Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
InBrightestDay
Experienced
 
InBrightestDay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 87
Report a Problem with an Uploaded Story

I recently submitted an edit/rewrite of my first story. It went up on the site today, but there seems to have been some kind of error in the process.

Specifically, the original story was two pages long. The edit/redo is three pages long. Looking at the story here on the site, Pages 1 and 3 are from the new version, but Page 2 is still from the old version, meaning the story starts on Page 1, jumps way forward to the end on Page 2, and then ends again on Page 3! The effect, needless to say, is quite jarring.

Any idea how I contact someone about this?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.
 
Bramblethorn's Avatar
 
Bramblethorn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Australia (occasionally USA)
Posts: 2,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by InBrightestDay View Post
I recently submitted an edit/rewrite of my first story. It went up on the site today, but there seems to have been some kind of error in the process.

Specifically, the original story was two pages long. The edit/redo is three pages long. Looking at the story here on the site, Pages 1 and 3 are from the new version, but Page 2 is still from the old version, meaning the story starts on Page 1, jumps way forward to the end on Page 2, and then ends again on Page 3! The effect, needless to say, is quite jarring.

Any idea how I contact someone about this?
Either PM Laurel, or re-submit the updated version with a note at the top mentioning the problem.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
InBrightestDay
Experienced
 
InBrightestDay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
Either PM Laurel, or re-submit the updated version with a note at the top mentioning the problem.
Not to sound like an idiot (or more of an idiot, at any rate), but where do I find Laurel?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #4
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by InBrightestDay View Post
Not to sound like an idiot (or more of an idiot, at any rate), but where do I find Laurel?
Laurel
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
InBrightestDay
Experienced
 
InBrightestDay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
Thank you!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.