More than investigation needed - Closed to AnotherJade

LordUsagi

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Posts
1,568
The advert had been simple but informative to any potential candidates who cared to look deep enough.

Private detective seeks young, attractive, enthusiastic female assistant to help with his filing, office management and on cases abroad.
Very high paying job with plenty of perks but a few catches as well.
Interested candidates must be at Crescent Manor on Saturday at 8:00 AM sharp for interviews.
Please dress to show your enthusiasm and interest for the job.
Note: Must not be afraid of things that go bump in the night.


He put the newspaper down on the large mahogany desk that only took up a small portion of the large room on his estate. It had been a test, would they be able to find the manor as no address was given, how willing were they to impress and did they understand that the job could involve investigating the paranormal.

He chuckled softly to himself remembering his last assistant’s first interview. She had been so shy, just a young student who needed to take any job to help pay for college. Jimmy had liked her from the very first moment; she was intelligent, attractive enough to pass herself off as the wealthy traveler’s trophy companion and a good enough actor to play that same part. Although there had been attraction and they had even consummated their business relationship a few times while on cases (it had helped that Joe was, wealthy, generous, handsome and athletic) despite the decade or so age gap, both had never wanted it to be anything beyond a physical relationship. Her analytical mind had been a bonus and when she had met the man of her dreams and wanted to get married, Joe had rewarded her with a generous ‘retirement’ package, wedding present (expensive honeymoon) and bursary to pay of all her student loans and further studies.

He looked up at the clock, noticing it was almost 8 and assured that if any candidates had arrived his butler had shown them to the waiting room outside.
Joe looked down item on the desk, the case file, and wondered if any of the ladies outside would prove of use on this difficult case.

The clock struck eight and pushing the button under his desk James Diamond released the catch which caused the office door to swing slowly open.
‘Now let’s see what kind of assistant if any I am going to get.’
He leaned back in his leather chair and studied the open doorway to see what would happen next.
 
Changes are italicized

She took another look in the mirror and gave her dark wavy hair a fluff. She grinned and a pair of bright blue eyes stared back at her confidently. She was satisfy with her whole look. She had a dark hourglass dress that had a low neckline and hip hugging on the bottom. The dress shown enough cleavage that made them enticing and not hooker-like, while the bottom enhanced her firm ass enough but not overly tight so that she couldn't walk. Her red stiletto matched the bright accessories. She grabbed the oversize bag along with the news paper and headed out. While riding the elevator down, she unfolded the paper to an ad that she circled days before and mumbled, "Crescent Manor." She closed her eyes and recalled fuzzy images she dreamed last night. They showed her the route to her destination and along with several other things.

Ding! The elevator came to a stop, and she stepped out to the lobby. "Ah, Miss Greene," an old security guard greeted from behind the front desk. "The gentleman you came back with last night left you a note."

"Just toss it, Bill." She already knew it had his number and request for her to call, but she wasn't interested. She only needed him last night. His seeds, to be more precise. She needed them to power the strange gift she possessed. "Wish me luck, I'm out for an interview." She knew very well herself that she didn't need any luck. She was certain the job meant for her.

She headed out and hopped on the first yellow cab that just happened to drop off his passenger. She didn't have an address for the driver, but told him how to get to her destination like she had been there before. The car finally pulled up to the mansion. "Wow. How did you ever find this place miss? I didn't know this place existed," the driver commented as he took the money from her. He handed her his business card. "Call me when you're ready to leave. I doubt any other driver can find this place."

"I'm fine." She refused his offer and exited the car. She took a minute to admire the beautiful and old mansion before headed to the foyer. She was immediately greeted by an old man in a suite. "Charles right?" She shook his hand. He didn't seem surprise that she knew his name without a proper introduction. "I'm Evelyn Greene. I'm here for the assistant job."

"Ah, right on time Ms. Greene. Please this way." He led her down the marble hallway toward the big doors at the end. The door automatically swung open as the grandfather struck eight loudly. "Sir, Ms. Evelyn Greene is here for you."

