Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 12-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
coletterabbit
Virgin

Where do I post a personal ad that is not about meeting someone?

Hi,

I want to place and ad or a post looking for someone to write a plan or a scene for my dom. He wants me to tell someone our parameters (what we have agreed to within our relationship), ask them to write a scenario for him that I will not see, then have me make a detailed written report to the person afterward.

I looked at the personals, but that really seems like it's mostly people looking for dates or relationships.

Any thoughts on where to post?

Thanks,

Colette Rabbit

Old 12-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
DRS_EROS
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by coletterabbit View Post
Hi,

I want to place and ad or a post looking for someone to write a plan or a scene for my dom. He wants me to tell someone our parameters (what we have agreed to within our relationship), ask them to write a scenario for him that I will not see, then have me make a detailed written report to the person afterward.

I looked at the personals, but that really seems like it's mostly people looking for dates or relationships.

Any thoughts on where to post?

Thanks,

Colette Rabbit
Go to the "how to" forum on the board of options. This sounds a little complicated, why not go off here and do private emails, like yahoo, etc.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
subwannabe
Literotica Guru

Try the story ideas section

Old 12-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
DRS_EROS
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRS_EROS View Post
Go to the "how to" forum on the board of options. This sounds a little complicated, why not go off here and do private emails, like yahoo, etc.
Welcome to the site by the way. It sounds like you will be a good addition to Lit, you sound interesting !!

Old 12-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #5
coletterabbit
Virgin

Thanks

Old 12-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
GrrlFriday
Literotica Guru

I'd suggest you post in the BDSM Talk forum or the BDSM Personals section, and keep your common sense with you. You'll probably get more realistic ideas there than in the story ideas section.

Last edited by GrrlFriday : 12-08-2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: clarify

Old 12-08-2012, 11:59 PM   #7
SweetErika
Work in Progress

While most ads in BDSM Personals are seeking partners of some sort, there are certainly folks there who would be interested in this sort of thing. BDSM Personals is definitely the most appropriate place to post such a request; this type of idea usually isn't received well in the BDSM Talk forum, and they would almost certainly refer you back to Personals if you posted it in BDSM Talk/Cafe, anyway.

If you post in Personals, be prepared to get slammed with PMs and to wade through a bunch of crappy and/or disrespectful responses to your ad. There were quite a few cyberdoms and wannabes there, last I checked, but that's not to say there aren't some hidden gems who frequent BDSM Personals as well. You might have better luck if you mention your Dom will be reading all of the responses and you will not reply to anyone who fails to stay within the parameters you've set, be absolutely respectful, etc.