Old 01-20-2013, 07:03 PM   #376
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

"Yeah Hawk and I are going to finish that level off, we are so close now I feel victory approaching." he responded immediately and excitedly. He wondered if there were more cooperative games he could play, the genre was certainly suited to his limited tastes.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #377
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

"Hmph..." Flit groaned. She had been hoping to spend some quality time with both her lover and her best friend, but if they were going to play that stupid game then it was certainly going to be out of the question. "In that case I may do some study tonight in my room. Maybe you can pop by when you defeat the all powerful Lithian Corps?" She suggested.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #378
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps caught her distaste for his choice of evening plans. It occurred to him then that there was still the possibility of him not going to the surface with her. She would most certainly wish to spend the time they had together and with him not playing a non-consequential game.

"Uh, sorry. You know I can defeat them another day. We should spend some time together this evening, maybe you can give me a head start on covert ops study." he said in an apologetic tone.

"I'll just quickly tell Hawkeye, Maybe you can bring your study back to my room, I mean, it's just that I have a bit more room to move." he quickly said.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #379
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

"No, no..." Flit sighed in resignation. "Hawk could do with the company. Why don't you two finish that level. When you're done come and get me from my room and we can head to yours." She gave him an encouraging smile.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #380
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps was quite relieved that she wasn't overly annoyed with him. He had every intention of spending the rest of the evening with her so after being given leave Scraps returned to Hawkeye's room. Hawkeye was just finishing dinner when he arrived.

"Hey Hawk, how was dinner? Are you ready to finish our game." Scraps asked politely.

"Sure man, I'm just gonna finish his last bite then we're off." Hawkeye replied happily. They continued the last level of their game and finished with a new high score. Another set of high fives followed as they watch the credits roll down the screen.

"Hey Scraps I got another game we can play, its not too late, wanna give it a go?" Hawkeye asked with a grin. Scraps felt bad, he really did enjoy spending time with Hawkeye and he seemed decidedly happy to teach him so many new things.

"Sorry Hawk, I promised Flit I would join her for some evening study." Scraps replied with a frown. Scraps caught Hawkeye's quick flash of sadness as he took in his response, it was replaced by his usual lazy smirk shortly after. Some wounds would never fully heal it seemed.

"As soon as my patrol is over tomorrow I'll come right over though." Scraps added trying to alleviate the growing tension.

"Hey man don't worry about me, you go spend time with Flit. We don't want her thinking that you swing the other way now would we?" Hawkeye responded cheekily. Scraps had absolutely no idea what he was talking about but nodded and left the room. He made his way to Flit's room and knocked on the door.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:29 AM   #381
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

When Flit got back to her room she realised just how much study she really had to do before she left for her mission. There was a thick bundle of paper documents she needed to read through and even more digital files than she wanted to count. With a heavy sigh she settled on her bed and did some reading.

After an hour of study Flit got off her bed and stretched her limbs. She looked around her room and frowned. If she'd be going to the surface any time soon she'd need to get it clean. Just in case someone else needed the room. Just in case she didn't return. Flit gritted her teeth and pushed away that second thought. She would return. There was no question about it, so thinking it was pure folly.

Flit decided to clean her cupboard up first, as she would need somewhere to put her things when she tidied up the rest of the room. Her cupboard held all manner of things, most of which were useless to her now. Flit created two piles, one on either side of the door. One pile was for rubbish and the other pile was for things that could be recycled. Luckily, a lot of the items she had could still be reused by someone, so the rubbish pile was much smaller.

The trouble came when Flit pulled a simple metal briefcase off one of the top shelves. It had been buried under a pile of old paper notes that she no longer needed. There was a reason she had hidden it there. Flit ran her fingers over the cold silvery surface and bit her lip.

"You can go back on your shelf." She said, but as soon as she'd returned the briefcase to its home she pulled it down again. One look shouldn't hurt, she thought to herself.