She headed toward the gentleman behind the large wood desk as the butler closed the door behind her. "It's very good to finally see you in person. Much more handsome then I envisioned, Mr. Diamond." She held out her hand, shook his and sat on the leather chair across from him. She introduced herself without any prompts. "Evelyn Greene. Twenty five. I have Bachelor in Marketing and working for my MBA at the moment. I do have a pseudo-minor in the 'paranormal'." Her fingers air-quoted the last word.

Evelyn crossed her legs and ran her hand over up and down her bare milky leg as she looked around the place. It was exactly what her mind shown her last than twelve hours ago. She patted her back in her head and visibly smirked at herself. "I'm single with no attachments. I can work late nights, weekends, holidays and anytime I'm needed." Her gaze landed back to the new boss before her. She chuckled and shook her head. "I do apologize for my rambling, sir. Please, let me know what else you want to know about me."
 
Last edited:
Jim smiled, he liked this girl, maybe she was a little older than he preferred in his assistants, but she had attitude, and he liked that. She was confident, as shown by her bold entrance. Intelligent,as her degrees attested and goddam sexy and willing to flaunt it. He looked at her eyes, beautiful, allowed his vision to drop to her breasts, and lingered there long enough to let her know he was admiring them.
'Hmmm no bra,' he thought to himself, 'makes them firm and even more impressive, or fake.'
"Well Miss Greene, you certainly look the part. and I am impressed by the information you gleaned before coming here."
His eyes wandered to her legs and the vast amount of thigh they revealed, though not enough to give him a glimpse of her underwear.
This was definitely the most visually appealing interview he had ever conducted, she was sexy and knew it so didn't need to resort too much to showing it.
Pushing a button on his desk he spoke clearly so that she could hear, all the while his eyes watching for reaction.
"Charles, send any other candidates home, Miss Greene has the job. Also please arrange for the guest room to be prepared, she will be staying the night."
He smiled at her, "I hope you have appropriate evening wear and sleep attire in that bag of yours."

His smile became a grin pretty sure she would not have an answer for that.
"Oh and what would you like to eat? I will have the chef prepare it for you as a welcome dinner."
He continued to hold the button down until she answered, then released it and stood not worrying that his thoughts had had an adverse effect on his lower anatomy.

He moved around the desk and sat on it facing her.
"No attachments is good, we will be starting a case very soon which will require travelling."
Again he gave her breasts a look before looking her in the eye again, "so you are willing to work whenever necessary...are you willing to do whatever is necessary for the job?"
 
Evelyn had a sly smile on her face and watched the interviewer's eyes and mind rested on her bosoms. She wore multiple pearl chains with different length; the shortest one rested effortlessly over the crest of her natural and bra-less breasts. She ran the tip of her fingers along the pearls as he voiced his impression of her.

She couldn't help but to stare back at the man before her. He looked like the typical rich man they portrayed in the movies. He was well groom, dressed nicely, smelled like success and possessed a confidently, borderline cocky, attitude. It helped too that his eyes were simply irresistible. She wouldn't mind staring at them, maybe in a bit closer distant too, while he undressed her with his eyes.

She smiled with a I-told-you-so expression when he told Charles that she got the job over the speaker phone. "All the things I need are in here." She patted the oversize bag that she had place next to her chain when she sat down. She leaned forward to get closer to the speaker and spoke a bit louder to ensure her voice carried through, "Tell their chef to make his specialty, charles."

Evelyn kept her position with her upper body slanted against the table as he walked to her side. She twisted to face him but kept her side and a breast propped on top of the mohagony desk. The wood's coolness sipped through the fabric to her skin. She had a clear view of his bottom of when he sat down. She looked up at him as he questioned her willingness.

"With all due respect sir, I wouldn't be here if I'm not willing to do whatever it's necessary for the job now would I?" There was no hesitation in her tone along with that grin on her face. She stood up at eyes level with him due to his sitting position. She leaned just enough to whisper to his ear, "By the way, Mr. Diamond, I don't wear sleep attire when I go to bed." She locked her gaze with his eyes with a slight smirk on her face.

