Old 12-04-2012, 03:49 AM   #176
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"Thank you Scraps, but as gallant as that is, I can take care of myself. " Flit said, trying not to sound harsh.

Flit turned and looked at him carefully to determine if he was injured. He had a few tiny scratches on his face from flying debris but appeared otherwise unharmed.

"You need to remember that you are more than your abilities. There is so much more to you than telekinesis!" She said to him, taking a step closer and placing a hand on his chest gently. "There are some times where we can't use our abilities, and there are other times where we can but there are better ways... Look at me- even though I can teleport I can still walk and run." Flit explained. "You are not just KC-847 any more, you are Scraps! You are a smart, strong, funny, handsome and resourceful man!"

Old 12-04-2012, 04:21 AM   #177
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

"Thanks, I'm really glad you were here though, I'll definitely remember those grenades for next time." he commented.

They continued their trek through the charred corpses of insects when Scraps realised they were right next to a marker. He checked the surrounding tunnels and passageways to confirm their position. Sure enough he had found was correct, the bad news was, they were a long way from home. By his calculations they would definitely need to rest for the night.

He located a nearby shelter on the map that wasn't exactly in the right direction but it was nearby. After a couple more hours Scraps led himself and Flit to the shelter without further incident. As Flit had informed him during his study the shelters were hidden by underground operatives and were specially marked by a symbol of the underground.

Scraps searched the walls and found what he was looking for, he found the handle of the makeshift door opened it. Once Flit was inside Scraps sealed the door behind them. The shelter's created for the underground were all purpose build and equipped with the bare minimum supplies. Emergency rations, water and first aid. There were two beds with sheets and blankets but most importantly an emergency communication device. Scraps placed his bag on the floor and collapsed onto the bed. His muscles and joints ached from the days travel and he longed to relax.

Old 12-04-2012, 04:39 AM   #178
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"Well, you look completely shattered." Flit said, laughing, as Scraps collapsed onto the bed. She threw her own bag down on the other one and leant over, pulling her boots off.
Flit walked over to a panel on the grubby looking wall and slid her finger over the screen. When it asked for a retina scan she held her eyes opened and allowed it to identify her. The Emergency Communication Screen lit up and she typed a message on it.

17:46. Flit and Scraps. Emergency Shelter 39. All is well.

With another retina scan the computer sent the message off so that the others back at base would know that they had reached a shelter and were still alive. When the screen returned to it's normal blank state Flit started the process again, and this time accessed a panel with several options. She pressed one and there was a groan and a dull sliding sound as one of the panels of the wall sunk backwards and then slid to the side, revealing a small but functional toilet and shower.

"Luckily for us you found us a shelter with a shower." Flit said turning to Scraps and grinning at him. "I don't fancy spending the night covered in Roast Roach. I'm going to have a shower."

She went back to her bed and rummaged through her pack for her plain clothes and then put them on her bed. She stripped off her socks and flak jacket and then grabbed the bundle of clean clothes and tucked them under her arm.

Flit didn't bother shutting the door when she went into the bathroom. The shower was against the wall that the door was on and was out of view. She reached over and pressed the buttons to turn the water on and enjoyed the fresh smell of warm steamy water as she peeled off her clothes before stepping in and pulling the curtain around her for privacy.

Old 12-04-2012, 04:44 AM   #179
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

After their predicament having a shower was the last thing on his mind but as he lay on the bed the offending smell of cockroach guts was too much for him to bear.

"You're right a shower sounds really good right about now." He called out.

Old 12-04-2012, 04:55 AM   #180
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit relished the feeling of the scalding hot water pouring down her body and washing the dirt and tiredness of the day away. She hadn't expected the Orienteering test to be quite so tiring. However, when she thought about it, the amount of double jumping she had done that day was quite extensive, coupled with the hours of walking in the afternoon and her muscles had a right to be worn out.

Conscious of the fact that there would be a limited supply of hot water Flit reluctantly turned the flow off and then opened the shower curtain. She looked out and then cursed under her breath. She had brought her clothes but nothing to dry herself with.

"Ah... Scraps? Can you do me a favour please?" She called out. "It seems I forgot my towel- can you please get it out of my pack for me?"

Flit pulled the curtain back across the shower and stood, naked and dripping wet, for Scraps to bring the towel into her. The air in the room quickly cooled down as she waited, and she was hoping that Scraps would get there soon.