Flit carried the briefcase over to her bed and sat down. She put the case beside her and punched in the four digit security code causing the locks on it to pop out of joint and the case to open slowly. Inside were all of the tangible memories that Rook had left her with. An old black t-shirt, some photos that Acumen had printed for her, some notes they had written to each other. Flit picked up the black t-shirt eagerly and held it close. Because of its time in the case it was all creased, and when she took a deep breath she could no longer smell Rook in the fabric. It was stale. Nothing. Flit put the t-shirt back in the case gingerly and tried to stop the tears from welling up in her eyes. She had Scraps now, it was time for her to let go of Rook.

That was when Flit noticed the data pad. Her fingers ran over the blank black screen as she recalled what she had stored on it. She was trying to decide whether or not to turn it on when she heard a knock on her door. Quickly, she put the data pad back into the briefcase, under the black shirt, figuring that the interruption was for her own good.

When the door opened she gave Scraps a bright smile, the sight of his face chasing away most of her meloncholy.

"Hey! Did you finish the game?" She asked, getting to her feet and closing the brief case as she did so.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:23 AM   #382
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

"Yeah we finished the level with a new high score." Scraps announced happily. He didn't want to mention how he and Hawkeye had completely obliterated her previous score.

"So how is the study going? Can I join you?" He asked looking around at the room. It seemed she had done more than study, he could see piles of belongings in an organised manner that he was unused to seeing in her room. He began to walk over to her things to see what she'd been lugging around all these years.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:32 AM   #383
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

"The study has been alright so far." Flit said, trying not to sound too despondent "But there is so much to learn! I need to know pretty much all of it by the time I leave here."

Seeing Scraps walking over to her bed she flicked the locks back into place on the briefcase and picked it up.

"I did about an hour of reading, and then I decided to start cleaning my room. Its a bit overdue really. We can get back to the study if you like, or we could just go back to your room. I'm getting pretty tired actually."

Old 01-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #384
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps eyed the case in Flit's hand as she worked the combination lock. A part of him was curious as to what she might keep locked up away from prying eyes. He decided that given the recent developments in their lives it was probably something that should be spoken about in the future.

"When The Government drilled us with their rules and regulations, we were taught that one of the best ways to remember a great deal of information was to repeat it to another person and to have them confirm its accuracy. If you like, we can go back to my room and you can repeat to me what you think you've learned and I can also benefit at the same time." Scraps suggested.

"Of course if you think it is too late then there are always other things we can do." He added slyly. It seemed slightly odd to him that he requested her sexually, never before had he even thought about it. Still, it felt natural to make such a confident hint and he only hoped that she didn't take it wrongly.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #385
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

Scraps' study suggestion made sense to her. Flit was just about to take him up on his offer when he made another, much more appealing suggestion.

"Other things?" Flit asked, stepping towards him and reaching out to place her hands on his chest. She could feel the warmth of his skin through his cotton shirt and it made her stomach tighten in anticipation. "I think, perhaps, we can study also. How about you show me all of the things you have learnt from me, and then I can confirm just how right you are. I'm sure that I will benefit from it as well."

Flit got to her toes and placed a lingering kiss on his lip, then pulled away from him and fixed him with a suggestive smile.

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 01-21-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #386
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps beamed as she placed her hands on the solid chest and suggested another variation of study.

"That, most certainly sounds like an assessment I'd be willing to take." He replied and gave her sly grin of his own.

Scraps opened the door to her room and motioned her to follow. They hurried along the hallways of the complex hand in hand. They waved quickly at those they knew not wanting to interrupt the events to come.

When they arrived at his room, Scraps made sure the lock was secure before pulling Flit into another amorous kiss.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #387
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

Flit had to stop herself from smirking as Scraps pulled her through the halls towards his room. She had begun to think that this type of excitement from him would only be caused by games, but she was terribly pleased that she was wrong. When he fastidiously locked the door behind him she snickered softly. Her laugh, however, was cut short when his lips fell against hers. She wrapped her arms around him and continued their kiss eagerly.