She then straightened herself and swung the bag over her shoulder. "Should I get to my room now or do I get a private tour of the place?" She was hoping for the latter since she didn't get to see everything about the mansion in her dream. Her visions were limit and heavily dependent on assistant, but her confident and boldness were naturally gifted.
 
He was a bit disappointed when she leaned back as he was enjoying the view her position was giving him.
Never mind he thought, she was sure to offer plenty more opportunities to see those magnificent globes (most women knew that their breasts had a power over men) and she was confident and flirtatious. He wondered if she would ever wear a bra around him, he doubted it. That is okay, he would give her that small victory, he was observant enough to know she had noticed him staring at them since she first walked in. They were magnificent and she certainly knew how to flaunt them, but he would keep a few secrets for now. Let her think her boobs had won him over and he would keep his secret fetish for leg attire. She already had the right type of shoes but he had been sure to not take too much notice of them and he would keep his appreciation of fish-nets to himself. His last assistant had worn them for the interview and that had been how she had gotten the job. It had been fortunate she was helpful and intelligent, unfortunately intelligent enough to realize that high heels and stockings gave her enough control when it came to pay and incentive negotiations.
"You can leave the bag, I will have one of the maids take it to your room and unpack."
He didn't even give her the opportunity to object as he deftly unhooked the strap from her shoulder and place the back on the floor.
He slid off the desk and offered her his hand, "come I will give you the brief personal tour."
Helping her up he continued, "the rest you can discover yourself, there are very few rules."
The left the office and the door closed with a click.
"The office is out of bounds unless I am with you, the rest of the house you can explore and are free to use any of the amenities, the pool, gym, sauna and the like."
He gave her a gentle nudge to guide her towards the entrance hall, his hand settling in the curve of her back.
"Obviously respect the privacy of closed door, most of the ground floor is servant rooms, the kitchens, ballroom and dining halls."
He led her through the bottom floor, showing her how to get to the gym (which had enough space to do fencing and many forms of martial arts) the outside pool and tennis court (which were also used by the staff if not being utilized for a private party)
"So it is best to keep your skinny dipping to the pool on the roof," he added with a smirk.
After showing her the private sauna and Jacuzzi he excused himself.
"Your room is up stairs second door on the left, feel free to rest and settle in and explore if you wish. I will see you for dinner at 8 tonight."
He walked away smirking to himself as he wondered what she would do to entertain herself for over half a day.
 
Evelyn took his hand and leveraged it lightly to help her stand up. "Excellent," she commented when he offered to be her personal tour guide. She hooked her palm around his arm as they exited the office. Her eyebrow raised when he declared his office was off limit without him, which raised her interest about the office even more. But she decided complying is the best for the moment, so she nodded to his words.

She played it off like nothing happen when his hand snaked behind her back. She just smiled and nodded as he steered and introduced the different rooms. She looked every to him here and there, nodding and hiding her excitement about the place. It was bigger than she imagined. The mansion looked impressive from the outside, but much more elaborated within. The hallway alone was probably bigger than her studio loft in the heart of the city. She drew a mental map of the place as they did the walk-through.

She headed up a couple of steps after he turned and left her at the staircase. "Oh, Mr. Diamond." Evelyn turned and called out before he was too far off. She smiled, more or less of a smirk. "Is the pool on the roof off limit like your office?" she questioned sarcastically. "Can't go skinny dipping without presence?" She smiled wider and gave a quick playful wink before she climbed the rest of the way without waiting for him to answer her rhetorical question. "I'll see you at eight, sir," she said without looking back. Her hips swayed noticeably and taunting as she moved. She could sense his eyes peering behind her and bought a grin to her face.

Evelyn headed to the designated room per his direction. Her bag was already there with cloths hung, night bag in the bathroom, and so forth. She checked her watch, and it was barely noon. She ran through the mansion's amenities in her mind and tried to decide what to do to pass the time. When it finally clicked, she headed to the bathroom to strip everything off and put on a short silk robe. The statics made it clung her slim waist.

