Old 11-30-2012, 01:42 AM   #126
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit's impatience grew as she had to dig deeper and deeper into her cupboard. If it wasn't embarrassing enough that Scraps had to see the rest of her room, seeing her hunt through her cupboard would definitely qualify. Just as Flit saw a pile of paper that looked fairly promising she heard a crunch and a slide and she looked up to see some old boxes falling down on top of her. When the box fell and hit her shoulder she swore under her breath and wished again that she had telekinesis rather than teleporting.

Keeping her face towards the cupboard to hide the blush causes by her clumsiness she reached into the cupboard for the paper she saw before.

"Aha!" Flit cried triumphantly as she unfolded it slightly. Pleads that she had finally found it she turned to Scraps and held it out to show him.

"Scoot backwards so your back is against the wall." Flit told him

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 11-30-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:30 AM   #127
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

He continued to watch her as she sorted through her cupboard. When the box fell he attempted to halt its fall but realised his inhibitor was back on. Because of all the training he had done recently, he spent a lot of time without the inhibitor now.

Flit found her map and asked him to move back against the wall, he cleared more room of her bed and found a comfortable position against the wall.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:51 AM   #128
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

After Scraps moved back on the bed, Flit hopped on in front of him and motioned for him to move his legs apart. Then she sat between then, just as she did when they were in the freezer. When she was settled, leaning back against his chest with her chin resting just above her ear, she unfolded the map.

By the time the map was completely unfolded it was huge. It was a relatively up to date schematic of the tunnels that made up the residence. It was pretty rare for anything like this to be on paper, but it was the way that she had learned best when she was studying for her orienteering test.

Even though Flit should have been concentrating on the detail of the map all that she could think about was the warm body behind her, and the way that Scraps's breath played hot on the sensitive skin of her ear.

"Do you think this will help?" She asked, trying to remain focused on the situation at hand.

Old 11-30-2012, 04:00 AM   #129
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

She sat between his legs again just like the storeroom. He could already feel the beginnings of his arousal as she shifted her body on him to get comfortable. With her head being so close to his he was able to breathe in her unique scent; the chill of the air in the storeroom masked a majority of it and he relished in the full dose offered to him now. She asked him if it helped.

"Oh yes, definitely" he answered huskily, realising a second later she was refering to the map now laid out in front of them.

Old 11-30-2012, 04:09 AM   #130
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Hearing the deep husky rumble in his tone made Flit's nether regions flood with heat. She knew he was referring to the map, but when his voice took on that erotic growl she couldn't help but enjoy it. The fact that his breath was hot on her ear only added to the sensation.

"Do you have any question?" Flit asked slightly breathlessly. Her heart was fluttering in her chest like caged bird.

Old 11-30-2012, 04:30 AM   #131
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

He scanned the map quickly trying to note points of recognition.It was difficult to concentrate on the task with her being in such close proximity but after a few moments he was able to more clearly see some previously studied locations.

"None at the moment, it seems quite straightforward." He responded. Despite all his best efforts he could feel the familiar build up within his groin, this study session may not be as productive as both of them originally intended.

Old 11-30-2012, 04:40 AM   #132
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"I found this part here particularly challenging at first." Flit said, pointing to a spot to the right of the map. "The tunnels that run from it twist back on themselves- so you really have to know them well otherwise they are very confusing"

Flit leant the side of her head against his cheek softly. She hoped that he thought she was keeping it together, because she wasn't sure how much longer she could hide it. Her mind ran over the events in the cold room and then their training session. There was only one thing that Flit was particularly worried about at that time.

"The map won't be much help to you though." She said slowly, lowering the paper onto her lap. "The Orienteering test will take you deep into the bowels of the Underground. Try as you might you will never be able to memorise the whole series of tunnels... What you need is to learn the markers. To learnt he subtle hints of where each tunnel leads, and most importantly you need to be able to find the outpost shelters."

Flit turned her head slightly so that her lips were nearly touching his chiselled jaw line.