It wasn't long before the kissing made Flit eager for more. Her hands slowly moved down his back and to his waist before grasping his t-shirt and pulling it over his head. The threw it gently onto his desk and then grinned as she ran her hands over the soft skin of his chest.

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 01-22-2013 at 03:21 AM.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #388
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps felt his mind race as the sexual hormones surged through his body. Flit wasted no time in removing his shirt and he felt it necessary to do the same. With the top half of their clothing no longer present he felt the soft warm touch of her skin against his own.

Scraps reached behind Flit to make another attempt at the elusive piece of clothing that challenged him so greatly before. In between kisses he leaned over her shoulder to inspect the locking mechanism more closely. The hook system seemed simple enough and with a few more tugs he finally managed to release her bra. After his success Scraps looked back into her eyes with a questioning look, seeking her approval.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:47 AM   #389
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

Flit stiffled her giggles as her bra clasp continued to baffle Scraps. However, his fumbling stopped as soon as he looked over her shoulder in between soft kisses. In a matter of seconds the troublesome hooks were undone and he looked at her questioningly.

"Very good Scraps! It seems you are a very quick learner. How about a reward?" Flit stepped back a bit and pulled the bra from between them, throwing it on the growing pile of clothes. When it was gone she stepped closer again, pressing her naked breasts against the searing skin of his chest. "Now, how about you show me what else you have learned and you may be in for an even better reward?"

Old 01-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #390
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps gave her a mischievous smile as the bra fell away from her body. He would never get tired of seeing her naked body, the feelings that enticed from the soft smooth skin so openly presented to him filled his body with sexual energy that centered around his groin.

When she pressed herself against him forcefully Scraps felt the teasing touch of her nipples against his muscled chest. At her request, he decided to give her more. He transferred his enthusiastic kisses from her luscious lips down the line of her neck. His hands trailed up the sides of her naked torso and gently cupped the two enticingly warm mounds of flesh. Using the newfound hand and finger skills learned from his recent gaming experience he fondled her breasts and nipples delightfully.

Before long the downward trail of his kisses met up with his hands. Without warning Scraps used his ability to suddenly push her onto the bed taking him with her. His controlled precision allowed them to land gently and without injury but also repositioned him to gain better access to her magnificent peaks. From this new angle he swiftly engulfed her erect nipples taking the tips with mild force between his hungry lips.

Old 01-24-2013, 06:06 AM   #391
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

Flit moaned softly in pleasure as Scraps's eager mouth and finger found the peaks of her breasts. Her moans were cut short by a gasp as he used his ability to push them back against his bed. As soon as they were settled his hot lips recaptured her breasts again within moments and he continued to lick, suck, fondle and tease. Her stomach tightened and her womanhood flooded with the heat of her arousal.

"Impressive Scraps, very impressive." She said between heavy breaths "But remember; an average student aims to learn what the teacher teachers. A good student goes above and beyond what they are taught. Show me how much of a good student you are, Scraps. "

Old 01-24-2013, 07:18 AM   #392
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Her moans of pleasure gave Scraps the approval he needed for this particular test. Her challenge however presented him with the opportunity to improve.

"Yes maam." He answered her between the suckling of her breasts.

Following the strong impulse of his instincts Scraps bit down against her nipple with mild a force.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #393
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

Flit yelped out lout as Scraps's teeth bit down on her nipple. It wasn't a hard action, just one that surprised her.

"Mmm... That's more like it." Flit said, her hand coming down to bury in his hair, her body desperate for more of the same.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:17 AM   #394
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Her small cry of shock at his new technique worried Scraps. It wasn't until she gave him vocal and physical approval that she continued.

With tiny nibbles on each peak of her breasts Scraps alternated the feelings of pleasure and pain, completely reliant on her continuous encouragement. His mouth gradually made its way down the middle of her silky smooth stomach.