She retraced the steps back to the sauna room. She stripped again and headed inside the hellish box. Her body immediately responded with perspiration. The sweat trickled from her neck down to a pair of c-cup and perky breasts. She poured a more water over the hot rocks before she headed over to the bench. Her round ass melted onto the wood almost instantly along with her muscle aches as soon as she sat down. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the heat.
 
He smiled softly as he continued to walk away, she certainly was a seductive minx. He had to fight down the urge to take her then and there. No he was in control and he could not let her get the better of him, he had to tread carefully with this one, she was special and appealed to him on more than a physical level. To give into her advance now would be letting her win and he had to stay in control and let her know he was her boss and in charge. He intercepted the first servant he came across and asked her to find Charles and arrange a visit from his ‘therapist' for later this afternoon. There certainly was something about Miss Greene that was both appealing and a release of sexual tension would be required before they met for dinner.

James Diamond sat in his office looking over the information his various sources had uncovered on his new assistant. So far no warning bells, she had avoided any major scandals in any of her previous jobs, which was interesting considering her overt sexuality. It wasn't that an overtly sexual and attractive woman was necessarily using their bodies to get an advantage, it was more that men and their partners would often interpret it incorrectly. If a business man had an attractive flirtatious secretary it was assumed that she was sleeping ‘her way to the top' whether that was the case or not. It seemed that Evelyn had managed to avoid that, maybe she was just very good at reading people and knowing who to avoid, if that was the case it could prove helpful in their investigations. Her degree was also legit and not only that she had declined to mention the high distinction with which she had attained it. His first assessment of intelligent had proved correct another plus for her. What Jim felt most interesting was the almost dismissal of her pseudo minor in the paranormal sciences. While not really considered by most academics as a legitimate science, it was obvious her interest in this was more than just a passing indulgence. There had been an article in a local newspaper where she had attended college that had accredited her to solving a ghost abduction case. Although there had been nothing to suggest there had been actual paranormal activity (and Jim didn't really believe in that anyway) it had been interesting that she had taken an interest in the case to begin with.
"And?" he asked Charles who was waiting patiently for him to respond to the information that his afternoon appointment was there. "What do you think?"
"Well sir, I find it interesting she arrived by taxi with no viable means to return, also her overnight bag suggested her confidence. The maid who unpacked it said there were toiletries and although not enough changes of clothing for a long stay, she definitely planned to be here more than a day."
"Yes interesting and although she has a driving permit there doesn't seem to be any motor vehicle registered in her name. Have one of the car keys left in her room, a nice one perhaps a sports car; let her know she is appreciated. With a note to let her know it is for her use while employed; let's not give them away yet."
Charles nodded, "sir I also thought it was rather odd that she knew my name and that I believe she brought an evening dress with her."
James stood, "yes that is intriguing, I hope she is not a plant sent here but we will discover soon enough."
"What is she up to now?"
"Not sure sir, the last report is one of the servants saw her enter the sauna, though whether she is still there we don't know. She hasn't requested anything or been seen so we are assuming she is still there."
James nodded as they both left the office, the door closing behind them. After Charles went about what he had been requested to do, Jim Diamond made his way to the gym. The young attractive lady was waiting for him at the massage table.
"Jules," he greeted her with a smile, "the special today."
He stripped off his clothes and put on the eye mask to blind his senses to the experienced woman's hands.
Lying down on the table he let his thoughts drift away as he felt, but did not see her hands start with the therapy.
 
Her body temperature quickly rose in the heated room. She brushed her hand over her breasts to wipe the sweat off. The way they were slowly trickled down her skin got a bit annoying. Her nipples, extra sensitive at the moment due to the heat, responded to her own touch. She ran her hand up her neck and to her shoulder with gentle squeezes, trying to mimic the way her new boss' hand felt against her back earlier. Her other hand slid across her tight abs and slithered south until it reached the intersection between her thighs. The heat there was much more higher than the room and the rest of her body combined. The room was steamy and empty, and she was hot and alone; everything seemed right for a little self indulgence.

She needed it not only to subside the urges, but also to help her secure her job. Yesterday's one night stand only got her through the doors, but now she needed more visions to get her through next couple of days. She was ready until...