"Maybe you can borrow the map and study it when you want- I can't help you with that. I think, though, that there are other things I can help you study." She said slowly.

Old 11-30-2012, 05:03 AM   #133
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

He listened to her advice but still found it odd to only study a part of something. He was used to either knowing it all or none of it. None of that seemed to matter at present though as Scraps watched the map being lowered into her lap.

She turned her head slightly toward his own and he felt the soft brush of her lips on his jaw. He faintly heard her speaking about borrowing the map but the conversation was lost on him. With her lips so close to his he could not resist the urge. Slowly he edged his mouth toward hers and initiated a light gentle kiss on her lips.

Old 11-30-2012, 05:13 AM   #134
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"Oh..." Flit breathed into Scraps's mouth as his lips pressed against hers so softly that they were barely there at all.

Flit's mind quickly filled with the dazzling memories of their kisses in the training room and she pressed her lips against his more firmly. Slowly she ran her tongue along his lips, begging for entrance as she carefully turned her body against him so that she was facing him. She was sure to keep herself pressed against him- not wanting to lose contact for even one moment. She gasped as she turned, feeling a certain hardness pressing against her hips. By the time she was facing him she her breathing was laboured and their kiss had deepened. Part of her wanted to turn again so that she could feel his arousal pressed against her, but another more powerful part wanted to be able to see him as their lips locked in a passionate exploration.

It wasn't long before Flit began to feel the lose of physical contact keenly. She reached down and grasped his hands as she kissed him, then brought them around her as she knelt between his legs. She moved his hand on her back slowly, hoping to give him the confidence he needed to begin explorations of another kind.

Old 11-30-2012, 05:30 AM   #135
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

As their kiss deepened Scraps had all but forgotten about the map and the Orienteering task. She turned her body around toward him and brushed against his hardened arousal. Her touch sent shivers down his spine.

With her facing him now their kisses became more passionate. She guided his hands behind her and he explored her back taking note of her perfectly formed physique. Following his instincts his hands lowered themselves to her bottom which he gently stroked through her tight leather pants.

Old 11-30-2012, 05:39 AM   #136
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit moaned quietly into Scraps's mouth as his hand found her arse cheeks. His massive palms and long fingers kneaded her skin tenderly. She pulled her lips away from his for a moment and gazed deep into his startling red eyes.
Flit slowly moved one of her legs over his as she leant in for another soft kiss. She brought it down so that she was straddling his leg and then did the same with the other side. As he brought his legs together she lowered herself down upon his lap and pressed herself against him. She moaned as she felt the hardness of him against the leather of her pants, and she deepened her kiss.

Old 11-30-2012, 05:45 AM   #137
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

The exploration of her bottom yielded positive results. She repositioned herself, placing her legs either side of him and pressed downward. The pressure from between her legs on his arousal felt incredible. His only natural response was to press upward toward her with equal force, the action elicited shocked gasp from her lips muffled by his mouth.

Old 11-30-2012, 05:50 AM   #138
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

When Scraps thrust his erection up against her she gasped in surprise. Her body responded instinctively, her back arching, her hips grinding her womanhood against his length. As they continued to kiss she guided his hands off her arse, over the curves of her hips and waist and to the sides of her breasts.
The feeling of Scraps's body against hers reignited a sense of desire that she had buried long ago. Her body seemed to want to pick up where she left off, but she had to remember that this was new to him. She needed to move slowly; for him and for herself.

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 11-30-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:00 AM   #139
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Flit responded to his upward thrust by grinding herself against his hard arousal. He matched her movements, moving his hips back and forward in time with her. Her hands guided his own along the curves of her body and brought them up to her breasts. He caught the hint and slowly began stroking them through the fabric.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:15 AM   #140
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit lost all sense of time and space as their bodies collided in a heated exchange of kissing and touching. It had been so long since she had felt the hands of a man running along her curves, since she had tasted another on her lips. As they continued to explore each other intimately she was spurred on by the way that Scraps body responded to hers- the way that he ground up against her, how he stroked her breasts eagerly and well. Flit was reasonably certain that he had little to no experience with these behaviours and couldn't help but be pleased at how quickly he was picking it up.

