Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 11-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
Belfry1323
Virgin

Open mouth gags. Need help!!

Hey all! I'm interested in finding an open mouth gag for myself. I like the spider gags and the o ring gags. My boyfriend is 'above average' and I'm having trouble finding one he can penetrate. Anyone know of any good ones or any links where I can find one? Much appreciated!

Old 11-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
OzoneRed
Daydream Believer

Google "Whitehead gag"

Old 11-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
query
Loquacious Sesquipedalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfry1323 View Post
Hey all! I'm interested in finding an open mouth gag for myself. I like the spider gags and the o ring gags. My boyfriend is 'above average' and I'm having trouble finding one he can penetrate. Anyone know of any good ones or any links where I can find one? Much appreciated!
Ive always liked tge look of the o-ring gag but i couldnt see how you could get one big enough to get the cock through while small enough to fit inyour mouth...even if its only 1/4 " thick tgat loss of 1/2" in diameter and short of unhinging your jaw...a mouth only goes so wide!

Ive seen some sort of dental device that looks workable.

Im kinda a frustrated natural born inventer/engineer. I have this idea about a wedge that is spread with a set screw between back molars. Once fully extended it would take tools to get it out. Fun to think about.*****bably cause TMJ!

Old 11-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #4
rthnck
Literotica Guru

2 inch diameter

Well this is about the biggest ring gag I've seen. The extra large has a 2" internal diameter. That's approaching soda can size so unless your bf is on the extreme girth end I would think this would do the trick. Just remember to measure twice, suck once

two inch diameter ring gag

My Literotica Stories
My Literotica Celebrity Stories

My current favorite word is "labia". It just rolls off the tongue.
Previous favorites include "moist, vulva, and sensuous"

Old 11-13-2012, 03:18 PM   #5
KWAL
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by rthnck View Post
Well this is about the biggest ring gag I've seen. The extra large has a 2" internal diameter. That's approaching soda can size so unless your bf is on the extreme girth end I would think this would do the trick. Just remember to measure twice, suck once

two inch diameter ring gag
Very nice link. thank you!
I love the person who can smile in trouble, gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. Tis the business of little minds to shrink: but those whose heart is firm and whose conscience approves their conduct will pursue their pricables unto death. - A Thomas Paine quote reworded to include both sexes.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #6
ttiptoes
Virgin

How about a cunnilingus-friendly open-mouth gag

I'm in a similar situation, with the genders reversed. I want an open-mouth gag that is comfortable for both giver and receiver during cunnilingus. The metallic dental contraptions are definitely off the table.

There's a silicone ring-gag that might work well, but I sure would love to hear from somebody with experience that "Yeah, you can stick your tongue through that and provide good stimulation to your partner." Anyone?

http://www.extremerestraints.com/ope...fold_5935.html

Thanks!