Old 12-30-2015, 07:42 PM   #1
ShaggyLove
Virgin

Talking Edit me baby

Looking for an editor to proofread and make suggestion for a short story I've written and would like to submit on this site. Please contact me if you are interested.

Old 12-30-2015, 07:52 PM   #2
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Genre and wordage would be helpful in ginning up interest. Folks rarely sign up without knowing something about what they will be working with.

Old 12-31-2015, 11:47 PM   #3
ShaggyLove
Virgin

"Light" rough play?

It's a short erotic story, as to how "light" the aggression is, that's up to the readers preferences, but to me it's light. Around 800 words.

Old 01-01-2016, 03:20 AM   #4
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyLove View Post
It's a short erotic story, as to how "light" the aggression is, that's up to the readers preferences, but to me it's light. Around 800 words.
"erotic story" isn't a genre or particularly helpful. Gay Male? Lesbian? (see what I mean?)

Old 01-02-2016, 08:06 PM   #5
ShaggyLove
Virgin

Cool New but not new..

It's heterosexual, it's staged in a hotel room, and the male is the dominate character. A lot is left to for interpretation, such as the relationship of the two character in the story (married, fling, etc.) and it is based of a personal experience for the most part, but written a bit differently than the actual event. Normally I write scripts, screenplays, and such but have decided to branch out into this area as the most recent script I wrote had an extremely erotic sceene in it and several of the actors were very impressed by the way it was written and suggested I write some short stories. Sorry for lack of information, I'm new to this whole aspect of my writing and how to go about asking for help on here. I normally just turn in my work and get an email of notes lol