Old 12-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #201
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps loved the way Flit guided his fingers, she introduced him to a small bump of skin at the top of her slit and demonstrated the movements needed to increase her pleasure. Then she guided his finger to the opening at the base of her womanhood.

Flit gave him the opportunity to choose how he would proceed, her hips pressed upward toward his finger hinting at her desire. He understood and slowly pushed his digit inside her; she was tight and soaking wet within. His finger journeyed further wiggling its way inside. When he ventured as far as his finger allowed he used a slow purposeful massaging technique whilst inside and observed her reactions. Her eyes were closed shut and her moans of pleasure increased in tempo and volume. Scraps, wanting to experiment further, slid his fingers out and back in again. Her hips bucked in time with his fingers as a response and so he continued the action over and over.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #202
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit moaned as Scraps moved his finger in and out of her. She turned her head and captured his ear lobe in her mouth and gave it a playful nibble.

"Do you mind if I teach you something else?" She breathed into his head, no longer able to bear the tease of his eager hands.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #203
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps looked back a Flit with a cheeky smile on his face

"Ofcourse." He replied happily any lesson she could teach him at his point would be very welcome.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #204
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit smiled at Scraps's enthusiasm as she let go of his manhood and reached down to place her hand over his once more. She let out a sigh of regret as she pulled his finger out of her, but as she led his finger back up to her clitoris the regret was washed from her mind.

"Use two fingers." She directed softly, pressing his index finger down along with his middle. "And then go like this." She directed his hands to rub up and down her slit, over her clitoris. Once he had the hang of it she let go and let him take control.

Flit didn't know how long it took, but every second of it was wonderful. She could feel her orgasm building from deep within, and she couldn't contain her moans of pleasure as it arrived. Along the way she directed Scraps carefully, asking him to add a little more pressure, or to move up or down a bit more, and he was always wonderfuly obliging.

When Flit's orgasm finally came it was an explosion unlike anything she had experienced in a long while. Her arms and legs went numb and she turned and buried her face in Scraps's chest as she cried out in pleasure, biting gently on his skin as the waves crashed down upon her. Scraps continued to keep his pace stable as she came, and when her body became too sensitive she reached out and stilled his hands.

"That was wonderful." She said, looking up into his deep crimson eyes and smiling at him. She planted a tender kiss on his lips. "Now it is your turn."

With her body still singing from the pleasure of his touch, Flit began to trail kisses down his face and neck, over his chest and stomach, and down to the spot just above his arousal. She used one hand to hold the base of his manhood and gave the moist and exposed tip a soft kiss.

"If there is anything I do that you don't like, or if it is too much you can tell me. If there is anything you want me to try as well- let me know. I want to please you." Flit said, before slowly engulfing his awating member in her mouth.

He tasted clean, fresh and distinctively male as she slid her lips down around him. She just moved her mouth up and down for a few minutes, making sure to keep her pressure light until he had time to register the sensations. She then decided to swipe her tongue over his tip experimentally. When she had done that she added a bit more pressure and brought one hand up to cup and massage his balls.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #205
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

He followed her instructions to the letter. Rubbing her clit changed her behavior tenfold. Before she only made quiet moans and whimpers, with increased pace and pressure her body writhered and squirmed under his touch. Her climax shocked him slightly as he had never seen or experienced it before. Her head buried itself into his chest and he felt her bite down to muffle her screams of ectasy, even though he felt the slight sting of pain it only furthered his own arousal.

At first he wasn't sure what she was going to do with him to return the favour, but he quickly understood as she wrapped her warm and moist mouth around his throbbing manhood. She started slowly and gently which he appreciated greatly; his member was extremely sensitive and responded to her every touch. She worked her lips up and down his shaft and added slight flicks of her tongue on his tip, he found himself hyperventilating and grunting loudly with the pleasure. The effect put him in a state of extreme bliss, his hips bucked slightly in time with her mouth and every so often he felt his manhood pulse in response to her attention. She moaned in appreciation.

Flit grasped his balls and gently massaged them as she worked, the feeling was an added bonus to the elation he was already feeling. She tightened the pressure of her lips around his shaft and took more of his length into her hungry mouth. The pressure in his manhood built and after a few minutes he experienced his first climax. Every muscle in his body tightened, the pressure on his manhood released and he felt powerful pulses of pleasure explode out of him and into Flit's mouth. She eagerly continued sucking him through his release and he had to pull her head off when he became to sensitive. When she finally pulled away from him he spied a small amount of white fluid leak from the side of her mouth, she quickly wiped it up with a finger, swallowed the remainder and cleaned her finger off by sucking on it.