Suddenly Flit felt guilt welling in the pit of her stomach. She was supposed to be training him to be a part of their world, not distracting him with her selfish needs. She hadn't even asked how he had felt about their kiss- she'd just assumed that his compliance showed his willingness.

"I'm sorry." She whispered between heavy breaths as she pulled her lips away from his. "I shouldn't have... It isn't fair on you! I didn't even think to ask how you felt before I..." She trailed off, looking into his eyes for acceptance of her apology. She felt as though she was taking advantage of him now. Something she never wanted to do to another person.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:24 AM   #141
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps became lost in the myriad of feelings and sensations, the feel of her on top of him pressed against him and moving in time felt so natural. The memories of his past felt like they were being washed away. Though he wasn't a precog he knew his life was here in The Underground most especially with Flit.

She released his mouth from hers and he gave her a look of confusion. She asked if he had consented to their current actions. He almost laughed but instead he smiled.

"The way I feel about you, I'm having difficulty describing. But I know this. Before I met you my life was empty. You have given me a second chance, you have opened my mind to more possibilities than I could ever imagine. Everytime I see you I feel complete and when your not there I only look forward to next time we meet." he explained sincerely

Old 12-01-2012, 03:50 AM   #142
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

His words broke over her like waves upon a shore. They covered her, drowned her, and then slowly receded, leaving her with a sense of longing. It had been so long since she had actually considered another relationship that his enthusiasm warmed her soul. It gave her hope, but most of all it showed just how badly she wanted to give things a go with him.

"Oh Scraps," Flit said with a small smile. "I didn't give you a second chance. Everyone down here did- but most importantly, you gave yourself a second chance! You're doing so well in the Underground that I'm often surprised that you were Registered!" She caressed his cheek slowly. "I like you, I really do. I just don't want you to feel like you have to be with me to repay me."

Old 12-01-2012, 04:13 AM   #143
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

His words came from somewhere deep within the recess of his mind. He had never spoken truer to anybody ever before. Even Acumen would not have been able to recite his monologue from reading his thoughts. Her praise raised his spirits further but she needed further reassurance.

"Flit." He paused and looked directly into her eyes. "Although I have not had any prior experience when it comes to a relationship between a man and woman before coming to The Underground, what we have together is real. Every word we share, every touch and every feeling is natural, nothing feels forced.

"I'm not sure if I should tell you this but, Swipe forced a kiss upon me. I rejected her, our exchange after was very negative which is why she has been so rude at the dinner table lately." He explained.

Old 12-01-2012, 05:08 AM   #144
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit's insides melted as he spoke. A small part of her was furious with Swipe for kissing him. That part, however, was quickly burned away by the emotions that his confession caused. It was such a relief, to hear that he had rejected Swipe. Not only because it meant that he wasn't interested in that horrible woman, but because he knew that he had the opportunity to explore other options and had still chosen Flit.

Flit couldn't think of anything to say- nothing she could string together would hold a light to the brilliance of his words. Instead, she decided to show him how she felt. She thrust her lips against his passionately, picking up where she had left off but with even more enthusiasm. As her tongue begged entrance to his mouth she settled her weight on his lap more firmly, pleased to feel his hardness against her again. She brought her hands up to cradle he back of his head as she kissed him more forcefully.

~*~

When Flit's lips became tender from all of the kissing she pulled away from Scraps. They were both breathing heavily and more than just a little aroused. She wanted to explore him further, but a larger part of her wanted to pace herself. She had to be careful not to take things too far too quickly.

Flit passed Scraps the map as they clambered off the bed and adjusted their disheveled clothing. Flit ran her fingers through her hair, attempting to get it looking respectable again. When she was satisfied that she would look as though she hadn't just stepped out of bed she told Scraps that it was time to go to dinner.