With slow nips along her skin he met the barrier of her pants. Deciding he needed to prove more of his precision technique. Scraps stood back from the bed feigning the act of finishing. Before she had the chance to react to his sudden change, using only his ability he undid the button of her pants, pushed her legs upward and pulled them of her legs. All in one fluid motion.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:31 PM   #395
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit gasped as her bottom half was lifted off the bed and Scraps rid her of her clothing without a single touch of his hands. Flit had always loved her ability, she'd never really coveted any of the others, but she'd never had them used on her quite like this before. Suddenly, she found herself desperately wishing that she was able to do the same to him; the novelty of being able to rid him of his clothing without touching him was appealing.

"Your skills are improving." She said, trying to keep a certain amount of lustfulness in her appreciative comment. "Show me what else you can do with them!"

Old 01-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #396
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps closed him eyes and stilled his mind. It would take a great deal of concentration to be able to use his abilities with as much finesse as he now desired. He opened his eyes, ready to go, with a short hand gesture he spread her legs open as wide as they would comfortably go.

Using finger like force he spread her wet folds aside presenting him with her aroused bud. Forming a tongue like shape and using similar force he began to work her clit with the accurate skill she so desired. He varied the pressure and speed using her bodily responses to guide his work.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:42 AM   #397
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

Flit's appreciation increased when Scraps used the forces of his ability to pleasure her so precisely. She had seen other macrokinetics use their ability for such delicate tasks before, but she hadn't imagined how pleasurable such precision and proficiency could feel.

Flit's moans began as Scraps continued his work on her, her hands clenched at the sheets and her eyes twinkled as she watched the concentration in his red orbs. The pleasure built deep within her as she imagined him entering her. Her orgasm began to take a hold of her body, but instead of letting it consume her she focused her abilities.

The next instant the stimulation of her clit had stopped and she was standing, naked, behind Scraps. She slipped her arms around him and pressed her breasts against his back.

"You're quite skilled." She murmured into his back as she kissed it. One of her hands lowered to grasp his erection through his pants the other exploring the side of his body.

With a smirk she let go of him and pushed him down onto the bed. She waited for him to turn to face her again before she teleported so that she was straddling his waist, her naked womanhood pressing down on him through the fabric of his pants. So he wanted to use their abilities in their lovemaking? Two could play at that game.

Old 01-29-2013, 05:06 AM   #398
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps had placed every iota of concentration on the task of pleasuring her. The longer it continued the easier it was becoming, he made sure to keep his efforts even and unchanging especially as she came close to her climax.

Suddenly she was gone. He was so focused on her that when she blinked away he actually fell forward slightly in shock. His surprise was quickly replaced by arousal when felt her naked body pressed against his back. The vibrations of her voice hummed along the skin of his back as her delicate fingers grasped the front of his pants.

Before he knew could process the new sensations he found himself planted face down on the bed. As he recovered and turned to face her she quickly teleported herself directly on top of him. The tease of her soft folds on the outside of his pants was almost too much for him. He found his own hips moving against her pressing firmly with his hardened member.

Scraps sighed with frustration, he unbuttoned his pants tried to use his ability to remove them but Flit was not cooperating. Deciding that this approach wasn't working he positioned his hands either side of her hips, with a forceful push from both his body and ability, he deftly rolled them over placing him on top of her.

Old 01-29-2013, 05:28 AM   #399
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Flit

Flit barely had time to enjoy the way that Scraps was grinding up against her before he rolled her over and placed himself firmly between her legs. The sudden change in position made her gasp, as did the way that he was asserting himself so forcefully into their interaction. Her hands went to the waistband of his pants and she tugged at them eagerly. Now that she was unable to tease him properly all she wanted was to feel him inside her.

"I like where this is going." She murmured into the hot flesh of his chest before sinking her teeth into him playfully.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:09 AM   #400
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps smirked her desire as she attempted to pull the remainder of his clothing away, he lifted his hips of her to allow the fabric to slip down his legs. With only his underwear as the final barrier, he pressed his hard rod against the searing heat of her moist folds. The thin material became soaked in the generous amount of her womanly juices leaking from her slit.

Scraps jerked slightly as he felt her teeth lightly play against his chest. Scraps leaned into her and returned her feral kiss with one of his own, right at the join of her neck and shoulder.