Old 12-06-2012, 05:52 AM   #206
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Scrap's tasted so good in her mouth, and the way that his manhood twitched in response to her ministrations was extremely erotic. Not long after she started massaging his balls, Scraps exploded in her mouth, his seed filling her mouth with it's salty tang and telling her that it was a job well done. As she pulled away from him she felt a bit of moisture on the side of her lips- not wanting anything to get away she wiped it off her lips and then licked it on her finger.

With a satisfied grin, Flit slid up the bed and laid beside Scraps, resting her head on his chest. She was thoroughly impressed at the amount of come he had- it was a massive load. The thought of him holding that back for any amount of time made her pleased that she finally released it for him.

"So, how was that?" She asked, stroking the hot skin of his chest as she relaxed against him.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:16 AM   #207
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps was still catching his breath when she asked him. He'd never experienced such a feeling in his life before and found it difficult to put into words.

"Really, really amazing. I had no idea it was that good." he responded honestly

Old 12-06-2012, 06:17 AM   #208
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit couldn't help but laugh heartily at his response.

"Really?" She asked poking his chest playfully, "You doubted my skills to please you orally? I am offended?" She said in a tone that was light and teasing.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:31 AM   #209
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

"No really, I have never had an experience, orally or otherwise before." he responded, still breathless. The Government only gave its Derviates the bare minimum education when it came to sexual understanding. Another point to add to the list of resentment he held for his former owners. Even though it was his first time and he had very little experience in the whole matter, Scraps knew one thing for sure. He wanted more, maybe just not yet. His once proud and strong member now sat limp and lifeless against his thigh.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:33 AM   #210
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit was astounded. No experience before this? Well, she shouldn't have been too surprised- she had heard from a couple of their once-Registered's that the Government were adamantly against any form of sexual interaction between their Derivates.

"Well I hope it is at least better than your own hand." She said, reaching down and gently stroking his flaccid member. She giggled when he gasped, his body convulsing because of his sensitive member. She pulled her hand away slowly.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #211
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Even though she only lightly stroked his soft manhood, its over sensitivity made his nerves jump in response. He hoped the feeling wasn't permanent.

"I've never used my hand on it, to do what you did. In fact only since you guys captured me, it has been getting hard. Perhaps it has to do with the deactivation of my chip." he explained

Old 12-06-2012, 06:48 AM   #212
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"Are you serious?" Flit was unable to keep the amazement and horror from her voice. The thought that The Government was surpressing something as natural and human as arousal made her sick. "Wow..." She said slowly. "Scraps- that is so twisted. I am sorry to hear that."

Flit's anger at the Government returned anew and she had to struggle to keep it from disintegrating her post-orgasmic bliss.

"It probably was the chip." Flit said softly. "Well, whatever it was, I am honoured that I was your first." She said blushing slightly. She had assumed that he was pretty inexperienced, but knowing that he had never even masturbated? Wow.

"What was The Government's training like? Were you trained with other Derivates? Did you make any friends?" She asked, tracing circles on his chest as she listened to his strong heartbeat.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #213
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

The light caress of her fingers on his chest were a stark reminder of the difference between his training here and on the surface.

"They kept us apart mostly, we only ever saw each other for training and briefings. They didn't allow any kind of friendship to form between us or even other citizens." he replied sadly. In truth it only made him unhappy now, where before he just accepted everything he was told. Now he could looked back and regret what he missed out in his past.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:58 AM   #214
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit was saddened by Scraps's words, but she was completely devastated by his tone. Such a smart, kind and honest person should never have to feel alone or excluded.

"Well," She said burying her head into his chest "you won't need to worry about that down here. You'll be sick of us all in your business soon enough. You will have the chance to make plenty of friends down here- and hey, you already got yourself a girlfriend."

Flit waited nervously for his response. She had put the word there into the stale air of the room, and now she had to wait to see if he accepted it.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:03 AM   #215
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

He was surprised to hear the word even though deep down he already knew it to be true.

"Girlfriend ah? I never thought I'd have one. I'm glad its you Flit." he responded happily.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:08 AM   #216
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit got to her elbows and kissed Scraps happily, thankful that he hadn't shot her down. She enjoyed the sweet feeling of his lips on hers again before her head spun and she realised just how tired she was.

"I suppose we'd better get some sleep." Flit sighed. "Do you want me to take the other bed? These beds are tiny." She offered.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:25 AM   #217
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

"You're right, I'm pretty tired now." he responded to her first comment.

"I think I can solve that." he answered her Second question with a wave of his hand; using his abilities Scraps pulled the other mattress over to them effectively making a double bed. He smiled at her cheekly and she shifted slightly, making use of their newly created sleeping space.

"Good night, Flit." he whispered with a kiss on her forehead. As soon as his eyes closed he feel into a deep sleep.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:31 AM   #218
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit fell asleep quickly that night. After feeling her heart go all warm and fuzzy when Scraps moved the bed over so that they could sleep together, it only took a matter of seconds to find a comfortable position. She fell asleep in his arms, still swept up in her post-orgasmic bliss.

