Old 12-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
LilAshley
Literotica Guru

Open Roleplay Idea

So I've been toying with a new story/role idea lately that has been developing in my mind many different ways... Any suggestions or creative ways to play this one out, no limits and open to any suggestions??

'Headed home after a long night out with 'The Girls' at the clubs. Been drinking all night, for free of course. Dancing my booty off in my tiny minidress too. Countless number of hard-ons I've created and felt, along with the occasional gropes. But my wedding ring is back on my hand now that I've made it back to my car. Just another night teasing as many strangers as I could. Pulling out and driving home when suddenly I swerve and my tire blows out. Too close to the bars to call my Hubby, I sit trying to think how I can get some help now...'

Old 12-18-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
Kryptik11
Virgin

PM sent

Old 12-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
slimslow
Virgin

open roleplay idea

this looks very very enticing...Im going to give it some thought.

Old 12-18-2013, 07:05 PM   #4
jjphot617
Experienced

Sending PM

Old 12-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #5
LearnerDom
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAshley View Post
So I've been toying with a new story/role idea lately that has been developing in my mind many different ways... Any suggestions or creative ways to play this one out, no limits and open to any suggestions??

'Headed home after a long night out with 'The Girls' at the clubs. Been drinking all night, for free of course. Dancing my booty off in my tiny minidress too. Countless number of hard-ons I've created and felt, along with the occasional gropes. But my wedding ring is back on my hand now that I've made it back to my car. Just another night teasing as many strangers as I could. Pulling out and driving home when suddenly I swerve and my tire blows out. Too close to the bars to call my Hubby, I sit trying to think how I can get some help now...'
What, you cant change a tyre?
Oh my, you are stuck then!
Sounds like you need a Jack

Old 12-18-2013, 07:24 PM   #6
LilAshley
Literotica Guru

I need more than a Jack, but who is going to give it to me? What is it going to cost me? Will they be nice about it? So many options to have fun with!!

Old 12-18-2013, 07:25 PM   #7
jjphot617
Experienced

PM'ed you, you know what itll cost you.

Old 12-18-2013, 07:52 PM   #8
OralDave
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAshley View Post

I can help (of course...) pm sent.

Old 12-18-2013, 09:36 PM   #9
lovetporoleplay
Really Really Experienced

Idea.

I would hate to see you dirty that pretty dress. Why don't you call AAA and I'll drive you to the closest place still open. Oh look there's a Hampton inn. Perhaps they have a room. We can always call AAA after we warm you up?

Add me YM ID jeffsta66
Kik lovetoroleplay66

Old 12-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #10
namtab01
Literotica Guru

Aaa

What if you couldn't find another car to flag down, so you reverted to AAA. still worried your hubby would see the AAA report on your account, you plead and bargain with the AAA service man to indicate an area near your moms house on the report, instead of the red district downtown. That way, your hubby doesn't question the flat tire in the back of your car when you ask him to take it to the tire shop to get it repaired. So pleased from your night out and run in with the man from AAA, you swing by and pick up a pizza and beer for the husband on your way home just to say thanks for letting you hang out and scrapbook with your mom.

Boom! Fuckin' genius.

Old 09-10-2014, 02:20 AM   #11
sail away
Literotica Guru

My friends call me “animal”,…my enemies…well…I guess I don’t have any…not anymore! I’m in a bike gang that we call “The Vikings”. We call ourselves that because we ride from town to town raping and pillaging. We’ve got arrest warrants out for us in most states, and the ones that don’t are probably because we haven’t been there yet. We are free spirits and we go were ever we want, when ever we want, and once we get there we do what ever we want.

We are biking down a deserted road outside of town when we see a car stopped at the side of the road, with head lights on, and a girl standing next to the car. She looks at us as we drive up. I make a ‘knowing nod’ to my compatriots and we slow to a stop. Our ‘hogs’ pop in the cold night air. I pull up to the little blond and say to her with a sly grin, “Well…what to we have here?”