Old 11-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #126
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centauri1 View Post
Watch out for those Horn's while adjusting your Halo.
Don't worry...I'm not afraid of a little pain. /grin
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #127
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
*laughs delightedly*
That's a new one! Well played.
lol. *bows*
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #128
Centauri1
Bung
 
Centauri1's Avatar
 
Centauri1 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: between here and the spot overthere.
Posts: 1,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Don't worry...I'm not afraid of a little pain. /grin
Pain? heck no, I was thinking ya didn't want to scratch the Halo.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #129
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
lol. *bows*
/giggle
Such style!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centauri1 View Post
Pain? heck no, I was thinking ya didn't want to scratch the Halo.
Well now you know my secrets! /pout
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #130
Centauri1
Bung
 
Centauri1's Avatar
 
Centauri1 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: between here and the spot overthere.
Posts: 1,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
/giggle
Such style!


Well now you know my secrets! /pout
whats that? star, right , left ,left, forward.

oh wait, isnt that mortal combat?

oh wait, you weren't talking about those Secrets.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #131
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
style? I've got it in spades...care to roar?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:20 AM   #132
OneHD
Whore for Sale .. ;)
 
OneHD's Avatar
 
OneHD is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: 50,000 Miles Beneath My Brain
Posts: 10,116
Welcome back .. MissCandyBunny ... Your thread has Expoded
Good Looking .. ... As well it should ...



Lovely Bootay and some Nice Ink !!!

Thanks For Sharing ..
__________________
One Harley Davidson

Ladies, Please turn off the GPS on your phone .. It will give away Your Location !!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #133
vwnut
Literotica Guru
 
vwnut's Avatar
 
vwnut is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West of the Mississippi, East of the Pacific
Posts: 3,696
A lot more than a little excited to see you back!
__________________
Me



My favorite addiction: The Large Areola Thread

PM's are always welcome!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:23 AM   #134
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centauri1 View Post
whats that? star, right , left ,left, forward.

oh wait, isnt that mortal combat?

oh wait, you weren't talking about those Secrets.
*breathless* OOooh...you know -those- kind of secrets! That was prized knowledge back in the day /wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
style? I've got it in spades...care to roar?
Oh my...who could resist the temptation of roaring followed by purring? /giggle
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #135
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
*breathless* OOooh...you know -those- kind of secrets! That was prized knowledge back in the day /wink


Oh my...who could resist the temptation of roaring followed by purring? /giggle
Lol. Permission to pm you something?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #136
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHD View Post
Welcome back .. MissCandyBunny ... Your thread has Expoded
Good Looking .. ... As well it should ...
Lovely Bootay and some Nice Ink !!!

Thanks For Sharing ..
Thank you so much! It's nice to be back! I'm glad you like the tattoos! I am rather fond of them too /wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnut View Post
A lot more than a little excited to see you back!
Awwwww, thank you so much! /beam
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #137
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
Lol. Permission to pm you something?
Such politeness!! PM away, darling. /smile
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #138
TheVeblens
Literotica Guru
 
TheVeblens is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 985
threads such as yours are why we are appreciating the need for a fainting couch ... beautiful, seductive and sexy as all get out ... we - absolutely both of us - are honored to have the privilege of cyberly stepping into your hutch
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:28 AM   #139
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!
 
cf23430's Avatar
 
cf23430 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 14,470
I so love the shape of your back. Do you or have you worked out in the past?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:29 AM   #140
ThomasMayer74
Literotica Guru
 
ThomasMayer74's Avatar
 
ThomasMayer74 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tatooine, Germany
Posts: 2,502
Nice Tatoo
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My new thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=900186
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #141
DeYaKen
Literotica Guru
 
DeYaKen is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South West England
Posts: 598
Wow what a woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
You have all been SO very patient, polite, and lovely that I just -have- to reward you!

Here you go, BunnyLovers! Enjoy!
What makes your thread so successful is that you show that lovely face. truly a woman's sexiest feature. Your eyes say come hither and your mouth promises so much. I'm not a lover of tats but yours are quite tasteful. Your partner is a very lucky man. Almost as lucky as me, but that's another story.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #142
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVeblens View Post
threads such as yours are why we are appreciating the need for a fainting couch ... beautiful, seductive and sexy as all get out ... we - absolutely both of us - are honored to have the privilege of cyberly stepping into your hutch
Oh my! Well thank you so very much! I am pleased that you are enjoying the thread! Welcome and come back again soon /wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf23430 View Post
I so love the shape of your back. Do you or have you worked out in the past?
Thank you very much! /beam
I took a weight class once upon a time ago. I jog and I am a dancer (read this as modern dancer and not pole...although I want one of those for fun). That's all the workout I get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMayer74 View Post
Nice Tatoo
Thank you! Nice avatar /wink
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #143
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeYaKen View Post
What makes your thread so successful is that you show that lovely face. truly a woman's sexiest feature. Your eyes say come hither and your mouth promises so much. I'm not a lover of tats but yours are quite tasteful. Your partner is a very lucky man. Almost as lucky as me, but that's another story.
Thank you so very much! Showing my face is new this time around...last time I was still a shy little bunny. I am pleased it brings you pleasure to see the whole package! /wink
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #144
youngdom81
Literotica Guru
 
youngdom81's Avatar
 
youngdom81 is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 8,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Naughty office shenanigans?! I'm in! /giggle
Your oute naughty office girl!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:42 AM   #145
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!
 
cf23430's Avatar
 
cf23430 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 14,470
Nothing wrong with those activites......would love to feel.....oops I mean see the pole routine....

Your man is truly blessed. Thanks for cumming out of your shell
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #146
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdom81 View Post
Your oute naughty office girl!
Well I did do that naughty secretary set last time around! /wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf23430 View Post
Nothing wrong with those activites......would love to feel.....oops I mean see the pole routine....

Your man is truly blessed. Thanks for cumming out of your shell
You...are kind of adorable /giggle
I am so pleased that you like what I have to offer.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #147
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
You and this giggling conjures all kinds of images in my head.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #148
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
You and this giggling conjures all kinds of images in my head.
Oh? Well I do more than giggle, you know. I also hop, twirl, wiggle, jiggle, and bounce!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #149
TheVeblens
Literotica Guru
 
TheVeblens is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Naughty office shenanigans?! I'm in! /giggle
just to be clear: we whole heartily endorse naughty office behaviors of all sorts ... it is how we mange to make it through each day
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #150
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Oh? Well I do more than giggle, you know. I also hop, twirl, wiggle, jiggle, and bounce!
Let's get some of that action!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.