When Flit woke the next morning it was to find that she no longer had her head resting on his chest. Instead, Scraps slept with his entire body curled around hers protectively, his hot naked body in contact with as much of hers as possible. The thing that she noticed immediately after realising that their sleeping position had changed, was the feeling of his erection pressed firmly against her behind. She sighed contentedly as she pressed back against it and turned to see that he was already awake. He still looked tired and dazed, but there was no mistaking the lust that lurked behind his eyes.

"Do you wake up like this often, Officer?" She teased, pressing her arse against him again.

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 12-07-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:59 AM   #219
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps woke to Flit shuffling against him. His mind slowly regained consciousness and he became aware of two things. Firstly he was still naked and had his whole body pressed up against Flit's naked body, and secondly his erection was in full force again. His first thought was of relieve; he wasn't keen on the idea of having an over sensitive member for too long a period. His second though however was the growing lust he felt with his arousal pressed so firmly against Flit's firm behind.

She squirmed against him again realising that he was awake and asked him a question in a very cheeky tone.

"Every morning since I met you. Usually it goes away after a while." he responded honestly. When it first started happening he wasn't exactly sure why but now, he was pretty certain he knew the reason.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:53 AM   #220
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"You just let it go away? You didn't fix it yourself?" Flit asked, turning around in his arms and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. She traced delicate circles on his collar bone as she awaited his response.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:04 AM   #221
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

"I'm not sure what you mean. Until last night I didn't really know how to use it for other than going to the toilet." he explained innocently.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:12 AM   #222
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit giggled and then trailed soft kisses across his cheek before kissing his earlobe and then biting it playfully. She was too happy about having Scraps so close to her to let herself dwell on the disgusting way that The Government treated Derivates. That was something for another time and place.

"Well," Flit breathed into his ear "perhaps then you should learn how to fix your little problem. I can assure you that it will be much more fun and a thousand times more satisfying than simply waiting for it to go away."

Flit's hand left Scraps's shoulder and then moved slowly down his chest and stomach before reaching his pleasantly erect manhood. She gripped it gently and repeated her actions from the previous night, stroking and adding pressure as she watched his eyes close in pleasure as his mouth let out a groan of desire. After a few moments she pulled her hand away.

"Do it just as I did." She instructed "And if you feel the need to you can go faster or add more pressure; the goal is to make yourself feel good. While you do that I can show you how females deal with their problems." She told him.

Flit sat up and shifted her position so that she was lying with her head near his hips, and so that her womanhood was facing him. She spread her legs and slipped two fingers between her legs, slowly massaging her already damp slit.

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 12-07-2012 at 05:18 AM.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:31 AM   #223
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

The feeling of her soft hand on his raging member brought back all the pleasant memories of the previous nights endevours. She demonstrated the technique and instructed him to imitate her. Her hand left him, as did the warmth but he replaced hers with his own and continued the erotic massage.

He began at a leisurely pace wanting to learn more about how everything worked, with varying pressure and speed he felt the familiar build up. Whilst he worked Flit had repositioned herself to demonstrate her own self pleasure. Unlike the previous night, from this angle he got a much clearer view of her womanhood. He admired the small tuft of hair above her engorged lips. With her fingers, she parted her nether lips and began massaging her slit just she had guided him, her inner moisture coated her fingers and she moaned with pleasure. The open display of her masturbation increased his own arousal and he found his own pace and pressure on his member increasing.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:45 AM   #224
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit watched as Scraps experimented with his strokes. It was such a turn on for her to be able to watch this uninhibited self-exploration. Despite the reasons leading up to it, it was an honour for her to witness his first explorations. Watching his eyes close in pleasure and hearing his breathing become heavy was extremely satisfying to her. Watching him realising his full potential was something that made her feel happy; and this was no exception.
The sight of Scraps's hand stroking his erection also had another effect. It made her womanhood wet, and her clitoris throb. As his explorations became more purposeful and forceful made her react in the same way. It wasn't long before her vision went spotty and her legs went numb. Flit moaned in pleasure as her world exploded into a bright shower of sparks, all of the nerves in her body stimulated by the ecstasy radiating from her core in tempting undulating waves.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:54 AM   #225
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Despite the fact they weren't touching each other anymore, Scraps felt an undeniable connection between them. As her fingers worked more fervently so did his hand. It was only moments later that Flit screamed out in pleasure, her climax triggered his own and he felt the warm wet fluid bursting out of the tip of his manhood. When it was over his hand was soaked in his own seed and some of it had even sprayed onto his chest. The relief was similar to the previous night however he still felt the need to touch Flit and for her to touch him.