Old 12-04-2014, 03:58 AM   #1
Bighammerfucker
Virgin

Fetish objects?

Obviously I'm new here and as such am not exactly familiar with how far into "fetish" territory this forum often runs, but I'm bored so here goes. Anyone with exclusive fetishes not directly pertaining to people? For example leather, certain scents or materials or objects, etc

I have a list a mile long myself, mostly all qualities of specific types of machines.

Old 12-07-2014, 06:28 AM   #2
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighammerfucker View Post
Obviously I'm new here and as such am not exactly familiar with how far into "fetish" territory this forum often runs, but I'm bored so here goes. Anyone with exclusive fetishes not directly pertaining to people? For example leather, certain scents or materials or objects, etc

I have a list a mile long myself, mostly all qualities of specific types of machines.
you interest me , certain types of machines , i like certain perfumes and obviously materials and earrings always turn me on , the longer and more dangly the better .

Old 12-07-2014, 09:27 AM   #3
vizio
Really Really Experienced

Location: Not the end of the world...but i can see it from here.
a nice pare of sexy feet in high heeled sandals with the strap around the ankle and pretty painted toes. Red or a very deep pink