Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 12-01-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
ellec89
Virgin

Interested in teaching me the basics?

I have never done the BDSM thing, but lately I have been insterested in the types of possiblities that this may open up in my rather dull sex life. I would love for someone to give me their personal take and stories/experiences. I'm a 23 year old graduate student, very shy, nerdy type, but very willing. I'm interested in forming a deeply intimate and trusting relationship with someone like minded.

Last edited by ellec89 : 12-14-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #2
CutieMouse
Meticulously Flighty

BDSM Talk & Cafe are full of information and experiences; if you have specific questions, I'd suggest starting your own threads and see where things go. There isn't really any "one true way" do do/experience kink (or BDSM), and the kind soul offering to "privately tutor" you on the subject of kink... Well, lets just satire easy to develop a conflict of interest when the subject turns to sex.

The BDSM Library has lots of archived topics, and most of the forum regulars are happy to offer their perspective on things. Welcome to the forum!

Old 12-02-2012, 01:55 AM   #3
KittyFlower
Experienced

I have some BDSM stories posted as well if you are interested in reading them. there is a link to my author page in my profile

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...hp?uid=1412702

Also if there is a story you would like to request of me please message it to me. It might not be my thing but I would like to challenge myself to write more.