They Mess was reasonably busy when they arrived. Hawkeye and Acumen were already there when they came in. Flit and Scrap's got their food and made their way over to the table.

"How's the training going?" Acumen asked with a smirk on his smug face.

"Good- Scraps is really getting the hang of things!" Birds, birds, massive beaks pecking eyes out.

Acumen just shook his head at her obvious attempt to keep him out of his mind.

"Good to hear things are progressing." Acumen said giving Flit another annoying smirk after he focused on Scraps for a moment. Now it was Flit's turn to shake her head.

They sat down and ate their dinner. Halfway through their meal Swipe and Post-hoc came and joined them. Flit took one look at Swipe and automatically felt anger simmering in her veins. It was only made worse by the look of discontent that Swipe was giving her.

"Flit, might I just say that you and Scraps seem to be getting along well." Swipe said converstaionally, delicately spooning some soup into her mouth. "Though I must say I'm shocked. Don't you think it is a little to soon after Rook to be getting back onto the market? How do you think he would feel to see you so smitten?"

The words had barely fallen upon her ears when Flit felt her rage explode inside of her with all of the force of a nuclear bomb. She had gotten to her feet and leapt over the table in the space of a heart beat, her hands reaching out to dig her nails into Swipe's smarmy face.

Flit barely had time to leave a trail of bloody lines across Swipe's neck before she felt arms around her waist, pulling her back roughly. Her body fell against another and she looked up to see Acumen glaring at Swipe.

"Get out of here Swipe! NOW!" Acumen yelled. Swipe raised her fingers to her neck and pulled them away, horrified a the sight of her own blood.

"Fuck you." Flit hissed at the blonde bitch before she made three jumps to cross the room and escape into the tunnels beyond; rage making her world swirl with a haze of red.

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 12-01-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Old 12-01-2012, 05:25 AM   #145
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Flit's kiss of passion washed away all thoughts of Swipe and the uncomfortable feelings that surfaced when he thought of her.

Later at dinner Acumen questioned their training progress, Scraps couldn't help but reminisce over the soft touch of Flit's lips on his and the feel of her body against him. Acumen picked up on his thoughts and smiled, unlike Flit, Scraps didn't feel the need to hide anything from the others but he didn't mention anything openly out of respect for her.

When Swipe arrived she mentioned something about Rook, Flit's reaction was completely unexpected, she launched herself at Swipe flailing at her face in anger. Acumen quickly pulled her back and Scraps could only watch in awe and confusion. Who was Rook and why did the name elicit such an emotional reaction from Flit?

Flit teleported away without so much as a word. Scraps looked at Acumen for an answer but he only shook his head. Hawkeye stood up quickly from the table and ran for the door. Scraps went to follow Hawkeye but Acumen held him back.

"She might need some alone time for this one buddy. Hawkeye knows her best, let him deal with it." he explained darkly.

Old 12-01-2012, 05:49 AM   #146
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit made it only as far as the nearest junction before her body gave way and she tumbled to the floor. As she fell it felt as if the wind had been knocked from her lungs and she found herself gasping for breath. A million memories fell upon her like a landslide, burying her, suffocating her, dragging her back to place she had long forgotten. The tears fell from her eyes as her rage was replaced by a consuming sorrow.

She didn't know how long she had been buried alive under her memories for before a pair of warm arms wrapped around her body. It was a warm anchor to reality that threatened to pull her from her despair. She tried to struggle free of the arms, but they remained strong. When she could fight no longer she looked up into Hawkeye's green eyes.

"Don't do this Flit." He said passionately "Don't let yourself go back there."

Flit turned away from him, blinking rapidly as the hot tears seared trails down her cheeks.

"Swipe is a fucking bitch- she will say anything to get to you. She only said it because she likes Scraps and doesn't want you to get too close to him." Hawkeye murmured, still holding her against him.

"Go away." Flit hiccuped miserably.

"Not until you stop this." Hawkeye told her softly. "You have come too far to let that bitch hurt you now."

