a beautiful damsel in distress in the process.

Old 06-03-2014, 07:13 AM   #17
Angeleyz
51% pure...

Not to worry about that, it's bleeding worse than it feels. How are you? You ok?

Tori was having a hard time keeping herself together. She still couldn't believe she had been attacked... It seemed so surreal. But what had her more upset was how defenseless she had been even after these months of training. Oh sure she had gotten lucky with her first assailant, but if Steve hadn't have come along when he did... There was no telling what might have happened.

She nodded in response to his question, but wasn't completely sure about her foot. Every time she tried to put her weight down on it, her leg threatened to buckle, unwilling to support her and she was grateful when Steve put his arm around her, offering her a stability she wouldn't otherwise have. Worried that she might have broken it, Tori tried not to worry about the upcoming graduation. If she could participate in the belt ceremony, great... If not, well... It wasn't a race and she'd be able to try again in a few more months.

Ummm.. I suppose we should call the police. You might need that ankle checked out, or, if you'd rather, I could help you home.

Tori bit her lip at Steve's comments. She definitely wanted to call the police and get the two men arrested to hopefully keep them from attacking anyone else. She wasn't too keen about the idea of going to the doctors, but considering how badly it hurt... It would probably be prudent.

I take it you didn't know those guys. They are both a bit messed up, I sure hope one isn't just a mad boyfriend or something.

Shaking her head, Tori said as she looked with distaste at the figures on the ground, "Good Lord, no... I've never seen them before in my life." Pausing a moment, she added, "My ex and I broke up months ago, and I have no desire to rush into the dating scene anytime soon."

Old 06-03-2014, 10:05 AM   #18
cynstv

Hearing Tori confirm that she wanted the police called, Steve motioned toward his bag. It was over by the stairway, where he had rushed into the parking garage. "My phone's in my bag. Can you make it, or do you have one?" Steve asked.

As he spoke, Steve felt Tori's body shaking. Shock. "Tori, it'll be ok. These guys aren't going to mess with you again. You did fine, your bunged up ankle just cost you precious time." Steve was trying to comfort her, calm her down, and reassure her.

Walking Tori over to her car, just a few paces away.

"We'd better get a look at this ankle, I am worried about it. If you'll excuse me, I can take a peek."

Without really thinking, Steve turned to face Tori, placed his hands on her hips, and effortlessly picked her up, and gently set her on the fender of her Bug.

Kneeling before Tori, Steve gently unfastened her shoe, and removed it. Holding her foot gently, Steve examined it. Steve tried not to think about the softness of her skin, the graceful curve of her leg. Noticing the discoloring and swelling. He didn't think it was broken, "I don't think it is broken, probably just sprained. Looks like it hurts a good bit though. I can drive you to the ER if you like."

"Good Lord, no... I've never seen them before in my life." Pausing a moment, she added, "My ex and I broke up months ago, and I have no desire to rush into the dating scene anytime soon."

Steve grimaced internally. Good news, she was single... bad news.. not interested. "Story of my life," Steve thought to himself.

Using it as an excuse to mask his disappointment, Steve made sure Tori was steady on the car, and quickly walked over and retrieved his bag. Getting his phone out as he returned to her side, he called 911. Steve succinctly informed the dispatcher what happened, glancing at the two prone thugs, ensuring they were still out of it.

Steve leaned against Tori's car beside her, waiting for the arrival of the police, allowing her to use him as support if needed. Figuring he had no romantic chance, he, hopefully, had at least found a friend. The dreaded F Bomb... friend, but a darned beautiful one.

Old 06-06-2014, 12:21 AM   #19
Angeleyz
51% pure...

My phone's in my bag. Can you make it, or do you have one?

Shaking her head no since she typically didn't carry her phone with her on workout nights. When Tori saw where Steve was pointing, she knew there was no way she'd be to make it there. Her whole body was shaking like she was undergoing her own, private earthquake.

Tori, it'll be ok. These guys aren't going to mess with you again. You did fine, your banged up ankle just cost you precious time.

She appreciated Steve trying to comfort her, but Tori still wasn't convinced she had done everything she could have. She desperately wanted to believe there was something, anything she could have done or she'd never feel right walking through the garage again.

We'd better get a look at this ankle, I am worried about it. If you'll excuse me, I can take a peek.

