Host's Link Page: Writers, do not subscribe

GrayOldFart

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Posts
340
This thread is for the Host's use, to create short posts linked to the story in an effort to speed up the story and/or clarify issues.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR THE WRITERS TO SUBSCRIBE TO OR READ THIS THREAD OUT OF THE CONTEXT OF THE IC POST THAT BROUGHT THEM HERE.

If you are brought here, read only the post you were delivered to and/or follow the insteuctions given to you. To view any other posts in this thread is inviting confusion and, because you will ruin the surprise, disappointment.
 
"Elea...?" the old man asks, perplexed by your apparent lack of knowledge. "I thought you knew who she was. She called me and told me to help you and she'd pay my rent. What the hell is going on...?"

He turns and returns to his apartment.

[Use "back" to return to the post that brought you here. Return to Options and proceed.]
 
Last edited:
Inside, you find a 9mm semi automatic pistol ... and a silencer.


[Return, comment as Shane would; Jenna sees the weapon also.]
 
If you turned right and fled, you would find yourself outside this tower. It sits on the edge of a woods near open fields of natural grasses and carefully tended wheat.

There is a narrow, pedestrian draw bridge connecting the Keep to the stone entry stairs. At the bottom are three Guards who will conspicuously step back, to indicate that they are not going to stop you.

There is a cobblestone path, barely wide enough for a horse draw cart, leading away.

Close this window or use back to return to where you were.
 
The room is surprisingly plush, considering you just came from a cold, dank dungeon.
  • Just for perspective, this is the Keep that you are in.
  • The room is roughly 15 feet square with a peaked roof that ranges from 15 to 20 feet above your head.
  • A stone staircase rises along the wall to a second level that is only half as wide as the main floor, with the other half open. It is a bed chamber; you can't see the bed from here, but you can see comfortable chairs sitting on either side of a wooden table at the railing.
  • On the far wall before you is a huge fire place with a roaring fire. Kettles and pots are over the flames or just beyond them, cooking or keeping warm stew, charred meat, coffee and -- in both a huge kettle and a small pot -- fresh, steaming water.
  • There is a large table -- it could sit 8 with elbow room -- sitting in the middle of the room, covered with platters, bowls, and jugs full of both common and rich foods alike.
  • There are a variety of furniture, mostly along the walls.
  • On two sides, small windows look out, flanked by Arrow Slits.
  • And a woman, bowing to you as if you were the lady of the manor, stands near an oak and iron bathtub, asking, "Is it warm enough for you, m'lady?"
Close this window and return to where you were.
 
Three Notes of importance:
  • Through out this role play, you will occasionally find links to posts -- like this one -- in this thread, called the "Host's Link Page". They are intended to clarify issues or speed along the role play. If you are brought to one of these posts, read it and proceed as appropriate, then close this window and return to where you came from. There is no reason to subscribe to this thread because, out of the context, the posts here will mean nothing to you. Not only that, but I use this "Host's Link Page" for multiple RPs.
  • This role play is inspired by the short lived game show, "Cha$e". If you are familiar with it or just reviewed the Wiki entry, think Cha$e with sex!
  • Below in the role play post you came from, you will find a very simplistic image of a maze. Please excuse the simple representation. Imagine, if you will, a finely crafted, glass and steel maze made for a huge, Hollywood style game show. A full description of it is to come.
 
Last edited:
(You can write the following into your post as you wish to.)

As he sees you submit to him, he eases his grip on your neck, allowing you to breath without releasing control of you. He leans in a bit and growls, "We can do this the easy way, which involves you doing what I ask, when I ask ... and the two of us getting along swimmingly. Or we can do it the hard way ... which involves me lashing you to my bed for several days of fun ... my fun, of course ... before turning you over to my Guards as a play thing ... until there is simply nothing left of you to enjoy."

He leans in even closer and with a devilish smile adds, "As for your daughter ... she will grow up in the Guard brothel ... broken and hopeless before she ever grows hair one between her legs."

(Post her response as you feel appropriate.)
 
Last edited:
He dunks you forcefully into the tub with such strength that you can't get up. He leaves you there until either you stop fighting or he fears you might be drowning. If the latter, he will pull you back up and ask, "Are we done...?"

And he will repeat this -- with ever increasing length -- until you finally submit.

And then, essentially, we're back to where we were with the other options. Click on one of the other option links, and he will essentially say what you read there.
 
Last edited:
(You can write the following into your post as you wish to.)

He watches you struggle, then leans in and says, "We can do this the easy way, which involves you doing what I ask, when I ask ... and the two of us getting along swimmingly. Or we can do it the hard way ... which involves me lashing you to my bed for several days of fun ... my fun, of course ... before turning you over to my Guards as a play thing ... until there is simply nothing left of you to enjoy."

He leans in even closer and with a devilish smile adds, "As for your daughter ... she will grow up in the Guard brothel ... broken and hopeless before she ever grows hair one between her legs."

(Post her response as you feel appropriate.)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top