Old 12-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #181
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps found the towel near her pack and moved over the the shower unit

"Here you go." He handed the towel to her.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:05 AM   #182
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit slid the curtain back a little and peered over the edge of it to see Scraps holding her towel out. As she reached out for is she shivered as she felt the fabric cling to her wet body. It was a relief when she managed to grab the towel off him.

Flit peeled the cold curtain off her body and slid it shut again, trying to get the picture of Scraps's handsome face out of her mind as she wiped herself dry. Much to her relief she heard his footsteps as he walked out of the bathroom. When she was done she pulled the curtain open again and slipped into her clothes, grateful for the feeling of soft warm cloth against her clean skin. She put the towel around her shoulders to stop her hair from wetting her clothes and went back into the main shelter.

"Your turn now roach boy!" Flit said with a smile as she walked over to her bed and begun to search through her pack for her food.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:15 AM   #183
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

When he passed her the towel she reached around the shower curtain to retrieve it. The thin almost see through material clung to her naked body. He could see the perfect outline and shape of her curvaceous body and even the hint of her nipples against the cloth. He felt the beginnings of his arousal and remembered why a night alone with Flit was something he longed for. Luckily, she didn't notice him staring and stepped back to dry herself.

Scraps left the shower area and went back to sit on his bed. He gathered his own belongings in preparation for his turn. When she finished he made his way to the unit and activated the water system. The luke warm water rushed over his body cleaning away all the muck and filth from the day. Unfortunately his manhood hadn't softened and he had to actively change his line of thinking to bring it to a more manageable size. After the completion of his shower he redressed and joined Flit back in the main area.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:22 AM   #184
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

As Scraps had a shower Flit sat cross-legged on her bed and reorganised her pack, then got out the food she had brought along for dinner. Down the bottom of her bag, buried under some spare socks, she had found the chocolates she had hidden in there before she left. Not technically food fit for a survivial or orienteering mission, but vital nonetheless.

When Scraps came out of the shower in his plain, but very appealing, clothes Flit smiled up at him.

"Technically I am not allowed to share any food with you- I really am meant to leave you to your own devices." She begun slowly. "But I don't think anyone has to know about these." She held the two packets of chocolate out for his inspection. "I knew you'd bring dinner, so I thought I'd supply desert." She told him.

Flit put the chocolates on her lap and then tore open a packet of rations. She patted the bed beside her and motioned for Scraps to join her.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #185
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps had to smile at her little as she brought out the forbidden survival food. He sat beside her and joined her indulgence. He organised his own food for dinner and they sat together finishing their respective meals.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:44 AM   #186
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

When they had finished their food Flit relaxed against the wall and then looked over at Scraps.

"So, how are you feeling about today? How do you think you went?" She asked, reaching over and taking his hand in hers. Now that the excitement of the day was over and that they were clean and fed, her mind began to wander back to all of the things she had dreamt about that morning.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:47 AM   #187
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

He looked down at their adjoined hands and felt feelings of warmth rush through his body.

"Well not as well as I'd hoped, I mean I was almost eaten by mutant cockroaches. But aside from that I am glad that I finally found a marker." he recounted.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:49 AM   #188
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"Don't worry too much about the roaches- now you've done it once chances are you won't do it again. Just remember what I said; you are more than just a telekinetic." She rested her head against his arm. "I'm glad you found the marker... and the shelter. I don't fancy the idea of camping out in the tunnels to be honest. It is much cosier in here! Beds beat sleeping bags on hard cement any day of the week."

Old 12-04-2012, 05:54 AM   #189
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

He gave her a kiss on the forehead as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'm really glad you came along." he turned his body slightly and placed his hand on the side of her face. He then tilted his head downward and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:00 AM   #190
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit's stomach filled with butterflies as Scraps turned her face towards him and gently placed his lips upon hers. All of the arousal of the past week rushed back into her body and she eagerly returned his kiss. She slipped her tongue into his mouth as she unfolded her legs.

Flit broke the kiss for a moment and smiled at him, unable to keep her cheeks from going pink, as she got to her knees and moved to straddle him as she had when they were in her room. This time though, as she kissed him, she slowly slipped her hands under the bottom of his shirt so that she could feel the soft skin of his stomach against her hands. As they continued to kiss she brought her hands up further to caress his chest, making sure that his shirt was coming up also. She stopped kissing him and, breathing heavily, raised her eyebrows as she tugged on the hem of his shirt, silently asking for his permission to remove it.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:08 AM   #191
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

As Flit deepened their kiss Scraps could feel his own arousal building once again. Her warm hands explored under his shirt and she motioned for him to remove the article of clothing. He obliged, lifting his arms in the air allowing her to pull his shirt off.