...Evelyn gasped and jotted upright with her eyes widened. "It's here." She felt chilly as cold sweat trickled down her spine, although the room temperature stayed the same. The humid air quickly replaced a foul stink, more closely related to rotten eggs, which further clarify her suspicion. She followed the scent out of the sauna and down the hallway. Her nose led her to the gym. As she drew nearer, she could hear the peaceful spa music and smell a hint of lavender oil in the air.

She got on her knees and stroke the air. "What are you doing here?" If the empty space replied, it must had been on mute because no other noise was sounded. "So you want to talk to her, little guy?" She paused. "Yes. I can do that. I'll tell her that." Evelyn smiled to the air confidently as she stood up.

She was about to push her way through the closed doors when Charles cleared his throat from behind. "Ahem. Ms. Greene, I believe you dropped this." He held out the robe that was neatly folded on his arm. The old man was looking up at the ceiling the whole time.

"Oh, yes. Thank you." She just now realized that she had been naked this whole time. She put the robe on. "Do we have guest, Charles?"

"Yes, Miss. His personal physical therapist, Ms. Jules. Or did you already know her name, miss?" She didn't know if the old man was joking or mocking her since he kept a stern and emotionless expression.

She chuckled and shook her head. "No. I didn't know her name until you told me. I'm not a psychic, Charles. Can I speak to her?"

"You're not?" For the first time, the man had a suspicious look but it quickly faded into a blank one. "And absolutely not. After the session, Miss. Should be a hour or so. He does not like to be disturb in time like this." He positioned himself between the gym's doors and her.

"Ah, I see. It'll be a quick five minute." The butler shook his head. "What if I slip a note in?" Same expression from the man. "How about I just talk while they carry on their business?" Charles stood his ground. "But this is important." He won't budge.

Evelyn bit her lips and contemplated. Maybe if she explained the reason, he would understand. No, he would either laugh at her ridiculousness or call the mental health institute. "Fine then. I'll just wait out here."

So she did. She waited outside the closed doors with Charles' watching eyes. She paced back and forth with heavy feet to purposely slammed her bare feet on the ground loudly. She cleared her throat and coughed profusely until he gave her a disapproving head shake.

"Fine." She stood still with hands dug inside the robe's pockets and wondered if all the noises she made accomplish anything. "I'm hungry, Charles. Can you get me a sandwich or something? You don't want to starve a new employee right?"

"Of course not, Miss. If you like something to eat, please follow me." The old man coyly replied.

"You're good," she complimented. "What's this?" She pulled out a key from the pocket.

"It's a key to your car, Miss. For business use." He eyed over to the big window that looked out to the garden and a red convertible Mustang parked.

Evelyn looked at him with disbelieve and jaw dropped. She didn't think it was true until she pressed the button and the car beeped once. "Oh my God. You're not kidding. This is awesome!" A light bulb came on in her head. She pressed the panic button...
 
Last edited:
"Fuck...no..." James cursed when Jules pulled her head back from the service that she was so well paid for. He wanted to grab the girls head and force her back on to his aching member but the alarm had panicked her.
James diamond sat up and pulled the sleeping mask from covering his eyes just in time to see Jules wiping her mouth with a worried expression on her face.
"It is only a car alarm, nothing urgent."
"Oh...I am sorry sir...I will continue."
They both looked at his blood filled penis with the same enthusiasm.
She was about to take him in her mouth again when he laughed.
"It is fine Jules, you earned a reprieve."

------

Charles grunted audibly.
"Miss that was totally uncalled for, the master does prefer his staff to show some measure of patience."
He did not move from his place blocking her passage to the door, but his stern look broke into a pleasant smile.
"Now please hand me the keys, better I take the blame, or he may just fire you."
Charles liked the girl, she had a certain charisma about her, and he wanted her to stay for a while.
Just then the door opened and Jules stepped out. She looked from Charles to Evelyn and blushed.
"Charles...Mr Diamond would like to see you."
The butler nodded, "Miss Greene, I believe you can have that word with Miss Julia now."
He entered the gym and closed the door, but not in time for Evelyn not to see James slipping on his briefs and pants.
 
Back
Top