Swipe's comment had been lower than Flit ever thought to expect from her. It was a calculated attempt to destroy her happiness, to send her back to a place that would take her far away from Scraps. The memories that Flit had hidden behind a solid wall of recovery were slowly driven away by the memories of the way that Scraps's lips had felt against her own and completely overshadowed by the powerful words he had used to declare his affection for her.

Slowly, and with Hawkeye's help, Flit got to her feet. The tremors that had consumed her body slowly subsiding. She would not let Swipe ruin this for her. Her second chance at happiness. When she was on her feed again, Hawkeye pulled her against his body and held her fast. Flit melted into his comforting embrace, thankful again for the friend who had kept her from drowning.

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 12-01-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Old 12-01-2012, 06:02 AM   #147
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps could no longer sit by idly while Flit was upset. Even though he knew that Hawkeye was a close friend, a large part of him felt he needed to be with her, not just for when she was happy but also when she was sad.

"Well, that was uncalled for." Swipe commented with annoyance. Everyone around her gave her a look that cut any further comment. Swipe's interruption was enough to spur Scraps into action. Scraps looked at Acumen, the mind-reader nodded back in understanding.

Scraps strode out of the Mess Hall purposefully, although he didn't know where she was exactly he knew she couldn't have gone too far. What he saw when he found her hit him hard. Hawkeye held her in a strong embrace, she was crying in his arms with her head resting against his chest. Scraps felt like his world had been shattered around him, where he should have been, was another. Perhaps the last few days with him had just been for fun. When it truly mattered she went to the man whom she cared for the most.

Scraps couldn't approach them, he couldn't bring himself to confront the truth. He retired to his room and didn't even open the map to study, it seemed only a reminder of the recent hurt. He lay on his bed and fell into a restless sleep.

Old 12-01-2012, 06:07 AM   #148
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

~*~

The next day as Flit approached Scraps's holding cell she took a deep breath. She was still feeling fragile from the events of the previous night, but after Hawkeye had pulled her through it she found herself looking forward to seeing Scraps even more. He was her second chance just as much as she was his. When she knocked on the door her stomach stirred nervously.

Old 12-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #149
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps spend the next day mostly in training with Hawkeye. It was the most uncomfortable and aggravating experience he'd ever experienced. Because Hawkeye lacked an active ability they were practicing close combat self-defence. Hawkeye was in an even more upbeat mood than usual and Scraps knew why. On several occasions Scraps forgot to pull back a punch or kick, as a result Hawkeye ended up with some nasty bruises.

"Whoa man! Careful, its only training remember." He stated happily. His annoyingly positive mood made him all the more frustrated. Every time he landed a blow it felt like a welcome release to the built up tension. Hawkeye rubbed his chest after Scraps landed a well placed kick. If they continued this way Scraps knew that he eventually hurt him more permanently, what worried him however was the fact that he didn't care too much if he did. All he could picture was Hawkeye holding Flit intimately.

"I'm sorry Hawkeye, I don't think I'm up for this today." Scraps acknowledged.

"Okay, No problem well go again next week." Hawkeye replied, he held his hand out to shake but Scraps just could bring himself to remain civil. He turned and left the room without looking back.

Scraps no longer required an escort and could freely move around the complex, his only destination this afternoon was his room. He knew with is upcoming test he should study but after the incident yesterday he could no longer motivate himself. He just lay on the bed and rested his head and mind

After a few minutes he heard a knock on his door, it unlocked and Flit was standing there, she seemed anxious, perhaps she was going to inform him of the discontinuation of their relationship. It wasn't something he was ready for.

"Hi." he said flatly.

Last edited by DungeonsOfDread : 12-01-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #150
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

As soon as the door opened Flit could tell that there was something wrong. Scraps looked terrible, and when he greeted her his voice was completely devoid of any emotion.

"Scraps? What's up?" Flit asked, concerned. Her previous nervous anticipation replaced with worry for what changed the cause in him.