They resumed their passionate kiss whilst she continued to explore his upper body without restraint. He found his own hands exploring under her top and the naked flesh beneath. He started lightly stroking her back and then moved up to her front like her remembered. His hands discovered her naked breasts, Scraps grasped them gently in his hands greatly appreciating her soft smooth skin.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:16 AM   #192
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit couldn't help but moan as Scraps fingers moved slowly under her shirt. First he explored her back with the same tenderness and gentle caresses as he had used the last time, and then he moved his hands between them to fondle her breasts. The feeling of his hot skin over her nipples sent waved of pleasure coursing though her body and she broke their kiss, instead leading a trail of soft, small pecks down his neck and over his shoulder as she slowly peeled her shirt over her head.

Flit had guessed at what Scraps would look like under his clothing, and she was pleased to say that he didn't disappoint. The skin of his chest was soft and relatively hairless, which hi-lighted how well built he was. He wasn't extremely muscular, but he was toned enough to make running her hands over his body intensely pleasurable for her.

When her top was almost off Flit took a break from kissing his shoulders for a moment to sit back and pull her own top over her head and cast it on to the bed beside her. As she sat, straddling his lap and bare chested before him, she could feel his hardness pushing up against her. The knowledge that they were alone, and in a state of semi-undressed made her very, very happy. Flit bit her lip in anticipation as Scraps surveyed his body. Did he like what he saw?

Old 12-04-2012, 06:32 AM   #193
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

As Flit kissed down his neck and chest he felt the electric tingle down his spine. When she removed her top Scraps got his first real look at a half naked woman. Her skin was nicely tanned and her breasts stood out before him completely uncovered, he took a long moment to appreciate the two perfect mounds of flesh before him. Her nipples were erect from either the cold or his own attentions, either way they only accentuated her beauty and built upon his growing lust.

He moved forward and began kissing the side of her neck like she had done for him. He trailed his kissed downward and kissed lightly down the front of her right breast. His left hand came up to massage her other breast exploring her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Following his instincts now he felt the desire to taste her deliciously looking nipples, without waiting for permission his mouth captured one and he began a gentle light suckle on her erect nipple. The slight hint of soap mixed with what could only be the natural flavour of her skin perked his arousal further beckoning him to work his mouth on her harder.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:44 AM   #194
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"Oh Scraps!" Flit moaned as he took her breast in his mouth. When his tongue ran over her nipple she gasped and brought her hands up to grasp his head and hold it close to her.

Without even thinking Flit began to slowly grind her hips against his, moaning in pleasure when his stiff rod pressed against her eager core through the fabric of their pants. She continued doing this for a while, enjoying his inexperienced yet passionate explorations of her body. When the build up caused by the feelings of his hands and mouth on her breasts and his manhood pressed against her became too much she gently pulled his head away from her.

Flit brought Scraps's face up to hers again and kissed him as she pressed her breasts against his chest. The feeling of a warm body against her own was something that the had not felt in a very long time, and knowing that it was Scraps that was against her made it all the more special.

When Flit thought that they had teased each other enough, she shifted her hips back slightly and slid her hands down Scraps's chest until they came to rest on the waist-band of his pants. As she kissed him she felt around slowly for the button and fly on his pants. When she found them she struggled to undo them, then held the fabric open. Flit broke their kiss and shuffled back a little further, suddenly feeling cold from the lack of skin-to-skin contact. She looked down at the tented fabric of his underwear and whimpered as she carefully reached down to slip her thumbs into the sides of his pants.

"Lift up a bit." She whispered breathlessly. When he complied she, careful not to catch his tip, lifted his pants and underwear over his erection and then pull them down slightly.

There he was, his erection standing proud in all its glory. It was just as hard and smooth as the rest of him, and perfectly proportioned. Flit's heart suddenly started beating even faster and she could feel herself moisten at the sight of his tip poking out of his foreskin eagerly.

"May I?" She asked, bringing her fingers a hairsbreadth away from his manhood and eyeing it hungrily.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:55 AM   #195
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

The feeling of their naked chests together fueled his desire, as she grinded herself against his hardened manhood he grunted in response to the agreeable pleasure.