Tori squeaked a little when Steve picked her up, unprepared for his action and definitely not prepared for how easily he moved her around. She knew she wasn't the tallest of women, but he handled her like she was a toddler. Looking down as he carefully removed her shoe, she had to swallow back giggles at the sight of such a big guy so gingerly maneuvering her foot. She knew her reaction was more from nerves than anything, but his light touch sent shivers through her body.

I don't think it is broken, probably just sprained. Looks like it hurts a good bit though. I can drive you to the ER if you like.

As much as she didn't want to go, Tori figured she should, but she was reluctant to take him up on his offer thinking he had already done so much already. She was still trying to figure out what to do when he left her to go get his bag and cell phone. As soon as he left her side, she got antsy, shooting nervous glances at the two downed men, hoping they were still out.

Tori was grateful when Steve returned to her side before calling 911,causing her to relax ever so slightly. He efficiently detailed all that had transpired, and her lips quirked at the thought of what her description would have been if it had been her making the call. When he hung up, he leaned back against the car, close but not too close and strangely silent, almost reflective.

She waited a bit before clearing her throat and asking in a small voice, "Steve... Would you mind... I mean you don't have to... If you don't want to... But would you mind... putting your arm around me... until the police come..."

Old 06-06-2014, 10:39 AM   #20
cynstv

"Steve... Would you mind... I mean you don't have to... If you don't want to... But would you mind... putting your arm around me... until the police come..."

Hearing Tori ask for his arm around her, Steve slid closer to her. He gently put his arm around her, and held her. He could feel the shaking of her body, and wanted nothing more than to be there for her, to make her feel safe.

"Tori, I promise, it's ok. Stuff happens, the important thing is you are safe. The odds of this sort of thing happening again are almost nil. If you like, I can work with you on your self defense stuff. There are times when you have to fight without the rules," Steve said softly. He tried hard not to sound judgmental of how she performed. In truth, considering her level of training, she did well.

"I mean, no hurry... just if you want to..." Steve let his voice trail off, not wanting to sound pushy.

"Look, I know you don't know me from Adam, but seriously, if you want or need anything, I am here for you... no strings attached," Steve said. "You can vet me through Master Jamison," Steve added lightly, trying to ease the sense fear Tori had to be feeling.

Steve continued to hold Tori close, making sure she was warm, trying to ease the sense of shock she was going through. Eventually, he could hear sirens in the distance, and could see red and blue lights reflecting off the glass of nearby buildings outside the parking garage.

"Looks like the calvary is arriving," Steve said, watching Tori's face to get a feel for how she was doing.

Old 06-07-2014, 10:36 AM   #21
Angeleyz
51% pure...

The shaking seemed to subside slightly the moment Steve placed his arm around her, and Tori didn't understand why. While she wasn't a hard core feminist, she had never been one to lean any male and was a bit taken aback on her need to do so now. However, it wasn't enough to make her draw away, but she did have to keep herself from burrowing into his side.

Tori, I promise, it's ok. Stuff happens, the important thing is you are safe. The odds of this sort of thing happening again are almost nil. If you like, I can work with you on your self defense stuff. There are times when you have to fight without the rules. Her lips twitched at his last comment. It certainly would have gone better for her if they had acted like the guys in class, giving her a moment to set up, etc. The idea of fighting without rules seemed totally foreign to her and her rule abiding self, but she obviously had to get over that.

I mean, no hurry... just if you want to... Look, I know you don't know me from Adam, but seriously, if you want or need anything, I am here for you... no strings attached. You can vet me through Master Jamison.

His offer to help her improve her self defense techniques was very tempting, but Tori still hesitated. It was one thing to lean on him, but the thought of sparring with him being so much bigger than her was daunting to say the least. She didn't really question the need to vet him through Master Jamison. The fact that he was allowed to stay after hours spoke volumes of how he was perceived by the strict management there.

Cocooned in the safety of his embrace, Tori kept a careful eye on the two figures on the ground, convinced they were going to get up before the police showed up. By the time sirens could be heard and lights seen, her initial attacker, the one that Steve had kicked in the head, was rolling around on the ground holding his head and moaning.

Looks like the calvary is arriving.

Looking up into his concerned face, Tori smiled crookedly and said, "No... I think the calvary is already here... But it's nice to see the police are here too." Together they waited as two police officers approached, one talking into a walkie talkie and the other stopping to check out the mountain that had been her second attacker still out cold on the ground.

Old 06-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #22
cynstv

Hearing Tori refer to him as the calvary made Steve smile.

