Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 07-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
bigboy3256x
Literotica Guru

Searching for that cock craving, super horny, cum deprived woman.

I've always wanted to push down an incredibly horny woman down to the ground, force her down onto her hands and knees and force her to thrust her ass high up in the air. She would be wearing a pair of tiny black shorts with a pink g-string underneath. I'd immediately go behind her and rip both her black shorts and g-string down to her knees. Her thick, bare ass would be completely expose, her tan, smooth skin literally begging me to touch. Before I do anything, I reach down, pull her shorts and g-string from her knees and off her long legs. I'd toss the fucking shorts to the side and notice that her skimpy g-string is completely drenched. I'd move to her face and cram her g-string in her mouth and tell her not to spit it out. Then I'd move towards the table and grab a wax candle. I'd walk back over to her, standing over her fat ass, lighting the wax candle. Dripping hot wax all over her ass, I order her to reach back and start grinding her fingertips into her little clit, forcing her to make that pussy even more wet. As soon as I see that puffy pink twat open up with her fingers, I'm going to jam the fat head of my fat dick inside that hole while concurrently spreading her ass apart with my free hand, exposing that tight puckered rim and dripping red hot wax all over it. The wax burns her sensitive hole as my thickening cock stretches her pussy walls as I pound further into her. She's groaning wildly into the damp panties as I pay attention to both her holes. The minute I feel my balls tense up, I pull out and immediately shoot my wet, milky load all over her asshole as the wax also continues to drip onto it. The sensation sends her into convulsions and she cums right there on the spot, pussy juice drooling down both her thighs as I bend down and lick her clean....

I know it was kind of short but just thought I'd share!

Feel free to contact me on AIM/YAHOO: bigboy3256x or MSN MESSENGER: bigboy3256x@hotmail.com

Old 08-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #2
bigboy3256x
Literotica Guru

Bump! Incredibly horny tonight. PM me.

Old 10-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #3
bigboy3256x
Literotica Guru

Fucking horny and need to make a pussy cream itself. PM me.

Old 10-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
bigboy3256x
Literotica Guru

Horny as fucking hell.

Old 11-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
bigboy3256x
Literotica Guru

Bump! Horny as hell.