When Flit released the restrained captive from its prison, he felt the relief of no longer having the restriction around it. His member stood before them proud and strong, a small glint of moisture coated the tip. Flit asked him for permission but the question seemed more rhetorical for him, nevertheless he nodded with a smile adjusting his body to give her the most convenient access.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #196
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Scraps's smile made Flit's lower regions burn. She reached out slowly, tentatively, and ran the tip of her finger up the length of one side of his rigid member. The skin was soft and incredibly hot under her touch and she watched him carefully for his reaction. She then skimmed gently over his tip and back down the other side.

Flit leant forward and kissed his lips softly, before lying down on the bed with her head on the pillow.

"Lay with me." She said softly, patting the pillow beside her head and turning to her side so that there was enough room.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #197
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Her touch on his member sent warm currents of pleasure through his body. He knew he wanted more. Flit asked him lay next to her and he complied.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #198
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

When the bed sagged under the weight of Scraps's body as he lay closer to hers, Flit's breath caught in her throat. She had been hoping they would get the chance to be alone, to explore one another better, but the reality of it was so much more erotic and intimate than she had imagined.

When he was settled, his face close to hers, she edged forward and resumed their passionate kissing. As they kissed, she slipped her hand between them and traced her fingers along his manhood again. Up and down she traced, delighting in the feeling of the soft skin over his hard rod. Then she could wait no longer, she wrapped her hand gently around him and gave him a soft squeeze before she began a slow and sensual stroke of his member.

As she moved her hand she pressed her breasts against his chest again and moaned into his lips. Her nether regions were throbbing now- her clitoris desperate to be touched. She used her free hand to find his and took it, then directed it down the skin of her side. Down over her waist and hips and to the waistband of her pants.

"I want you to touch me." She panted as she broke their kiss. "You can touch anything you want." She moved his hand over the curve of her behind "You can touch here," she moved his hand over her hipbone to the junction between her thighs and sighed at the feeling "or here..." She placed a soft kiss on his lips. "If you want me to take my pants off just tell me." She said before resuming their kiss and pressing her upper body against him more firmly. Flit continued to stroke him at a leisurely pace, thrilled to feel his erection encased in her grasp.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #199
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

With her hands guiding him Scraps was given free reign of her body. As she grasped his aching manhood he couldn't help but grunt in response. The slow stroking of her hand relieved a great deal of the tension that had been building.

His own hand wandered around her lower half, first around her bottom, this time slipping underneath the fabric. He took a firm grasp of her shapely behind before slowly moving around to the front. As his hand slipped around her hip Flits pants started to shift downward. He lingered around the front of her thigh before slowly making the journey to between her legs.

"Can you remove your pants please." we whispered in her ear. She smiled in response and arched her back to pull the restrictive clothing off. He eyed the small splash of hair in between her legs and ran his finger tips through it admiring the soft texture. Her hand returned to its previous location and she resumed her stroking.

Scraps's fingers gradually slid their way down past her pubic hair. Although he knew the scientific anatomy of a woman he'd never had the chance to fully explore one. His fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as he lightly stroked the tips of her nether-lips, they were slightly moist and very warm to the touch. Braving further, used one finger to part them slightly. He was rewarded with a soft moan escaping her mouth. He furthered his exploration by lightly stroking her slit, up and down, coating his finger with the fluid of her desire.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:59 AM   #200
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

The realisation that Scraps was quite sexually inexperienced dawned on her as she observed his reactions and enjoyed his truly exploratory touches. She didn't mind at all, she loved the way that he was learning from her body, how he reacted when she moaned into his mouth because of something he'd done. So far he didn't seem to mind when she gave him directions, so as she stroked his erection with increasing pressure she worked up the courage to increase the pace of his lesson.

Flit ran her spare hand down Scraps's arms and then placed her hand over his as he ran his fingers up and down her womanhood. She placed her fingers on his over his and waited for him to realise. Eventually he slowed his movements. Putting enough pressure on his hand to guide him, she made his fingers slowly trace up to the swollen nub of her clitoris. When she reached it she let out a moan as the contact sent a sharp bolt of pleasure through her body. She used her own fingers to guide his, she showed him how to trace circles around the small pearl, how to stroke it, and how to apply differing levels of pressure to make her moan.

After a while of showing him how to touch her clitoris, Flit reluctantly led his fingers away from her nub and slipped them down her slit to the entrance of her core. When his fingers pushed against her entrance her reluctance was forgotten. She moved her hand off his and her hips bucked up against him softly.

"You can put your fingers inside me if you like." She whispered softly, pushing her hips up again, desperately wanting to be filled.

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 12-05-2012 at 06:06 AM.