"It was nothing, after all, I got to rescue a beautiful damsel in distress, my pleasure!"

Watching the police walk up, Steve waited for them to get close before taking his arm from around Tori. He quickly and accurately described what had transpired.

Steve made sure to make it very clear that Tori's life was in danger. He had used deadly force, and caused serious injuries. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he risked being arrested if he was not totally clear that there was a threat of someone's life. Steve tried to make sure that portion of the discussion happened out of Tori's hearing, as he feared her hearing it would worsen the shock she was experiencing.

Steve indicated that Tori needed her foot looked at, and requested a medic to check it out. Steve knew Tori wouldn't want to ride in an ambulance, but he also knew that those who arrived by ambulance were seen first, reducing her wait by hours.

Watching the medic examine her foot, he left the decision to Tori as to what to do. Looking into her eyes, he told her, "Do what you think best, I will go with you... no arguing, you're in no shape to be alone right now."

Steve knew he was being pushy, considering he barely knew her, but he also knew she was in shock, and it would get worse before it got better.

"If you'd rather someone else go with you, is there someone I can call for you?" Steve offered.

Old 06-07-2014, 12:56 PM   #23
Angeleyz
51% pure...

It was nothing, after all, I got to rescue a beautiful damsel in distress, my pleasure!

Tori could feel herself blush at his words. She had gotten so used to being one of the guys at the gym that she really wasn't sure how to handle compliments outside of the club scene, which she avoided right now as tired and pretentious. She wanted to protest when Steve dropped his arm as the police approached, and ended up wrapping her arms around herself to keep the stupid shaking in check.

Thankfully Steve took the lead on explaining what had happened as she doubted she'd have made as much sense. Her thoughts were as jumbled as the shaking that she couldn't seem to, well, shake. At some point, she distantly recognized that Steve's voice had dropped and everyone was looking at her like she was some kind of fragile piece of porcelain, but since no one was asking her questions... She kept quiet.

Tori stayed quiet during the brief examination, although she winced several times as her foot was turned gently side to side. Everyone kept encouraging her to go to the emergency room, but an ambulance ride seemed so overblown. However, if Steve was willing to go with her, then she guessed she should just get it over with.

"I'll go," she said, "if you really don't mind coming with me."

Old 06-07-2014, 01:07 PM   #24
cynstv

"if you really don't mind coming with me."

"Of course I don't mind, Tori. Besides, I can hardly train you if I don't know exactly what is wrong with your foot! Plus, you may need help getting where you are going. I am at your disposal, milady," Steve said lightly, playing up the milady comment, referring to Tori being his damsel in distress.

After the police had asked their questions, Steve indicated to the ambulance crew that they were ready. Steve asked to ride with her, and the ambulance crew balked, saying only family or loved ones could ride. Steve responded that he was Tori's instructor, and he would be going. A small fabrication, but it worked, as he sat in the ambulance for the ride.

Upon arrival at the hospital, Tori was wheeled in, and Steve followed... just pretending like he belonged. Steve waited until the doctor entered the room to examine Tori, and he looked to her, his eyes questioning.

"Should I wait outside, Tori?" Steve asked, wanting her to have whatever privacy she needed.

Old 06-07-2014, 04:37 PM   #25
Angeleyz
51% pure...

Tori felt like a big baby, but she relaxed fractionally when Steve agreed to go with her. She remembered him asking if there was anyone else he could call to go with her, but right now she equated him to safety and she just wanted him. Besides everyone else that she could think of was probably hot and sweaty in some club right now, gyrating to music so loud they'd never hear their phones ring or be in any condition to drive even if they did.

When it was finally time to get into the ambulance, Tori nearly had a panic attack when it looked like the crew wasn't going to let Steve ride with them. Thankfully he was insistent and not afraid to stretch the truth a bit, or she probably would have had a complete meltdown and she abhorred crying in front of people. It was bad enough she couldn't quite control the tremors still wreaking havoc on her poor body, adding a red, blotchy face and puffy eyes would be icing on the cake.

Before she knew it, they had arrived at the hospital and Tori had been wheeled in to an examination room. Hands clasped tightly in her lap, she tried to force herself to relax and hoping it wouldn't take long. When the doctor walked in and Steve asked if she wanted him to wait outside, she was horrified by the tears that came to her eyes. Dammit, girl, pull yourself together...

"No!" she said, unable to keep some of the emotion out of her voice, "please... please stay..."