Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 03-31-2013, 03:11 PM   #51
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

I've mentioned this before somewhere on Lit., but

I often take my own belt off to whip myself in offices. Under the guise of "just joking," I've asked others to spank me in offices, but only over my clothing. Obviously if I'm alone I'll do it bare butt, or bare breasts.

Old 03-31-2013, 11:00 PM   #52
kellyann1972
Experienced

yes when I get yelled at by my boss

Old 04-03-2013, 08:26 AM   #53
Inferno640
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
I think she's just about ready for her office spanking.

Nice phot

Old 04-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #54
angeleyes612
Experienced

I first became intrigues in this though after watching The Secretary and wanted to try it myself but I will never work in an office....lame.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:54 PM   #55
Huntress2603
Virgin

Wink

Oh, goddess, do I ever! I have a fantasy where we have a Joan Harris from "Mad Men" type of office manager who becomes very upset with me for not cleaning up the conference room after I've held a meeting in there. She asks me to join her in the conference room, then proceeds to scold me for leaving the mess. When I don't take her seriously enough, she quite roughly bends me over the table, and spanks me until I submit to her. Then she makes me clean the mess.

I sometimes have this fantasy while day dreaming at work. Usually, I'm interrupted by our actual office manager who is anything *but* a Joan Harris from "Mad Men" type.

Old 04-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #56
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

Anyone want to give me a quick spanking

here in the stairwell?

Old 04-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #57
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

Ok, I'll see you between the 10th and the 11th.

Sure, if they want to watch that's fine with me.

Old 04-12-2013, 12:09 PM   #58
TacoBelle
Experienced

Is the wireless reception ok there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistedSister View Post
Sure, if they want to watch that's fine with me.
Bring your laptop.

Old 04-12-2013, 12:33 PM   #59
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBelle View Post
Bring your laptop.
And you're going to show me to others in your office?

Old 04-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #60
TacoBelle
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistedSister View Post
And you're going to show me to others in your office?
Yes Helen. There is a good chance of that. You're getting yourself off in a stairwell. How do you expect me to treat you?

Old 04-16-2013, 05:09 AM   #61
sharonfriend40
Literotica Guru

Yessss

I think about this a lot. I have an assistant who is younger and I dream of her pushing me up against the window... Pulling my skirt up and spanking me. Hard.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:27 AM   #62
VladHarkonnen
Really Really Experienced

I'm reporting this thread to HR

Old 04-16-2013, 08:37 AM   #63
LallyH
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladHarkonnen View Post
I'm reporting this thread to HR
You going to tell them to make it a perk of the job?

Old 04-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #64
FistedSister
Literotica Guru

You're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBelle View Post
Yes Helen. There is a good chance of that. You're getting yourself off in a stairwell. How do you expect me to treat you?
I probably have no limits when I'm excited enough.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #65
Salenku
Deep inside myself

Oh god yes! In fact, I had a rather nice daydream about it today and had to excuse myself to remedy the situation!

Old 04-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #66
VladHarkonnen
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LallyH View Post
You going to tell them to make it a perk of the job?

In all seriousness though, yes. Of course I've fantasized about being dom'd at the office...usually by the HR director

Old 05-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #67
bird154
Virgin

yessssss!

Old 05-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #68
TildaS
Really Experienced

With one person in particular yes

Old 05-09-2013, 03:06 AM   #69
Middlemist
Virgin

Ugh, YEA like all the time.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:27 AM   #70
LoVeLyLiSaBeTh
Really Experienced

Yes.....

When I first got into nursing I worked at a hospital. I had made a few clerical errors that were determined to be possible termination level errors. A doctor counceled me in his office and told me that if I wished to disolve the paperwork it would be possible but we would need to meet after shift in the doctors library downstairs. He told me that if I decided not to show up I would follow procedure and arrive the next day and process out with HR. I went to the library directly after shift and found it dark, low level lighting in the overstuffed leather chair area only. He asked me to sit down. I did. He explained that if I agreed to a bare butt spanking over his lap this would all go away. If I declined, spoke of the proposition or made acccusations, my nursing career would come to an abrubt halt in the community hospital area. I asked what he had in mind and he told me he wanted me to remove my scrubs, panties and bra and position myself over his lap. He again informed me that this would be totally my decision. I told him I wanted to keep my job and that I would. He then told me to go lock the door and return and disrobe. I did. He remained dressed. I took off my scrub top and bra nervously, then my bottoms and panties. He sat and watched and scooted forward so as to have me lay across his lap. I felt quite helpless nude over his lap. he told me that for each error there would be 10 swats. I just nodded. He asked me if I understand to say yes please. I did. There were 3 infractions. He slapped the first one with authority and it stung. He then rubbed my cheeks, then another slap,and again another rub. I became very aroused, my nipples became very hard and I felt such a rush. After the 3rd swat he felt under my hanging tits and cupped them, pinched a nipple and swatted again. I was totally degraded but very turned on and said nothing and allowed him to hold my tits and spank me.After he completed the 30 swats he told me to get dressed, go home and never speak of this to anyone. I got dressed as he sat and watched motionless. I left, stopped at a park and masturbated before going home. It was an incredibly erotic experience all in all.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #71
LoVeLyLiSaBeTh
Really Experienced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I first got into nursing I worked at a hospital. I had made a few clerical errors that were determined to be possible termination level errors. A doctor counceled me in his office and told me that if I wished to disolve the paperwork it would be possible but we would need to meet after shift in the doctors library downstairs. He told me that if I decided not to show up I would follow procedure and arrive the next day and process out with HR. I went to the library directly after shift and found it dark, low level lighting in the overstuffed leather chair area only. He asked me to sit down. I did. He explained that if I agreed to a bare butt spanking over his lap this would all go away. If I declined, spoke of the proposition or made acccusations, my nursing career would come to an abrubt halt in the community hospital area. I asked what he had in mind and he told me he wanted me to remove my scrubs, panties and bra and position myself over his lap. He again informed me that this would be totally my decision. I told him I wanted to keep my job and that I would. He then told me to go lock the door and return and disrobe. I did. He remained dressed. I took off my scrub top and bra nervously, then my bottoms and panties. He sat and watched and scooted forward so as to have me lay across his lap. I felt quite helpless nude over his lap. he told me that for each error there would be 10 swats. I just nodded. He asked me if I understand to say yes please. I did. There were 3 infractions. He slapped the first one with authority and it stung. He then rubbed my cheeks, then another slap,and again another rub. I became very aroused, my nipples became very hard and I felt such a rush. After the 3rd swat he felt under my hanging tits and cupped them, pinched a nipple and swatted again. I was totally degraded but very turned on and said nothing and allowed him to hold my tits and spank me.After he completed the 30 swats he told me to get dressed, go home and never speak of this to anyone. I got dressed as he sat and watched motionless. I left, stopped at a park and masturbated before going home. It was an incredibly erotic experience all in all.

Old 05-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #72
quimsical
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoVeLyLiSaBeTh View Post
If true, this story is both maddeningly annoying (patriarchal privilege! Asshole doctor) and maddeningly arousing (furtive spanking, that turned you on, despite the obvious power play by the doc? Yumm).

In short, I like.

"Never say no to a fight or a fuck." -- Irish drinking song

"Handsome devil, arrogant fuck." -- Bulletin Boards Poster.